Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents (14847 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by naturalwaves: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2023
SucrePlum:
Put your own wards first then, since it's a noble profession. This is how they talk when they're looking for people's children to send to die

A kindhearted individual should please assist this lady
You and your partner in crime . Are you not tired of begging and all these silly posts?

She has been having high fever for how many months now?

Why are you guys so daft now?
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by Eloxx87(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2023
E don reach this level? This is serious.
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by kafeii123: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Their own wards join as commissioned officers.... enjoying plum allowances and moved to cush offices..but no..na commoner pikins go dey suffer for constabulary.....you people are unwell walahi
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by kafeii123: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2023
buygala:

Na their own wards join Police wey dem second them to EFCC, where dem come dey chop money anyhow grin..

In case you didn't know, EFCC is a branch of the Nigerian Police.. And EFCC jobs aren't bad at all

Besides, there are many cushy Police Job positions reserved for the privileged.. Saw a very young Police Officer driving a Maserati in Abuja.. Guy couldn't have been more than 25..i shock grin

This is the truth o.....there are cool officer categories in the police force....but it's reserved for the top and well connected....not this one's they're begging to fill their slots for....they don't follow federal character in that one.... increase their salary and pay package nah...they say no...take in graduates as commissioned officers...mbanu...yet you're complaining of low enrollment
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by Ten06(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Yes, it is a noble profession in Europe and America
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by folake4u(f): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2023
When I was younger and fascinated about joining Police or Army, one of my relative persistently dissuaded me fron joining the Force till that dream died. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by adexoramo(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2023
They should give it to their children na. How many politicians children were in police. You can't find them there laye when it's not CBN or NNPC.

samcolee:

Who'll now do the work lmao
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by danhans(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Noble profession,come and ask us
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by TheZeezle(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Honestly if you are a friend, once you join NPF. I go dey ghost you. That's the fact... I no dey cap with dem
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by Memeni(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Spits on your wretched heads
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by Drella(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2023
buygala:

Na their own wards join Police wey dem second them to EFCC, where dem come dey chop money anyhow grin..

In case you didn't know, EFCC is a branch of the Nigerian Police.. And EFCC jobs aren't bad at all

Besides, there are many cushy Police Job positions reserved for the privileged.. Saw a very young Police Officer driving a Maserati in Abuja.. Guy couldn't have been more than 25..i shock grin

Try dey reduce una lie.

EFCC is a branch of NPF??
Maybe you meant traffic warden (yellow fever)

IGP sef no get Maserati. Where young officer wan see am
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by samcolee(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
adexoramo:
They should give it to their children na. How many politicians children were in police. You can't find them there laye when it's not CBN or NNPC.

That's what I'm saying but they'll complain
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by NohurryInLife: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by ransomed: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2023
We have heard you but, remember to shout like this when it is time for ASP recruitment.
Our children do not want to enlist as rank and file sir.
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by jersey4: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by luluman: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/31/police-is-a-noble-profession-allow-your-wards-igp-usman-to-parents/
How many times have you bagged us to join NNPC or NPA ? Let your children join now.
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by holluwizzy: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Well, a noble profession indeed but not in Nigeria,

All the rotten eggs in the npf have to br broken including the polithiefcians.

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/31/police-is-a-noble-profession-allow-your-wards-igp-usman-to-parents/
Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Jan 03, 2023
buygala:
Oga IGP even has time to beg citizens to join the Police..

If the Police is understaffed, it's the same citizens who will suffer.. undecided

As much as the Police has its own shortcomings and challenges, it is still very key in stemming the breakdown of law and order..

All these Nigerians forbidding their kids from joining the Police, whose kids do you then want to join the police and do the dirty but very important job of law enforcement? ..

they will end up recruiting bala blu goats into the police. E no hard them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Videos Bank Manager Seriously Fucking His Wife, Before Shooting Him Dead / Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Police In Osun Rescue Man Abducted By Kidnappers In Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.