Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army (19201 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Abdul05: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

the whole Souh east must burn to ashes...na. today.... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by BaddestQueen(f): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:

the whole Souh east must burn to ashes...na. today.... grin cheesy
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Abdul05: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2

grin cheesy grin biafra land must burn to ashes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2

Please stop notifying these mods, they are all Fulani APC paid agents!

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

They are a terrorist group. I mean ipob. And all who created them and are hiding in alaba int'l market, tradefair ojo, and computer village all in Lagos State will be utterly wiped out....

Teenage boy who knows nothing about Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by KosiGee(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2023
mariovito:
This is quite a sad situation.

That lady did not deserve that treatment.

I hope she's found in one good piece.

What makes the eastern situation worse is that any crime can easily be pinned on Ipob.

Apart from criminals and bandits, cultists and the very desperate individuals exploiting the current security situation in the south east, another group has emerged and this group comprises various people who have lost relatives, friends and properties when soldiers indiscriminately shot at them and rendered them homeless when they burnt their properties and homes.

The Nigeria military/police are creating more violent responses from these groups.

4 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by christistruth01: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
It is a brand New year

and lies are still the Oxygen that IPOB breathes

If liars were Cars IPOB would be Lamborghinis

4 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Emergingnation3(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:

south east must burn to ashes ... grin grin
your Skull mining region is very peaceful.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by bdon123(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
We didn’t kidnap female soldier, IPOB replies Army

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-arent-behind-female-soldiers-abduction-ipob-replies-army/amp/
Yeah been saying it since,how do we know ipob is unknown gunmen?Afterall,it was d same Nigeria govt that declared a zero arms bearing group protesting for independence terrorist.
How now can we believe dem wen they say that same ipob is UG

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Emergingnation3(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Armed when perpetrating evil but suddenly innocent and unarmed when the consequences come... It is the height of evil to do such to any female moreso a soldier..... You terrorists will not have a happy new year!
Lol ! Afonja pi*g, show us the arms they were caught with...

If your terrorist security operative think attacking innocent people will stop the imminent Biafra actualization, they must be high in drugs...

Chronic unity Begging pi*g !

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by vengertime: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's like Zoogeria army are mad

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by MeeztaBugaman: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Really? Now I see the scam of simon Ekpa and all Igbos. Why running from your act. Did unknown gunmen come from the north? Did esn come from the north?

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Ikpaitid: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fear don de catch them.
You must pay for your sins.
Useless IPOB pigs.
ALL IPOB PIGS AND THEIR FAMILIES MUST BE TERMINATED.

3 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
You’re a bitter hateful tribalist with a dark disgusting heart
Kewtt:
You must be joking... As far as all Nigerian people are concerned you kidnapped Lt Johnson rraped and paraded her naked and.....

By the time the NA is done with you.... You will know that khaki no be leather... With your sponsors in alaba int'l market, tradefair and computer village... All of you will smell pepper.. no ipob/ESN/UGM terrorist will have a happy new year!!

4 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Ckonnet: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
My prayer 4 kanu and his co travellers is a simple one, that any innocent soul that died in the hands of those bastards that escaped from correctional centres should torment you n your goons till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by depure(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Those miscreants who kidnapped and humiliated the young lady must be brought to book.

But does it make sense that the Igbos will be kidnapping their own people...not for money but to create fear?

As a political scientist, even if I don't support the IPOB, it's clear the aim of the FG has always been to paint them a terrorist group and lesser evil compared to the Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen killing on daily basis....their brothers.

In their political mindset, they want other tribes and the international community to see the Biafrans as more of a threat than BH and Killer Herdsmen, and notorious known political leaders have used this medium to start creating political unrest to score more points in the East and also block the probability of attaining their agitations.

If you so much hate a part of the country, let them disintegrate. They never was a time these tribes agreed to be together. People who didn't agree to be together cannot be together. This amalgam of a country happened because of the administrative convenience of colonial masters.

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

It's close to election and you folks are making it seem like the east is on fire with your military agents. The dot in circle, is it still relevant to you?

Babablu and co., fear God na. This chaos you always create in the East will not make you grab "power by force."

You are free to argue with yourself.
Bitter truth
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Okhuadams(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
We didn’t kidnap female soldier, IPOB replies Army

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/we-arent-behind-female-soldiers-abduction-ipob-replies-army/amp/
You devilish pple and ur bunch of mad supporters will surely be visitted with God's vengeance. Any evil be done in the east has Ipob/Esn name written on it. Weather unknown gun men or not they all are together. Wicked pple
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by bcashy: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Says marauding skull mining terrorist...

The Nijiara army should rather use their chicken strength against skull mining terrorist ravaging your skull mining region..

Afonja Muslim pi*g !

Unna never see anything grin

I trust Nigeria Military grin

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Paretomaster1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Have IPOB ever take responsibility for anything Until they are caught...

Ikonso would have been operating as an UGM if not gunned down...

They are Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by assholemods: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
Tinubu And His Politics Of Igbonophobia

See, Tinubu has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension in your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming out to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria.

Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.
Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu... See foolishness at the beginning of a new year.
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by arantess: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:
You must be joking... As far as all Nigerian people are concerned you kidnapped Lt Johnson rraped and paraded her naked and.....

By the time the NA is done with you.... You will know that khaki no be leather... With your sponsors in alaba int'l market, tradefair and computer village... All of you will smell pepper.. no ipob/ESN/UGM terrorist will have a happy new year!!

If you don't want to die this year better recant from joining legitimate businessmen in far away Lagos with IPOB and ESN

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by naptu2: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
DOS ≠ Autopilot.

This statement is from the DOS. Autopilot are behind the reign of terror in the East.

This is well known by everybody (though some people like to pretend that they do not know).

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by gozmok1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
stop this !!!!!!!

Igbos are killing thierself.....

kpo ndi village jou ha what's up

ask anyone in ihiala, ihite, ukpor, okigwe, osu, ihentisa, aguata, umunze.... ask them who is kidnaping them,,,, ask them who is killing them..... we Igbos should stop lying to ourselves.

you think you are more Igbo than me then continue to lie to yourself.

it will get to you soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by abobote: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigerian securities are too lazy, how can they be accusing IPOB of any wrong thing that happen in the east, without proper investigation

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Ogilinsaka: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

I support my soldiers in any action necessary to get Lt Johnson back...and prevent any reoccurrence by neutralising all Igbos/ESN/UGM miscreants and terrorists as well as all who harbor and enable them without reporting them

Your own soldier man starts and ends on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by chikason22(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

I support my soldiers in any action necessary to get Lt Johnson back...and prevent any reoccurrence by neutralising all Igbos/ESN/UGM miscreants and terrorists as well as all who harbor and enable them without reporting them
Tinubu urchín, I don't know who you are or what you want to achieve to see the Igbos get hated or Igbo youths get brutalized by Tinubu failed game of politics which Hell Rufai is teaching him.
What I do know is that "I" KARMA will get you all. I will destroy you all and reserve the remainder for your generation as a warning for other Idiots.
I never forgets nor forgives. I will get you.

You want to fight dirty, I fight ruthlessly.
Karma!!!!
Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Elsueno: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
KosiGee:

Apart from criminals and bandits, cultists and the very desperate individuals exploiting the current security situation in the south east, another group has emerged and this group comprises various people who have lost relatives, friends and properties when soldiers indiscriminately shot at them and rendered them homeless when they burnt their properties and homes.

The Nigeria military/police are creating more violent responses from these groups.

This is a shyty excuse, pretty soon they would understand what violence is, When the armed forces start thier operations they would consider anybody in d vicinity a hostile or an accomplice...when IPOB/ESN/UGM feel the heat they would turn on D innocent citizens in dat area and tag them as saboteurs...This would go on till either d citizens in dat area actively cooperate & help wipe out these killers or the armed forces slowly, destructively and methodological does d job.... TRUST me, those war hardened forces are different from what u dey see 4 checkpoints

4 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Mccullum: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Those miscreants who kidnapped and humiliated the young lady must be brought to book.

But does it make sense that the Igbos will be kidnapping their own people...not for money but to create fear?

As a political scientist, even if I don't support the IPOB, it's clear the aim of the FG has always been to paint them a terrorist group and lesser evil compared to the Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen killing on daily basis....their brothers.

In their political mindset, they want other tribes and the international community to see the Biafrans as more of a threat than BH and Killer Herdsmen, and notorious known political leaders have used this medium to start creating political unrest to score more points in the East and also block the probability of attaining their agitations.

If you so much hate a part of the country, let them disintegrate. They never was a time these tribes agreed to be together. People who didn't agree to be together cannot be together. This amalgam of a country happened because of the administrative convenience of colonial masters.

Till date, the Fulani has continued to use their 'divide and conquer' to retain power. Like I always say, it's a good thing the most feared tribe by the fulanis are the Igbos...and since they can't beat them, their elite class are recruiting other tribes to hate them by causing mayhem.

It's close to election and you folks are making it seem like the east is on fire with your military agents. The dot in circle, is it still relevant to you?

Babablu and co., fear God na. This chaos you always create in the East will not make you grab "power by force."

You are free to argue with yourself.

Continue with your delusional analysis that is full of attacking and denying strategy.

You even link an innocent person to self created terrorism that's ravaging Eastern Nigeria which gave birth to incessant killing of populace and economy retrogression of the region,

No one is arguing with you but it's undiluted truth that two parties can't be deceived in a conversation, one must be deceiving one between the two.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by olalekan9320(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

Nnamdi Azikwe was part of those that never wanted disintegration o, they wanted to add the clausethen but he refused. I agree with every other points though and I also believe that it isn't by force to be together and it obviously not working but I don't know the reason some people especially those in the north don't want the separation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army by Geminiivory: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

They are a terrorist group. I mean ipob. And all who created them and are hiding in alaba int'l market, tradefair ojo, and computer village all in Lagos State will be utterly wiped out....

Frustrated fuul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Saraki At Senator Gemade’s 70th Birthday Service / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death / TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.