Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459292 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
My brothers. It's all love from here. It's good to be back oo. A lot has really changed. Thank GOD for forex man.

Pls never give up
keep going for more knowledge.
Take prop firms seriously, they'll change your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Learning ICT concepts has to be one of the best things to ever happen to me. Bro it's crazy how your life can change in a year. There's this telegram channel called tradinghubza. They have every major forex course you can thing of for free.
Thank GOD now and thank me later. lol

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2023
kozmicity:

GJ OB was invalidated but there's a CHoCH and that's where I'm entering off.

UJ and EJ are dancing, but I expect them to go up before they tank. EJ also has a CHoCH and I'm setting my limits on it.

Deleted EJ buy limit due to market progression.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Swipa: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Guys I think we should have a whatsapp group where we can share analysis and views on the market. If there is any already existing for traders here can someone Pls send the link? Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Swipa:
Guys I think we should have a whatsapp group where we can share analysis and views on the market. If there is any already existing for traders here can someone Pls send the link? Thank you.

That idea have been killed several times....
Whatever analysis can be shared here....
And it will be easily accessible to any one...
Even in years to come...
Thanks and God bless

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2023
nzechu:
xxxusd are going up for now

It doesn't matter. Today is Monday. Mondays is the day when market reshuffles itself for the next move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by xauwarrior: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Gold is eyeing 19xx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2023
kozmicity:

GJ OB was invalidated but there's a CHoCH and that's where I'm entering off.

UJ and EJ are dancing, but I expect them to go up before they tank. EJ also has a CHoCH and I'm setting my limits on it.

GJ hit SL, I'm sitting on my hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by tenpipsperday: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2023
kozmicity:
GJ, UJ & EJ. Hopefully the new week brings a confirmation entry on GJ.

You get eye. The EJ setup was top notch but unfortunately it didn't reach my entery point which was 88.6 fibo. It decided to reverse at 61.8

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2023
*edited*

I don help myself as usual
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
tenpipsperday:

You get eye. The EJ setup was top notch but unfortunately it didn't reach my entery point which was 88.6 fibo. It decided to reverse at 61.8

My chief, na learn I dey learn oo grin

Thank you sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
My view on EU. I don't think that gap has been filled and there's imbalance right below it. There's a bearish CHoCH, but the liquidity above my OB hasn't been swept. Either way I'm taking ths plunge.

All other setups I posted earlier have been nullified. Hopefully this is the last trade of the day.
I lost 50 pips on GJ. cry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
meshpips:

Your Nairaland account was created on the 30th of January, 2023. That is rather young for you to want to do exchange service with such an account.
You need time to build trust.
I failed to do due diligence and the idiot scam me if common 5k. Check my most recent topic
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
meshpips:

Your Nairaland account was created on the 30th of January, 2023. That is rather young for you to want to do exchange service with such an account.
You need time to build trust.
I failed to do due diligence and the idiot scam me if common 5k. Check my most recent topic. Kasiyya. The most painful part now us that the idiot will want to dump this moniker and open another one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kasiyya:
we have a verified escrow on nairaland that the ease of business
Criminal. The 5k was little that's why I left it for you even tho I was In a fix. I pity others
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Eagba:
I failed to do due diligence and the idiot scam me if common 5k. Check my most recent topic. Kasiyya. The most painful part now us that the idiot will want to dump this moniker and open another one.

Eyah, that is really sad.

Most Nigerians just do not want to build anything that can be for them a steady income stream.

Just imagine if you had come here to say you transacted with him and it went well.

This would have urged others to do business with him.

The more feedback they give concerning their transactions, the less bothered we will be about the "age" of his Nairaland account.

He just messed up a beautiful opportunity!

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
meshpips:

Eyah, that is really sad.

Most Nigerians just do not want to build anything that can be for them a steady income stream.

Just imagine if you had come here to say you transacted with him and it went well.

This would have urged others to do business with him.

The more feedback they give concerning their transactions, the less bothered we will be about the "age" of his Nairaland account.

He just messed up a beautiful opportunity!

It is well.
Thanks. That day I just didn't want people around me to know I needed help. After access bank messed up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Eagba:
I failed to do due diligence and the idiot scam me if common 5k. Check my most recent topic

@meshpips, you see why I was confrontational? It's good you know better than to shift blames. Take the loss and move.

kendoschurrle:
*edited*

I don help myself as usual

You no allow us view the issue before you "edit" am comot. Now you wan blackmail us emotionally? grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Swipa:
My brothers. It's all love from here. It's good to be back oo. A lot has really changed. Thank GOD for forex man.

Pls never give up
keep going for more knowledge.
Take prop firms seriously, they'll change your life.
I have a silly prop firm I'm doing trial with for the sum $10k.
I have to be profitable consistently from 3rd of January to 3rd of December 2023. Before I'll be funded for free.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
@meshpips you have a propfirm that offers $2500 evaluation account right ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by xauwarrior: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Possible exit 1915
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
we continue the assault on this pair, this week. #gbpusd

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by xauwarrior: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
If average monthly range for gold is between 1813 to 1954, it's okay to say that gold is approaching it's upper limit. Trade safely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by xauwarrior: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Are we there yet?
Ogboraph I am happy to see you.

Looking forward to see return of the veterans: naijababe, rozay4x etc

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
csckid:
@meshpips you have a propfirm that offers $2500 evaluation account right ?
Yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfelly:
Na today e dawn on me say Forex and Patience are Lovers. And dem go come call Confidence to join them make dem act small 3some

Hope you believe me when I said Forex and PATIENCE are lovers?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ogboraph(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfelly:

Hope you believe me when I said Forex and PATIENCE are lovers?

Please teach me how to trade gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ogboraph(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Am I too greedy or what is wrong with me. I am finding it difficult to take profit. After I already took profit of $872 today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
meshpips:

Yes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
charly20:

@meshpips, you see why I was confrontational? It's good you know better than to shift blames. Take the loss and move.

You no allow us view the issue before you "edit" am comot. Now you wan blackmail us emotionally? grin cheesy

Being confrontational is not civil my brother. It can even make you miss out when a real gem comes.
All the guy needed to do was to prove himself. The principal was once a school boy.
Everyone's account was a few days old at one time.
We will learn to transact only small sizes with such people next time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Did you contact customer care?

Yes, boss, I contacted them. I was referred to a Nigeria rep for their company, but that one no just know wetin he dey do. Became frustrated and left it as that; behind-d-wire embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ogboraph:

Please teach me how to trade gold

Boss, no whyne me o cheesy, cos there is no particular way of trading Gold o.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.