Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) (40245 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2023
EBMedia:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo, has finally responded to his ex-fiancée, Fancy Acholonu’s apology on her Instagram page, IGBERETV reports.

Acholonu, on Thursday had apologised to the actor for calling off her engagement, noting that she still misses and loves him.

Reacting to the post, Ekubo in her comment section said he appreciates the apology.

He wrote, “@fancyacholonu I appreciate the apology, may God bless us all.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After the other guy dissapointed her she wants come 419
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nah adults elected and re-elected Buhari and are vigorously campaigning for Tinubu sha
you know that elections were rigged for buhari, Ganduje and El rufai..When all these inconclusive and run off were used..Apart from the rigging, there are places Tinubu and his men bought..Abi do you underestimate Bullion van going into his house?
Secondly Nigeria is different from a woman's matter..A woman like that will humiliate and punish you..His response is cool... I appreciate is not a good sign for her unless of course it was part of the list he gave her to do in order to accept her back
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Doyou2019: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Do u actually know what Democracy and Politics is all about.

U are just a product of social engineering

I don't get it.
Does Democracy or Politics entail that a country's ruling party put more than half its citizens in penury and untold hardship
Or is social engineering the reason Nigeria is the poverty capital of the World?

Make it make sense, bro. Kids are reading from home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Moh247: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2023
gimakon2:

Accept apology, God forgives, but accept her back, no, make she day go.
The girl don taste different dick, see say, treatment no be the same, make she just day go from there.

Naso
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by 2elliot: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2023
byrron:

That's why they're adults and capable of making their own decisions except if they're medically certified as incapable of making a decision for themselves.
You think that those persons who voted Buhari twice are medically okay?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by africandollar: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Well, its entirely up to Alex whether to accept her back or not but he should know that if he builds on a shaky foundation right from the inception of the marriage then he should also expect worse as the marriage progresses but as for me...even the Bible says that no man having put his hands on the plough and then looks back is fit for the kingdom of God. Selah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by yorubarere: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
byrron:
He is an adult and he alone knows what's best for him.
Boss. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by chelsea1116(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nah adults elected and re-elected Buhari and are vigorously campaigning for Tinubu sha

Best ever comment i ve seen on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Mattwillz: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Useless man...if it Was alex that apologized,she wouldn't have replied him...useless simps everywhere

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

I don't get it.
Does Democracy or Politics entail that a country's ruling party put more than half its citizens in penury and untold hardship
Or is social engineering the reason Nigeria is the poverty capital of the World?

Make it make sense, bro. Kids are reading from home.
School him bro! I can't really understand how adults in Nigeria reason.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2023
dykedarlyn:

I think they re back together

Do you live in their house?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Do u actually know what Democracy and Politics is all about.

U are just a product of social engineering

Pls tell us, what is democracy and politics?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Roboto11: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Guy, forget the girl and marry Tiwa Savage.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Kajaard: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2023
omoyeni37:
Today is my birthday, but no funds to celebrate myself embarassed cry

Elidrisy20:
happy birthday, this one wea you enter 2023 with bad leg, you sure say you no go return to 2022

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland no go kill me with laugh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by chris51(f): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Norms her apology should be accepted.

But accepting her back, would be his worst mistake, and she will surely punish him.

He only said he appreciates her apologies, that's courtesy, no commitment.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by chris51(f): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2023
chris51:

He only said he appreciates her apologies, that's courtesy, no commitment.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Exceed15:

Hmm.. I agree with you bro however there should a place of forgiveness.

You have forgiven, which is mandatory, no use because of Toto, accept nonsense into your life brother, you no need am.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
obinnazy:
What really happened between them??
I thought I am the only one that wants to know...
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2023
2elliot:
You think that those persons who voted Buhari twice are medically okay?
You think those who voted Atiku in 2019 and are now Obidient in 2023 are emotionally okay?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Simple, straight and short.

Which film he act of recent? Why is this news?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by riverbird: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
If she cheated then she should be kept at bay and never allowed close to the OG's.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by noCAP(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
That was how my ex broke up with me and expected me to come begging her. When she saw I wasn't no simp, she came running back. But it was too late. I already had a very loving girl in my arms. Anyway, I fvcked her one last time before pushing her back to the streets. I don't accept nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2023
omoyeni37:
Thank you bro grin
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by silverkings: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
gimakon2:

But na the truth na
You stated the obvious... God will save us come next month
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
After the public humiliation..
Who humiliated who?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Am beginning to enjoy this new year vibe.

Sense is gradually returning to some people's brain.

Anyways guys, vote wisely.

Happy new year to fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Bloggers already pounced and are making a meal out of the story. Someone needs to sue one of these people majorly to set an example
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by tommy589(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:

Nothing seems wrong with that but a lot is wrong with it.

Because of their adult decision I now buy things @ 5x their initial price. I didn't ask for any of that, I didn't make that decision.

Point is, being an adult doesn't translate to being capable of making good decisions.

You are a bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Badadvisor: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2023
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
This ones too want to trend . Isoright!!
Man u won yesterday.
Drop your bank details man
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Meandmycrew(f): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Dude aint ready to wife any woman not to talk of her look more like gay and a playboy. She should pitch her tent elsewhere but if she keep on waiting for him, she is gonna wait forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.