Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459542 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LorhdSamstar: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
kozmicity:
My view on EU. I don't think that gap has been filled and there's imbalance right below it. There's a bearish CHoCH, but the liquidity above my OB hasn't been swept. Either way I'm taking ths plunge.

All other setups I posted earlier have been nullified. Hopefully this is the last trade of the day.
I lost 50 pips on GJ. cry

Good evening boss.
Please why did the market not start from where it ended on Friday rather, it went a little bit up and started there today, being monday?

Why the gap?
I'm just a newbie please. I'll be really grateful if you can answer me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
kozmicity:
My view on EU. I don't think that gap has been filled and there's imbalance right below it. There's a bearish CHoCH, but the liquidity above my OB hasn't been swept. Either way I'm taking ths plunge.

All other setups I posted earlier have been nullified. Hopefully this is the last trade of the day.
I lost 50 pips on GJ. cry

Lost 21 pips on EU too. GJ has a sell setup but there's liquidity directly above my OB so I'm sitting on my hands as usual.

EJ is cooking something, but I guess it's for tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
To the prop firm gurus in the house, please I want to know if holding trades overnight is in violation of ftmo rules..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
LorhdSamstar:

Good evening boss.
Please why did the market not start from where it ended on Friday rather, it went a little bit up and started there today, being monday?

Why the gap?

Hello, the concept of gaps/imbalances is one of the concepts you will acquaint yourself with before practical trading sessions.

We always refer newbies to babypips dot com because there you will get enough theoretical knowledge concerning trading.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
LorhdSamstar:

Good evening boss.

Why the gap?

The banks are closing and needs to reset some things grin Google will provide a better explanation bro... Those are the odds against forex trader expecially beginner... Save yoursef and make sure you close all trades b4 market closes on Fridays cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
LorhdSamstar:

Good evening boss.

Why the gap?

Because the market never sleeps even on weekends.
Don't try to ask why the market does what it does because you won't understand or fine a valid reason. Just like asking why are the bird in the sky?

You are a newbie, maybe you are just experiencing this for the first time. With time you will notice alot of things but nothing is new in the market nor under the sun.

As boss wey I be, I don't know why the market gapped up today, but I took the feedback and move on.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
rhynoemmie:
To the prop firm gurus in the house, please I want to know if holding trades overnight is in violation of ftmo rules..

No. Over the weekend Yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Eagba:
I have a silly prop firm I'm doing trial with for the sum $10k.
I have to be profitable consistently from 3rd of January to 3rd of December 2023. Before I'll be funded for free.
Can you share please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Oil price plunged to low 72.37 on yesterday market, break lower band and formed long bearish candle.
There is rumor Silicon Valley bank collapse fears contagion spread to oil price. index Dow also plunged 243 point.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by xauwarrior: 3:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Gold Alert

Buystop 1908
Stoploss 1900

Target 1938
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2023
LorhdSamstar:

Good evening boss.

Why the gap?

I tried replying this message last night and it didn't go.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2023
GA and EU buy limits.

Basically saw the same thing. Bullish CHoCH from BOS that stopped me out. I'm tageting GA liquidty pool above for my TP while EU isn't yet fixed, but that place looks most likely.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2023
GJ sell limit.

I've already seen three setups this morning grin

Make I no go looseguard

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tharmon: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Good day sir. Do you trade based on CHOCH and BOS only?

I'm been noticing your trades all this while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tharmon: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2023
kozmicity:
GJ sell limit.

I've already seen three setups this morning grin

Make I no go looseguard

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tharmon: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Because as an aspiring forex trader, I'm thinking of focusing more on trading setups only based on Support/resistance with Supply and demand. Is it possible?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Tharmon:
Because as an aspiring forex trader, I'm thinking of focusing more on trading setups only based on Support/resistance with Supply and demand. Is it possible?

Yes very possible. Focus on one good trade setup at a time. Its easier said than done because emotions kills d trader more than the setup. Goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tharmon: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Yes very possible. Focus on one good trade setup at a time. Its easier said than done because emotions kills d trader more than the setup. Goodluck

Thanks, boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2023
rhynoemmie:

No it's not.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
If the dollar can reach up to 104 to fill up the gap, I can have confidence to buy Gbpusd.

Today's CPI, be safe.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
charly20:
If the dollar can reach up to 104 to fill up the gap, I can have confidence to buy Gbpusd.

Today's CPI, be safe.

I think GU is a sell.

From the 1.2176 level until 1.2084

Then down to 1.1947 or lower.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
A top of the noon traders.

EURUSD {M5} created a change of structure from bullish to bearish during the Asian Session earlier today.

Its validity is unconfirmed, probably during or after CPI.

The dip is anticipated to reach at least 1.0587.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodoption:

Can you share please
No mind me, the fund belongs to my best friend who is quite rich.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
haryodehjia:
Deriv p2p no longer active.. I wonder the crime of Nigeria

Na GREED bi the crime
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
I don pitch my tent with bulls on gbpusd....
cpi in 10 mins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
meshpips:

I think GU is a sell.

From the 1.2176 level until 1.2084

Then down to 1.1947 or lower.

Let's see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
No trade for me today.... Price failed to raid my trade level. Let's see tomorrow
Gbpusd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi
Tharmon:

Yessir, only BOS and CHoCH. Too many setups is too much, time will let you understand that simpler is better as a trader.

As Bruce Lee said " I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks one time but the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

Master one setup and be patient. It's the only way to be lethal. It's too bad I found this out too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
kozmicity:
GA and EU buy limits.

Basically saw the same thing. Bullish CHoCH from BOS that stopped me out. I'm tageting GA liquidty pool above for my TP while EU isn't yet fixed, but that place looks most likely.

EU and GA didn't pick my orders. I've closed shop on EU but I left the limit order on GA.

New setups coming in a bit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
EJ and GJ sell limits.

Hopefully they work out well.

I'm skeptical about EJ as there's still some imbalance above and an orderblock... But, well see. If I get stopped out, I'd get in again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
klinksd:
A top of the noon traders.

EURUSD {M5} created a change of structure from bullish to bearish during the Asian Session earlier today.

Its validity is unconfirmed, probably during or after CPI.

The dip is anticipated to reach at least 1.0587.

Modified: SL hit

EURUSD {M5}

SELL LIMIT
En: 1.0734
SL: 1.0748
Tp: 1.0587

...may the blue pips be with us... 🥂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Synthetics playing around sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.