Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467436 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:12pm On May 05, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I forgot I was trading metals, trade that would have taken a week, took only 4 hours. I saw a reversal, so I took profit.

Silver and Gold

U don buy prop firm challenge already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:41pm On May 05, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Have joined but not showing my moniker

Sorry, I was busy test running.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Smith530: 8:59pm On May 05, 2023
karkinase:
Na wa oo this thread is moving with the speed of light, too many suggestions will ruin the party..Organizer dun talk Wetin he want .. let’s try to work by it.. whether swing or scalper oo.. all na by risk calculations.
Even me shock to see as the thread day run on top this contest matter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2023
#USDMXN, This is what I look out for next week. A bit risky though. 😊USDMXN

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2023
Smith530:

Even me shock to see as the thread day run on top this contest matter
Na stampede oo

Ese girigiri nii ile anjofe!

Pls any good Yoruba can help translate to English.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
AK284:

Ese girigiri nii ile anjofe!

Pls any good Yoruba can help translate to English.

Nitoriwipe oke lowo afuni ngbe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Nitoriwipe oke lowo afuni ngbe

Sure bro but I said translation nah.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:18am On May 06, 2023
Hello everyone, it is weekend again.

Time to go synthethic.

Here's a buy set up for swift 100

Can anybody give me 2 reasons why it is bad to buy from the green line?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:08am On May 06, 2023
Wait o! If price needs to get to the green line, that means sellers need to push it down.

Where do traders sell from again?

I like to sell at the highest price possible for that instance in time.

Sharply, I morphed from being an intending bull into a furry, grizzly BEAR.

I'm short!!! No, I am 6ft 3 inches is that short in your books?

Sorry sir, I mean that I am selling SWIFT100

Ehen, na that one you for talk nau.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 5:26am On May 06, 2023
meshpips:
Hello everyone, it is weekend again.

Time to go synthethic.

Here's a buy set up for swift 100

Can anybody give me 2 reasons why it is bad to buy from the green line?

The down trendline hasn't been broken, and price is still forming a lower low, once the trendline is broken and a new higher high is formed. I ll be buying on a retest coming down to the broken TL sir...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:26am On May 06, 2023
Mehn! Before I could say Olulwalopamilerinayo, I saw a dangerously long bullish candle.

The bulls had planks, knives etc with them. My sell positions were bleeding.

One of the bulls called out: "whither you, are you a bear or a bull" wielding his long stick at me.

As a sharp Lagos boy, I replied: Oga I be bull like una but na only if we reach that green line na him this yeye spell wey Iya Risikat cast on me go commot. Once we reach that green line, I go transform into my real self - bull like all of una"

Oya make we dey go the green line.

Thank you sir. Abeg wait make I add one more sell.

"T" for Tenks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2023
dmahn:

The down trendline hasn't been broken, and price is still forming a lower low, once the trendline is broken and a new higher high is formed. I ll be buying on a retest coming down to the broken TL sir...

This man is intelligent o!

Nice analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 5:56am On May 06, 2023
Donsheddy:

Rules are rules...
Wetin you dey trade wey you go lose 2% in a day....

When prop firm come out na so people shout say 5% d.d too much but now every body don adjust...

Even if d.d na 1% ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REDUCE YOUR RISK APPITITE..

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT WE WON'T BE SEEING BOGUS FIGURES FOR CONTEST...

NOTHING LIKE LUCK BUT NIGGAS GO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR SETUP BEFORE THEM TRADE...

2% D. D VERY MUCH OKAY...
THE RULES APPLIES TO EVERYONE SO I NO SEE HOW THIS ONE GO BE ISSUES....

WE TRADE TO GET BETTER BIKO

I suggest then that it should be made 0.5% DD since the aim is to eliminate risk... Trading is not for the faint hearted. It's about risk. 5% is absolutely fine.
Only someone with $10M account and above should be talking about such ridiculous DD drawdown.
Draw down appetite is directly proportional to gain. If someone has such a low DD rule and the account is 10k what profit is he going to make in a month that can match his time and effort?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:00am On May 06, 2023
Donsheddy:

Rules are rules...
Wetin you dey trade wey you go lose 2% in a day....

When prop firm come out na so people shout say 5% d.d too much but now every body don adjust...

Even if d.d na 1% ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REDUCE YOUR RISK APPITITE..

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT WE WON'T BE SEEING BOGUS FIGURES FOR CONTEST...

NOTHING LIKE LUCK BUT NIGGAS GO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR SETUP BEFORE THEM TRADE...

2% D. D VERY MUCH OKAY...
THE RULES APPLIES TO EVERYONE SO I NO SEE HOW THIS ONE GO BE ISSUES....

WE TRADE TO GET BETTER BIKO

I suggest the DD should be 0.5% then. That way we get bestest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 6:06am On May 06, 2023
Adeleke2023:
The swap fee for holding trade overnight with some prop firm can be so high... Dis guy hold a trade for just 27 hours and look at the swap fee... From $130 profit to just $30...
It's their spread not swap. By morning the spread will come down and the profits will increase again. That one entered a trade with a spread of 2pips for instance doesn't mean that when spreads increase on that pair the person is exempted.
You can see the spread on GBPAUD? 42.5 pips! This is actually a criminal way they intend to make traders lose money. There is no normal broker that would have this kind of ridiculous spread on weekends.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2023
we've got momentum coming up next week on gold and its brothers. precisely on Tuesday

bookmark this tweet. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2023
[center]SWIFT100: THE VIEW FROM THE TOP
[/center]

When people say "see you at the top" me been dey think say na mere words o!

Nor be him I climb go my oga apartment for 4th floor (H4 tf) say make I go view the community from there!

The view nor be the same thing at all o! Na so I just dey shout waoh! waoh!! waoh!!! since like police siren.

For H4, them come nack tori give me say just 2 periods ago, one bull just appear from nowhere, been wan do kati-kati but dem play the bull final so him don rest.

After them tell me dat tori, I come begin think say me nor go like to change back to bull for that green line o. Make dem nor go kpai me sef.

I still dey check the H4 view well well. That "nansense" last bear wey close refuse to form lower low.

Gbege fit dey be dat o! Price never still touch yesterday VAP (the purple line).

O mehn! E be like say once we reach that green line me nor go change kan kan to bull o!

In fact, wait make I delete those yeye buy limit orders first.

I dey come.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2023
Ephraimryder:
E be like nobody don get the update for mavin prop firm🤔🤔.

Maven trading, a prop firm similar to My Forex Funds dey run a one time limited offer where you can get a $5k funded account for just $19 instead of the usual $50. The offer ends on May 8th though.

To get the offer use the link
https://start.maventrading.co/?ref=67 and input the promo code LUCKY19
at checkout to get the $5000 account for just $19. (abeg use my affiliate link when you wan buy the account make I still see food chop😂🍲)

They have the same rules as MFF with no minimum trading days limit, a big advantage. They also have a trust pilot rating of 4.9 star🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 with over 160 reviews.
Aren't their rules more strict than myfundedfx?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2023
My people, I still dey reason am. Since e be say them kpai one stubborn bull two periods ago on H4, all the remaining bulls suppose me kule,

Them true true suppose go regroup before them go try launch any type offensive again.

Na so I reason the matter o! Abi e nor dey logical my people?

Since that na the case at this time "T" and moment "M", I go stay as bear until 23.87

The gods are wise! Wisdom will not kee me jare.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2023
samfelly:

I am about to put everything to the test now.

Oya guys, open 50k account and join. It can be random broker. It can be FTMO. Lets test run the parameters in the screenshot

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1908&rx=1683284598035

Greetings, boss please check your mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ephraimryder(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2023
rainlover:
Aren't their rules more strict than myfundedfx?
It's almost similar to mff. You can read it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2023
Veenbanks:
You shouldn't think about how much money you're going to make this week.

Instead, you should ask yourself:

Do I have a plan that keeps me in this business for the next 50 years?

If you do, the money will take care of itself.

I gbadun your signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2023
meshpips:
Wait o! If price needs to get to the green line, that means sellers need to push it down.

Where do traders sell from again?

I like to sell at the highest price possible for that instance in time.

Sharply, I morphed from being an intending bull into a furry, grizzly BEAR.

I'm short!!! No, I am 6ft 3 inches is that short in your books?

Sorry sir, I mean that I am selling SWIFT100

Ehen, na that one you for talk nau.

Synthetic crazy..
Boss mi where you dey see the buyers and sellers na,for me o na virtual trading be this one.. Nothing like buyers and sellers😂🤣

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 10:13am On May 06, 2023
haryodehjia:

Synthetic crazy..
Boss mi where you dey see the buyers and sellers na,for me o na virtual trading be this one.. Nothing like buyers and sellers😂🤣

cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 11:01am On May 06, 2023
Riverrun:
I believe whichever prop firm @samfelly would be choosing for the competition has already set the rules and the drawdown necessary. So traders should be allowed to trade freely as the like.
Its better to not win the competition trading as you like than winning trading how others like but loosing the given purchased account trading as you like.

I don't subscribe to traders being told how, or what lotsize to trade outside of the one already set by the prop firm for these two reasons;
1) Each and everyone of us have different ways and style of trading. So if Mr A, style of trading is good for the competition that means it's would largely be good for the purchased account he would be given. And vice versa.

2) A trader that won a competition following the added rules will likely discard those rules when given a purchased account because the rule has never be part of his style. And this would probably lead to him loosing the given purchased account.

Also, winners of the competition should not be based on traders with the highest gain. I believe for the aim of the competition to be achieved, winners should first be selected based on them passing as mandated by the prop firm first. Then when there are more winners compared to the available prize then highest gain option can now come in as a second criteria for selecting the true winner.

This are my suggestions and contributions for a more credible, relax and fun competition.

God bless everyone here.

I concur
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 11:03am On May 06, 2023
Habrek:
una wey dey trade Gold una dey try ooo grin grin grin

that thing don too chop me cheesy

As for me I have given up on trading gold.
I will be in profit and then try out gold..boom fast loss

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2023
haryodehjia:

Synthetic crazy..

Markets are not random.

Nobody, absolutely nobody jokes with his finances.

The Financial industry is not different. They keep accurate record of every transaction.

All the lines on my chart are levels where buyers/sellers can step in.

Swift100 should be on free fall now. Having tested the VAP for yesterday (magenta line).

Next will be to contest yesterday's low and later 23.87 from where buyers can re-enter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2023
Boom 1000
Sell; 9293
TP; 9223
SL; 9343

70 pips target.
Apply proper risk management.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 11:15am On May 06, 2023
Riverrun:

@samfelly, please I want to suggest something we all may like or not like. Please guys, this is only a suggestion and it's not a necessity for it to be taken or considered.

We having been having good competitions here for a very long time now, all thanks to some Ogas who has been sponsoring.

God bless infofirst, pipsbasketing, animashaun, teemy and a host of others who have sponsored and impacted lifes in some many ways here at one time or the other.

Now to my suggestion, this competition can be
like no other if we have more winners so we can have a better probability of more traders who can make it to withdrawal stage. That's the real success.

So I think that the 50k account should be two 25k account or even five 10k account to reward more winners instead for a better probability of success. What I am saying is let's not put 50k just on one trader.

Please no insult guys, it's only a suggestion for FTA to record bigger success this season with our activities here. Maybe becomes thread of the year.

Anyone who didn't succeed with this can only blame themselves. The Sponsors and good members have tried.

Nice submission. God bless you for this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 3:00pm On May 06, 2023
happy weekend fam

Bearish on EU next week

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by maik99(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
Which prop firm admits Crypto traders pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2023
maik99:
Which prop firm admits Crypto traders pls?
the funded trader

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.