Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) (17776 Views)

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Arrest him and send him to jail immediately
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2023
LegendHero:
One of the top 3 best governors in Nigeria.

If the insecurity in Kaduna is solved, it will make lot of sense.

Incoming president Bola Tinubu will solve the Kaduna security issue once and for all and bring back peace to the state.
Since 1999 Nigeria keeps going down. Expecting BAT to tackle insecurity is like hoping against hope.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by fredoooooo: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2023
My mallam
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Certainly!

Security is the topmost priority of Asiwaju
grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Kajaard: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2023
LegendHero:
One of the top 3 best governors in Nigeria.

If the insecurity in Kaduna is solved, it will make lot of sense.

Incoming president Bola Tinubu will solve the Kaduna security issue once and for all and bring back peace to the state.

I dislike you praise singers.

Very shameful and disgraceful bunch. Once you collect money you start singing the praises of crooks and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
People from 5 barren villages will soon start wailing and cursing like barren witches, yet non of the leaders in their backward hamlets compares with Elrufai in good governance and achievement.
watch and supervising killing of innocent people? You are ekwensu. Eti ya weyrey sir

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2023
You are dancing buga dance when your policies and programmes has sent thousands of southern Kaduna peoples to there untimely Graveand millions of children and nursing mothers languishing in IDP camps what a show of shame my prayers for Nigeria and Nigerians is that we use our PVC to vote out these evil political elites

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2023
El-Rufai one of our evil geniuses in Nigeria. He talks one thing but does another. A man that sacked Kaduna teachers for not passing competence test, same man is in support of Tinubu not engaging the press or media houses to test his competency.
If Jesus come back, he will not only throw some people into lake fire, he will flog them to throw them into lake fire.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Mccullum: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2023
El Rufai is the best that happens to Kaduna State.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2023
100 Yards

Presidential

Material

@el-rufai.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Shugabanqasa: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Plus10:

Which best Governor?Point one thing he did in Southern Kaduna?
Blind by hate,. How would you know he did anything

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by sonofElElyon: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2023
naptu2:
Abdallah Yunus Abdallah @Abdool85

https://twitter.com/Abdool85/status/1609316884377223170

Maryam Abubakar @Mareeyama

https://twitter.com/Mareeyama/status/1609344304241348609

While people of southern kaduna mourn the massacre of their people
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Kajaard:

I dislike you praise singers.

Very shameful and disgraceful bunch. Once you collect money you start singing the praises of crooks and criminals.

Shey baba n la baba e lo fun mi lowo ni?

All of you kids raised with poverty are not so hard to know.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by friday2011(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
This norther elites ehnnn..them sabi flex hip hop well with there family members, you won't know until you get closer, but they will want there common man on the street to have nothing to do with anything Western, cover there body head to toe, destroy large quantity of beer but drink expensive alcoholic wine privately.

Na God go judge all northern leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2023
Codepain:

Must you cry all the time? Se Oro Inu igi ni e ni?
Everything and everyone just they make you cry.
If El-rufai is the sponsor of the killings in SK may He not end well. but if he's not may all those who wrongly accuse him suffer same fate
You have a devilish mind. Any one who does not believe that El rufai is evil is evil.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2023
I hope Gov El Rufai is not planning to retire to Obodo Oyinbo , because all this is recent swag and dress mode look like Baba has choosen to be young at heart
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
But if na their subjects na hisba go carry them,mad o.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Plus10:

Is it only Muslims that live in KD city? People like you thrive on a polarized society. After Buhari leaves, there would be people who’ll say he did nothing.

If my girlfriend after we left school could say I did nothing for her I don’t think you’ll have anything good to say about the KD governor.

I accept your submission, he has done nothing in SouthernKD, can we move on now since kD city is in Niger Republic

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by pinkyz: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Wicked man show us pictures of kaduna south….he abandon kaduna south because they did not voted for him….he is only showing the world kaduna north which is the Muslim dominated….I live in kaduna quote me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by dreamxhaser: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
pinkyz:
Wicked man show us pictures of kaduna south….he abandon kaduna south because they did not voted for him….he is only showing the world kaduna north which is the Muslim dominated….I live in kaduna quote me wrong

Barnawa no dey Kaduna South ahbi?

It's a gradual process, the development is gradually heading to other sides of kaduna south.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Ubanz: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Sharia Hisbah no go see am now,if say na poor man you go see reactions.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by MacDani(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Future holds up a better results
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by bennyflipy(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2023
JaneYave:
Beautiful Kaduna. Kaduna used to be like our own London. May this new year bring us wisdom to change course. We are tired of wicked leaders and same advisory team who will not tell themselves the truth. Anyone selling the innocent's citizen's franchise for dollars should be instantly cut short. The people deserve to be happy and free again
Are you from kaduna?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by dreamxhaser: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Ubanz:
Sharia Hisbah no go see am now,if say na poor man you go see reactions.
This is kaduna not know. Hisbah no dey kaduna
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by ebbo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
pinkyz:
Wicked man show us pictures of kaduna south….he abandon kaduna south because they did not vote for him….he is only showing the world Kaduna north which is the Muslim dominated….I live in Kaduna quote me wrong

The other former governors should have developed southern kd since they voted for them instead of stealing all the money.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Doyou2019: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mccullum:
El Rufai is the best that happens to Kaduna State.

Go and say this to the families of the dead in Southern Kaduna. Stop hiding here to talk trash.
A state without security is a state without leaders!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Allisgud: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Most useless govnor in Nigeria considering is intellectual prowess
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

Go and say this to the families of the dead in Southern Kaduna. Stop hiding here to talk trash.
A state without security is a state without leaders!

Mumu from Afghaeastern region is also talking
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by Bonapart(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
It shall not be well with the wicked
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Plus10:

Are they expecting something to be done for them after they blackmailed him, hated him and voted against him?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) by OLULAW: 5:03am On Jan 02, 2023
The most vile and evil Islamist of the 21st century. Worst than Bin Laden.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Approves Payment Of Outstanding Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.