Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460991 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2023
samfelly:

Ryze also have Balance base drawdown. And no mago mago with their own. You go see the exact amount you should not exceed for the new trading day in your account's portal

Have you withdrawn or do you know of anyone who has withdrawn before??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:

Go back to that post. This time, read slowly and marinate on it.

Lol, no b only marinate you go see Maria soon, my point is, go and learn how to interact with people with subtle words , you insulted people trying to explain there own views yet you never said anything different infact you complicated your own who is now ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Shoots fired
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2023
phemite194:

Boss, you get strength, you explained the Balance and Equity based thing clearly and even better than I would have...

But you see we human beings, our ego no just get limit...

Boss, wetin Man go do nah.

We don't read anymore and mostly, people don't do their due deligence before engaging in things. You need to see some questions people ask in these firms discord channels and you begin to wonder; 'why trade for a firm when u should be on demo'

The so much failure rate in the trading industry is mostly due to our negligence but we put blame on the firms/brokers where there's none.

We will be all right laslas. Let's get that πŸ’°

Happy Pipping Bro

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Oops! See how I missed this raffle draw nomination for this last weekend o. shocked

I was off the internet all through yesterday.

@infofirst and every other boss behind the scene making this happening, God continues to shower His blessings on you guys.

Congratulations to you @Lanshile.

I hope more of this will pop up here for us all and I hope to partake in the next one.

Good morning FTA brothers and sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2023
dottozil:

Lol, no b only marinate you go see Maria soon, my point is, go and learn how to interact with people with subtle words , you insulted people trying to explain there own views yet you never said anything different infact you complicated your own who is now ignorant?

Bro, am not the type to engage in faceless forum bickering here and there.. It's understandable people don't take criticism well... Avoid the msg and focus on the messenger if that makes you feel good.

Enjoy your trading bro. Happy Pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:

Bro, am not the type to engage in faceless forum bickering here and there.. It's understandable people don't take criticism well... Avoid the msg and focus on the messenger if that makes you feel good.

Hold on till Friday bro and PLS DON'T CHOOSE PEACE ✌️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:

There's a way you engage people or correct people which will make you earn there respect, no one is an island here, approach people the way you want to be approached , I am the kind of person that detest people claiming to be too know I detest it, I will point anyone out faceless or no faceless. This kind of behavior won't make people that have problems want to ask again fearing they will be ridiculed , the first competition with TFT I had issues linking my fxblue a good Samaritan Samfelly explained everything without insults. Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Hold on till Friday bro and PLS DON'T CHOOSE PEACE ✌️

grin
It's Monday o. Abeg, make I face my chart. Owo se koko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2023
samfelly:

Nice call. If you took this trade when you called it with that lot size, expect your village people to dethrone the present king and crown you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You are currently a millionaire, chief
lol, na still the same village people make me forget the analysis, when I see am, trade don go far.

Lanshile big congrats to you,

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Have you withdrawn or do you know of anyone who has withdrawn before??

Nope, zaddy.

In light of that, I'll stop promoting them (Ryze) for now - until further evidence of their authenticity is discovered. So long, guys ✌✌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Thanks Boss.

A $10k challenge giveaway would do a lot if one can get to the funding stage.

As you all know that I won a $10k giveaway challenge on Twitter recently even though I'm battling with drawdown at the moment due to some offline issues.
I only need the cash for the giveaway to fund my personal account to trade along with the challenge account.

Doing so would also go a long way to my trading and psychology.
And the offline issues I'm currently facing would take care of itself Sir.

Thanks Boss.
UPDATE:
Account Breached!
Back to hustling....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

UPDATE:
Account Breached!
Back to hustling....

Sorry boss but wait o,are u in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Trading is hard oo.. don’t think that stuff is easy .. you must be @ your very best each week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Thank you all for the prayers and wishes. May we continue to prosper every now and then.

Fam, let's continue to hustle o, as a man, nobody as in nobody go respect you if you no get any of the following o
*Money
*Intelligence
*Skills or power.

Hustle o. And please why hustling, do not be a mishish or vapish o. (if you don't get this, forget about everything about this post)
May the market be on our side this week.

My view for the week... USD should do a home run to then aggressively hit resistance and reverse. And translating this to GU... Gu should do home run to 1.244** and aggressively bounce and reverse and the bull run from Sept 2022 mission to 1.4** should continue. If gu bull fail to protect 1.24** & 1.23***, then na mission to 1.18** and lower b that.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2023
karkinase:
Trading is hard oo.. don’t think that stuff is easy .. you must be @ your very best each week.

It is hard and we even make it harder for ourselves by
trading too much pairs when we never successfully trade one sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

UPDATE:
Account Breached!
Back to hustling....

Boss mi. Chai.. Hopefully anoda acct go show. The way you dey Tag me for Twitter ehn.. Another must show sha ni. Your commitment to the giveaway no b small. Keep it up. No vex for tagging from me too. We must keep the hustle alive. Keep tagging boss mi. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
It doest matter how many pairs you trade in forex, that's not what makes you lose. Your strategy is what matters. If it's well tested and trusted, it can take on many pairs. But if you don't have a good strategy that works best for you, if you like trade only one pair or half pair, you will keep blowing your account.

So the idea of trading one pair will make good for you it's not it, it's getting to come up with a strategy that works good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
It is fine to trade as many pairs as possible but the idea of a pair at a time is crucial for an upcoming trader. You can't take ten steps at a time as a baby.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Eur/USD
Sell
Sl 1.08241

Tp 1.07702
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:
It is fine to trade as many pairs as possible but the idea of a pair at a time is crucial for an upcoming trader. You can't take ten steps at a time as a baby.

Exactly...
Im a living witness.
Helps you understand the dynamics of trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:

Boss mi. Chai.. Hopefully anoda acct go show. The way you dey Tag me for Twitter ehn.. Another must show sha ni. Your commitment to the giveaway no b small. Keep it up. No vex for tagging from me too. We must keep the hustle alive. Keep tagging boss mi. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@dottozil, anybody wey won tag me make e dey tag me they go , we must chop plenty giveaway for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:

Thanks Boss.
We move.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Sorry boss but wait o,are u in Nigeria?
Yes Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Sharpening my tools for next month competitions.
cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:

I've been of the school of thought that doing one thing at time makes you much more effective. You produce more results when you are a master of one pair.

I'm seeing remarkable improvement leading to the results that I want just because I simply follow my mentor's advice of trading one pair and knowing it like the palm of my hand.

I trade NASDAQ in indices. I go for GU if and when I want to trade forex. But I trade indices 98% of my trading.

When trading NASDAQ, I use both US500 and US30 to filter my trades on NAS100 and I use DXY to gauge the direction and sentiment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2023
The way people lose opportunities here ehn, makes me sad most times.

Kind advise;
Please if you know your funded account is not going well and you might loss it, look for a trader that can help you and do a deal with them. No shame in it. I believe that will be a win win situation.

Country hard abeg, make we no dey throw chances away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Riverrun:

Kind advise;
Please if you know your funded account is not going well and you might loss it, look for a trader that can help you and do a deal with them. No shame in it. I believe that will be a win win situation.

So what's the point if you look for someone that will bail you out and at the end of the day you still can't trade for yourself?

The best thing is to go through the failing phase, learn from your failure in order to further acquire and hone your trading skills. You'll become better for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Riverrun:

Kind advise;

hope it's VAP o? Cos meshpips scam VAP will evaporate the remaining balance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2023
rainlover:
hope it's VAP o? Cos meshpips scam VAP will evaporate the remaining balance

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

UPDATE:
Account Breached!
Back to hustling....

With all due respect, your mumu never do. You just took away food from a lot of people because of your yeye attitude.

Suffer no dey tire you. You prefer hustling to making a meaningful living.

Do you know how many people this offer would have helped around you if you took it serious?

Can you pay for $10 000 challenge? Is it because you got it on a platter of gold?

If I ever win a challenge account, I don't mind taking 2 months to pass it because I know when I pass it, money won't ever be a problem to me and as many I can help.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2023
richgen:

So what's the point if you look for someone that will bail you out and at the end of the day you still can't trade for yourself?

The best thing is to go through the failing phase, learn from your failure in order to further acquire and hone your trading skills. You'll become better for it.

I don't believe funded account is for learning how to get better.

If I was in such a position where my funded account isn't going accordingly, the truth is that's what I will do.

Sometimes someone can be a good trader, but because market can also be sometimes dynamic, that your wonder strategy may be failing at the time ,which may not necessarily mean the trader is bad but the current market changes not aligning for that very moment.

Now if the trader should outsource the account, he stands a chance.
Another thing is to take a break, but this option is even the hardest because if that account remains in your custody you will be tempted to continue trading when your mindset is already distorted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.