Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465004 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 5:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Gasive:

Congrats Boss. You deserve it.
Thanks big man πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2023
realone12:
bro I been wan ask you. I understand TFT knight challenge does not allow news trading..

I totally understand you, i have no problems with red folders cuz 70% of my trade ideas are derivative of news. I patiently wait for the move to happen before I strike. I don't trade news but post news movement, which I can close within 12hrs.

It can be sketchy atimes if you are trading too many pairs ,especially Aussie pairs. I made that mistake when I started, and they had to take my 2.8K profit and issued a warning⚠️. So if you are a technical trader it will be hard for you to handle Knight challenge, better go for Royal and Standard account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2023
We dey follow your backs.congrats cheesy
Nwadaka:
After this week, I will call it a glorious yr. Mk I go rest . December came with banger πŸ”₯, pushed withdrawal button yesterday, will still push another one in the nxt 6 days of same account .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2023
240+ pips running 😎
Ibrahimlagosian:
Damn grin,it just began the move.The setup was from the daily chart.We had a breakout and now a retest which confirm to a counter trend line and a nearby supply zone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2023
raphemmanuel:
I meet the 8% threshold on Friday last week, but since the minimum trading days was 3 days, I have to complete the minimum 3 days trading on Monday and was immediately sents my login details same Monday for my second phase.

And I have blown it, that's how it happened.

Abeg you fit tell us the lotsize you trade wey you use shoot down account within 1 week?

Shebi infofist don reason una, yet una no wan hear word.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2023
doxarised:
Has anyone successfully logged into the alphabetcapital website since last evening ? It seems to be down
I don't think so... It is obvious something is wrong for there server to go down just like that without any notification
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

Smiles.. Idan gangan means the real odogwu.. I don't need signals to make profit just like you don't rely on any too...Thanks for the kind gesture
thanks and GOD bless u, see how i make money below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2023
There are 1001 ways to success in this market. And there are, also, 1001 ways to blow accounts in the market.

Page 1001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Gold Alert

Buy gold 2034

Stoploss 2014

Target 2234( January)

Just buy now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2023
samfelly:
There are 1001 ways to success in this market. And there are, also, 1001 ways to blow accounts in the market.

Page 1001

Make Una nominate who go open 2024 thread ..
The name with highest nomination takes up the mantle....

You don review my account finish boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2023
Nwadaka:
I totally understand you, i have no problems with red folders cuz 70% of my trade ideas are derivative of news. I patiently wait for the move to happen before I strike. I don't trade news but post news movement, which I can close within 12hrs.

It can be sketchy atimes if you are trading too many pairs ,especially Aussie pairs. I made that mistake when I started, and they had to take my 2.8K profit and issued a warning⚠️. So if you are a technical trader it will be hard for you to handle Knight challenge, better go for Royal and Standard account.
oh now I understand.. thanks for your clarification
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

You suppose wait till Friday so that the thing go sweet naπŸ˜…

I no understand your response.

You sha dey wait for your fellow country man to fail on Friday because of the plenty news or what's special about on Friday?

I just dey share the progress and no other intentions.

Most people derive joy in sharing your pain than success.

If to say I dey loose now, consolation messages go full. Then, blame messages go follow.

Maybe I don't get the message you're trying to pass. And please don't be angry if I misunderstood you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2023
MrDoGood:

I no understand your response.

You sha dey wait for your fellow country man to fail on Friday because of the plenty news or what's special about on Friday?

I just dey share the progress and no other intentions.

Most people derive joy in sharing your pain than success.

If to say I dey loose now, consolation messages go full. Then, blame messages go follow.

Maybe I don't get the message you're trying to pass. And please don't be angry if I misunderstood you.

Wetin i gain if my fellow man fail πŸ˜‚... You are new here and that's why you didn't understand what Fridays are meant for. I love to see you win so keep winning... To avoid being dragged here post both profit and losses. We hate to see someone here claiming Don πŸ˜…... Not even Donsheddy the Chelsea fan 🀣🀣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2023
peteregwu:
On AUDCAD, I am anticipating a big move to the upside. Today is Monday, Risky though. 😎

On AUDCAD, I closed all positions at 130pips profit. It could start dropping. Bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert
Buy gold 2034
Stoploss 2014

Target 2234( January)
Just buy now
. I'm on it too with BTC also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2023
Donsheddy:

Since my top 3 bosses no talk over my mentioning them, then I nominate Z or G cheesy cheesy.
Yep, I am done reviewing your Sit Up account, sir. Management will contact you, soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2023
On GBPAUD.I've been anticipating a breakout of the support region weeks ago and now it have happened,borning a new trend to the downside.Targeting almost 3k pips.Just need the patience to hold it to the very end.so help me Gad cool.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Donsheddy:

I nominate Donsheddy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Nwadaka:
After this week, I will call it a glorious yr. Mk I go rest . December came with banger πŸ”₯, pushed withdrawal button yesterday, will still push another one in the nxt 6 days of same account .

You're a 'Yampion', my oga. Greater heights in 2024

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2023
samfelly:

Since my top 3 bosses no talk over my mentioning them, then I nominate Z or G cheesy cheesy.

This one everybody quiet abi we still dey mourn yesterday FOMC effects πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I await patiently....

I nominate dmahn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Gasive:

I nominate Donsheddy.

Whine my nipples πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2023
The best man to open FTA 2024 is ernesco0816517
We all know why
Let's select him cos he is got the best human compassion among we traders still working towards achieving success from prop firm
Aside from samfelly he has the best character to move FTA Forward
modelled in infofirst character with the way he acted the other time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPNZD, I am anticipating a breakdown to 1.99066. Aside this pair, I won't be taking any trade again. I will be off for about 2 weeks. Good luck!

On GBPNZD, I have closed all positions at 250pips profit. I am done with it. Reason is because it has formed a double buttom on monthly. I don't want to see a reversal that touches the heart. Although the weekly gave a sign to sell but when the monthly formed a double buttom, I have to respect the oga at the top to back out.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
That's sounds right.
Lanshile:
We all know why
Let's select him cos he is got the best human compassion among we traders still working towards achieving success from prop firm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
Lanshile:
We all know why

Nice... Let's keep the nomination coming....
Should be open till Monday...
By Monday the name with the highest recommendation takes the mantle for FTA 24..
Make our boss them follow nominate πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Buy gold 2034

Stoploss 2014

Target 2234( January)

Just buy now

Expecting a fall from 2084 cos 4hr divergence is getting set boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2023
I nominate Davigle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2023
peteregwu:

On GBPNZD, I have closed all positions at 250pips profit. I am done with it. Reason is because it has formed a double buttom on monthly. I don't want to see a reversal that touches the heart. Although the weekly gave a sign to sell but when the monthly formed a double buttom, I have to respect the oga at the top to back out.

Your posts is a school on its own

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2023
Donsheddy:

This one everybody quiet abi we still dey mourn yesterday FOMC effects πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I await patiently....

I nominate dmahn

Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...My Guy FOMC did well o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2023
dmahn:

Wetin i gain if my fellow man fail πŸ˜‚... You are new here and that's why you didn't understand what Fridays are meant for. I love to see you win so keep winning... To avoid being dragged here post both profit and losses. We hate to see someone here claiming Don πŸ˜…... Not even Donsheddy the Chelsea fan 🀣🀣

Omon I'm not claiming Don. Like I said earlier, I'll be posting the process and experience with prop firm. But I think it's of no use posting it anymore.

Talking about posting losses, I do post my dashboard to show how it's going.

I'll attach a photo to this post to show you the FTMO 14 days Demo daily summary. This should be the last of my personal trading history to avoid things like this.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
On GBPAUD.I've been anticipating a breakout of the support region weeks ago and now it have happened,borning a new trend to the downside.Targeting almost 3k pips.Just need the patience to hold it to the very end.so help me Gad cool.

Peteregwu second πŸ˜…πŸ˜….. I hope you can have his patience sha? This will probably take months to happen and that is if it will happen eventually... Know yourself and stop trying to be someone else.. Remember he's trading a personal account, he can handle big retracement without breaching any rule.... If this is your 25k account, now imagine you are in good profits and ordinary retracement came to breach the daily DD rulesπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2023
MrDoGood:

Omon I'm not claiming Don. Like I said earlier, I'll be posting the process and experience with prop firm. But I think it's of no use posting it anymore.

Talking about posting losses, I do post my dashboard to show how it's going.

I'll attach a photo to this post to show you the FTMO 14 days Demo daily summary. This should be the last of my personal trading history to avoid things like this.

You are doing well... We are one family here.. Just that we are all theifs trying to steal from one another cheesy grin... Coz the money you want to make from your buy position is coming from me that I'm selling grin Are we really one family like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.