Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army (19160 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Spicycat(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Says marauding skull mining terrorist...

The Nijiara army should rather use their chicken strength against skull mining terrorist ravaging your skull mining region..

Afonja Muslim pi*g !

You're a terrorist and a big full for bringing religion into this matter.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Meliziz: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
You captured it succinctly
chatinent:
Those miscreants who kidnapped and humiliated the young lady must be brought to book.

But does it make sense that the Igbos will be kidnapping their own people...not for money but to create fear?

As a political scientist, even if I don't support the IPOB, it's clear the aim of the FG has always been to paint them a terrorist group and lesser evil compared to the Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen killing on daily basis....their brothers.

In their political mindset, they want other tribes and the international community to see the Biafrans as more of a threat than BH and Killer Herdsmen, and notorious known political leaders have used this medium to start creating political unrest to score more points in the East and also block the probability of attaining their agitations.

If you so much hate a part of the country, let them disintegrate. They never was a time these tribes agreed to be together. People who didn't agree to be together cannot be together. This amalgam of a country happened because of the administrative convenience of colonial masters.

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' antics to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

It's close to election and you folks are making it seem like the east is on fire with your military agents. The dot in circle, is it still relevant to you?

Babablu and co., fear God na. This chaos you always create in the East will not make you grab "power by force."

You are free to argue with yourself.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Jakama90(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
That army personnel is someone's mother, that army personnel is someone's child, that army personnel is someone's Aunty. That army personnel is a human being... She deserves to live. SAY NO TO EVIL.

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by tungamaje: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Elidrisy20:
The army to dey waste time,by now them supposed clear everything for the Enugu
Yes, you are right. After all, that's how they have been clearing villages in Katsina, Kaduna, Niger, Borno whenever soldiers are abducted or killed. They should apply the same force in Igboland. But nobody should quote me because I am saying this because of my jealousy against the that great tribe

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Savechild23: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Idiotic liars, when Nnamdi idiotic Kanu threaten and instructed ESN to attack Imo State and it was attacked, did he not deny it?

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by olamike02: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
Tinubu And His Politics Of Igbonophobia

See, Tinubu has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension in your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming out to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria.

Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.
Looks like you're deranged. Is Tinubu the CIC of the NA or what's wrong with these sets of despicables. You and your terror organization will hear it from June.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Morphinne: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Those miscreants who kidnapped and humiliated the young lady must be brought to book.

But does it make sense that the Igbos will be kidnapping their own people...not for money but to create fear?

As a political scientist, even if I don't support the IPOB, it's clear the aim of the FG has always been to paint them a terrorist group and lesser evil compared to the Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen killing on daily basis....their brothers.

In their political mindset, they want other tribes and the international community to see the Biafrans as more of a threat than BH and Killer Herdsmen, and notorious known political leaders have used this medium to start creating political unrest to score more points in the East and also block the probability of attaining their agitations.

If you so much hate a part of the country, let them disintegrate. They never was a time these tribes agreed to be together. People who didn't agree to be together cannot be together. This amalgam of a country happened because of the administrative convenience of colonial masters.

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' antics to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

It's close to election and you folks are making it seem like the east is on fire with your military agents. The dot in circle, is it still relevant to you?

Babablu and co., fear God na. This chaos you always create in the East will not make you grab "power by force."

If not that you’re mad you wouldn’t have come up with these trash you wrote. So you mean the Federal govt and Tinubu are the ones sponsoring irate youths like you to carry arms in broad daylight, killing security personnel and destroying military facilities in the East while you cheer them on, right? At least we saw numerous videos where your shameless self and relatives were seen chanting and praising the unknown gunmen earlier. Show me videos where Northerners are seen cheering Boko Haram terrorists or Fulani militias on, just one video. You have no right to complain about whatever the military decides to do with your worthless heads since you’ve shown the world that a terrorist group enjoys your unwavering public acceptance and sympathy (this makes everyone a potential threat to the military just like it was in Afghanistan and so many other terrorized States). The Ipob UGM enjoys good street credibility while BH and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists don’t, hence the community can’t be held responsible for the atrocities of these later groups because no community in Nigeria is openly sympathetic to them. @bolded is the right answer to cure you of your eternal stupidity.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by raymondinc(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
We didn’t kidnap female soldier, IPOB replies Army

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-arent-behind-female-soldiers-abduction-ipob-replies-army/amp/
Please I have a question for the IPOB/ESN, what are your foot soldiers called?
Are they not Unknown Gun men?
Take your five states and go you guys refused, claiming additional states in the Niger Delta which will never! I mean will never join you. Is okay, well said the Army will go after these criminals, is simple but they have their own way of doing it.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by asanausana91: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
od501:

Soo...who did the EndSARS protesters threaten?

Some of you are just too brainless to reason with. Toll now people like you still defend those TERRORISTS -infested Nigerian military?

Continue!!
you are just talking like a fool,where did you see soldiers killing endsars protesters
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Funflipper: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Noted,

In life, dont be a weak man, the NA considers the Southeast nice business people who dont do much violence, hence take them for granted too often.

what Sort of nonsense is this, Military men torturing civilians because they suspect their colleague was kidnapped in that axis, shame.

If that lady was your sister, I bet you won't be saying all these.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Coinmamax: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kaysalas(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

They are a terrorist group. I mean ipob. And all who created them and are hiding in alaba int'l market, tradefair ojo, and computer village all in Lagos State will be utterly wiped out....
Bros! Please, I have been observing the level of bitterness with which you have been addressing this issue. Whether rightfully so or not, is not my bone of contention here. I just want use God beg you, all those markets you are mentioning in Lagos, Kindly ensure you pinpoint those ipob sponsors one by one and not have innocent Nigerians get a dose of your vengeance. Please, laser focus your anger to the ACTUAL culprits. Thnx
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by baretalk: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mad coward pigs. Army must teach these people a sad lesson.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kewtt: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
produce the kidnapped Lt Johnson or else all Igbos terrorists including those of you in Lagos will be made to face the full wrath of the law

cococandy:
You’re a bitter hateful tribalist with a dark disgusting heart
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:
produce the kidnapped Lt Johnson or else all Igbos terrorists including those of you in Lagos will be made to face the full wrath of the law

Imbecille

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kewtt: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
na you go die instantly unless you release Lt Johnson asap and surrender your fellow ipob terrorists that you sponsor from
Lagos enough is enough

arantess:

If you don't want to die this year better recant from joining legitimate businessmen in far away Lagos with IPOB and ESN
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kewtt: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
as long as you people hold Lt Johnson you will never have a happy new year.... for what you have done to her both your innocent and guilty will face justice....
mystery22:
and if they are innocent of the crime ,2023 will be a restless year for you
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kewtt: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Geminiivory:

Frustrated fuul

release Lt Johnson or face the consequences ipob terrorist
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kewtt: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
all Igbos making transfer to any ipob community terror group in the east shall smell pepper.... all financial members of ipob terrorist enclaves shall see weennnhhhnnn

It will be better for them to release the female Lt and surrender...
Kaysalas:

Bros! Please, I have been observing the level of bitterness with which you have been addressing this issue. Whether rightfully so or not, is not my bone of contention here. I just want use God beg you, all those markets you are mentioning in Lagos, Kindly ensure you pinpoint those ipob sponsors one by one and not have innocent Nigerians get a dose of your vengeance. Please, laser focus your anger to the ACTUAL culprits. Thnx
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kewtt: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
cococandy:

Imbecille
you are the textbook definition... a perfect synonym of the term
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Kaysalas(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:
all Igbos making transfer to any ipob community terror group in the east shall smell pepper.... all financial members of ipob terrorist enclaves shall see weennnhhhnnn

It will be better for them to release the female Lt and surrender...
Just remember my advice, no innocent suffers. Cheers
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Roger3D(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
We didn’t kidnap female soldier, IPOB replies Army

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-arent-behind-female-soldiers-abduction-ipob-replies-army/amp/
Story for terrorists and their sympathizers. Next!
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Geminiivory: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:
Mad coward pigs. Army must teach these people a sad lesson.

Bitter soul
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by baretalk: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

So if Obi wins, FG no longer support bokoharam right?

Flaat head block heads grin
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Last last, they should fish out the guilty people.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Emergingnation3(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Roger3D:
Story for terrorists and their sympathizers. Next!
Says chronic unity begging pi*g from skull mining region....
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Roger3D(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Says chronic unity begging pi*g from skull mining region....
Terrorist. Next!

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by magicminister: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Noted,

In life, dont be a weak man, the NA considers the Southeast nice business people who dont do much violence, hence take them for granted too often.

what Sort of nonsense is this, Military men torturing civilians because they suspect their colleague was kidnapped in that axis, shame.

The Nigerian army through their high handedness would catalyze a series of event that would eventually plunge this country into an all out war.

MEND only started after the Ogoni Massacre

Bokoharam became extremist after their unarmed leader and multiple unarmed members were killed.

iPOb was a peaceful none-violent organization until the army took the fight to Nnamdi’s home and killed several unarmed people.

The shiites have laid low for now but I bet it wouldn’t be long before they become another armed extremist group.

Sometimes, things that could’ve been solved with dialogue and federal intervention, the government unleashes the army to kill and destroy. The worst is that they kill mostly innocent people

You can’t beat a child and tell it not to cry!!! The Nigerian army is the biggest enemy of this country!!! They need proper reform!
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by od501: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
you are just talking like a fool,where did you see soldiers killing endsars protesters

Just imagine what a rational human is talking!! I pity all of you. So... Nobody died during EndSARS? Some people are really naturally stupid!!
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by od501: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
magicminister:

The Nigerian army through their high handedness would catalyze a series of event that would eventually plunge this country into an all out war.

MEND only started after the Ogoni Massacre

Bokoharam became extremist after their unarmed leader and multiple unarmed members were killed.

iPOb was a peaceful none-violent organization until the army took the fight to Nnamdi’s home and killed several unarmed people.

The shiites have laid low for now but I bet it wouldn’t be long before they become another armed extremist group.

Sometimes, things that could’ve been solved with dialogue and federal intervention, the government unleashes the army to kill and destroy. The worst is that they kill mostly innocent people

You can’t beat a child and tell it not to cry!!! The Nigerian army is the biggest enemy of this country!!! They need proper reform!

IPOB is still a none-violent group sir.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:
You must be joking... As far as all Nigerian people are concerned you kidnapped Lt Johnson rraped and paraded her naked and.....

By the time the NA is done with you.... You will know that khaki no be leather... With your sponsors in alaba int'l market, tradefair and computer village... All of you will smell pepper.. no ipob/ESN/UGM terrorist will have a happy new year!!

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by ifyemma123: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Kewtt:

They are a terrorist group. I mean ipob. And all who created them and are hiding in alaba int'l market, tradefair ojo, and computer village all in Lagos State will be utterly wiped out....

Are you this daft, anyway what I know for sure is the truth will always find it way out no matter how long you cover it, time will surely tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked / Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / Buhari Approves Appointments Of MD, Eds For NSPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.