Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares (25796 Views)

PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Polchiz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Yet you claim I'm the novice
Where's the video of the interview
Besides, who exactly are the G-5 looking to surprise if they have a deal with Tinubu?
The thing tire me. The way these guys reason baffles me tremendously.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Oxala17: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Bashir Ahmad and Joe Igbokwe are Labour party members abi

You dey mind the werey
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Didijiji: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jack500:

You obviously don't have brain,who is talking to you
I mean am. You be mumu for saying what you said
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Jack500: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Didijiji:
I mean am. You be mumu for saying what you said
Sharap and get lost
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by budusky05(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lying bas…d
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Fujiyama: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
undecided

Nobody is talking about how Nigeria's power elite travel to Britain for any reason no matter how stupid, trivial, unnecessary or bizarre.

A commercial plane ticket to the UK (as at today) costs millions of Naira. Per head travel on a private jet to the same destination costs far more. Yet it has become fashionable for Nigeria's decision makers to fly to London at will - and why not? They are not paying out of pocket - not one kobo. This criminal waste of resources is borne by Nigerian taxpayers.

A first world country would struggle to foot this kind of bill - not to talk of a 4th world country facing imminent economic collapse. undecided

There is a lot of talk about removal of fuel subsidy - but 'London trip' subsidies (and other hidden and not so hidden subsidies) are never given the same attention. undecided

Nigeria will not make it. sad It saddens me to say it but the self deceit has to stop.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing, I saw this coming.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Radiant01(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Tell that to nursery school pupils. We are too old and wise for such useless analysis.
When seyi makinde return to Ibadan after the meeting with obj,Obi,Atiku and tinubu,he was interview by edmund obilo a journalist,asking him the details of the G5 meetings with Obi,Atiku and Tinubu.He replying by saying Obi and Atiku are seeking their support,but when the journalist ask him about tinubu,he said let us leave that under the curtain
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Didijiji: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jack500:

Sharap and get lost
Awon Tinubu supporter.

Motor park tout
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Gozac: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
backtovillage:

I kinda agree with you unlike some people who believe Obi can win election himself.
The truth is none of these two(Tinubu Obi ) can defeat Atiku until they work together. Buhari wants Atiku as the next president that's the fact. Even if Ameachi or Osinbajo had emerge he would give them the same treatment he is giving Tinubu.

BTW change that ( f) to (m)
The election belongs to Atiku but all these political neophytes who have no political sight cannot see this. Tinubu and Obi know this and some people who are down to earth like Wike who said APC governors have been meeting Atiku.
The only way Tinubu or Obi can win is by one stepping down for another which cannot happen for now. CAN and the youths are not united under any candidate, so tribal sentiments will play much role and political interests. Atiku is the only candidate that can comfortably garner 25% votes in all regions. Atiku will carry the day, I have told many of friends routing for Obi, I don't tell those supporting Tinubu because they won't believe.
Wike having known this don't want to throw his weight behind Obi or BAT and his pride don't want to go to Atiku. Atiku having done his home work came out to say he is an elephant since he knows the forces behind them
Atiku is coming
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by fof1: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/i-never-held-meetings-with-pdps-g-5-govs-in-london-tinubu-declares/

That is how they will be Lieing about in Government if given the Opportunity...Officials in Government think they have License to Tell Lies and Chznge Narratives of things...But All Liars without Respect Shall have their Parts in the Lake that Burns with Fire and Brimstone...
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Cosmatikka: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Leave the idiot.
I pray he doesn't carry his mumurity into 2023
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Bimffo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
See game from Tinubu. grin grin
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by suxkill: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nonsense and ingredients.

Shame no dey catch zombie at all.
Call your fellow urchin so that you'll defend lies, deceit and a known corrupt drug kingpin.

Btw you were confused when your fellow urchin told you that he is disappointed with Tinubu agreement with G5 yesterday, Rather than hide your face in shame, all you could do is to mention him here.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Okhuadams(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chinonye2022:
A dog that want to bite doesn't bark too much wike has been barking since May 2022
I beg to disagree on ur dog idea some dog bark and still bite. For Wike he is a know clown
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Okhuadams(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chinonye2022:
A dog that want to bite doesn't bark too much wike has been barking since May 2022
I beg to disagree Some dogs bark and still bite while some chase to instill fear b4 they can bite. Some bark and can't bite they bark from distance while some as you side they varies. But for Wike he is a known clown
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Britishpea: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:
He didn't deny it until the thing over him.
Three things you all learnt from Wike yesterday
* Most of APC governors are working for Atiku, hence his arrogance
* Baba Ota is behind Wike's dribbling skills
* Tinubu is not in the race.

I laff at those who believe that a former regional local champion governor has more of a chance at presidency than a former vice president with national appeal and connections.

Ask yourself why has Baba Ota never criticized Tinubu, but always criticizes Atiku. If you figure this out then you will know why Wike keeps dribbling Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Clue: Obi needs Tinubu in the race.

Ganidumbs no be today we start to dey have betrayals in a camp. You are pathetic if you think Tinubu isn’t in the race.

Obj has no say in this election. He can’t control shit. He can’t even win his ward or unit for any candidate. Meeting with him by any candidate is just formality and show of respect.

You are really a ganidumb if you think Wike and Tinubu never met. It is politics we are talking about here. You might be lucky to be a politician and you will understand what is happening here by then. Right now it is bigger than your Cranium compartments. This is a denial of fact in order to close gaps and put PDP off balance. They effect will come in a shocker way. Then, Atiku is banking on the Northern strength to win this elections. He will understand who Tinubu really is by February 2023.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Okhuadams(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:
As Wike bullshit am,e don dey deny. grin grin
Agbado urchins that were convulsing here about G5 supporting thiefnubuu,all of dem don calm down for the idiotic fake news grin grin

Thiefnubuu go UK, cry and cry and cry to G5 but Wike bullshit am,leave am for floor where em dey roll dey beg, come back to Nigeria
While not wait to get more facts b4 you run your stomach with laughter. The man it concerns has spoken let the talk talk man come out say is a lie until then save your laugh
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Should: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok Sir.
The fake BBC interview is part of politics abi
Same thing you guys said few months back
wait one, is Tinubu’s bbc interview fake?
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by LeoDeKing: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I suspected such yesterday.

Politically, Tinubu is wiser than that bulcrap of a deal.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by casppyjay: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/i-never-held-meetings-with-pdps-g-5-govs-in-london-tinubu-declares/
lol but all ur campaign managers don scatter twitter with falsehoods shey na like diz e go dey be?
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Amspecial: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Don't mind the idiot zombie
Agbegbaorogboye:

Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by DrMuzungu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
When there is smoke, there is fire.

People should not believe a single word coming out of Thiefnoobu's mouth.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Guyman01: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:
As Wike bullshit am,e don dey deny. grin grin
Agbado urchins that were convulsing here about G5 supporting thiefnubuu,all of dem don calm down for the idiotic fake news grin grin

Thiefnubuu go UK, cry and cry and cry to G5 but Wike bullshit am,leave am for floor where em dey roll dey beg, come back to Nigeria
Wike knack urchins big akpako below the belt cheesy
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by IreneJane: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:
He didn't deny it until the thing over him.
Three things you all learnt from Wike yesterday
* Most of APC governors are working for Atiku, hence his arrogance
* Baba Ota is behind Wike's dribbling skills
* Tinubu is not in the race.

I laff at those who believe that a former regional local champion governor has more of a chance at presidency than a former vice president with national appeal and connections.

Ask yourself why has Baba Ota never criticized Tinubu, but always criticizes Atiku. If you figure this out then you will know why Wike keeps dribbling Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Clue: Obi needs Tinubu in the race.

I'm so sorry to say this ,you are specifically daft for your assumptions
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by emmi14: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
id911:
You mean all your supporters, including very highly placed ones and spokesmen like Festus Kenyamo, FFK, Bashir Ahmad, etc, that were celebrating the meeting and the so-called endorsement have been thrown under the bus? Tinubu TVC also carried the news and they were so happy until Wicked Wike came back to Nigeria and debunked their fake news.
APC and lies are 5&6
Articulated memories .
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by MeineMutter: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Attention
This comment is not meant to derail this thread.
Please if any of NL knows who bears Aremu Tunde Raheem, his Belgian international passport was mistakenly sent to a colleague of mine in Osun State from a source and we have been making all efforts to trace him since November 2022.

Likewise, if we have someone who is with a Bahamas passport, bearing Oluwafemi.T. A., kindly hit me up here so that I can collect the passport from you and also link you to the source where yours could be, if you are not Tunde.

Thanks a lot. I am using this medium as a last resort since all efforts to trace Tunde and someone with the Bahamas passport prove abortive.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Thebigheart: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Make I just warn all these APC urchin.

Na new year we don enter so.

Make una just hide una mumu for this year.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Enahjay28(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Dem meet for London o , Dem no meet for London o, ewo lokan mi mbe. My deduction is that they really met but their Deal went Awry hence Wike outburst and baba Blu denial . This i deduced.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Pojaay(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Chinonye2022:
But while minding its business barking, go towards it and touch its tail and see
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by Sunnyja: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2023
vicdom:

FFK confirmed that there was a meeting! Buhari's Northern 10million votes in smoke! BAT should be ready to gather the ashes.
Re: 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares by nzubegod: 4:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Radiant01:
That means tinubu meet with G5 governor in london. Tinubu and wike are denying this just to close their game to the chest,so it will be a massive blow for atiku.
Remember when Obasanjo met them in London with obi they took pictures, when atiku met them they took pictures too but when Tinubu met them they didn't took pictures,they just do that low-key even that time Tinubu group initially deny of anything meeting before ortom disclose that they also met with Tinubu that time.

I Imagine Your Written English "They Didn't Took Pictures." You Must Be An Urchin No Doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / House Of Representatives Orders CBN To Suspend Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.