Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media (1441 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Why Do Igbos Love Insulting Their Parents In Movies / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by SultanOfPuna: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
SMH!!!! angry
I have noticed the new ugly trend on social media of women poisoning the minds of kids to attack and insult their fathers online.

The easiest way to curse yourself is to disrespect your father.
Insulting your father is like insulting yourself times 2. You are his seed, so insulting him will backfire back to you.
HE is the one that brought you into this world.
Your mother was the bank that stored you in her womb, she receive you but it is a man that gave you to her by ejaculating into her womb.

The man is the bringer of Life
The woman stores and nurture it

Respect your father, even tho he ran away or he beat your mom or he did all evil things.
HE is still your father
HIS semen brought you into this world
Your mother ovaries only received and store you. .
Without his semen, you wouldn't be in this world to even type or insult him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Lamasta(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
May God bless all the hardworking and good fathers out there

3 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by fman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Did the kid beg him to bring him/her into the world to be neglected?
Not all men are meant to be fathers!!
Some men are toxic and nature made them to be loners!!

2 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Crystalom5: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:
it still doesn't give the kid the right to insult him.

No one should be morally bankrupt enough to insult their father or mother.

And it is more likely for a mother to tell a child that his father is bad or evil (when such a man may not be) than for a father to tell a child that his mother is bad.

A man will never, ever, ever encourage his child to disobey, talk more, of insulting his mother regardless of how much evil she has done to him.

It is always the mothers that are on that evil end.

Here's something most women don't know, regardless of how much evil your kid's father maybe, making that child hate him stunts the kids growth more than telling that kid to love and respect him.

This is because hatred creates a void in the kid whereas love creates longing and that child will learn to love continually.

As a child growing up, I don't see my father often. Sometimes they even post him to places where he'll need to rent a new place to stay.

We spent most of our time with our step mother.

It was hard at first and easy to blame our father for a lot of things, but as we grew older, we started understanding his level of sacrifices.

Please every parent should always train their kids to respect the other. No be because you dey spend time with your mother, you feel say ur father no get ur time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by marlow1962(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
I nva for one day in my life insult my dad or mom, but if my pikin say em wn allow em mama or peer pressure make am start to dy insult me (no wahala), after dem don suffer for 600years, dem go come kneel down beg me and me no go gree.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by SultanOfPuna: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:
Then go and kill yourself since you didn't want to come into this world
You came from your fathers balls
If your dad didn't knack your mother
Will your mother automatically conceive and born you?? Abi she be virgin Mary??
Even virgin Mary was conceived by Holy spirit
Just to show you women can't create life without A man or holy spirit.

Even if your dad is the worst man on earth.
The fact that he brought you into this,world is enough reason to respect him no matter what

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by fman(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Then go and kill yourself since you didn't want to come into this world
You came from your fathers balls
If your dad didn't knack your mother
Will your mother automatically conceive and born you?? Abi she be virgin Mary??
Even virgin Mary was conceived by Holy spirit
Just to show you women can't create life without A man or holy spirit.

Even if your dad is the worst man on earth.
The fact that he brought you into this,world is enough reason to respect him no matter what
if you were smart enough with your ideology, you wouldn't have mentioned me in your hazy and contorted comment.
Learn to air your opinion without necessarily mentioning me.... Thanks for understanding
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Killerbag36: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing pass dads love
Daddy wen de pamper embarassed
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by SultanOfPuna: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
I love my mother with all my heart, but if she try to make me hate my father. I will cut of ties with her.
Women forget easily, you fit pamper woman for 22 years and make one mistake. She go forget all those,22 years and focus on the 1 mistake you made

I know women who have successfully brainwashed children to hate their father.
Even in my own family. One of my uncle was abandoned and died lonely without the children he suffered to raise.
I promise myself that in this life, my children and their mama no go ever try such abomination. Unless they want to suffer for 200 years
Respect your father no matter what!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by SultanOfPuna: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
marlow1962:
I nva for one day in my life insult my dad or mom, but if my pikin say em wn allow em mama or peer pressure make am start to dy insult me (no wahala), after dem don suffer for 600years, dem go come kneel down beg me and me no go gree.
No go make mistake marry feminist
Them go hide their evil agenda until you marry them. Then use the children as tools to milk and destroy you as a father.
That's why it takes us time to marry.
Make we no go marry our enemies in disguise

1 Like

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by SultanOfPuna: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:
if you were smart enough with your ideology, you wouldn't have mentioned me in your hazy and contorted comment.
Learn to air your opinion without necessarily mentioning me.... Thanks for understanding
If you were smart enough you wouldn't have asked such questions

2 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's actually a bad trend. Especially those that appear as if the mothers are instigating the kids against the father.
In relationships, fights dey occur but kids should not come in btw.
To those that are now baby mamas, broken relationships or divorced, I pray that you all ll be healed.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by kenedyx: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
I agree children should respect their fathers but not for those reasons you stated there.

Don't get me wrong they're facts, but biologically speaking, a kid is more important than the father because he is the future, the one carrying the seeds for the next generation. So it's stupid for a father to think he is doing his kid a favour and even abandon him to suffer.

It comes from a state of denial and refusal to accept that the kid is the future and must be protected at all cost. We have a lot to learn from wild animals in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Guderian(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
U got it wrong Op,

The egg came from God to the woman

Without the egg there is no child
Without the sperm egg wont be fertilized
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by marlow1962(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Make we no go marry our enemies in disguise

Amen
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by benqo01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
fman:

NOT ALL MOTHERS ARE MEANT TO BE MOTHERS!!!

SOME WOMEN ARE MIND POISONERS AS WELL SO NEXT TIME CREATE A BALANCE
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by benqo01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Guderian:
U got it wrong Op,

The egg came from God to the woman

Without the egg there is no child
Without the sperm egg wont be fertilized

U TALK LIKE A CHILD ATIMES WITHOUT A MAN A WOMAN CANT GET PREGNANT LET THAT SINK IN YOUR BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by benqo01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
SOME WOMEN ARE NOT SAINT I WONT BUY THAT CRAP,SAME WAY U HAVE IRRESPONSIBLE FATHER IS THE SAME WAY WE HAVE IRRESPONSIBLE MOTHERS
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by benqo01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Crystalom5:
it still doesn't give the kid the right to insult him.

No one should be morally bankrupt enough to insult their father or mother.

And it is more likely for a mother to tell a child that his father is bad or evil (when such a man may not be) than for a father to tell a child that his mother is bad.

A man will never, ever, ever encourage his child to disobey, talk more, of insulting his mother regardless of how much evil she has done to him.

It is always the mothers that are on that evil end.

Here's something most women don't know, regardless of how much evil your kid's father maybe, making that child hate him stunts the kids growth more than telling that kid to love and respect him.

This is because hatred creates a void in the kid whereas love creates longing and that child will learn to love continually.

As a child growing up, I don't see my father often. Sometimes they even post him to places where he'll need to rent a new place to stay.

We spent most of our time with our step mother.

It was hard at first and easy to blame our father for a lot of things, but as we grew older, we started understanding his level of sacrifices.

Please every parent should always train their kids to respect the other. No be because you dey spend time with your mother, you feel say ur father no get ur time

U DNT NEED TALK MUCH 70% OF WOMEN ARE GUILTY OF THIS YES I WILL SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Sweetvie: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hmm
Op is right and you also got some point wrong.
Yeah, respect your parents
A father that abandoned his kids and left them on the street ain't worth it. Nobody send them
You can donate semen but can't cater for the kids it better to keep ur semen to urself. Do you think you're doing them a favor by bringing them into the world to suffer?
Some men doesn't worth being a father
Likewise some women doesn't worth it.

Anyhoo, respect ur parents
They're ur backbone smiley

1 Like

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by toujurs: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lol oh lord, please ehat sort of dp is that on your dp. Haba women have suffered. The people sexualize African women ehn. E be like na only boys i go born o!

I can't stand this sh*t o!
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Crystalom5: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
benqo01:

U DNT NEED TALK MUCH 70% OF WOMEN ARE GUILTY OF THIS YES I WILL SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

honestly, I don't know why most women do that.

Why would you want to turn your kids against their father?

Settle your score with the man and stop using the kids as shield. That's a whole level of evil most men don't even think about.

Later, you'll be hearing best mum grin
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by benqo01(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Crystalom5:
honestly, I don't know why most women do that.

Why would you want to turn your kids against their father?

Settle your score with the man and stop using the kids as shield. That's a whole level of evil most men don't even think about.

Later, you'll be hearing best mum grin

SWEARZ IT IS GETTING TERRIBLE
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
May God god all the hardworking and good fathers out there
Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Guderian(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
benqo01:

U TALK LIKE A CHILD ATIMES WITHOUT A MAN A WOMAN CANT GET PREGNANT LET THAT SINK IN YOUR BRAIN

IN CONTEXT

Op claims the man brings a child into the world

You claim a woman can get pregnant without a man.

In context :
How is ivf supposed to work without the sperm of the man to fertilize the woman's egg.

How can a woman get pregnant without sperm(even where there is no physical intercourse with a man)

How many nigerian families can afford an ivf or wateva means that doesn't need a man

Please do yout studies before you quote me unintelligently

2 Likes

Re: Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media by Bethanybethel(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Irresponsible fathers doesn't deserve respect or sympathy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imagine How He Wasted My Life For Three Years, Men Are Horrible. / Enticed / How Do You Feel When The One You Truly Love Has High Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.