Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (52868 Views)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Cti28:
God bless you.
Happy New Year! undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fake pastor, scammer inchief.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by macjireh: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If na lady you need me fo be, it's your prerogative. By the way, I no suppose get mind before? . undecided
U think it's a good thing to attack every online preacher Abi..... just dey play
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
macjireh:
U think it's a good thing to attack every online preacher Abi..... just dey play
Attack? I don't "attack" your mogs and pastors/online preachers. Instead, I present the truth of God, Jesus Christ, the one whose "attack" clearly resolves all those who would use His name to steal, kill, and destroy His flock. undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by oyeb15: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
God don't even know this people.

Which prophet of God in d Bible dine with Idolators, tormentors and theives.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by macjireh: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Attack? I don't "attack" your mogs and pastors/online preachers. Instead, I present the truth of God, Jesus Christ, the one whose "attack" clearly resolves all those who would use His name to steal, kill, and destroy His flock. undecided
Wat Church do you attend??...u just might get a new member cool
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
macjireh:
Wat Church do you attend??...u just might get a new member cool
God never gave men Religion. Instead, what He gave to men was His Law, men decided that what they wanted instead is religion, where religion is nothing but a system of beliefs built atop of the doctrines and traditions of men— which God rejects by the way— by which men wield power and control over their fellowmen. The religion of Christianity is at the foundation of what you call churches, and as such, they are against God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Confirm4real(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdelux223:

Abeg this one enter grin who go be president?

Me too never know o bro cheesy
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by osazsky(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thak God its not dat of vawlence but peace
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by elijahkayode(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by BigBizzy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
These are not prophecies.

I stand to be corrected
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by cejaypriesty(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
FAKE MAN
Your life shall be fake this year
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Tobianojoel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Some Muslims will always say thrash when it comes to Christianity. Are you okay? It's not our problem that you are not able to see into the future and also perform miracles.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

Baba no longer hears God. What he said is just to maintain normal end of the year culture.

Happy New Year.....
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
onlinestaff2020:

Generalized words that doesn't hold any grounds.

That's what they use to hold and control their gullible congregations and feed fat on people's ignorance and realism.

Why did God allow bad leaders into positions of government? Are you telling me that with all these, prophecies and prayers, God couldn't answer it?

Why did God allow Adeboye's son to die in his youth and millions of other people in Nigeria?

Please, let leave spiritual matters after death and not bond them with Earthly physical things...They can never work together.

Religion matter is a pure SCAM.

Happy New Year.....
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Popesuccess(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
KosiGee:

The title of this thread says RCCG’s prophecies for 2023.
Do you disagree then?
If that is what the church tag it, it means it is what God told them, which means it is a prophesy, i can disagree with that. The point i'm making is that some people mistake a Declaration of a man of as Prophesies.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Popesuccess:
If that is what the church tag it, it means it is what God told them, which means it is a prophesy, i can disagree with that. The point i'm making is that some people mistake a Declaration of a man of as Prophesies.
God is not a Liar. Stop defending the foolish lies of men using God's name abeg! undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Popesuccess(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God is not a Liar. Stop defending the foolish lies of men using God's name abeg! undecided
I don't understand what you mean
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Popesuccess:
I don't understand what you mean
What this man said is not from God. undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Chee59(f): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Happy New Year to you too! grin
You didn't wish me happy new year
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Popesuccess(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What this man said is not from God. undecided
That is why i said he might just be declaring what he wants to see happen. And you cannot see in your house and say is not from God, how do you know that for sure, did God tell you He is not the one that said it?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chee59:

You didn't wish me happy new year
Happy New Year ooo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Popesuccess:
That is why i said he might just be declaring what he wants to see happen. And you cannot see in your house and say is not from God, how do you know that for sure, did God tell you He is not the one that said it?
Because he uses the name of God to sell what are lies.. undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by litaninja(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lmao. WTF is this abeg?

Weather would be erratic? No sh1t sherlock.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
litaninja:
Lmao. WTF is this abeg?

Weather would be erratic? No sh1t sherlock.
ROFLMAO...
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Shebbs: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
What's The Prophecy Here? Learn To Differentiate Between Prophecy And Prediction.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Shebbs:
What's The Prophecy Here? Learn To Differentiate Between Prophecy And Prediction.
Who? The mogs who feed you these lies claiming they are from God or God who they claim gives it to them? undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Shebbs: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who? The mogs who feed you these lies claiming they are from God or God who they claim gives it to them? undecided

Those Were Not Direct So Not From God.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Shebbs:
Those Were Not Direct So Not From God.
Well, if they can sell you that which is not direct as if direct from God, what makes you think any thing they sell you is in fact from God? undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Shebbs: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, if they can sell you that which is not direct as if direct from God, what makes you think any thing they sell you is in fact from God? undecided

That's The Problem.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Shebbs:
That's The Problem.
Glad you see it too! grin

Happy New Year! grin
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by HudsonYard: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
malali:
PROPHESY BE LIKE.....

There will be some rain this year.....

I see a man becoming president in 2023......

An old man who was a government official will die this year.......

Come on......Free your minds.....Some ordinary people are even closer to God than these self designated God Ambassadors.

Hello Malali
Good day.

I will like to know if there'll be by chance any opportunity for mentorship this year for a 4th year medical student that wants to practice in the USA.

Thanks as I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.