Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye (22322 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by tewoayo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
hisexcellency34 That's Nigeria's next Minister of Information if Atiku wins

You're wrong. Dino is the next Kogi State Governor if Atiku wins.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by joshuaidibia(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
LionofAfrica1:
Dino is a disgrace to East ? Which East are you talking of ? Dino is from Kogi.

My bad. He's a disgrace to both East, West, North and South.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Wike is currently like a mad man with lighter in a filling station
buhahaha, lol at Wike with a lighter in the filling station and he ie ready to burn down The whole petrol station, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This man is a meddlesome interloper. He's not in a position to judge what was right it wrong with what happened in PDP convention when he is not a member.
He should be reminded that Dimeji Bankole was also allowed to speak twice in APC convention too. He stepped down for Tinubu during his second speech

My worry here is that you’re neither for Atiku nor Tinubu so what’s up?
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Basic123: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tofax:
How can Atiku even contemplate of ruling after his Fulani brother ( Buhari) has ruled for 8 years.
That's is preposterous.
Dem create Nigeria for Una? angry angry angry

As in!

Sooooooo SELFISH.....Atiku is all about himself

And those supporting him are the most WICKED people I have ever seen,especially TAMBUWAL and DINO MELAYE.

ATIKU IS NOT A GOOD PERSON!
If he had allow Jonathan to do second term in 2015,I swear he would have been the president in 2019!

From my feelings, he is not destined to be president
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by EagleSquare1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
That will be Danladi Bako. Very experienced and decent man and public servant.

hisexcellency34:
That's Nigeria's next Minister of Information if Atiku wins
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Tzar(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2023
I am neither APC nor PDP.
So, why will an unbiased and sane observer justify wrong with wrong? You responded to & justified PDPs wrongdoing with APC’s similar wrongdoing, how is that logical?!

Agbegbaorogboye:

It is you who needs to get your logic right.
Using your illustration, imagine the father who got away with rape calling out the other man for rape.
How does it sound to you? There's your logic
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Dayaa: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2023
PDP and its instability!
The ruckus within the party is as infamous as its flag.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Tzar:
I am neither APC nor PDP.
So, why will an unbiased and sane observer justify wrong with wrong? You responded to & justified PDPs wrongdoing with APC’s similar wrongdoing, how is that logical?!

How did I justify wrong with wrong? Go back and read what I wrote.
Afegbua has no moral right to criticize the process of PDP primaries because APC did not do better in that regard.
If you're neither APC nor PDP you should understand that.
It's like a thief who stole from you criticizing another thief for trying to steal from you.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Basher8583: 2:51am On Jan 02, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Wonders.
Tinibu urchins are now Wike's spokesmen. grin grin

Bongo.

How Tinubu take enter this discussion now.

Na Tinubu scatter your family
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Tzar(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Then criticize Afegbua on the demerits of this his comment, and criticize APC and their hatchet men posts when they stupidly show their madness. Don't respond to a PDP madness by reminding us of APC madness. Let us deal with these idiots individually, so they don't keep excusing their madness because somebody else has been similarly mad.

Agbegbaorogboye:

How did I justify wrong with wrong? Go back and read what I wrote.
Afegbua has no moral right to criticize the process of PDP primaries because APC did not do better in that regard.
If you're neither APC nor PDP you should understand that.
It's like a thief who stole from you criticizing another thief for trying to steal from you.
Re: PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Tzar:
Then criticize Afegbua on the demerits of this his comment, and criticize APC and their hatchet men posts when they stupidly show their madness. Don't respond to a PDP madness by reminding us of APC madness. Let us deal with these idiots individually, so they don't keep excusing their madness because somebody else has been similarly mad.

What exactly are you saying? You seem conflicted between trying to appear neutral and yet defending afegbua. Did I abuse him?
I criticized his comments because first of all, he's not a PDP member and the laws make clear that the internal affairs of a party are not the business of an outsider. Secondly, the same thing he's accusing PDP of, his party did and he hasn't raised eyebrow. This is despite the fact that there's really no law against what he's accusing PDP of. So if it offends him personally, why doesn't that of his party offend him?
It's the hypocrisy I'm calling out. I hope you understand and rest now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Not Bequeath Anarchy To The Next Generation - Peter Obi / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.