Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465672 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
infofirst:

Die keh.. They will adapt asap. What are you talking about... The industry standard is no time limit. Unestablished or upcoming firm will struggle. Be careful before you join any prop firm that just launch after today o

The myfundedfx guy Matt disrupts the prop firm industry for good
by introducing no time limit just within a year and the domino effect can't be stopped.

I love the guy's innovations joor.

This is a plus for us traders as there is no pressure to rush trades again
because of deadline.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
richgen:

The adrenaline in me is always pumping every time I trade because I daytrade
the indices: Nasdaq and Dow. The rush of emotions is always there.

Like today, the ugly monster of greed crawled out which I refused to send away
and I lost all my profits for the month and lost the comp account. I was already done
with trading today o after my partials of profit was taken and the trade closed in profit.

But what later went wrong?

I didn't close the trading account app like I always do, I glanced at the chart one more time
feeling good with myself and I saw another opportunity to make more which is not
necessary according to my trading rules but I ignored and went bunker by entering
with higher lot in multiple positions and within a twinkle of an eye huge drawdown
appeared and the account is gone even with my stops in place.

Just when you think you're in charge of your emotions, you slip up slightly and you get
screwed.

Conquering self is the biggest and hardest work we must do in order to really fly high
in this industry.

Do I feel bad? Yes, but just to scold myself for slipping and that was it.

I'll go again and again and again and again until I get on top of my game.

I hope this helps some of us here. wink
Haba...Sorry for the loss.

If there is anything i have learnt from Limitless Nouman so far is his ability to WAIT for the right setups. Hit market hard and escape into thin air till another weeks or month lol.

We just need to choose our battle/trades wisely and go for the kill when it happens. But adrenaline no gree allow person lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Instead of una to assist oga infofirst with the funds for the competetion, una work na to dey bring yeye rules wey no be am

All these enemy of progress wey want be the only ones with a funded account.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Haba...Sorry for the loss.

If there is anything i have learnt from Limitless Nouman so far is his ability to WAIT for the right setups. Hit market hard and escape into thin air till another weeks or month lol.

We just need to choose our battle/trades wisely and go for the kill when it happens. But adrenaline no gree allow person lol

Thanks bro. It's nothing. We rise again.

You see, after every of my trade ends in profit or loss I usually close
the app and go do something else. I've been doing this since April this
year and it has been having positive influence on my trading until
I slipped up today.

My trading strategy isn't the issue but over trading and closing shop
for today as I always do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
infofirst:

Chai

cheesy grin grin

We rise again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
TradingGod:
Instead of una to assist oga infofirst with the funds for the competetion, una work na to dey bring yeye rules wey no be am

No body is enemy of progress, don't misinterprete it. Am only concerned with boss infofirst and wants the best for everyone, if anyone misinterprete it's, no wahala
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
OfficialP:
It should hit 101.26 at least. it's clear if u check weekly chart

exceeded expectations.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Lol is moving there gradually. All these giveaways is prelude to that.

I was thinking one time that with all these giveaways, what would be become of these coys but sincere not many people are passing those challenge giveaways especially due to time constraints. Even veteran hedge fund managers dare not achieve that target in a month.

i doubt if challenge go become free o unless dem go reduce payout from 80-90% to like 40% or less.. even that one sef. hmmm

people no dey value giveaway accounts dem go use am gamble dey try to hammer because dem no pay for am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
richgen:

and I lost all my profits for the month and lost the comp account. I was already done
with trading today o after my partials of profit was taken and the trade closed in profit.

I didn't close the trading account app like I always do, I glanced at the chart one more time
feeling good with myself and I saw another opportunity to make more which is not
necessary according to my trading rules but I ignored and went bunker by entering
with higher lot in multiple positions and within a twinkle of an eye huge drawdown

Just when you think you're in charge of your emotions, you slip up slightly and you get
screwed.

Conquering self is the biggest and hardest work we must do in order to really fly high
in this industry.

Chai sorry chief and I still repeat ,since I stopped trading metals and CDF,have been seeing changes in my trading system

Sorry and re-strategize bro
MAPHOR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Samuelmiracle(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
richgen:

screwed.

in this industry.

I love your courage and thanks for sharing.

What I've noticed In this industry is that one needs to be disciplined

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
TradingGod:

I was already expecting this kind of comment even some people are already angry with the suggestion in their mind but won't talk cos dey know it is true,one thing about human is our heart hate to hear and accept the fact and adjust,

Ask urself this question "would u had stopped at 30% if there is no reward for 10% here" ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
saintelvnn:
EU
1:3rrr
30pips target...
30pips bagged
Till dmorow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I was already expecting this kind of comment even some people are already angry with the suggestion in their mind but won't talk cos dey know it is true,one thing about human is our heart hate to hear and accept the fact and adjust,

Ask urself this question "would u had stopped at 10% if there is no reward for 10% here" ?
No stress yourself boss.

Everyone is free to interpretate it the way he or she wants.

anyways the final decision lies with The boss.

Won't comment on this anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is the first swing trade I've held since I met forex

Held this baby for exactly one month

Swing trading na brother to investing

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Ask urself this question "would u had stopped at 30% if there is no reward for 10% here" ?
but to make the 10% within a month is not easy and the people who are 'abusing' the rules are not even upto 3
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wicks don’t lie.. it tells a story smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On AUDNZD, I Will be looking to go short from the 1.10954 level to target 1.04869, that's roughly 600pips but note, the only thing that would negate or void my biase is a monthly close above 1.10592 which might send AUDNZD to 1.14897

AUDNZD running 250pips

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Na bad belle and busy body go kill some of una for this FTA thread. Na only infofirst use e mawt say e go reward people wey get above 10% because he know say e dey hard some of us for here to Top TFT competitions, nobody force am to talk am, he said it out of his own freewill. but u sitdon for ur face me i slap u apartment for ur mumu villa dey epp am dey weigh the size of e pocket.

When TFT kom outside last month kom talk say anybody wey get above 20% go get funded account, why una nor go advise them say e go make traders lazy?

and if e sure u say u go get above 20% for TFT wetin u kom dey do for FTA modelled competition? the two dey serve different purpose abi una dumbskull nor realize am?

This competition dey different from TFT, we supposed dey use ftmo free trials dey run am if nor be say na 14days time limit e get. So if ur goal na to pass TFT or pass FTA competition, make u chose the one wey u go do, nor kom carry ur badluck dey spoil pple luck make we nor swear for una.

meanwhile last month na only 3 pple pass this 10% competition but we nor see una complain with una pull him down embittered syndrome.
As una good well well so, y una nor pass last month TFT 20% competition? How many people get 20% for FTA last month since una know well well? So as this month kom dey different make dem change the rules? thunder go fire some of una for here.
See if u like, work hard like jackey or donkey if u nor get sense automate ur SMARTNESS BUTTON for forex u go suffer till u die.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPJPY, I see opportunity of a sell down to 177.954. I can only sell if I could get a retracement to 180.535, then from there I could go short and target 177.954

I lost gbpjpy 😏

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Proudpolygamist:
Na bad belle and busy body go kill some of una for this FTA thread. Na only infofirst use e mawt say e go reward people wey get above 10% because he know say e dey hard some of us for here to Top TFT competitions, nobody force am to talk am, he said it out of his own freewill. but u sitdon for ur face me i slap u apartment for ur mumu villa dey epp am dey weigh the size of e pocket.

When TFT kom outside last month kom talk say anybody wey get above 20% go get funded account, why una nor go advise them say e go make traders lazy?

and if e sure u say u go get above 20% for TFT wetin u kom dey do for FTA modelled competition? the two dey serve different purpose abi una dumbskull nor realize am?

This competition dey different from TFT, we supposed dey use ftmo free trials dey run am if nor be say na 14days time limit e get. So if ur goal na to pass TFT or pass FTA competition, make u chose the one wey u go do, nor kom carry ur badluck dey spoil pple luck make we nor swear for una.

meanwhile last month na only 3 pple pass this 10% competition but we nor see una complain with una pull him down embittered syndrome.
As una good well well so, y una nor pass last month TFT 20% competition? How many people get 20% for FTA last month since una know well well? So as this month kom dey different make dem change the rules? thunder go fire some of una for here.
See if u like, work hard like jackey or donkey if u nor get sense automate ur SMARTNESS BUTTON for forex u go suffer till u die.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ha NO GET THE STRENGTH
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Make life easy for all of us. I been cross 10% for funded next competition but my gragra no let me stop now I don drop to 5%, if I manage hit the 10% again ehn I go close shop sharply

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
@karkinase can u see EU,in far with the way this candle wan close ,am still expecting bull tomorrow but may not long as fully as today's own,if bull win tomorrow again boss,I will still be looking for bull next week again b that cos Dem neva tire
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

No mind dem joor.
I just dey laugh here.
Forex no be anyone's mate.

The strength wey dem dey use carry other people matter for head, make dem use am hit over 70% for TFT competition nah.

You don summarize everything jare.

By God's grace, me too go get funded With cool prop account very soon.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS CONSISTENCY.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good day every one... I decided to take my prop firm acc challenge slow as it has no time limit. It has been hectic for me as I ve started the IT I planned not to do nd the company demands re much..
My thoughts : Trading the stop hunt, Buystoploss, sell stop-loss (This Should be done by using price action to know the true direction of the market(then expecting the market makers to hunt for stop losses b4 moving the right way)... Since the whole idea is Buy low sell high. I think mastering Price action, market structure and ICT.. Should help.

I stand to be corrected as am only a month+ actively trading... So Bosses in the house bless me with your wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
the only colors one should be seeing on live,but na demo person go de see am. may the blue pips be unto us

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
@infofirst
@officialIP
boss

Can we that are not participating on TFT but on fundednext participate on FTA competition?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
What Dapo Wilis said about Prop firms in his last trader talk could have made this prop firm to remove very limited time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Am currently at 4% in my mffx 10k phase 1 challenge..handling multiple things is stressful as hell.. Buh we move.. I pray I complete it nxt week... But first I have to let some things go...

Let me go and continue learning ICT..I have learnt price action to a great level, market structure, Am now at ICT..

Am 100% greatful to this thread... Trading has been a long time dream, but I haven't been able to do it (there is always an excuse for me to rely on)..

Am still expecting to blow an account as I understand it a phase.. Buh I try as much as possible to prevent it through proper money management and prayer.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jeshurun90:
What Dapo Wizkid said about Prop firms in his last trader talk could have made this prop firm to remove very limited time.
Not really.. His was only meant for those who has bought his course
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kaybee7000:
@karkinase can u see EU,in far with the way this candle wan close ,am still expecting bull tomorrow but may not long as fully as today's own,if bull win tomorrow again boss,I will still be looking for bull next week again b that cos Dem neva tire
I go share charts later but from Wetin I Dey see so .. e be like EU dun cut rope oo.. every retracement na to load more buys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Trading on Mondays are shit.. Thou I can't provide valid reason right now based on one experience .. Buh after doing my price action on Saturday and Sunday(the pairs I would be focusing on for the week) .. I got good entry points on Monday and got taken out(I lost all the 3 positions I took).. On Tuesday they all start moving my anticipated direction😭... That made me start to study ICT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.