Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke (425 Views)

Olamide, Fireboy Pay Oba Elegushi A New Year Courtesy Visit (Photo) / Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by dgamechanger: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2023
There was so much excitement in the city of Port-Harcourt As people rushed to join the very long que to to fill up their gallons, cars, and buses at discounted rate of 170 Naira per little as against 250/350 per liter courtesy of Excel Uwaezouke who runs the popular day break Nigeria show on Wave fm 91.7 fM Port-Harcourt.

According to the humble On-Air-Personality “ this are the people who made me who I am by listening to my shows, calling in, and showing support, I couldn’t have made it without them he said, if doing this can put a smile on their faces like they have put on Mine then with the help of God Almighty I will keep doing my little best to put a smile on their faces in the little way I can”

He was appreciative of God almighty, his listeners, the management of Mobil Filling Station waterlines junction ph, his younger brother who travelled from far to celebrate him on his birth day and also all the staffs of Wave Fm.

The exercise started in the morning hours of his birthday to 6am the next day.

Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by chatinent: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2023
What political position is he vying for?

Who is he campaigning for?

Important questions cos this can only be the reason.
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by dgamechanger: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
More

Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by dgamechanger: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

He is celebrating his birthday not campaigning
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by chatinent: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
dgamechanger:

Ok but who did he say people should vote for?
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by NoahHadNoArk: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
dgamechanger:

Leave that imbecilë

He thinks everyone is a clout chasing, glory hungry politician like the ones whose arse he’s licking
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by Tonypen247(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2023
Interesting and commendable
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by Tonypen247(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

Lol....everything isn't politics boss.
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by KeleDon(m): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by KeleDon(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2023
chatinent:

Abeg rest joor his campaigning for no one and he's not contesting for no one..... His my best friend. Cos its campaign time so everything for ya eye na campaign. Una no go sabi nothing about person una go just open mouth waaaaaa.
Go and know about his previous birthdays he does something in appreciation.
Re: Fuel Sells At 170 Naira Per Liter Courtesy Of Excel Uwaezouke by chatinent: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2023
KeleDon:

Abeg rest joor his campaigning for no one and he's not contesting for no one..... His my best friend. Cos its campaign time so everything for ya eye na campaign. Una no go sabi nothing about person una go just open mouth waaaaaa.
Go and know about his previous birthdays he does something in appreciation.

Then he's a good man.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Blast Wizkid For Going On A Music Tour With Davido / Mercy Johnson Reveals How Patience Ozokwor Advised Her Against Indecent Dressing / Forbes 2023 Rating Of The Top Ten Richest Men In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.