Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom (1596 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by 10mobile: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
I've also seen Atiku somewhere saying Udom remains his friend despite political differences. Where actually does Governor Udom of Ákwá Ibom? Is he supporting or against Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by 10mobile: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mods, this can be on fp. I want to understand where we are going.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by otipoju(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
This kain news go dey give Atiku high blood pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by omowolewa: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by iokpebholo: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
What if na Atiku send Udom to go meet Wike....Don't speculate yet
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by lordm(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
They won't decamp
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by iokpebholo: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
otipoju:
This kain news go dey give Atiku high blood pressure.

what if it was Atiku himself who sent Udom
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by gassbee: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Udom just went to PH to see if he can talk sense into wike but i guess is already too late
As for Udom, he is 105% a loyal pdp man to d core
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by gommez: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why is Udom wasting his time trying to plead with him. D guy's mind is already made up
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by SaiOba: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
The pic up there is 3 Super Duper supporters of Peter Obi.

Take it or leave it..
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by rolams(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
10mobile:
I've also seen Atiku somewhere saying Udom remains his friend despite political differences. Where actually does Governor Udom of Ákwá Ibom? Is he supporting or against Atiku?

Check the position of Udom in the PDP PCC list.
Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by unclejb2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Obi is the next president of the country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo / Can Someone Please Teach Obi How To Pronounce 'INSECURITY'? / Tinubu Suffer Gaffe Again! Abeg This Man No Suppose Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.