Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (461728 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
karkinase:
But I don’t know why people see a big deal in this no time limit thing.. for me it doesn’t change anytin 🤷‍♂️
Time pressure is a very big deal Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
karkinase:
But I don’t know why people see a big deal in this no time limit thing.. for me it doesn’t change anytin 🤷‍♂️
Seriously, as for me it changes alot, I hardly open more than 6 positions in a month cuz I trade from daily TF with one setup, atimes I can go up to 2wks with no opened position.. I got repeat on TFT standard evaluation challenge I was taking cuz of this with 7.2% profit damn. You won't understand. God bless MFFX CEO

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nwadaka:
Seriously, as for me it changes alot, I hardly open more than 6 positions in a month cuz I trade from daily TF with one setup, atimes I can go up to 2wks with no opened position.. I got repeat on TFT standard evaluation challenge I was taking cuz of this with 7.2% profit damn. You won't understand. God bless MFFX CEO

I am presently battling with free retrial of mff, ftmo, tff and E8.. $100k only if they have unlimited time. I think I have done like four retries with those. I was up to as high as 8.7% in some months on that ftmo.. It is a big deal.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
infofirst:

I am presently battling with free retrial of mff, ftmo, tff and E8.. $100k only if they have unlimited time. I think I have done like four retries with those. I was up to as high as 8.7% in some months on that ftmo.. It is a big deal.
Asin ehh, the update is everything. Now I fit get mind buy 2*300k account. with 0.5% risk, I'm pretty sure of passing it within 9weeks.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Damn trading is total PATIENCE!!! Hamdulilah 🙏🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
karkinase:

It changed a lot, for me it has big psychological effects on traders.
Can you try to think about how many times that you obliged to make 10% and you're just like 7% two or one day to target day.
You will be compelled to force a trade even where you cannot find opportunity.
I believe it has happened to many here.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Everyone can’t be wrong thou.. it’s really an innovation in the prop firm space. Change is a constant tin in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's done on tft

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
kendoschurrle:

Oh ok but e be like say others no trust themselves because na MFFX loud pass
if not for them i for no hear about no time limit and na so for many people
even that ment funding na the first time wey I dey hear am be this and as I just check their page i sharply close am grin no wonder dem no popular

Lol
Mentfx is a big trader o. One of the best after ICT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Omor, i no trade again ahbeg... boss sam ahbeg verify

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emmizay12:

MFF has been left behind

adapt or die!!

Saw a tweet where they might activate also on Monday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
seeteazain:

Saw a tweet where they might activate also on Monday
Yes, true it's happening Monday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
FEAR of losing customers is the beginning of WISDOM. That reminds me of MTN sim card and per billing stuff. Glo shattered everything and MTN quickly readjust sharp sharp. Look at MFF now they no want lose customers grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
BrightFuture48:
FEAR of losing customers is the beginning of WISDOM. That reminds me of MTN sim card and per billing stuff. Glo shattered everything and MTN quickly readjust sharp sharp. Look at MFF now they no want lose customers grin

Glad they considered existing customers...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
TFT don reposition themselves better as regards unlimited time too. Applicable to all their challenge now. Wow!

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
That means my future don dey brighter like this grin

Let's go!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
why is everyone stopping when they Hit 10%

Maintain the 10% buffer while you aim for more, you never can tell, you may Hit jackpot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
rainlover:
possibly - but Gold is unholy.. dude moves like werey.. it buys when everyone expects a buy.. but sells heavily when everyone joins.. takes out liquidity slowly.. and when you buy the Pullback hoping for a continuation, it sells even more and more .. and when you decide to join the sellers .. it still sells gradually, slowly.. and then.. boom! Up it goes 😂😂

Na God go save mumu like me for gold hand😂😂😂

see az u analyze my struggles last month finish, i couldn't have penned it any better bruv.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
OfficialP:

Maintain the 10% buffer while you aim for more, you never can tell, you may Hit jackpot

Don't do it guys, don't do it grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
BrightFuture48:

A time is coming where Prop firms will be giving evaluation challenges for free Like MTN were practically Hawking Sim Cards for free on our streets to outdo other network providers.

We just need a Mark zuckerberg to spoil the market for the others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mystiquefia:

A time is coming where Prop firms will be giving evaluation challenges for free Like MTN were practically Hawking Sim Cards for free on our streets to outdo other network providers.

We just need a Mark zuckerberg to spoil the market for the others.
Lol is moving there gradually. All these giveaways is prelude to that.

I was thinking one time that with all these giveaways, what would be become of these coys but sincere not many people are passing those challenge giveaways especially due to time constraints. Even veteran hedge fund managers dare not achieve that target in a month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
OfficialP:

@officialp this is the suggestion I said I Wana bring after the competition,people stopping when 10% hit is not challenging,what of if there is no reward for 10%, won't dey push more? This idea of stop trading on 10% is not welcomed atall to m,those people wining 25k upward are not special and moreover today is 13th,the idea is just to reward ur effort if unable to win prize from the comp and pass 10%

MY CENT THOUGH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kaybee7000:

@officialp this is the suggestion I said I Wana bring after the competition,people stopping when 10% hit is not challenging,what of if there is no reward for 10%, won't dey push more? This idea of stop trading on 10% is not welcomed atall to m,those people wining 25k upward are not special and moreover today is 13th,the idea is just to reward ur effort if unable to win prize from the comp and pass 10%

MY CENT THOUGH

Fact. Stopping after hitting 10% haaa... Or if plenty people go make like 12% & above.. 10% might enter o God. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kaybee7000:

MY CENT THOUGH

Exactly my thought, just that I don't know who to say it, so as not to appear as enemy of progress. Thanks for putting it right

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
infofirst:

Fact. Stopping after hitting 10% haaa... Or if plenty people go make like 12% & above.. 10% might enter o God. grin grin grin

Maybe the top 3 or 5 (ur choice boss), based on percentages who didn't get reward from Tft.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
OfficialP:

Maybe the top 3 or 5 (ur choice boss), based on percentages who didn't get reward from Tft.

Yes I support this chief abeg,no necessary I win but let the task be there or if there is other way round ,but stoping at hitting 10% is not welcomed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
infofirst:

I agree with your style to trade the challenge account the way you will trade the funded. And with unlimited time limit. There is no excuse to rush it. But the andrelanine mehn. I don't know how that thing dey happen. It is in all of us

The adrenaline in me is always pumping every time I trade because I daytrade
the indices: Nasdaq and Dow. The rush of emotions is always there.

Like today, the ugly monster of greed crawled out which I refused to send away
and I lost all my profits for the month and lost the comp account. I was already done
with trading today o after my partials of profit was taken and the trade closed in profit.

But what later went wrong?

I didn't close the trading account app like I always do, I glanced at the chart one more time
feeling good with myself and I saw another opportunity to make more which is not
necessary according to my trading rules but I ignored and went bunker by entering
with higher lot in multiple positions and within a twinkle of an eye huge drawdown
appeared and the account is gone even with my stops in place.

Just when you think you're in charge of your emotions, you slip up slightly and you get
screwed.

Conquering self is the biggest and hardest work we must do in order to really fly high
in this industry.

Do I feel bad? Yes, but just to scold myself for slipping and that was it.

I'll go again and again and again and again until I get on top of my game.

I hope this helps some of us here. wink

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My broda this is Not for traders like Peteregwu
Instead it does the opposite helps him to realize his targets.

You mean in every high impact news? shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
richgen:

The adrenaline in me is always pumping every time I trade because I daytrade
the indices: Nasdaq and Dow. The rush of emotions is always there.

Like today, the ugly monster of greed crawled out which I refused to send away
and I lost all my profits for the month and lost the comp account. I was already done
with trading today o after my partials of profit was taken and the trade closed in profit.

But what later went wrong?

I didn't close the trading account app like I always do, I glanced at the chart one more time
feeling good with myself and I saw another opportunity to make more which is not
necessary according to my trading rules but I ignored and went bunker by entering
with higher lot in multiple positions and within a twinkle of an eye huge drawdown
appeared and the account is gone even with my stops in place.

Just when you think you're in charge of your emotions, you slip up slightly and you get
screwed.

Conquering self is the biggest and hardest work we must do in order to really fly high
in this industry.

Do I feel bad? Yes, but just to scold myself for slipping and that was it.

I'll go again and again and again and again until I get on top of my game.

I hope this helps some of us here. wink

Chai

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
infofirst:

I agree with your style to trade the challenge account the way you will trade the funded. And with unlimited time limit. There is no excuse to rush it. But the andrelanine mehn. I don't know how that thing dey happen. It is in all of us

Man is made of haste(impatient)...Q21:37

Is every human natural and innate disposition, which we just have to bring under control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.