Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467151 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 8:47am On May 05, 2023
Usd_Chf

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:50am On May 05, 2023
samfelly:

ABSOLUTELY!

That is when the trader doesn't know how to add to winning trades. Adding to positions helps increase returns on a trade. Adding to losing trades is just gambling.

Drawdown is a more important factor than the number of position you might have on a trade. If a trader can manage em well, it's good.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

That is when the trader doesn't know how to add to winning trades. Adding to positions helps increase returns on a trade. Adding to losing trades is just gambling.

Drawdown is a more important factor than the number of position you might have on a trade. If a trader can manage em well, it's good.

No sir! Adding to losing position isn't gambling. I've seen Professionals add to loosing positions in as much as price is still in the zone. Adding to losing position with proper risk management is the key. It's take a lot of confidence in your strategy to do that cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CaptainJune: 9:28am On May 05, 2023
FXcandles:
After heavy drop yesterday, oil price now move flat waiting breakout. Oil price steady near 68 and consolidated in the range bands, indecision market still waiting break high or break low near bands line.

Saudi Arabia cuts oil price to Asia,The cut, to go into effect next month, represents a $0.25 per barrel cut month over month.

FXcandles, I admire your consistency to a single asset and daily analysis. Kudos.

I want to ask if you could reveal your settings for the bollingerbands you use...that is, if they are not the default settings.

@PrinceofWallstr, your generosity is beyond commendation. You and Infofirst are shining examples of altruism. I doff my hat for the both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:58am On May 05, 2023
dmahn:

No sir! Adding to losing position isn't gambling. I've seen Professionals add to loosing positions in as much as price is still in the zone. Adding to losing position with proper risk management is the key. It's take a lot of confidence in your strategy to do that cool

Okay. Just don't go below 2% daily drawdown.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:02am On May 05, 2023
Come to think of it, why boss PrinceofWallstr wants the 2% DD is because 2% of 50k is 1k, which is not bad.

Oya nah, 2% DD stays.

But the question now is, are we using prop firm free trials account for the competition or we are using none prop firm (random broker), which have no drawdown parameters drawn into the accounts?

Remember, fxblue no get Daily Draw in their settings.

Modified: I think we can use that Max drawdown (cash) to work for the 2% daily drawdown

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:03am On May 05, 2023
samfelly:

Ok, 30 days. But, which prop firm dey do FREE TRIAL for up to that 30 days? You know any?

i think Ftmo swing account can hold trades for a month or more.
Av been using Ftmo "swing" account to trade for a month, because i wanted to access my trading skill for a month and not just 2weeks. Sometimes i find it difficult to pass the biweekly target of 5%, but I'm usually able to pass my own target of 10% for the month.

but i cant say if trades are trackable on account metrics after the usual 2weeks free-trial expiration date.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:08am On May 05, 2023
Mystiquefia:

i think Ftmo swing account can hold trades for a month or more.
Av been using Ftmo "swing" account to trade for a month, because i wanted to access my trading skill for a month and not just 2weeks. Sometimes i find it difficult to pass the biweekly target of 5%, but I'm usually able to pass my own target of 10% for the month.

but i cant say if trades are trackable on account metrics after the usual 2weeks free-trial expiration date.

Oh, really? Let me go ask their support some questions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:19am On May 05, 2023
samfelly:

Oh, really? Let me go ask their support some questions

Absolutely! but after the first 2 weeks of trading, one is not expected to

1. Close all trades over the weekend (from the 3rd week) or

2. Leave the account redundant for 24hrs without placing anytrade

Ftmo will automatically shut down the account because they'd believe that its no longer active.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:21am On May 05, 2023
samfelly:
Come to think of it, why boss PrinceofWallstr wants the 2% DD is because 2% of 50k is 1k, which is not bad.

Oya nah, 2% DD stays.

But the question now is, are we using prop firm free trials account for the competition or we are using none prop firm (random broker), which have no drawdown parameters drawn into the accounts?

Modified: I think we can use that Max drawdown (cash) to work for the 2% daily drawdown

Lets use prop firm...
It is more accurate...
Even if it means opening another trail at the end of the first one... And merge both results together....

I know for one that fxbook drawdown can be bypassed and i dey sure say most people here know how to go around it.. even me too....

Simple everybody register and send in your ftmo matrix link...
After the first one we open another one for another two weeks and continue....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2023
Donsheddy:

Lets use prop firm...
It is more accurate...
Even if it means opening another trail at the end of the first one... And merge both results together....

I know for one that fxbook daily drawdown can be byoassedy and i dey sure say most people here know to go around it.. even me too....

Simple everybody register and send in your ftmo matrix link...
After the first one we open another one for another two weeks and continue....
14 days is ok bro. why make things complicated. wether 2 weeks or 4 weeks, good traders will always find their way to stand out among the rest

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:31am On May 05, 2023
realone12:
14 days is ok bro. why make things complicated. wether 2 weeks or 4 weeks, good traders will always find their way to stand out among the rest

True talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2023
omo with many more contributions u will become more confused on what to actually do. and people will actually advice wat will favour them. so let the rules come from the organisers. they know wat they want to see in the winners.

you can still win competition with longest duration, 0.01 lotsize and 0.5 percent drawdown and still fail the real funded account. so pls let's tone down with the contributions. let organizer fix the rule. thank u

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 10:37am On May 05, 2023

It's better we stick to only maximium DD, 5% is ok.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 10:57am On May 05, 2023
This two weeks timeframe is not going to help swing traders at all. Best is one month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:04am On May 05, 2023
nzechu:
omo with many more contributions u will become more confused on what to actually do. and people will actually advice wat will favour them. so let the rules come from the organisers. they know wat they want to see in the winners.

you can still win competition with longest duration, 0.01 lotsize and 0.5 percent drawdown and still fail the real funded account. so pls let's tone down with the contributions. let organizer fix the rule. thank u

abi o.

everyone is just suggesting what they think will. favor them.

Make we. no over complicate things.

Rules are set, it's left for each one to adjust
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 11:09am On May 05, 2023
EURUSD pre-NFP, intra-NFP or post-NFP projections for today.

BUY
En: 1.1014
SL: 1.1002
Tp: 1.1085

SELL
En: 1.1085
SL: 1.1105
Tp: 1.1045

Whichever is placed first is the most valid.

...may the blue pips continually be with us.

Good morning traders.🥂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:09am On May 05, 2023
Gold is finally falling and my tp is set at 2020 today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 11:23am On May 05, 2023
nzechu:

abi o... lets leave it for the organizers to decide

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 11:34am On May 05, 2023
samfelly:

Oya nah, 2% DD stays.

2% draw down limit is ridiculous. Trading should not be treated as slave trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2023
Succhris:
This two weeks timeframe is not going to help swing traders at all. Best is one month

Best is one year for swing traders grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 11:36am On May 05, 2023
realone12:
abeg let this 2% DD no hold. I use God beg una....

in trading, just as too much freedom no good, na so too much restrictions no good too.

everything should be moderate and balanced to give room for good traders to emerge. let's not make things more difficult than it should be.

the traditional 5% DD ain't bad at all.

2% drawdown is no long risk management. Even for a 10million dollar account, no one will force a professional trader into such corners.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 11:38am On May 05, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2023
You guys are unbelievable honestly, the sponsor said what he wants and some folks are coming up with their own rules, why don't you go and tell TFT or MFFX that they should adjust their set of rules just to fit you? Ok @ princeofwallstr take the competition down so that they will sponsor and come up with their own rules simple grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:40am On May 05, 2023
OfficialP:
You are absolutely right. it hurts me that no one (including me) have been successful with prop firm. I know this coming one will be different

It will be different, because me sef I don think long and hard on the matter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:40am On May 05, 2023
pipfisher:

2% drawdown is no long risk management. Even for a 10million dollar account, no one will force a professional trader into such corners.

Rules are rules...
Wetin you dey trade wey you go lose 2% in a day....

When prop firm come out na so people shout say 5% d.d too much but now every body don adjust...

Even if d.d na 1% ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REDUCE YOUR RISK APPITITE..

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT WE WON'T BE SEEING BOGUS FIGURES FOR CONTEST...

NOTHING LIKE LUCK BUT NIGGAS GO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR SETUP BEFORE THEM TRADE...

2% D. D VERY MUCH OKAY...
THE RULES APPLIES TO EVERYONE SO I NO SEE HOW THIS ONE GO BE ISSUES....

WE TRADE TO GET BETTER BIKO

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:41am On May 05, 2023
infofirst:

I see what you did there bro 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2023
It's not easy to track 2% DD. Make we no stress @samfelly so some people will not accuse him of being bias
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:46am On May 05, 2023
Galleryeasy:
You guys are unbelievable honestly, the sponsor said what he wants and some folks are coming up with their own rules, why don't you go and tell TFT or MFFX that they should adjust their set of rules just to fit you? Ok @ princeofwallstr take the competition down so that they will sponsor and come up with their own rules simple grin

cheesy cheesy the one and only Galleryeasy cheesy, abeg, no spoil show for us o. We don accept the 2% DDD. Na duration of the competition we dey try wan agree on now; 14 days prop firm standard or 30 days broker otherwise standard
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2023
I will suggest you just FTMO rules and Cap lot size on Fxblue. Simple

This way you can be violated by FTMO or FXblue

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:53am On May 05, 2023
samfelly:

cheesy cheesy the one and only Galleryeasy cheesy, abeg, no spoil show for us o. We don accept the 2% DDD. Na duration of the competition we dey try wan agree on now; 14 days prop firm standard or 30 days broker otherwise standard

Prop firm biko...
No time to waste time

2% d.d will be easy to track on ftmo cus everything go dey show for matrix in real time...
Broker own hehehe e get why

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.