Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470920 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I tried avoiding quoting people here on their ideologies in forex, cos many would tend to become defensive which would again lead to a back-and-forth argument with each trying to prove his own rights. But if you are not the type, then we can have a reasonable and productive conversation; however, I will never aim at changing your ideologies about the market since we have different backgrounds in the business.

A lot of things I bolded in your post contradict the fundamentals of forex: Types of forex trader - Scalper, Day trader, Swing trader and Position or long-term trader. And may be you should not get used to some generalized words like: never, will, will not, etc.

Shalom!

My post is for the day trader/scalper

I clarified that by stating move in a day

And I am mostly referring to currency pairs such as eurusd and usdchf and not commodities like gold or silver

The basis for my statement is the daily ATR

Daily ATR of eurusd ranges from 70 pip -100 pip most of the time except for chaotic periods like that COVID shutdown where it varied at around 150 pips

Exceeding the daily ATR is a one-off affair especially with the market ranging most of the time.

If a trader wants to only capture with trend moves, it is pointless for him to hope that the market trends beyond 1 ATR range in a single day.

The end result is usually bad entries and getting stop hunted whereas he could have been patient and gotten a with trend entry after 16+ hrs.

That's the full gist of what I was trying to say.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

My post is for the day trader/scalper

I clarified that by stating move in a day

And I am mostly referring to currency pairs such as eurusd and usdchf and not commodities like gold or silver

The basis for my statement is the daily ATR

Daily ATR of eurusd ranges from 70 pip -100 pip most of the time except for chaotic periods like that COVID shutdown where it varied at around 150 pips

Exceeding the daily ATR is a one-off affair especially with the market ranging most of the time.

If a trader wants to only capture with trend moves, it is pointless for him to hope that the market trends beyond 1 ATR range in a single day.

The end result is usually bad entries and getting stop hunted whereas he could have been patient and gotten a with trend entry after 16+ hrs.

That's the full gist of what I was trying to say.

Sometimes 2 weeks move can occur in one day making the market to vomit close to 500 pips in a single day.

Indices can give you 100 pips each day. Have you tried them?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Sometimes 2 weeks move can occur in one day making the market to vomit close to 500 pips in a single day.

Indices can give you 100 pips each day. Have you tried them?

I agree on that.

My post is specifically for major currency pairs like eurusd, usdchf and the likes

Not looking at trading indices at all

But even with indices like nasdaq 100, check the daily ATR, it will rarely ever be exceeded in one day.

All I'm saying is even if Your direction of the trade is correct over the coming days, if you trade after the market has moved close to 1atr within a day, and your stop loss is say (10-30 pips), you'll find yourself catching losses and accusing the market of stop hunting you.

Pardon my vague explanation. I guess I'm not a good teacher but that's all I've been trying
to say

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

I agree on that.

My post is specifically for major currency pairs like eurusd, usdchf and the likes

But even with indices like nasdaq 100, check the daily ATR, it will rarely ever be exceeded in one day.

All I'm saying is even if Your direction of the trade is correct over the coming days, if you trade after the market has moved close to 1atr within a day, and your stop loss is say (10-30 pips), you'll find yourself catching losses and accusing the market of stop hunting you.

Pardon my vague explanation. I guess I'm not a good teacher but all I'm saying .
Okay
What is your reason for not trading indices?

Oh okay
U are very correct about the major currency pairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

I agree on that.

Pardon my vague explanation. I guess I'm not a good teacher but all I'm saying .

My entire explanation is all about timing especially for newbies.

It's not enough to know it is a downtrend

You should know from where it is a downtrend and how many pips is the stop loss

Look at xauusd for example .

Daily ATR is 20. (200 pips)
4h ATR is 6 (60 pips)
If your entry is good, stop loss of 6 or max 10 should be enough to carry your trade

From 07/08, everytime it made a move of 13, market consolidated for close to 20 hrs before it continued downwards.

It targets the highs and previous closes.

That's the maths behind it.

Yes, sometimes, market may overshoots the daily ATR but a huge chunk of the time, it won't do that and you'll end up bleeding unnecessary money.

Waiting an extra 16-30 hrs after market has moved 1 ATR won't kill anybody.. worst case scenario...you'll get a stronger trend entry farther away from the likely range area.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
haryodehjia:
On the 1st of August I decide to get prop-firm account but had a change of mind to grow the account to at least $100 with $36 deposits before subscribing for pro-firm.. Then boom I funded deriv and traded synthetics and today the account is gone..

I went against my rule and traded synthetics which I vowed not to..
angry
Which instrument u trade on deriv
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay
What is your reason for not trading indices?

Oh okay
U are very correct about the major currency pairs.

Trading eurusd and usdchf is enough

-Adding indices means I have to adjust to it's volatility and ATR moves and I have to understand how it moves and whether it respects zones or constantly violates them

- I'd also have to understand what they correlate with and how they react to certain news events.

- My mind likes associating things together. So if I believe an index should be positively correlated to dxy and i am seeing a bearish signal in the index but bullish on dxy, i would end up doing nothing or It will end up getting me confused on what to do with eurusd or I'd end up trading when I shouldn't be doing anything at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Gold update

That same trade is now @ 104.0 pips (see chart).

As previously mentioned from previous analysis, Gold will now be left to either hit 600pips profit or 500pips the least, or until it is exhausted - then I can close manual---All these would be next week to decide coming out of this trade.

kiss

na boss you be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Danator(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
infofirst:

How I wished I can remove maturity and give you home run. I don't want to write what I would have loved not to write.
Appeal noted. But please, stop scamming people in whatever form.
If city life no pay you. Kindly move to the village and enjoy natural environment.
If you cannot help them, stop scamming them.
Stop scamming them. I am surprised you are doing all these. I am highly surprised. Mehn.. You no get iota of shame and you are bold no b small. Or am I dreaming.

Please someone should tell me all these scam from meshpips is a dream. Mehn. Meshpips. You are wicked and desperate to survive at expense of unsuspecting fellow.

BinaryRocks:

Na the Bible wey him dey bring dey make me laugh like this. grin grin grin

@meshpips
Just for sharing an information, you wanted to collect #5k then.

You even went as far as backing your action with scriptural verse from the Bible.

Man, you no dey shame?

Nawa you o.

I don laff taya... cheesy
This man don show again.
Person wey get wife and children to feed no dey shame oh. cheesy

@kendoschurrle, your friend don show oh.

Seriously, his problem has always been and is clearly pride. A rather baseless pride at that. Obviously he needs help but his pride keeps getting in his way. Always offering to give people what you dont have (for a token of course cheesy ). This is beginning to look like it is pathological.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2023
zonall:

... there may be some retracement to the imbalance around 1926.4 thereabout before the bounce.

Good morning Chief. 🥂

zonall:

1910 or 1954 are now the levels for any entry decision.

zonall:
A candle close in M5 across 1922 before a candle close across 1912 is highly probable for a bullish rally.

...I don't think it is uhuru yet for the bearish swingers...but I may be wrong and I hope that I am; a learning opportunity. 🥂

If the reverse occurs, then I will join the bearish parte after parte...🎼...🕺🏼...🕺🏼...🎼

...short bullish rally as expected, but with the resistance at 1926 - 1930 maintained.

As such, 1954 was invalidated and the dip to 1910 from its origin of 1972 on H4 was inevitable...reaction around 1910 anticipated to determine next tradable trend.

Good morning traders. 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Oil price dropped low 82.17 from high 84.30 on yesterday market. Oil price fail to extend bullish and get rejected near high 84.30. OPEC said in its Monthly Oil Market Report on Thursday robust demand US hurricane season could tighten the oil market the Atlantic Basin in coming week

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2023
On EURGBP, here is my take

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 3:51am On Aug 11, 2023
karkinase:

Which instrument u trade on deriv

Volatility 25
Volatility 75(1s)
Volatility 100(1s)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 4:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Good morning bosses,
Is it possible to switch username for a single post? I still can't believe my eyes o..

Or is this person a moderator?

saintel:

nobody:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Dreamscapar:

Sorry boss, you must have forgotten me, am your bearded friend, we did shared codes and excel files together (I did the coding).

I just thought creating a free signal service will help you reach a lot of traders since your intention is to help.

Again sorry if my suggestion offended you.

Cheers....

Okay the bearded guy that called me one night like that? You never ever got back to me after then.

Let's chat via whatsapp. Number is on my signature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Dreamscapar:

Sorry boss, you must have forgotten me, am your bearded friend, we did shared codes and excel files together (I did the coding).

I just thought creating a free signal service will help you reach a lot of traders since your intention is to help.

Again sorry if my suggestion offended you.

Cheers....

Please do well to help me tell them. That night you called me, have we met before then?

Kindly tell them whether I charged you a dime.

Many in this thread have never had a one-on-one interaction with me yet label me a scammer.

Please help me tell them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 4:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

See assignment....

Make I begin dey search all deflover's posts angry

See post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7089402/whale-catcher

Anyway, deflover wrote a book called whale catcher where he describes using sth that sounds eerily similar to VAP technique . Check d description of his book

Below are snapshots of meaning of vap technique and description of deflover's book on Amazon.

Whether meshpips and deflover are the same person...I don't know.

My job is to present the facts as I see it.

Funny enough, deflover always use to attack everybody that trolled him too with violence.

As always, lads, correlation does not mean causation.

Good thing you showed what you saw.

My brother that is Volume At Price and not Volume Adjusted Price.

My computation is done on an Excel sheet (template). Every other thing is done by visual inspection as I have not automated this technique yet.

Please I am not that person and can tell you that he has not been trained by me or learnt his method from me.

Hope this clears it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanshile:

Brother you are not suppose to be making mockery of people just because they lost an account. It is wrong
I really hope u change this mentality

I didn't mock anyone. I only used that to underscore the need for guidance from the more experienced traders who have been able to pass prop firm evaluations or have been able to receive a payout.

People like infofirst who is castigating me are the ones I am referring to.

Charge the people if you will but help them get to where you are lest I will keep calling him WICKED.

See how Ibrahimlagosian tried to show people what he found out concerning Islam and trading being haram. That was his knowledge at that time and he did all he could to persuade others.

This is a quality of a true leader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:13am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

I didn't mock anyone. I only used that to underscore the need for guidance from the more experienced traders who have been able to pass prop firm evaluations or have been able to receive a payout.

People like infofirst who is castigating me are the ones I am referring to.

Charge the people if you will but help them get to where you are lest I will keep calling him WICKED.

See how Ibrahimlagosian tried to show people what he found out concerning Islam and trading being haram. That was his knowledge at that time and he did all he could to persuade others.

This is a quality of a true leader.
If not because of infofirst a lot of young traders would have left this group
He is the super glue holding this group
Your problem is you have this entitlement mentality which isn't suppose to be
You charged 5k for nostro account
If you were the one in Infofirst position
No one would have benefitted a dime from you
Ive made a vow never to engage you again please just stop mentioning me anytime you want to wreak havoc,stop using me as reference to anything you want to say
I don't like you man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:14am On Aug 11, 2023
OneMillionBTC:

I just came to see all the drama here..... Hmmmm

For the selfishness part in this industry, I will agree with you. It is true. Successful traders will not tell you "everything" they are doing. It cost them too much to become successful and so they will not reveal their trading secrets easily.

Yes, they can help and guild other traders to make profit by allowing them follow their calls. But even their followers "cannot" be exposed to what he/she really knows.

I am a successful traders so I know this. It took me 15 years to become consistent at making profit. I can show you my calls so you follow me and at times even reveal fragments of how I am trading (Elliot wave) but, I will be very foolish to just come here and reveal everything.

So you are very correct, selfishness exist, but it will not stop.

You have to earn their trust and loyalty before they can open up to you. I can hardly count the number of persons I have really revealed how I trade to. Yes, they earned it. And they are producing similar kind of my result.

Thanks for writing this. So I hope we now understand why I asked "is this how we will make the world a better place"?

God forbid, if I breathe my last today, in how many people have I replicated myself?

If you breathe your last today, will you take your knowledge to the grave?

A few weeks ago Rob (A trader) passed onto glory but the "strat" (his method which he taught many) lives on.

My clarion call is that those that have been able to scale the evaluation or even receive payout should do more by way of educating the newer or less informed traders.

Does the failure rate not bother you guys at all? Or have we become so selfish that all we think about is me, myself and I?

Do you care about others in the industry as a trader? Or you want to remain selfish, wicked and block the way whenever anyone else tries to help other traders?

The part in bold is for infofirst and every other person that has been able to pass his evaluation or reveíve a payout from any prop firm.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2023
OneMillionBTC
Don't allow this man to get into your head
Just pray you never meet this kinda person in your life
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Niceguy24:
That was over a year ago.

If i remember correctly, that was in December of 2021

😅😅I found it so funny back then

Hardly did I make a post from around the last quarter of 2020 until maybe 2 years after.

I had the worst period of my life back then. Lost my job at TigerWits where I was head of the training department, suffered terrible losses when something went wrong with my VAP computation.

I spent one full year in the village in Delta state with my wife and kids.

I didn't come back to Lagos until around October 2021 and hardly made a post until much later. So that definitely is not me in the "creepto" thread.

I only created an account with a "creepto" exchange a few months ago.

After e-bullion, e-gold and liberty reserve went down, I approach digital/electronic currencies with caution.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2023
If you are looking for who to spoon feed you his strategy he suffered to derive then you are stupid
If you like be listening to mesh advice
Your eyes will soon clear
Anything you want in life go work for it and earn it
Life is tough and no one will feed you like a toddler
Go work for what you want
You guys are lucky to have people who will fund account for you on here after meeting some requirement,take advantage of that

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanshile:

If not because of infofirst a lot of young traders would have left this group
He is the super glue holding this group
Your problem is you have this entitlement mentality which isn't suppose to be
You charged 5k for nostro account
If you were the one in Infofirst position
No one would have benefitted a dime from you
Ive made a vow never to engage you again please just stop mentioning me anytime you want to wreak havoc,stop using me as reference to anything you want to say
I don't like you man

Whén kids insult you and try to talk you down do you think they are worthy of being given freebies?

Didn't I mention what @currentprice sent me as response when I tried telling him to contact me back then in 2019? I had a link to a guy that was giving out free 25k evaluation accounts back then and wanted him to be part of the opportunity because he was trading US oil excellently well back then.

His response was just a total insult to me. Since that day, I made up my mind never to give things out for free or share unsolicited info to undeserving people.

Think about it . . . 25k evaluation info I gave out freely to many but their bad attitude made me ask them to pay a token for a $10k evaluation.

Bad attitude will get kids no where good!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OneMillionBTC: 5:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanshile:
OneMillionBTC
Don't allow this man to get into your head
Just pray you never meet this kinda person in your life

Smiles. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanshile:
If you are looking for who to spoon feed you his strategy he suffered to derive then you are stupid
If you like be listening to mesh advice
Your eyes will soon clear
Anything you want in life go work for it and earn it
Life is tough and no one will feed you like a toddler
Go work for what you want
You guys are lucky to have people who will fund account for you on here after meeting some requirement,take advantage of that

Why will any right thinking person purchase evaluation accounts for people that have less than 6% chance of getting a payout? Yet he keeps doing it month after month.

Does statistical data mean anything to us at all? Do you just like to waste money? Or what exactly is the point he (@infofirst) is trying to make?

Instead of holding them by the hand and yes spoonfeeding them if he must. Just to ensure that they get to that point of receiving a payout.

It is stupid and selfish to think that because you suffered to get success in life then your kids and everyone else has to suffer before they smell success but this is what is prevalent in this industry.

Many of you are defending mediocre ideas because you are still very young (in your late twenties or thirties). Pretty soon, as you begin to age, you will start seeing life from a far better perspective.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:48am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

Thanks for writing this. So I hope we now understand why I asked "is this how we will make the world a better place"?

God forbid, if I breathe my last today, in how many people have I replicated myself?

If you breathe your last today, will you take your knowledge to the grave?

A few weeks ago Rob (A trader) passed onto glory but the "strat" (his method which he taught many) lives on.

My clarion call is that those that have been able to scale the evaluation or even receive payout should do more by way of educating the newer or less informed traders.

Does the failure rate not bother you guys at all? Or have we become so selfish that all we think about is me, myself and I?

Do you care about others in the industry as a trader? Or you want to remain selfish, wicked and block the way whenever anyone else tries to help other traders?

The part in bold is for infofirst and every other person that has been able to pass his evaluation or reveíve a payout from any prop firm.

Nobody teaches the game more than the game itself.
Profitable traders who have bagged millions of dollars have shared the knowledge in their books.
New traders should first seek knowledge, get the information you need. But to transform to being a profitable trader you have to obey or act on the gained Knowledge. That's how u gain experience.

Why do many traders fail?? Because they don't obey.

I have made alot of withdrawals on my live account but I have never had success withdrawals with propfirms, I don dey adapt. And since they have been for 2yrs now, I think prop industry is here to stay, giving 3rd world countries an opportunity to make huge funds. Once e click, una sabi say I go dey upload screenshot of withdrawals.

Why should the failure rate borther any profitable trader? If a losing trader wants to be saved they have to seek knowledge from trading mentors who have achieved the success they need.
Disobedience is also another factor. Its about accepting the risks involved.

I'm a impulsive day trader, mon-fri i have nothing doing than to trade the markets. Others like Peter or Gabon are swing traders. Realone is also a badass trader too. If I behave like them, I will blow up because we are different. Infofirst na Conservative trader and if I follow his rules, trading is dull and I won't enjoy the emotions from it.

The point here is many traders have to understand themselves first before you can engage the markets. Because it will allow you accept whatever risks u bring to the market. I cannot look at realone 20% and chase, I'm guilty here because I did and I failed massively because I failed to accept the risks involved. I just want to be on top like him during competition. Jezz that guy made me level up my trading.

Rich traders don't risks 1% if you don't know u don't know.
Prop firm is not for rich traders, na for broke traders wey dey 3rd world country.

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:52am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

Why will any right thinking person purchase evaluation accounts for people that have less than 6% chance of getting a payout? Yet he keeps doing it month after month.

Does statistical data mean anything to us at all? Do you just like to waste money? Or what exactly is the point he (@infofirst) is trying to make?

Instead of holding them by the hand and yes spoonfeeding them if he must. Just to ensure that they get to that point of receiving a payout.

It is stupid and selfish to think that because you suffered to get success in life then your kids and everyone else has to suffer before they smell success but this is what is prevalent in this industry.

Many of you are defending mediocre ideas because you are still very young (in your late twenties or thirties). Pretty soon, as you begin to age, you will start seeing life from a far better perspective.

You see ur problem, I don't know.

The person purchasing those account had accepted the risks of losing. Should I spons your next evaluation and let's see if you can get a withdrawal too?

Guy fix urself. U no get money buy account u dey vex for person wey dey buy give newbies so they can gain the experience.
Nobody forgets the helping hand they assisted them.

Infofirst, feshizzy and many others have made a better impact than you will ever do in this industry.
Propfirms may go away, but the skills and experience stays.

If na oyinbo e dey follow chat, na so so English e go dey type for fx factory. Lol.
U make me laugh most times sha. Cruisssssseeee

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

Wait first ....

Make I grab 🍿

Abeg, what are you saying?

That infofirst is giving them the money to renew his juju abi na wetin grin

Chai....

Only in Nigeria that somebody will help others and they will accuse him of not doing well and he will still chop insult.

Tueh

Even the Bible says give as you are led and not out of compulsion or necessity

Infofirst is only obliged to help others in a way he is led to do so by his heart.

You can suggest to him ways to help others in a calm and polite manner but don't make it sound like he is doing nothing. .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Nobody teaches the game more than the game itself.
Profitable traders who have bagged millions of dollars have shared the knowledge in their books.
New traders should first seek knowledge, get the information you need. But to transform to being a profitable trader you have to obey or act on the gained Knowledge. That's how u gain experience.

Why do many traders fail?? Because they don't obey.

I have made alot of withdrawals on my live account but I have never had success withdrawals with propfirms, I don dey adapt. And since they have been for 2yrs now, I think prop industry is here to stay, giving 3rd world countries an opportunity to make huge funds. Once e click, una sabi say I go dey upload screenshot of withdrawals.

Why should the failure rate borther any profitable trader? If a losing trader wants to be saved they have to seek knowledge from trading mentors who have achieved the success they need.
Disobedience is also another factor. Its about accepting the risks involved.

I'm a impulsive day trader, mon-fri i have nothing doing than to trade the markets. Others like Peter or Gabon are swing traders. Realone is also a badass trader too. If I behave like them, I will blow up because we are different. Infofirst na Conservative trader and if I follow his rules, trading is dull and I won't enjoy the emotions from it.

The point here is many traders have to understand themselves first before you can engage the markets. Because it will allow you accept whatever risks u bring to the market. I cannot look at realone 20% and chase, I'm guilty here because I did and I failed massively because I failed to accept the risks involved. I just want to be on top like him during competition. Jezz that guy made me level up my trading.

Rich traders don't risks 1% if you don't know u don't know.
Prop firm is not for rich traders, na for broke traders wey dey 3rd world country.

Well spoken

Failure rate bothering a trader is the lest problem to worry about

Think about this for 3 secs...

Would you enter into an activity if you knew you had a less than 20% chance of success?

Time up...

We do that everyday when we startup a business in Nigeria.

If na based on statistics, kuku fold your arms and do nothing.

Nigeria is number 1 in marital fraud. Does it mean men won't marry?

The prevalence of a negative statistic does not imply that the activity is not to be attempted.

No. It just means that the activity has high risk and is difficult to succeed in.

Even the Bible said that narrow is the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

Not saying it is good to blow account but you don't expect infofirst to get you funded and still guide you to payout broz, everything he does is at his own risk but if it get to payout then it is a plus..
The truth is this most of us fail and refuse to make amends to our failures..

Pls don't make an issue out of this.. I will share screenshot of people with blown account

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.