Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) (40302 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by adeoyekay(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Badadvisor:

Man u won yesterday.
Drop your bank details man
happy new year bro
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Badadvisor:

Man u won yesterday.

Make I drop mine too pls?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by R0LL0N(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Sometimes when you are sex high and remember the way you are handled on bed you start saying funny things. If indeed this is a true apology that comes from the heart then well said woman.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by diggindeep: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
To err is divine to forget is ANIMAL.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Coly2012(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nah adults elected and re-elected Buhari and are vigorously campaigning for Tinubu sha

Nothing seems wrong with that but a lot is wrong with it.

Because of their adult decision I now buy things @ 5x their initial price. I didn't ask for any of that, I didn't make that decision.

Point is, being an adult doesn't translate to being capable of making good decisions.

This year go better for you. You be better pikin wen get seans
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Badadvisor:

Man u won yesterday.
DamnNigga
How much you want to wire ??
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Healthquest: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:

Everything is wrong
Moreover people campaigning for Tunibu are mad adults
Amadhioa kill anyone campaigning for Peter Obi to come n turn Nigeria to Anambra. God will not forgive u pple

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Norms her apology should be accepted.

But accepting her back, would be his worst mistake, and she will surely punish him.
Biggest mistake ever.
Emotions should be thrown out of the window.
I'm not saying she bad but they just might not be right for each other

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:

Everything is wrong

Infact this imbecility of clannish thought and hatred is one of the main reasons I would vote Tinubu to become President. Una never see anything...wait until the election is over LoL

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

But accepting her back, would be his worst mistake, and she will surely punish him.

Honesty and forgiveness is what builds family and relationships.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
jaxxy:

Honesty and forgiveness is what builds family and relationships.
It's good to know their are people like you that can be so forgiven.

But people like me, no second chance
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by stasius: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Alex don't marry her.

When you want to marry a woman please look for a lady who is mature in reasoning.

It takes mental, emotional and spiritual maturity to go into and stay in marriage.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Joeblaze26:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Xshegzzyeeix
Thanks boss
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:

Everything is wrong

Maturity is when you realise everyone cannot face the same direction as you.

I wish you the maturity you need to navigate this new year.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by dejol88: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2023
tommy589:

You are a bad guy grin
Very very bad guy.

I don note his moniker , na to dey avoid that guy oo . He go just use style abuse you without shooting straight but still hit target.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

It's good to know their are people like you that can be so forgiven.

But people like me, no second chance

we can't all be thesame bt we are all learning.

it also depends on the circumstances also. I don't exactly take everything.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by zedegit: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
EBMedia:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo, has finally responded to his ex-fiancée, Fancy Acholonu’s apology on her Instagram page, IGBERETV reports.

Acholonu, on Thursday had apologised to the actor for calling off her engagement, noting that she still misses and loves him.

Reacting to the post, Ekubo in her comment section said he appreciates the apology.

He wrote, “@fancyacholonu I appreciate the apology, may God bless us all.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She couldn't find man. It's possible she reconnected with her ex who showed her shege.

Never trust Naija women
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Joeblaze26(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
Thanks boss
Why are you replying me here? Do you want to drop something for me codedly? wink grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by caesymore(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nah adults elected and re-elected Buhari and are vigorously campaigning for Tinubu sha

Because of their adult decision I now buy things @ 5x their initial price. I didn't ask for any of that, I didn't make that decision.

Point is, being an adult doesn't translate to being capable of making good decisions.

Exactly being an adult means you are liable for your decisions both right and wrong.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by bolacode: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Also, always visit Nigerian hospitals with your browser pointed at google.com

All the smart doctors left Nigeria...na shakushaku remain
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:

This is a brilliant response!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by AnonDude2004: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2023
FiremanX:
Exactly! he should accept the apology but never take her back because she ruined his reputation.

He did take her back. When I saw the news, I just weak.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by DevilSignature: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
diplomat058:

Infact this imbecility of clannish thought and hatred is one of the main reasons I would vote Tinubu to become President. Una never see anything...wait until the election is over LoL
if unfortunately Tunibu wins, your suffering continue. I urge you to save ur soul from misery and frustration you deliberately wish yourself and ur generation

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by wisdomkid: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

Oga, how you carry know? 2023 never settle, you don dey chuck mouth for problem you no sabi
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by wealthyvic1: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

Plenty!
You want the whole country to go poor before you get it
130 million plus already on poverty roll.(Govt data)

And more millions to follow should APC be allowed to continue.
Most adults in Nigeria act like fools, partner. No be today.

You are right.

Because of their terrible decision

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Noblemarce: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:

Sense no go kill you.... cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:
if unfortunately Tunibu wins, your suffering continue. I urge you to save ur soul from misery and frustration you deliberately wish yourself and ur generation
Lol the fact that poverty is your signature does not mean the same applies to everyone. Hopefully Asíwájú will win and launch large scale redemptive measures that will transform the aggregation of mud caves you call region into industrially viable cities like Lagos. See you under Jagaban presidency friend wink

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Noblemarce: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Justkatty:
People are here asking Alex not to forgive her ���

E go shock una.

Learn to forgive,so you too can be forgiven whenever you err for none is perfect.

Mouth odour no go kill you....
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Noblemarce:

Mouth odour no go kill you....
Hahahah
Oga you go tire
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by StreetFight: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tallesty1:

Definitely, Buhari and Tinubu's matter will make you run mad, just as it made those before you. You chief hater Ohanaeze Ndigbo President just kicked the bucket while Buhari is still kicking football. Una go die finish .
Re: Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) by VanMoyez: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bad move. He did not need to respond.

In situations like this, silence is bliss. Silence cuts deep, silence is the retort nobody will miss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.