Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

2023 Best Dating Site - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2023 Best Dating Site (782 Views)

The Best Dating Source / Best Dating App Africa / I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Best Dating Site by gistclinic: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Are you encountering problems and challenges in your marriage and relationship and don't know how to solve them?
There's only one place you can get answers to your problems, visit http://gistclinic.info today and learn how to solve those problems
Remember don't forget to share
http://gistclinic.info
Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by gistclinic: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let's make it trend
Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by yrhuhfy113: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2023
gistclinic:
Let's make it trend

Hello newbie blogger.... TREND is not by people clicking... it is by keeping them hooked on your blog by what you offer. Your contents are cool BUT not captivating enough. You labeled this topic best dating site yet your blog has no post on a list of nigerian dating apps or website with testimonials.... so how will it trend.

You need to redirect how you blog by maybe having a matchmaking service.... and offering consultation or counseling.... then you will keep people staying for long.

Happy New year

1 Like

Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by woginid967: 1:37am On Feb 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Hello newbie blogger.... TREND is not by people clicking... it is by keeping them hooked on your blog by what you offer. Your contents are cool BUT not captivating enough. You labeled this topic best dating site yet your blog has no post on a list of nigerian dating apps or website with testimonials.... so how will it trend.

You need to redirect how you blog by maybe having a matchmaking service.... and offering consultation or counseling.... then you will keep people staying for long.

Happy New year

Stop this, no body holy pass
Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by queyotru: 4:10pm On May 09, 2023
You know, in today's world there is a huge variety of dating sites. And all of them are good in their own way. I can't say anything bad about any site, but I use only one https://top5hookup.com/be-naughty/ myself. I like this dating site because only real people post photos here and they are really interested in meeting someone. Here you can not only enjoy the content and participate in chats, but also meet people you like in person. Paid membership filters out most fraudulent accounts and gives you a safe experience. Fans of naughty content should try FuckSwipe.
Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by FredFreddie: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Online dating platforms offer many opportunities to meet new people and find romantic relationships. Here are a few reasons why it can be useful:

Empowerment: Online dating gives you access to a large number of people from all over the world. You can connect and meet people you are unlikely to meet in everyday life.

Comfort and Confidence: Online dating can be more comfortable for those who feel insecure or anxious about meeting in person. They allow you to establish an initial connection and conversation through messaging, which can help you feel more relaxed and confident.

The ability to find compatibility: Online dating platforms allow you to refine your preferences and filter potential partners based on your interests, values and life style. This can help you find people you might have more in common with.

Time to Think: Online dating gives you a chance to think about and think through your responses before you connect with someone. You can study other people's profiles and connect with them at your own pace, which can be especially helpful for those who feel insecure at the beginning of a new relationship.

Learning and Growth: Even if your first attempt at online dating doesn't lead to a long-term relationship, you can still gain valuable experience. You will learn to better understand yourself, your preferences, and what is important to you in a relationship.

It's important to remember that the results and experience of online dating will be different for everyone. Be open, honest, and prepared for the fact that it may be a trial and error process. Remember that online dating is only one option, and you can always choose other ways to find a partner.
Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by discopotato: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Hi. I also strongly believe that online dating has many advantages. However, it is worth remembering that there are platforms worth trusting and platforms worth not trusting. In order not to fall into the trap of scammers I advise you to always check this rating of dating platforms https://datingserviceusa.net/. Choose only the best and safest platforms for your online dating.
Re: 2023 Best Dating Site by imagrg(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
I live in Benin City, Nigeria.

I need a relationship that will later lead to marriage.

My type of lady should be between 30 to 45 years old. Must be good-looking, not short, not on the fat side. Be educated and have something doing that earns her a living.

Tribe doesn't matter but my preference is for an Edo or Yoruba lady.

Must be ready to later settle with me in Benin City.

I wouldn't mind if she's a Baby Mama or not.

Interested ladies should send me a DM via WhatsApp: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.

Just halla me and say "relationship level".

Scammers should please keep off!

(1) (Reply)

I Reall Need Your Help / Gals Needed 4 Real Love / Need A Penpal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.