Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (52865 Views)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by malali: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
HudsonYard:

Hello Malali
Good day.

I will like to know if there'll be by chance any opportunity for mentorship this year for a 4th year medical student that wants to practice in the USA.

Thanks as I await your response.

Snapchat ?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Bubu4Sea: 3:20am On Jan 02, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Your life shall be fake this year
I am into Jesus alone, Adeboye is a charlatan.
Joshbdexter:

Happy new year
Known for a while.
Eaglesence:

Sorry for you.
Later na you go dey wonder where your problem from come. Remember today o for your own good.
Jesus said expose works of darkness, Adeboye dey satan camp
Osashalom:

You and you all that liked this evil will regret it
Why for calling what is evil evil?
Ibkinter:

Well done real man.
Oga I dey follow satan, dey pretend say na Jesus I dey follow like Adeboye.
judedwriter:

Pastor adeboye isn't fake. I encountered oil blessed by him and my life was transformed!
Be careful how you talk about God's anointed.
No true man of God will help a jihadist like Buhari come to power.
adehsenior:

Wetin this man do you?
If you no like the prophecy, prophesy your own grin grin
My brother the man fake prophecy too much
https://www.nairaland.com/7174739/pastors-adeboyebakare-osinbajo-100-unambiguously
zoghys:

i guess you are the original then.
I no follow satan like Adeboye does.
dandollaz:

Native Doctor open his hotel and didn't say such. now you raise your
Stinking fingers to type this nonsenses
Na Adeboye be the topic.
At least we know its a Native doctor, Adeboye na wolf in sheeps clothing.
Ghostrider001:

No talk am again
Its hard to accept but Adeboye na Satan agent
Mandate2023:

Don't worry dis new year u will lose the ability to make more trouble
Jesus is dealing all charlatans like Adeboye
Killermamba:

You just start the year and you want dey drag wahala follow yourself. I pity you.
Speaking the truth makes enemies

Galatians 4:16
I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth!

nickxtra:
Waka pass of you can't bear the fire in the message
Which fire from the Freem@son Adeboye?
Peters474:
Na God go punish you.
Na God dey expose satanists like Adebooye
Daybor25:

It is you and your entity that is fake.
Adeboye advocates witchcraft, so he is not of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHxgOeH34ck
Toosure70:
an what you believe is yours.
Oga its not to me, the bible is clear you are either for Jesus or a satanist.
Adeboye IS NOT for Jesus,so thus a satanist.
fados4sure:

Na so you wan take start 2023?
Dey play
Adeboye na agent of satan that helped Buhari wipeout the church in the North.
b0rn2fuck:
respect the man of God or find your way to RCCG camp and address him directly.
Adeboye is NOT of God

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by aestake: 3:36am On Jan 02, 2023
nickxtra:
Waka pass of you can't bear the fire in the message
grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by litaninja(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2023
You get. People have traded their brains.

malali:
PROPHESY BE LIKE.....

There will be some rain this year.....

I see a man becoming president in 2023......

An old man who was a government official will die this year.......

Come on......Free your minds.....Some ordinary people are even closer to God than these self designated God Ambassadors.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by litaninja(m): 4:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Lmao. Hin dey call year closing meeting grin

TruthHurts100:

Unar no go get sense.

So how does God do this. He waits till the beginning of the new year and call all Nigerian pastors to a room and give each one different prophecies àbi? I don't just get it. Unar no go break free from these manipulations abi?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by OLULAW: 4:57am On Jan 02, 2023
PACK OF LIES.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by HudsonYard: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2023
malali:

Snapchat ?
Yes sir.
Why not.
How do I add you up?

Thanks.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Cti28(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Happy New Year! undecided
Happy New year to you too
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by christistruth01: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
FAKE MAN

Guess Work
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by christistruth01: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

I am into Jesus alone, Adeboye is a charlatan.

Known for a while.

Jesus said expose works of darkness, Adeboye dey satan camp

Why for calling what is evil evil?

Oga I dey follow satan, dey pretend say na Jesus I dey follow like Adeboye.

No true man of God will help a jihadist like Buhari come to power.

My brother the man fake prophecy too much
https://www.nairaland.com/7174739/pastors-adeboyebakare-osinbajo-100-unambiguously

I no follow satan like Adeboye does.

Na Adeboye be the topic.
At least we know its a Native doctor, Adeboye na wolf in sheeps clothing.

Its hard to accept but Adeboye na Satan agent

Jesus is dealing all charlatans like Adeboye

Speaking the truth makes enemies

Galatians 4:16
I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth!

Which fire from the Freem@son Adeboye?

Na God dey expose satanists like Adebooye

Adeboye advocates witchcraft, so he is not of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHxgOeH34ck

Oga its not to me, the bible is clear you are either for Jesus or a satanist.
Adeboye IS NOT for Jesus,so thus a satanist.

Adeboye na agent of satan that helped Buhari wipeout the church in the North.

Adeboye is NOT of God

Adeboye is a Freemason

Why was he endorsing T B Joshua's Synagogue knowing that TB Joshua was one of the biggest JuJu Priests in Africa and his demise was divinely Orchestrated by God?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by kenechukwuori(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2023
I believe something is truly wrong with your head
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by kenechukwuori(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Okay
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by shegz24(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2023
No pastor or imam in the world could prophesy about covid19 or any pandemic happening from February 2020- just one month after the 2019/2020 cross over.

I wonder why
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2023
shegz24:
No pastor or imam in the world could prophesy about covid19 or any pandemic happening from February 2020- just one month after the 2019/2020 cross over.

I wonder why

Imams are not into the business of prophesy. It is the exclusive right of the Pastors and they have been milking it.

Abi you know or hear of any Imam encroaching on these Pastors Business?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by shegz24(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Imams are not into the business of prophesy. It is the exclusive right of the Pastors and they have been milking it.

Almost all religious leaders claim to have the gift of prophecy... Muslims just dont pulicize what the Imam's tell them in mosques as Christians do about their G.Os

You will hardly see a video of an Imam preaching in a mosque, online... even during Ramadan; TV stations only show the notable men(president,governors,ministers,senators) as they attended service not the actual Imam preaching.

It doesnt mean that Imams dont prophesy too.
They just dnt approve of it being publicized.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Lukuluku69(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2023
shegz24:

Almost all religious leaders claim to have the gift of prophecy... Muslims just dont pulicize what the Imam's tell them in mosques as Christians do about their G.Os

You will hardly see a video of an Imam preaching in a mosque, online... even during Ramadan; TV stations only show the notable men(president,governors,ministers,senators) as they attended service not the actual Imam preaching.

Don't get me wrong Sir!
Imams don't do prophesy. Their Job is primarily to lead prayers and adminish. Anything outside of that he is a Liar and all Liars are destined for perdition unless they forgo their ways and turn a new leaf.

The secret of the future is known only to God. And if by luck you find any link of an Imam giving out what the future holds the way the Adeboyes, Oyedipos and co are wont to do in January every year, please share that link and let us all be educated
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by TruthHurts100: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
litaninja:
Lmao. Hin dey call year closing meeting grin

I just taya

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Liar.... I grew up next door to an imam who not only have people prophesies but even helped them with readings in business and other areas. He was very popular around the Ragolis Mosque area in Ikorodu too. We were friends to his kids so every Friday, you could tell how packed his house was by the number of cars that lined the entire street.undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
shegz24:

Almost all religious leaders claim to have the gift of prophecy... Muslims just dont pulicize what the Imam's tell them in mosques as Christians do about their G.Os. You will hardly see a video of an Imam preaching in a mosque, online... even during Ramadan; TV stations only show the notablemen (president,governors,ministers,senators) as they attended service not the actual Imam preaching.
No mind am! undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ask for God's forgiveness for saying this.
Bubu4Sea:
FAKE MAN
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by aswani(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Prophecies but you didn't see Covid or how bad it would ravage the earth. Baba go and sleep.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by luluosas(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Prophecy? I disagree
Omooba77:
WORLD
The weather pattern will be more erratic but it will be nice wherever God's children are.

The world will be relatively more peaceful.

PERSONAL
The biggest challenge in 2022 will lead to your biggest testimony in 2023.

The Lord will speak peace to some troubled homes.

For quite a few people, there will be restoration of lost glories

Many troublemakers will lose the ability to make trouble.

https://twitter.com/TheHGService/status/1609356238369726465
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Liar.... I grew up next door to an imam who not only have people prophesies but even helped them with readings in business and other areas. He was very popular around the Ragolis Mosque area in Ikorodu too. We were friends to his kids so every Friday, you could tell how packed his house was by the number of cars that lined the entire street.undecided

Aside your inability to comprehend, their is also grand delusion of yours. So, this Imam that was popular around Ragolis Water Ikorodu, did he also drop singles and multi platinum yearly prophesy the way you sheeples wait with bated breath for the Adeboyes, Oyedepos and co normally do on the occasion of Janua commemorations?

And please I will like to read or watch any video where Imams or any Imam indulge in yearly prophesy dropping as we see every January

If you can't and I know can't then you are the Liar here.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Aside your inability to comprehend, their is also grand delusion of yours. So, this Imam that was popular around Ragolis Water Ikorodu, did he also drop singles and multi platinum yearly prophesy the way you sheeples wait with bated breath for the Adeboyes, Oyedepos and co normally do on the occasion of Janua commemorations?
And please I will like to read or watch any video where Imams or any Imam indulge in yearly prophesy dropping as we see every January
If you can't and I know can't then you are the Liar here.
In this new year, stop lying! undecided
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Lukuluku69(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In this new year, stop lying! undecided

Drop one of such Prophesy by any Imam nah.

I know you can't.

But the Demon of Delusion in you won't allow you admit.

Keep patrolling Nairaland like a YabaLeft patient that you are.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye by Lukuluku69(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
shegz24:

Did you take time out to read what you typed before hitting the send bottom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.