Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army (19159 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Pickmycall: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
But this same army didn't do shit when Fulani herdsmen kidnapped a major in the NDA.They even paid ransom for his release.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by oyeb15: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Everything na IPOB. I don't know how Nigeria get to this level that our lazy security agencies will just come to a conclusion on a matter without investigation.
Most times NPF will force criminals to indicte innocent members of d public for political gains.

This country is very sick.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by mystery22: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:
You must be joking... As far as all Nigerian people are concerned you kidnapped Lt Johnson rraped and paraded her naked and.....

By the time the NA is done with you.... You will know that khaki no be leather... With your sponsors in alaba int'l market, tradefair and computer village... All of you will smell pepper.. no ipob/ESN/UGM terrorist will have a happy new year!!

and if they are innocent of the crime ,2023 will be a restless year for you

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Igbojew: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Those miscreants who kidnapped and humiliated the young lady must be brought to book.

But does it make sense that the Igbos will be kidnapping their own people...not for money but to create fear?

As a political scientist, even if I don't support the IPOB, it's clear the aim of the FG has always been to paint them a terrorist group and lesser evil compared to the Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen killing on daily basis....their brothers.

In their political mindset, they want other tribes and the international community to see the Biafrans as more of a threat than BH and Killer Herdsmen, and notorious known political leaders have used this medium to start creating political unrest to score more points in the East and also block the probability of attaining their agitations.

If you so much hate a part of the country, let them disintegrate. They never was a time these tribes agreed to be together. People who didn't agree to be together cannot be together. This amalgam of a country happened because of the administrative convenience of colonial masters.

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

It's close to election and you folks are making it seem like the east is on fire with your military agents. The dot in circle, is it still relevant to you?

Babablu and co., fear God na. This chaos you always create in the East will not make you grab "power by force."

You are free to argue with yourself.
Infact you have finish talk and I can't put it the way you did.I keep saying it that great Igbos are the only tribe Fulani people and their elites fear like plagues thay is why they always apply their age long divide and conquer tactics against them by using other naive tribes like Yorubas and some part of Middle Belt but their eyes are opening gradually to see that without great Igbos sacrifices in making sure that Fulani people excesses are checkmated by now Nigeria would have been overrun by Fulani people.................I am that Igbo Jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Its only in Nigerua that a security force reaches conclusion before investigations have started, rather than the other way round

How xan you jump to the conclusion that IPOB kidnapped the female Soldier without any shred of evidence?

It is even IPOB that is telling them to do their job and fish out those responsible so that the world will know who abducted her
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by gidgiddy: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ckonnet:
My prayer 4 kanu and his co travellers is a simple one, that any innocent soul that died in the hands of those bastards that escaped from correctional centres should torment you n your goons till the end of time.

Thats if it is IPOB that broke the correctional facility, something that has not been proven to date
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Igbojew: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
I keep saying it that great Igbos are the only tribe Fulani people and their elites fear like plagues thay is why they always apply their age long divide and conquer tactics against them by using other naive tribes like Yorubas and some part of Middle Belt but their eyes are opening gradually to see that without great Igbos sacrifices in making sure that Fulani people excesses are checkmated by now what happened in Afghanistan where Taliban took over power or what happened in once Turkey which was once a Christian country would have happened to Nigeria where Buhari will succeed in handing over Nigeria to Fulani people to complete what Uthman Danfodio could not complete................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by moyosore32: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
Tinubu And His Politics Of Igbonophobia

See, Tinubu has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension in your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming out to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria.

Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.

Omoh!! We just dey enter new year o buh u never still wise… smh
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Parachoko: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

See, Tinubu has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension in your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming out to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria.

Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.
No Referendum no Election

The Zoo must fall
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Elidrisy20: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
The army to dey waste time,by now them supposed clear everything for the Enugu

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Shikini: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ok
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by ATLIEN2027: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
These IPOB terrorist monkeys always looking for others to blame for their sorry miserable low lives and crimes they commit on daily basis.
Their fellow ipob Zombidient terrorist monkeys in NL will come to their defense as usual.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is their leader, he lives with them and knows them very well. He's always silent on their crimes and atrocities.
Pls vote wisely.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by IGBOSON1: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Emma just say that you don't know which of your boys kidnapped the woman. Please.... please... please don't say that it's not IPOB before thunder will finish the rest of your family after killing your parents, throwing your brother in jail and making your police sister to perpetually hide herself.

Cursed generation depriving a whole tribe of peace since 2015.

May your impostor ass roast in hell!

The 'your boys' of whom you speak who kidnapped the lady (assuming the entire thing isn't staged) are most certainly not Igbo! They are agents of those evil and malevolent political/hegemonic forces who are out to demonise IPOB/Kanu and out to ensure Peter Obi DOESN'T win the next presidential elections!

Now GET LOST!
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Bro, the N.A. had showed them hell that is why they have decided to plead not guilty behind the fence. .. grin grin grin

Yiibo are coward people unlike the kanuris

You don't have sense naturally
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Igbojew: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
alanto:

You are always everywhere chest beating, when they flog you small you start claiming victim.. even thunder loves stability
So you coward Yorubas are still at this word chest beating when every Tom and Dick knows you Yorubas are the tribe that chest beat in this country......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kyase:
Hmm
So una sabi fear like this grin

It is not fear any one living in the east knows that it is Not IPOB at all. A region that is small in Land mass and is highly militarised(every 50 to 100 meters you find a heavily armed military checkpoint and a soldier was kidnapped and no one saw them?) Something clearly no jell at all
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Igbojew: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
alanto:

You are always everywhere chest beating, when they flog you small you start claiming victim.. even thunder loves stability
So you coward Yorubas are still at this word chest beating when every Tom and Dick knows you Yorubas are the tribe that chest beat in this country......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Chrismania100: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Get lost mugu, do you think those boys are afraid of Army? Armies have been Secretly slaughtered by this unknown boys from ages.Instead of this weak Armies to go after them, they are afraid to confront those boys,out of frustration, they went for innocent citizens to exercise their weak powers on them.But, it wil never deter the boys cause Nigeria Armies are useless.That is why I don't sympathize with them whenever they are being killed.Army should leave ipob alone and focus on the fight they are lossing.
But, still will not change anything cos those boys Will still come for revenge. ARMY KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS THINKING THEY ARE DOING THE BOYS.THESE BAD BOYS ARE HARDENED,NO MATTER WHAT ARMY DID TO CITIZENS, WILL NEVER MAKE THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MIND

Kewtt:
You must be joking... As far as all Nigerian people are concerned you kidnapped Lt Johnson rraped and paraded her naked and.....

By the time the NA is done with you.... You will know that khaki no be leather... With your sponsors in alaba int'l market, tradefair and computer village... All of you will smell pepper.. no ipob/ESN/UGM terrorist will have a happy new year!!

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by egunna(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Those miscreants who kidnapped and humiliated the young lady must be brought to book.

But does it make sense that the Igbos will be kidnapping their own people...not for money but to create fear?

As a political scientist, even if I don't support the IPOB, it's clear the aim of the FG has always been to paint them a terrorist group and lesser evil compared to the Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen killing on daily basis....their brothers.

In their political mindset, they want other tribes and the international community to see the Biafrans as more of a threat than BH and Killer Herdsmen, and notorious known political leaders have used this medium to start creating political unrest to score more points in the East and also block the probability of attaining their agitations.

If you so much hate a part of the country, let them disintegrate. They never was a time these tribes agreed to be together. People who didn't agree to be together cannot be together. This amalgam of a country happened because of the administrative convenience of colonial masters.

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' antics to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

It's close to election and you folks are making it seem like the east is on fire with your military agents. The dot in circle, is it still relevant to you?

Babablu and co., fear God na. This chaos you always create in the East will not make you grab "power by force."

when u guys created the militia wing of the ipob and armed them,u did not know it will result to this abi?now u want to blame everything on fg?as in,do u guys even listen to urself when u speak?those who beheaded the military couple and mutilated their bodies spoke in Fulani ND claimed the fg sent them abi?the latest ones that kidnapped the Lt. Are also fulanis,Simon ekpa is fg?y don't u ait urself Down and tell urself the truth?igbos are killing igbos,period.u can continue burying ur head in the sand or face reality,either ways,una body go tell una.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by egunna(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

sense is truly not common
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by FamTomx2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:

grin grin cheesy meaning that sea of troubles will show ipob hell

2023 won't be a good year for them

Pig, you are somewhere in a slum at Zamfara posting trash, there's no similarity between you and this criminal @ Mrseriousman.

Senseless - 100%

Hopelessness - 100%

Capability of thinking well - 0%

Uselessness- 100%

Illiteracy - 99%

Crime - 100%
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Mrseriousman: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
FamTomx2:

Pig, you are somewhere in a slum at Zamfara posting trash, there's no similarity between you and this criminal @ Mrseriousman.

Senseless - 100%

Hopelessness - 100%

Capability of thinking well - 0%

Uselessness- 100%

Illiteracy - 99%

Crime - 100%

Hahahahahahahaha.... Madness overload. I am not done dealing with you yet. You go cry tire .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer@a@ll@

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Amaggedon: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

You're a fool.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by asanausana91: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' antics to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

fools like you cannot still say who killed Dr Akunyilli.
There is no how a military personnel will come to my village and get kidnapped without the villagers involvement. In fact before you see military going on such operations they must have strong evidence that the villagers are involved.
Mind you, the military always follow the rules of engagement. A military man can never squize his trigger until his life or that of his colleagues is threaten.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by 43Ronin: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
From the comments above you can tell that urchins are irredeemably foolish. What terrorists don't like to claim responsibility for the death of armed forces? Even in the video, the kidnappers are saying they are not IPOB. They are desperate for their own identification..

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Smartguyboy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Useless ipob played in to Nigeria army hand what they have been looking for to destroy the Igbo for years by creating Your useless army. Now they can kill anybody they want in East and tag him ipob that will be the end nobody will talk or investigate.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Babastrong(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
The fallen flag. they are Obi's people.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Babastrong(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
When men were strong(Ojukwu era), the flag did not rise.
And you think the flag will rise when the region is giving birth to the plastic ball men called IPOB such Nnamdi kanu.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by od501: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
We didn’t kidnap female soldier, IPOB replies Army

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-arent-behind-female-soldiers-abduction-ipob-replies-army/amp/

IPOB talks too much. We know jaree...

The terrorists Nigerian military have decided to sacrifice that innocent girl just to blackmail IPOB. Who knows who will be the next.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by od501: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

You are intelligent sir.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by od501: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
fools like you cannot still say who killed Dr Akunyilli.
There is no how a military personnel will come to my village and get kidnapped without the villagers involvement. In fact before you see military going on such operations they must have strong evidence that the villagers are involved.
Mind you, the military always follow the rules of engagement. A military man can never squize his trigger until his life or that of his colleagues is threaten.

Soo...who did the EndSARS protesters threaten?

Some of you are just too brainless to reason with. Toll now people like you still defend those TERRORISTS -infested Nigerian military?

Continue!!
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by od501: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

But they u know you no get sense abi? But you know bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Reconstructing Zik Roundabout Onitsha (Photos) / Buhari Approves Appointments Of MD, Eds For NSPMC / Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.