Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465854 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

You are doing well... We are one family here.. Just that we are all theifs trying to steal from one another cheesy grin... Coz the money you want to make from your buy position is coming from me that I'm selling grin Are we really one family like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

Yes!!! We are one family. You can sell buy while I'm selling and we both still end in profits. Meaning you don't need to loose for me to win cool... I dey on colos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Okk.. Another topic.. I don't think there's anything like manipulation in these business, I will rather call them traps instead..It's a break of structure, yes I agree, what if its a false break.. Pls bring in your arguments cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Glow8269(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
samfelly:

For how long have you been trading?
Been trading for more than 2 years plus.Why ask??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lets try this on USOIL. The RR is decent. NFA!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
I nominate Infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
I nominate Peteregwu and Samfelly.

They've been holding it down thus far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
LoL, trying to be like someone you really want to be like isn't a bad decision naπŸ˜….There are many advantages of being like peteregwu

1,he targets hundreds and thousands of pips.since I started emulating him,I've been able to bag many pips from my trades.some trades are running more than 200 pips currently and more.i no longer see 100 pips as a big deal since I started trading like the big boys cool.
2,His style of trading is stress free,I'm no longer mentally tired as before at the end of each trading day and I rarely purchase data as often as before.I have more time to study efficiently and comfortably because I'm not on the chart always.
3, Almost every successful trader I admire is always similar to him in his trading style.
Boy still dey learn Sha
"Don't love the money but the thousands of pips in which the market moves".
dmahn:

Peteregwu second πŸ˜…πŸ˜….. I hope you can have his patience sha? This will probably take months to happen and that is if it will happen eventually... Know yourself and stop trying to be someone else.. Remember he's trading a personal account, he can handle big retracement without breaching any rule.... If this is your 25k account, now imagine you are in good profits and ordinary retracement came to breach the daily DD rulesπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
I nominate myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Eurcad done Dey pay pass GU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
As for the patience and the account.
Patience would not be a problem if you learn to keep off your eye from the chart.sometimes,I estimate the time it might take a trade to run and determine not to check it till then.
Regarding the account,a nice risk management would definitely handle that cool.
dmahn:

Peteregwu second πŸ˜…πŸ˜….. I hope you can have his patience sha? This will probably take months to happen and that is if it will happen eventually... Know yourself and stop trying to be someone else.. Remember he's trading a personal account, he can handle big retracement without breaching any rule.... If this is your 25k account, now imagine you are in good profits and ordinary retracement came to breach the daily DD rulesπŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
LoL, trying to be like someone you really want to be like isn't a bad decision naπŸ˜….There are many advantages of being like peteregwu

1,he targets hundreds and thousands of pips.since I started emulating him,I've been able to bag many pips from my trades.some trades are running more than 200 pips currently and more.i no longer see 100 pips as a big deal since I started trading like the big boys cool.
2,His style of trading is stress free,I'm no longer mentally tired as before at the end of each trading day and I rarely purchase data as often as before.I have more time to study efficiently and comfortably because I'm not on the chart always.
3, Almost every successful trader I admire is always similar to him in his trading style.
Boy still dey learn Sha

Nice one cheif... I like his style as well.. But ọmọ I no fit πŸ˜…...There was a time I dedicated time to check how many daily candles met one of his trades target, ọmọ I counted 32 candles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... We were on the trade together, I've taken profit since day 3... But still take your time to know how to use his style with prop firms... Best of luck my Gee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:
Okk.. Another topic.. I don't think there's anything like manipulation in these business, I will rather call them traps instead..It's a break of structure, yes I agree, what if its a false break.. Pls bring in your arguments cool
OK, why don't you try and keep trading the London session only; 7am - 11am daily perhaps manipulation might just be so unrealπŸ€•
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

You are doing well... We are one family here.. Just that we are all theifs trying to steal from one another cheesy grin... Coz the money you want to make from your buy position is coming from me that I'm selling grin Are we really one family like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But i read they make money from spread and commission.

That fit be paper note sha.. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
No probs boss.Goodluck to all of us.cheersπŸ₯‚
dmahn:

Nice one cheif... I like his style as well.. But ọmọ I no fit πŸ˜…...There was a time I dedicated time to check how many daily candles met one of his trades target, ọmọ I counted 32 candles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... We were on the trade together, I've taken profit since day 3... But still take your time to know how to use his style with prop firms... Best of luck my Gee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
ernesco0816517:
I nominate Davigle.
Seconded..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:
This vawulence you are looking for...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:
Alright folks, here's my roadmap map for the week ahead and also as a bonus to any newbie here struggling with technical analysis you can make a request here on the forum and I will analyse any pair of your choice that you ask of me. I'm no expert nor a professional but I am willing to help a fellow noob.
Among the charts below, Aussie has my attention at the moment because the current price action looks optimal
Cc: abham, rhynoemmie, kozmicity, samfelly and et all
Update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Can you Cadchf for me.thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:
Major stock indices

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
I nominate Geovanni412

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:

As per say na you be my first customer, I say make I give you jaara
Usdchf πŸ‘‡
Cc; gasive, although gbpchf looks like it may not work out

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:

Your UJ sell is on point, I'm seeing the same too.

Cc: Rhynoemmie, hope you bagged a lot of pips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:

Update

Na UJ gimme joy yesterday. 250+ pips. It helped me negate most of my losses yesterday. The account is more or less at where it started at the beginning of the week.

The sit up account is down by a whole lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:
Cc: abham, kozmicity
I think AU may play out accordingly, the only thing left is confirmation from CPI tomorrow. A weaker CPI should send AU soaring as well as EU and GU, while a stronger CPI will send the dollar soaring thereby dabaruing my analysis... Which ever it is I would wait for CPI to come out and then act accordingly...
AU finally played out as anticipated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
I'm heavily bullish on gold but I still haven't found a good entry, I bought gold earlier today but I got stopped out, looks like she's range bound for now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Boy still dey learn Sha
Well said brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Haaa abeg ooo
diswan wey dem nominate me 2 times, na small pikin I be ooo, if there's anyone I would nominate is none other than Oga Samfelly, aka our FTA prime minister abi na vice president... the president na 🀭🀐
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
saintfaculty:
Eurcad done Dey pay pass GU
A very lovely pair. But sometimes frustrating. Like yesterday, was waiting for my entry to be confirm,the next thing I saw was a massive candle.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davigle:
Morning folks, looks like the markets are beginning to price in a potential weak CPI, but only time will tell. Looks like EJ and GJ is beginning to move as anticipated, there's a -MSS on the 1 hour chart which is clearly visible on EJ than GJ, but let's see how it goes

Cc: puremark, kozmicity, rhynoemmie

GJ took out the SSL, and has repriced into an imbalance while EJ failed to take out SSL but has repriced into an imbalance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Can you Cadchf for me.thanks

Mallam Ibrahim, I don't know if you were referring to me but I took the liberty to mark out cadchf, do compare and contrast with your own analysis as mine may as well not play out. I personally don't trade outside the major currency pairs but I would like to see how it plays out .
Cheers to anyone who may profit from it, but don't ignore proper risk management

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
On NZDUSD, guys what do you think. Its risky anyways.. The market shouldn't close above that resistance trendline, it would negate my idea. I just said I should share this last one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.