Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473520 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
MrDoGood:

Boss you're the only one who is seeing it like that. I am just happy sharing my progress. If you noticed, i bought a small account because i don't believe prop firm actually pays. If not for the post i read here (although i am still in doubt until i receive my first pay)

2-3 persons have actually contacted me from here about the bot, i told them it's not for sale. I am just testing it on prop firm to see how it works. If it performs good, i don't mind assisting anyone pass stages for free. And i read similar trades on different accounts will lead to loss of account. So, why would i want to sell it? Please i am not trying to market anything.

I am sorry if my post offend you.

No vex please

If you are sure of this then welcome πŸ€—

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Swing trade alert
Gold buy at 2038.xx
100 pip stoploss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Propfirm accounts of @jadecapfx

Some people are doing crazy things in the Prop space

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:
Lets try this on USOIL. The RR is decent. NFA!!

The trendline didn't give us the confirmation we wanted. So it's a No trade... Unto the next one cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
peteregwu:
On NZDUSD, guys what do you think. Its risky anyways.. The market shouldn't close above that resistance trendline, it would negate my idea. I just said I should share this last one.

Closed NZDUSD for now, the werey might touch 0.62832 and let see what happens from there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
We're coming too.
smilinguy:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gold did me dirty this month

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
oya sell us30 now and hold it till month end

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
smilinguy:

shebi na the same forest all of us dey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
you are indeed a very emotional trader

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

The trendline didn't give us the confirmation we wanted. So it's a No trade... Unto the next one cool

Except wide-stoploss, don't make mistake of selling it, it's going up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Except wide-stoploss, don't make mistake of selling it, it's going up.

I know what I'm looking for to sell. It didn't happen so the trade didn't as well.. UJ was going up massively yesterday, will you tell me the sellers made a mistake?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Pls answer my question sincerely chief, do you have any Gold telegram channel that drop signals for you... If the Answer is yes, the No 1 journey to your success is to do away with all of them.. YES!! All of them...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
realone12:
oya sell us30 now and hold it till month end

Very high risk πŸ˜….. I'm not selling.. Wait first, where ur SL dey?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:

GJ took out the SSL, and has repriced into an imbalance while EJ failed to take out SSL but has repriced into an imbalance.
what next boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Puremark:
what next boss
I'll rather wait till the weekend and restrategize, will keep you posted. and also I never reach boss ooo, na fellow noob I be oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:

I'll rather wait till the weekend and restrategize, will keep you posted. and also I never reach boss ooo, na fellow noob I be oo
I still has my selstop wait ing to be trigger on uj ej cj. Chfj gj..uj add 4% to my competition acc yesterday. That 4k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

Pls answer my question sincerely chief, do you have any Gold telegram channel that drop signals for you... If the Answer is yes, the No 1 journey to your success is to do away with all of them.. YES!! All of them...

maybe he didn't observe red folder news of Wednesday yesterday, and today thursday.

Again , atimes we often tend to expect other USDooo pairs (such as gold, audusd, nzdusd to follow the main USDooo pairs such as eurusd to trend

But that is not always the case. Yesterday gold followed the trend, but today was somehow.

To some extent it was not the trader's fault.

Friday is another red folder day.

Traders beware
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

Very high risk Γ­Β Β½Γ­ΒΈΒ….. I'm not selling.. Wait first, where ur SL dey?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
MrDoGood:

Boss you're the only one who is seeing it like that. I am just happy sharing my progress. If you noticed, i bought a small account because i don't believe prop firm actually pays. If not for the post i read here (although i am still in doubt until i receive my first pay)

2-3 persons have actually contacted me from here about the bot, i told them it's not for sale. I am just testing it on prop firm to see how it works. If it performs good, i don't mind assisting anyone pass stages for free. And i read similar trades on different accounts will lead to loss of account. So, why would i want to sell it? Please i am not trying to market anything.

I am sorry if my post offend you.

No vex please

Seems you are new in this prop firms saga, gone are those days of similar trades on different accounts leading to violations of rules/loss of account. It does not hold anymore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2023

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Oil price rose yesterday and formed a higher high at 72..71. Analyst Oilprice states Optimism around both economic growth and oil demand was boosted on Wednesday when the Fed signaled it would cut interest rates next year. The Fed’s comments also triggered a rally in stocks, bonds, and gold, and sent the U.S. dollar to a four-month low.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 1:38am On Dec 15, 2023
yetown:

Seems you are new in this prop firms saga, gone are those days of similar trades on different accounts leading to violations of rules/loss of account. It does not hold anymore

You're right.
I've been hearing about them, but i never paid attention. Until someone close to me showed evidence. I decided to do my findings and I stumbled on this thread.

I just trade on my own and do my things alone.

But the rules are still there on their T&C and I've read people complain about loosing their account because of this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Salary!

The works of thy hands shall be blessed!

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Same boat as you sir... Too many fake-outs
I will advise you work on your sl as your entry are OK sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2023
Rip to day traders selling Us30, Nasdaq.. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2023
EurJpy Alert

Sell 156.00
Stoploss 157.00

Target 151.00

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
I nominate Peteregwu and Samfelly.

They've been holding it down thus far.

Davigle:
Haaa abeg ooo
diswan wey dem nominate me 2 times, na small pikin I be ooo, if there's anyone I would nominate is none other than Oga Samfelly, aka our FTA prime minister abi na vice president... the president na 🀭🀐

🎡🎡 You be CEO but when they check they see you dey owe.

Just dey play my dear(dey play o, just dey play) 🎡🎡 😁😁

Thank you guys. Nobody small for here, Dave. In the next 10 years to come (not by my power o), I no go open FTA, again. Others need to be given the opportunity to open, as well. Lets keep voting. One love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Move at your own pace

Welcome to a new day folks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Supremefx:
Move at your own pace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2023
nzechu:
Witchcraftfx journal

[Trade title: distraction trade]

Entry: buy limit at 100%

SL : I seriously don't know (use appropriate stoploss) ideally the low of the last candle

Tp: 685%, (ofcos 423% is a thing)

Recommended lotsize : 1 lotsize ( if u want to eat bone eat a big one)

Now most of my analysis have been failing, so pls D's is not a trade call, it's for educational purposes

And if it plays, do take it as my giveaway. Don't ask me for another giveaway. I de collect tithe o. If it fails, I am sorry. Forex is risky

I am still a learner
Will be taking some break now

I know u didn't take the giveaway cos I am a learner.

See where we are now.

And 685% is looking possible. Although 423% is the main thing

@samfelly abeg howmany pips movement is this. I sincerely don't know how to calculate the pips

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2023
Supremefx:
Move at your own pace

na lie ,I wan buy Lexus next year through forex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.