Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470009 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

Well spoken

Failure rate bothering a trader is the lest problem to worry about

Think about this for 3 secs...

Would you enter into an activity if you knew you had a less than 20% chance of success?

Time up...

We do that everyday when we startup a business in Nigeria.

If na based on statistics, kuku fold your arms and do nothing.

Nigeria is number 1 in marital fraud. Does it mean men won't marry?

The prevalence of a negative statistic does not imply that the activity is not to be attempted.

No. It just means that the activity has high risk and is difficult to succeed in.

Even the Bible said that narrow is the way grin

Only people who have failures from other career will chose trading as a easy way to making it. Society worships money, if I bag 1M usd in d bank, dem go bow. There are different means to get this mulla, some do yahoo, doctors, coding...I choose trading.

You cannot have 1st class nd choose fx. Opportunities go open else where for u.

I cannot have a well paying job and choose fx, unto say wetin? A loss of a job means I don't feed.
I cannot be a doctor, nurse or account or engineer and choose fx? A loss to a doctor could mean someone's life. Or fraud to d accountant or collapse to the engineer.

A loss to a trader is just funds. You see its easy. And the time spent is totally different in all careers.

The stats are there, but the determination and will to succeed is all I need. But as man don fail for other industries or career, failing in trading should not be that huge once the risks involved is accepted by the trader.
You are right, many are called few are chosen. Those few have a different mindset to the game. 80%/20% rule. 20% eat 80% of the food while 80% struggle for 20% food share.

When you have gained knowledge, choose not to be disobedient. Na wetin kill Adam and eve in d garden of Eden. That's what's killing many traders too. If u obey ur strategy and rules, its easy.
But u see temptation and trials we all face it and that one ehn, even the best trader in d world using vap strategy is tempted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

This thing called trading is a personal race pls let's stop blaming the system or anyone for our loss or failure but rather take sole responsibility of our failures and make amends...

Learn and relearn

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

Wait first ....

Make I grab 🍿

Abeg, what are you saying?

That infofirst is giving them the money to renew his juju abi na wetin grin

Chai....

Only in Nigeria that somebody will help others and they will accuse him of not doing well and he will still chop insult.

Tueh

Even the Bible says give as you are led and not out of compulsion or necessity

Infofirst is only obliged to help others in a way he is led to do so by his heart.

You can suggest to him ways to help others in a calm and polite manner but don't make it sound like he is doing nothing. .

I have told him that this is what I appeal to him to do. The issue I have with him is because he is writing that I am a certified scammer for attempting to help others get to where I am.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

I have told him that this is what I appeal to him to do. The issue I have with him is because he is writing that I am a certified scammer for attempting to help others get to where I am.

Pls have u ever once been to where u claimed u Wana take Dem to ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

U be like Nigerian pastors. Preaching about heaven wey dem neva see d gate. Instead, preach ur strategy let ur followers follow.

Na certified scammer u b now. Person wey get rep for the platform don verify ur scamming attitudes.
Until can be trusted by others. Change dat attitude. Or go dey scam ur oyinbos fr fx factory.

U no fit scam omo 9ja for here again. Go else where if u no get VAP to preach again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

U be like Nigerian pastors. Preaching about heaven wey dem neva see d gate. Instead, preach ur strategy let ur followers follow.

Na certified scammer u b now. Until can be trusted by others. Na why trust pilot dey too.

Don't mind him,A GOOD TRADER WILL NEVER LACK FUND while A GAMBLER DOES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Only people who have failures from other career will chose trading as a easy way to making it. Society worships money, if I bag 1M usd in d bank, dem go bow. There are different means to get this mulla, some do yahoo, doctors, coding...I choose trading.

You cannot have 1st class nd choose fx. Opportunities go open else where for u.

I cannot have a well paying job and choose fx, unto say wetin? A loss of a job means I don't feed.
I cannot be a doctor, nurse or account or engineer and choose fx? A loss to a doctor could mean someone's life. Or fraud to d accountant or collapse to the engineer.

A loss to a trader is just funds. You see its easy. And the time spent is totally different in all careers.

The stats are there, but the determination and will to succeed is all I need. But as man don fail for other industries or career, failing in trading should not be that huge once the risks involved is accepted by the trader.
You are right, many are called few are chosen. Those few have a different mindset to the game. 80%/20% rule. 20% eat 80% of the food while 80% struggle for 20% food share.

When you have gained knowledge, choose not to be disobedient. Na wetin kill Adam and eve in d garden of Eden. That's what's killing many traders too. If u obey ur strategy and rules, its easy.
But u see temptation and trials we all face it and that one ehn, even the best trader in d world using vap strategy is tempted.

There is an error of hasty generalization.

Stop talking about things you do not know.

Within this FTA thread alone, GabsonFX is a first class graduate of Mechanical Engineering, has an excellent job yet trades FX.

Stop talking about what you do not know.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Don't mind him,A GOOD TRADER WILL NEVER LACK FUND while A GAMBLER DOES!!

We are all gamblers, good traders gamble in a professional way. Same with pros in other industry.

If u see d way he chats on fxfactory, u go b like say so na meshpips b dis...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Whatever I am doing here is for the advancement of this industry.

Or do you guys think that I am clamouring for someone to come and spoon-feed me? What I am doing here in making this call to successful prop firm traders should look the way of educating others so that more people can become successful like they are.

My thoughts and intents might be mis-judged today but in the process of time, many people will see that I meant well for them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

We are all gamblers, good traders gamble in a professional way. Same with pros in other industry.

If u see d way he chats on fxfactory, u go b like say so na meshpips b dis...

You kids are rude and unruly that is why I dey treat una as una deserve.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

There is an error of hasty generalization.

Stop talking about things you do not know.

Within this FTA thread alone, GabsonFX is a first class graduate of Mechanical Engineering, has an excellent job yet trades FX.

Stop talking about what you do not know.

He can be president of the whole engineering industry. I can see where his ego came frm few months back.
Yes u are right, there are jack of all traits tho but for this fx trading wey we dey trade o, we no b mate. I sabi lose wella until only wins are left.

I b boss of my own account, I no get Oga to dey call sir up and down.

I wish say me sef see job like una, my suffering suppose reduce. But either way, happy for him as he is doing is thing steadily.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2023
haryodehjia:
On the 1st of August I decide to get prop-firm account but had a change of mind to grow the account to at least $100 with $36 deposits before subscribing for pro-firm.. Then boom I funded deriv and traded synthetics and today the account is gone..

I went against my rule and traded synthetics which I vowed not to..
angry
sorry boss. 💪 we move!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2023
altteemy:
Holla @kendoschurrle, thanks for the E***e connect. 👍

no wahala bro
thank God say you deliver
otherwise na me for pay grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

Why will any right thinking person purchase evaluation accounts for people that have less than 6% chance of getting a payout? Yet he keeps doing it month after month.

Does statistical data mean anything to us at all? Do you just like to waste money? Or what exactly is the point he (@infofirst) is trying to make?

Instead of holding them by the hand and yes spoonfeeding them if he must. Just to ensure that they get to that point of receiving a payout.

It is stupid and selfish to think that because you suffered to get success in life then your kids and everyone else has to suffer before they smell success but this is what is prevalent in this industry.

Many of you are defending mediocre ideas because you are still very young (in your late twenties or thirties). Pretty soon, as you begin to age, you will start seeing life from a far better perspective.

I said I won't reply anything to your post again but if I refuse to , GOD will judge me if not for anything but for infofirst you mentioned, you know the difference between you and infofirst? He has never portrayed himself as the master, he sees himself as someone who is still learning, he sees himself as someone who is not at the stage of saying he wants hold anyone by the hand here, he has offered his advice countless time here which I believe alot of us has gained alot from, and I want to believe he has gained alot on here too, him giving an account i can bet he isn't expecting everyone to pass immediately but when you lose and you learn from the experience of losing which no one will teach you what is better than that? you see Mr, one thing you fail to realize is that there is a thing line between success and failure and once you make a decision based on something you are not , your image is forever at stake, infofirst is one of the oldest and more experienced traders here yet everyone respects him after over 10 years when he talks everybody listen, wondered why? My mentor is dapo Willis one of the richest forex trader in nigeria when you listen to him he will tell you the truth about forex , forex is not like you say bro, I will leave you with this, you want to hold people by the hands to the point of constant withdrawal, fine, all good but are you withdrawing constantly? Are you a profitable trader or you are one of those youtubers who would post only winning trades? There is a difference between leading people to the holy grail and leading them back to there village.

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2023
meshpips:

You kids are rude and unruly that is why I dey treat una as una deserve.

No now, not everyone here is rude and unruly. We deserve some apology for u generalising this way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Eurusd analysis for today:

Looks bullish but everything depends on reaction 1.10170 area

If it beats it, we're headed to 1.10800

Things will be clearer as we head closer to 1:30 pm which is release time for PPI

Xauusd analysis for today:

Looks bullish but everything depends on reaction at 1922 area

If it beats it, we're headed to 1932 area

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
i see say una no learn anything from wetin me and this thief do here this year or maybe una just wan keep thread busy grin

MESHPIPS na frustrated theif and scammer na so e be since 12 years ago till today

i see info and others wey dey try even listen to hin nonsense and na laugh i jus dey laugh

if you think say e really care about the people wey lose account den you be small pikin grin grin

e dey find way justify say e wan collect money pass phase 1 and 2

anybody wey give Meshpips aka Pipcenturion aka Meschach Ukpoma money for anything na big mugu grin

e don chop plenty of us for here before but shame no go allow some talk because true true e no use gun rob anybody cheesy

but e go use lie and misrepresentation make you pay am for strategy wey be nonsense or make you give am account wey e go crash guaranteed evidence choke everywhere if you wan search

ask yourself wetin e wan teach you wey e no fit make withdrawal for ordinary 5k account, e no fit grow hin own personal account too

person wey plenty people don paint black brush..you think say all those people dey lie?

body go tell you no worry grin

my own be say make una no dey follow am argue when e don try that hin poor gaslighting attempt

una suppose don dey see through hin nonsense by now

the best thing for people like the mugu na to talk wetin you wan talk ignore hin response because e go wan divert attention from the main thing

when e don crash account e go run come back here begin dey find mugu na so e be since 2012 grin grin cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Who says boss infofirst isn't ready to hold the hands of ppl he bought the acct for. He knows trading is a personally race and wants each trader to develop on their own. His there 24 hrs of the day to give advice if you go to him and ask, and that's why his respected in this space.. His someone who understands the trading industry well.. The numerous advice he has given here is more than the hand holding you are even talking about, have u(meshipps)ever advice anyone here apart trying to prove your stupid vap and force it down our throats? You are talking about hand holding struggling traders when all you have done in this space is trying to show your vap is superior to most strategy here.. Change your ways and just maybe we would start taking you serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Today is Friday and they have started vawulence already. Keep it up! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2023
peteregwu:
Today is Friday and they have started vawulence already. Keep it up! grin

Na u start am yesternight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Na u start am yesternight

No be me ooo... Na person first go pour fuel oooo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2023
forex hard no be your village people dey do you grin

if you wan give up, give up

i no dey motivate anybody cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Forex is a personal journey, mentorship is VERY IMPORTANT but its just a foundation, the work lies in chart time.
If u gauge your progress by the number of props you fail or pass you are on your own.

In as much as i dont know the genesis of this vawlence grin angry ,
A good trader will NEVER LACK FUNDS.

Show POW and see what will happen.

If u dont have POW, then forget prop and go and get it, THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
usdjpy
So far the price action has been moving well. I’m expecting a bearish dollar in the near future.

Another confluence is the usdchf chart. By adding a bit of mathematics just to make it seem more interesting, the distance from current price to intended POI is between 70-80pips, this is for both pairs.

I’m counting on PPI to do me the favor of closing that distance. And then we can sell with our full chest come next week.

If both sells align, it will boost my confidence going into the trade.
Even their RSI is a bit matching

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2023
No how we wan to package am. Meshpips is most likely depress.
May God heal him and help him overcome his challenges
@meshpips shey na you wey dey beg me for accounts all these days dey behave like this so.
Join competition for me to access you and give you account even if you no hit 10%,you refused.
What else do you want from us here apart from scamming us?

You are a Certified and shameless Scammer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2023
kendoschurrle:
forex hard no be your village people dey do you grin

if you wan give up, give up

i no dey motivate anybody cheesy

I swear I too good. Trading us sweet and fun now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2023
PraiseGod4u:
Forex is a personal journey, mentorship is VERY IMPORTANT but its just a foundation, the work lies in chart time.
If u gauge your progress by the number of props you fail or pass you are on your own.

In as much as i dont know the genesis of this vawlence grin angry ,
A good trader will NEVER LACK FUNDS.

Show POW and see what will happen.

If u dont have POW, then forget prop and go and get it, THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Shalom

Does POW mean play of the week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Guys, 100 meshpips attitude will not discourage me from helping as many as possible. @Pipsmarshall and others have made some valuable points there.
The skills people acquire from the failed challenges matters. And that's why I mentioned losing the accounts responsibly.
@meshpips... We are work in progress.
Guys are keeping their journals. You will be shock with how the account funding projects have gone. We no go talk now. Just watch out.
@MRSHEDDY shey you dey see this shameless Scammer so. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2023
kendoschurrle:
i see say una no learn anything from wetin me and this thief do here this year or maybe una just wan keep thread busy grin

MESHPIPS na frustrated theif and scammer na so e be since 12 years ago till today

i see info and others wey dey try even listen to hin nonsense and na laugh i jus dey laugh

when e don crash account e go run come back here begin dey find mugu na so e be since 2012 grin grin cheesy

100%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Does POW mean play of the week?

Proof of work.

Evidence.

If no evidence then forget you go explain tire like mister meshpeeps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2023
haryodehjia:

Volatility 25
Volatility 75(1s)
Volatility 100(1s)
V25 is too slow
V75(1s) price action is crappy
V100(1s) beast .
Me I prefer to trade step index sha.. it follows smart money concept well

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.