Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467679 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by bigbasho: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2023
He get where i keep the secret map underneath my bed. grin
EU and GU for the week. i hope it played out.
kendoschurrle:
forex traders 🤝naija pastors

dem go predict 100 things but only 5 go happen

will it stop them from predicting another 100? for where grin

if you like no follow the market dey predict wetin e go do as if you get secret map for ya parlor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Me77: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Bigpip funding now offer 800,000 challenge account. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
I'm not trying to discourage. Abeg make unaa follow Yoda advice. He get why!!. The most sweetest in this life is having job or business that pay you and trading forex per time. Pressure no go dey!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2023
dmahn:

They say success is a lone journey but does that mean you don't need people to survive? Nope!! Well trading alone is good, but just like anything in this life, cooperation is needed, no one achieved success alone. Two head is better than one.

As a beginner trading alone is risky. You need to move with someone that knows much more than you to assist. Build confidence with that first then you can trade alone later

I don't post trade calls here to proof anything but just to see my ogas reject the idea and I can rethink my analysis and its been very helpful alot.

My secret is just that anytime I see buy, I consult those that are better than me, if they see buy, I will buy, if they see otherwise I won't take the trade. We might both be wrong sometimes but it has helped me alot.

Peace cool

My brother, if any oga see wetin you nor fit see, please still follow your own analysis.

You need to get to that point as a trader that you trust your method 100%. As you eliminate the errors one by one, you inch closer and closer to that level where you have 100% trust in your method.

Traders have a mind of their own, all of us get coconut head. We only follow what we want.

Stay focused on your method, don't jump from strategy to strategy. It will be only a matter of time before the market will reward you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
meshpips:

My brother, if any oga see wetin you nor fit see, please still follow your own analysis.

You need to get to that point as a trader that you trust your method 100%. As you eliminate the errors one by one, you inch closer and closer to that level where you have 100% trust in your method.

Traders have a mind of their own, all of us get coconut head. We only follow what we want.

Stay focused on your method, don't jump from strategy to strategy. It will be only a matter of time before the market will reward you.

Yes cheif.. Well understood. Thanks. I will get to the point of trading alone very soon..I just love 2 factor authentication for now grin Getting closer.. Once my account gets to a reasonable % I'm good to go alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
BrightFuture48:

They will be disqualified soon. Those are greedy mofos. Don't mind them.

Correct me if I am wrong; www.Myfundedfx.tech RULES are very different from www.TheFundedTraderProgram.com own - in terms of number of allowed positions.

While TFT only allow 5 positions max, MFF seem to be unlimited (as long as your leverage doesn't hinder you.)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
pipfisher:

1.70225... it passed my SL. But my problem is how come. Price didn't go anywhere close to that price, neither was there a spread that wide.

Check this out

profitlift:

To support your claim, I have similar experience back in the early years. My micro account was liquidated by a single spike but fortunately I took the screenshot of the chart on 15min timeframe. Then over the weekend I was backtesting and studying my 15min timeframe startegy at that time and to my greatest surprise I couldn't locate this spike that took my account out again. After thoroughly searching and checking with other broker's chart I was convinced of feed manipulation by my broker and took it up with them. I mailed them the screenshot I took as well as the screenshot of the account statement to show them the exact time my position was closed which correlated to the time of the said spike.

Two days or so after, they got back to me appologizing and blaming the anomaly on "wrong data" from their feed source and they refunded the exact money I have left in the account prior to that last trade. I withdrew that money out and of course that was the last time I funded that brokerage. Now imagine if I had not taken the screenshot at that time, how on earth would I have been able to buttress my point and win my claim with that broker. Another saving grace was the fact that the screenshot was taken on a 15min timeframe which makes the said spike clearly visible otherwise had it been taken on a higher time frame (e.g 1hr, 4rh), it might be dificult to track down to the exact time.

The above and similar manipulations which are not visible but only to the trained eye clearly explains why one can be succeeding on a demo account but it is a different ball game entirely the moment you go live especially with the market makers and deal desk brokers. The broker in question was even a well rated broker at that time. These things happen and experince they say is the best teacher. Nowadays, I compare my chart on three different brokers and automate the taking of screenshots with EA especialy when my orders are opened and closed so I can have a reference point just in case issues arises.

Since broker gimmicks is a hot debate among traders, I don't really have the time to be convincing people about these things that happen in the forex world but just decided to present the above here seeing a good platform to do so. Quite a lot of traders only focus on trading strategies and does not bother with the kind of broker they commit their fund. Clearly the odds are in ones' favour when trading with honest brokers while it is difficult or almost impossible to succeed with the crook ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:
I'm not trying to discourage. Abeg make unaa follow Yoda advice. He get why!!. The most sweetest in this life is having job or business that pay you and trading forex per time. Pressure no go dey!!!!

Yes, it is very very important to make forex trading a side-business. That way you will be very free to take trades with a clear head and not under pressure (financial pressure). The great and renowed Mark Douglas testifed to this, as well.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
GJ, UJ & EJ. Hopefully the new week brings a confirmation entry on GJ.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
samfelly:

Exness was my number 1 broker. I was even their dye-hard advocate, here, until my hard-earned 20k went missing behind-the-wires, my interest in them disappeared, fiam.

Did you contact customer care?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jesusmyking(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good morning house. I'm revealing a arbritrage method for Forex trading and we know in arbritrage there are no losses
Making use of an correlations and Bollinger bands. The method is also applicable on crypto future trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
samfelly:

If anything is to motivate you to take this forex as ur number 1 serious side-business, let it be https://myfundedfx.tech/competitions

Let the cash reward there make you strive hard to find urself among 1st to 5th winner. You can do it! Make it a Me, Myself and I thing

Meanwhile, April competition is now open for registrations. COME ONE, COME ALL FTAs!!!

when will April competition start ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
csckid:

some kind question sef... It will start in August
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Animashaun2(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
rainlover:
some kind question sef... It will start in August

You go chop cane cheesy

csckid:

April Competition is held all through the month of April, as it implies in its title, April Competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
abeg which propfirm offers less than $5000 account? let's say $2500...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
dmahn:

Yes cheif.. Well understood. Thanks. I will get to the point of trading alone very soon..I just love 2 factor authentication for now grin Getting closer.. Once my account gets to a reasonable % I'm good to go alone

Then input that 2 factors authentication in your strategy, by using 2 or 3 trend pattern simultaneously as confluences.
Repetition = Mastery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
samfelly:

Correct me if I am wrong; www.Myfundedfx.tech RULES are very different from www.TheFundedTraderProgram.com own - in terms of number of allowed positions.

While TFT only allow 5 positions max, MFF seem to be unlimited (as long as your leverage doesn't hinder you.)
No! They are not different especially in term of number of allowed positions LOT size. It can be any number of position of your choice but NOT exceeding 5 Lots.

The only difference is that TFT is a bit stricter. You can only one max of 1 Lot on commodity, indices and metals at any time but myfundedfx you can open 5 lots straight on any instruments, so far is not more than 5 lots in total.

They are pretty much the same now because they are using same back-end broker - Eightcap

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Dathypebruv(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
WAVESANDGOLD:

Hope you will not become djwalata grin
Nr be 2020/21 we see djwalata last grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fundamentals. Maybe Gold will continue to rally next week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
samfelly:

Yes, it is very very important to make forex trading a side-business. That way you will be very free to take trades with a clear head and not under pressure (financial pressure). The great and renowed Mark Douglas testifed to this, as well.
Making it a side business will greatly reduced your chance of ever becoming consistently profitable.
Do not give yourself options. Stay committed to making it work.
You can earn by copying trades of other people or even using paid signals (if you find a reliable service provider).
You can make money from referral earnings but do not make the mistake of taking your attention outside the industry lest you jeopardize your chances of victory over the markets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
meshpips:

Making it a side business will greatly reduced your chance of ever becoming consistently profitable.
Do not give yourself options. Stay committed to making it work.
You can earn by copying trades of other people or even using paid signals (if you find a reliable service provider).
You can make money from referral earnings but do not make the mistake of taking your attention outside the industry lest you jeopardize your chances of victory over the markets.

Yea, some of the most successful traders didn't trade forex as a side hustle, it was their main occupation. But for struggling traders, like myself, I would advice having a side hustle until u get it(forex) right.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
On AUDUSD, as long as the market has given me a weekly close below 0.65851, I am anticipating a drop to the 0.61768 level. That's about 450+ pips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2023
meshpips:

Let me add that it needs to first go sub 19,000 before we will see or hear of a catalyst that will drive it high up.

I went short bee-teecee a little above 21,570

I expect it to fall below 19,000 before buyers will step in.

Trade safe guys!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 1:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Fxwarrior:
If you entered buy around 183x, you may adjust stoploss to 1845.

Protect your capital.

Stoploss adjusted to 1874.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Oil price aventually crossing up middle band line once again, in the long term seems oil in sideways. Upper and lower band flat in the daily timeframe. XTISUD current price is 77.19 near upper band line in hourly

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:57am On Mar 13, 2023
GBPUSD

I just went long at 1.2056
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by jamace(m): 3:42am On Mar 13, 2023
meshpips:
GBPUSD

I just went long at 1.2056

Stop loss hunting there. I feel going short is safer. Talking from 1H point of view.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:54am On Mar 13, 2023
jamace:
Stop loss hunting there. I feel going short is safer. Talking from 1H point of view.

What we saw in the past 3 H4 candles was an attempt by bears to grab the ball but it was a failed attempt because of the first H4 candle for this week which created a bullish imbalance.

This was pretty much expected since the H4 and D1 close above the 1.194X VAP level on Friday.

A close above that VAP level hinted that the previous week's high would be breached to the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 4:08am On Mar 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On AUDUSD, as long as the market has given me a weekly close below 0.65851, I am anticipating a drop to the 0.61768 level. That's about 450+ pips.
xxxusd are going up for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2023
kozmicity:
GJ, UJ & EJ. Hopefully the new week brings a confirmation entry on GJ.

GJ OB was invalidated but there's a CHoCH and that's where I'm entering off.

UJ and EJ are dancing, but I expect them to go up before they tank. EJ also has a CHoCH and I'm setting my limits on it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2023
I ONLY NEED 5 TRADERS
if you’re a trader that has a well defined strategy and believes that emotions are his/her problem for not being profitable.

Send me a mail (only 5 I’d reply too)
I want to be your Trading Accountability Partner for at least 1 month. I believe forex discipline can be taught, and I’m about to find out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.