Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471559 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by maik99(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the funded trader

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2023
Good evening everyone Synthetics signals will be posting here, e don tay sha, as there's some crazy money to be made, my broker of choice kwakol markets

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2023
Veenbanks:
Boom 1000
Sell; 9293
TP; 9223
SL; 9343

70 pips target.
Apply proper risk management.

Congrats to those that took this call. 70 pips bagged πŸ’°. To God be the Glory.

Please join Veenacademy on telegram for early calls. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2023
maik99:

Thanks

check myfundedfx as well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2023
Peterfx01:
Good evening everyone Synthetics signals will be posting here, e don tay sha, as there's some crazy money to be made, my broker of choice kwakol markets

been hearing so many negative reviews about the broker, from deposit issues to withdrawal issues,
to horrible spreads and swap fees. to opening 100 lot size trades even when you input 0.01 lotsize

I won't be putting my money in such a broker, at least for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by maik99(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2023
greatcheer:

check myfundedfx as well

God bless you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2023
Buy power 200 now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by WAVESANDGOLD: 9:10pm On May 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the funded trader

do they pay to Nigerian bank account?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2023
Emmizay12:

been hearing so many negative reviews about the broker, from deposit issues to withdrawal issues,
to horrible spreads and swap fees. to opening 100 lot size trades even when you input 0.01 lotsize

I won't be putting my money in such a broker, at least for now
yh they still have a lot if work to do on their platform but so far synthetics have been good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2023
Veenbanks:

Still in progress... You take partial profit or wait till TP.
The wait was worth it.πŸ’° 100 pips bagged 🟒.
Please maximize these free calls I drop here and bank on it.

Kudos to those taking my calls. You are the real M.V.P.

I remain my humble self Veen.

Goodnight!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2023
Also buy swift 200 now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2023
Connection problem I'll post charts later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2023
Hmm

see why dem dey rush open prop firm everywhere grin

Ọmọ

fit be 0.5% for those wey collect pass first payout

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2023
Hello boss, please add me to your telegram channel 08025863159.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2023
As predicted

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2023
Veenbanks:

The wait was worth it.πŸ’° 100 pips bagged 🟒.
Please maximize these free calls I drop here and bank on it.

Kudos to those taking my calls. You are the real M.V.P.

I remain my humble self Veen.

Goodnight!
I just join your telegram channel now. Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
I just join your telegram channel now. Thanks boss
You are welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 12:26am On May 07, 2023
kendoschurrle:
Hmm

Ọmọ

Nobody forced them to pay when they were not sure of consistently being profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 6:35am On May 07, 2023
Where all the synthetic traders, Sunday don reach una never still post profit cheesy weytin una dey trade since grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2023
I made this call on my telegram channel. 900 pips target. That's the power of top down analysis.

I post most trades on my Telegram channel. It won't cost a sweat to join my telegram channel Veenacademy and maximize my early calls. More wins to everyone.

Good morning gallant Traders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Veenbanks(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2023
In the forex market, thinking like a sniper can yield remarkable results. Just as snipers carefully choose their targets, traders must patiently identify the best trading opportunities.

They remain focused and composed, making rational decisions amidst market turbulence. Precision becomes their hallmark as they analyze charts and indicators, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Like snipers, they understand the importance of risk management, setting clear entry and exit points. By adopting this sniper mindset, traders gain an edge, executing trades with discipline and precision.

It's a strategic approach that allows them to navigate the forex battlefield with confidence and increase their chances of success.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ephraimryder(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2023
E be like nobody don get the update for mavin prop firmπŸ€”πŸ€”.

Maven trading, a prop firm similar to My Forex Funds dey run a one time limited offer where you can get a $5k funded account for just $19 instead of the usual $50. The offer ends on May 8th though.

To get the offer use the link
https://start.maventrading.co/?ref=67 and input the promo code LUCKY19
at checkout to get the $5000 account for just $19. (abeg use my affiliate link when you wan buy the account make I still see food chopπŸ˜‚πŸ²)

They have the same rules as MFF with no minimum trading days limit, a big advantage. They also have a trust pilot rating of 4.9 star🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 with over 160 reviews.

All of una dey visit but nobody dey buy. Lol.

Promo ending tomorrow sha. Grab it today

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2023
Immortal99:

Nobody forced them to pay when they were not sure of consistently being profitable.

no be the reason for the post be that. of course dem no force anybody but e get one guy wey I argue this thing with before say prop firms no send trader growth just dey pack money from dreamers

imagine.. dem dey make $11k for every single $1 dem pay out and this one never reach two years old o just imagine how much FTMO go don make

e good make people use that statistic see wetin dem wan enter inside as dem dey dream

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingMaestro(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2023
Take advantage

Its for those who can

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:48am On May 07, 2023
Immortal99:

Who in this industry will give you access to 300k usd without you passing a test? Be curious.
Like an unemployed trader looking for funds to trade,
Nobody forced you to apply for their challenge tho.

Prop firm is another stage in the trading industry. Play according to their rules and you are good. It feels stupid risking 0.3%per trade of 100k account right, but it's what it is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:56am On May 07, 2023
Ephraimryder:
E be like nobody don get the update for mavin prop firmπŸ€”πŸ€”.

Maven trading, a prop firm similar to My Forex Funds dey run a one time limited offer where you can get a $5k funded account for just $19 instead of the usual $50. The offer ends on May 8th though.

To get the offer use the link
https://start.maventrading.co/?ref=67 and input the promo code LUCKY19
at checkout to get the $5000 account for just $19. (abeg use my affiliate link when you wan buy the account make I still see food chopπŸ˜‚πŸ²)

They have the same rules as MFF with no minimum trading days limit, a big advantage. They also have a trust pilot rating of 4.9 star🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 with over 160 reviews.

All of una dey visit but nobody dey buy. Lol.

Promo ending tomorrow sha. Grab it today
At checkout, the price still remains the same at $45 instead of 19.

One can't even log in; red flag!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2023
kendoschurrle:
Hmm

Ọmọ

The failure rate in this industry is mind boggling. Many people are still joking with this line of business.
Sincerely, if you are not ready to do the work and allow the market mould you into whatever shape and size she considers best, just kuku pack your load go pitch your tent somewhere else.
All the social media influencers wey dey ginger newbies, make una kwantinu to dey tell lies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2023
kendoschurrle:
Hmm

Ọmọ

Na good business na grin.

The truth is many traders who do not have their sh!t together run very quickly to buy these programs.

When boss infofirst been evaluate me by himself, he made sure to not discourage me but I knew within myself that I was not ready. To put that thought to the test, me sef purchase one program too but your guess is as good as mine grin

The problem was not my strategy but psyche and I know it. I've spent a great deal of time building a strategy and demo testing it but the prospect of a "big" live account was too much for my mind to handle so I con dey flop.

Since I know the problem, what am I doing? I'm fixing it. E no get plenty people wey go agree say na their fault. If me sef get money to open prop firm company, I go run am grin.

Prop firm is a good business same way gambling and alcohol are good businesses because humans beings are too emotional to be accountable to themselves. Only accountable traders are actually getting well paid through these programs.

The 1%ers.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:58am On May 07, 2023
@meshpips, thanks! The gtbank online statement carries my address. No need going to the bank for printouts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2023
charly20:

Na good business na grin.

The truth is many traders who do not have their sh!t together run very quickly to buy these programs.

When boss infofirst been evaluate me by himself, he made sure to not discourage me but I knew within myself that I was not ready. To put that thought to the test, me sef purchase one program too but your guess is as good as mine grin

The problem was not my strategy but psyche and I know it. I've spent a great deal of time building a strategy and demo testing it but the prospect of a "big" live account was too much for my mind to handle so I con dey flop.

Since I know the problem, what am I doing? I'm fixing it. E no get plenty people wey go agree say na their fault. If me sef get money to open prop firm company, I go run am grin.

Prop firm is a good business same way gambling and alcohol are good businesses because humans beings are too emotional to be accountable to themselves. Only accountable traders are actually getting well paid through these programs.

The 1%ers.

Spot on. The reality.
Just like this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2023
meshpips:

The failure rate in this industry is mind boggling. Many people are still joking with this line of business.
Sincerely, if you are not ready to do the work and allow the market mould you into whatever shape and size she considers best, just kuku pack your load go pitch your tent somewhere else.
All the social media influencers wey dey ginger newbies, make una kwantinu to dey tell lies.
Na inside life. Failure rate for life is mind boggling too. Fx bororo is a reflection of human nature.
No prayer will change it. We no go hear word. Na until we hit DD we go claim we don learn our lessons.
Try nd check different stats released by prop firm. Those stats are to help us the serious traders to see the light, na another tin some ppl dey see

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2023
The different stats by the prop firm esp the one released by mff in March for Feb, it clearly showed that your chances of success when you trade highly volatile pairs is so close to zero. The likes of us30 & her family. EU was the most profitable. Most of those that traded Gj usually give back their wins by the time they place their 5th gj trade.
Great pointer shey, trade less volatile pairs MBA, we no even stop their na synthetic wey dey move like light dey even enter our eyes. We should kontinue nah.

Even if prop firms give us DD of 50%, majority will still crash it. Man nd money nd emotions... E pass my understanding abeg. I have been guilty of all of these too nd still guilty of some of them. I am just putting it out for upcoming, perhaps, it might hell them b that better trader nd not make the same mistakes.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.