Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye (22325 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Mccullum: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
The problems of Nigeria's at the moment are the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party.

Is your father among the first set of transport unionist when it's established in 1978? For you to know the founder, I think so, please.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by femieastwood: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
FREEDOM beckons ...
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by hopexter(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
The problems of Nigeria's at the moment are the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party.

Agbero in Lagos is more of an employment scheme to unskilled labourers in Southwest, but now, you’ll find youth from other parts of Nigeria being an Agbero. If the South east had something similar to Agbero, there wouldn’t be Ipob terrorists and other kidnapping and killer groups in operation.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Ruggedniggaone: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fedrick100:

He’s crying because your Atiku doesn’t want to do the right thing

If not for Muslim Muslim ticket i prefer tinubu than Atiku if P.O doesn’t win
your opinion with your one vote mean nothing, Atiku is your president that's the reality
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by gassbee: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This man is a meddlesome interloper. He's not in a position to judge what was right it wrong with what happened in PDP convention when he is not a member.
He should be reminded that Dimeji Bankole was also allowed to speak twice in APC convention too. He stepped down for Tinubu during his second speech
nice one bro, u r good student of history
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by chrisxxx(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
kennyz247:
beg Wike too to declare hs choice of candidate,make PDP show hm some sense and how politics is been played no running mouth like market woman

The highest PDP can do is to expel him. He will rejoin after the election just as Atiku and Tambuwal rejoined.

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by MiaBeer(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/pdp-g-5-stop-crying-over-wike-afegbua-tells-dino-melaye/

Imagine Dino Melaye talking about integrity. Just like BAT telling Nigerians he never touched powdered substance In United States

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by irich21(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Wonders.
Tinibu urchins are now Wike's spokesmen. grin grin
You can say that again
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by FireUpNow(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
And do the election noise rages on, can't wait for 2023 to come and this coas will die down as all man will know his choice
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by onuman: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
PDP presidential ticket to Atiku, is a misnomer.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Antoeni(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
You can’t Beat a Child and Ask that Child Not to CRY
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by marlow1962(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cry me a river oh Dino
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Tzar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
So if APC does something wrong & got away with it, it justifies the same wrongdoing in PDP and other parties?
If a father raped his daughter & got away with it, does is justify another man raping his daughter?
You see how unintelligent your logic is?

Agbegbaorogboye:

This man is a meddlesome interloper. He's not in a position to judge what was right it wrong with what happened in PDP convention when he is not a member.
He should be reminded that Dimeji Bankole was also allowed to speak twice in APC convention too. He stepped down for Tinubu during his second speech
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by bewla(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
prophetfire:
They have Atiku by the balls and Karma is dealing with him.
As for Dino MELAYE, he's crying because his meal ticket depends on Atiku.
And survival ticket and relivant after the election

Smart Adeyemi
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Babastrong(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
But why Peter Obi wanted to cry when Dino Melaye said Obi's people? .
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by hisexcellency34: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Where was that?
Babastrong:
But why Peter Obi wanted to cry when Dino Melaye said Obi's people?
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Kingspin(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
The worst of them all na voters.
Who will vote because of sentiment only
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by hasanolayiwola0: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wike is currently like a mad man with lighter in a filling stationWike is currently like a mad man with lighter in a filling station...
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by fredoooooo: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ekun legbere n sun ku , pdp and Dino go cry to death grin
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by SenatorInNigeria(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Is afegbu now wike spokesperson or why is he crying on behalf of wike?
I tire oo
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by newnigerdelta1: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Xscape1993:

Your FATHER is among them
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by boldtruthalways: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
hisexcellency34:
That's Nigeria's next Minister of Information if Atiku wins

God forbid. Nigeria cannot be a joke of a nation anymore. ObiDatti 2023. Vote wisely.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

My man My man..

Compliments of the season.

It seems you are not too pleased with what is going on in the PDP.
I wish you the same bro

In a way I'm pissed at Wike's childish tantrums and the sheepish behavior of the other four govs
But in another wise, Atiku can't complain. He's being served the meal he served Goodluck albeit coldly
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tzar:
So if APC does something wrong & got away with it, it justifies the same wrongdoing in PDP and other parties?
If a father raped his daughter & got away with it, does is justify another man raping his daughter?
You see how unintelligent your logic is?

It is you who needs to get your logic right.
Using your illustration, imagine the father who got away with rape calling out the other man for rape.
How does it sound to you? There's your logic
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Allisgud: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na person like wike we for get for president to chase out mc oluomo and his urchins to Sudan
Some people don't know peter obi got a touch of wike and obi in him,that's what nigeria need
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by tesppidd: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I wish you the same bro

In a way I'm pissed at Wike's childish tantrums and the sheepish behavior of the other four govs
But in another wise, Atiku can't complain. He's being served the meal he served Goodluck albeit coldly
All these wahala is playing into Tinubu's hands.

I like Obi best amongst the 3 but I don't see how Obi can win.

If the election was only in Southern Nigeria then Obi will win but make no mistakes about it, Obi nor go get any better votes for NE and NW.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Mickykarim: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
WHOEVER TAKEs SERIOUSLY to ANYTHING FROM THE CLOWNISH Dino Melaye.

Anybody who condones and accept the joke and cheat that transpired at the presidential primaries of the PDP must lack integrity and unfit to govern.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
tesppidd:
All these wahala is playing into Tinubu's hands.

I like Obi best amongst the 3 but I don't see how Obi can win.

If the election was only in Southern Nigeria then Obi will win but make no mistakes about it, Obi nor go get any better votes for NE and NW.

You're right. But don't be overconfident of tinubu's chances in the North. He's very vulnerable there. You heard what the emir of Daura said recently. He's relying too much on the govs and most of those govs are majorly beneficiaries of the 2015 chanji tsunami not that they are strong politically in their own rights.
PDP might yet spring a surprise moreso that this g5 are now confused
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by LionofAfrica1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Melaye is not serious. Did he say the same to Okowa after he betrayed the southern governors after an agreement was reached under his roof in Asaba. Did he say the same to Atiku on not letting the Chairman step down. This Dino is a disgrace to East. He runs where the bone falls.
Dino is a disgrace to East ? Which East are you talking of ? Dino is from Kogi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27 Rivers Lawmakers Lack Powers To Serve Fubara Impeachment Notice – G-60 Reps / Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.