Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460985 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
zedegit:

With all due respect, your mumu never do. You just took away food from a lot of people because of your yeye attitude.

Suffer no dey tire you. You prefer hustling to making a meaningful living.

Do you know how many people this offer would have helped around you if you took it serious?

Can you pay for $10 000 challenge? Is it because you got it on a platter of gold?

If I ever win a challenge account, I don't mind taking 2 months to pass it because I know when I pass it, money won't ever be a problem to me and as many I can help.

With all due respect sir. This is not acceptable here. Even the best traders have loosing streaks, even the best of traders blow accounts so? U think its easy to pass with all the rules then do it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
richgen:

So what's the point if you look for someone that will bail you out and at the end of the day you still can't trade for yourself?

The best thing is to go through the failing phase, learn from your failure in order to further acquire and hone your trading skills. You'll become better for it.

Why not go for demo account and master it for 6 months before touching the challenge account or atleast take a 0.01 lotsize trade once a week to keep it active while learning?

What is the essence of learning with a challenge account?
Abi you no read wetin you type?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2023
nzechu:

With all due respect sir. This is not acceptable here. Even the best traders have loosing streaks, even the best of traders blow accounts so? U think its easy to pass with all the rules then do it

Yes, it can be passed if you take your time. What's the reason of getting account and blowing it within 2 weeks when you know the naira value of $5000 challenge account is not less than #35 000 not to talk of $10 000.

I feel like crying knowing the situation now. You won't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Wetin dey even pain me pass na the shortest of time wey the thing dey take disappear.
A funded account with no time limit, disappears under 7days in tinubu's economy!

It's alright!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DigitalyYours: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Goat ๐Ÿfunded

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
NZDUSD and I guess other xxxUSD have created a bullish structure in M5 within a continuing bearish M15, M30 structure.

BUY
E: 0.5899
S: 0.5885
T: 0.5973
RR - 1:4.9

May the blue pips continually be with us.

Good morning traders. ๐Ÿฅ‚

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Words may sometimes come out harsh, it's to make everyone of us in this business sit-up. We can't keep telling you, "you will get another account soon," "sorry".

No hating whatsoever, it's all part of love.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Make UNa rest biko...
You think its easy to keep an account or pass a challenge....
If that same account is given to you guys it won't even last that long...
Instead of scolding we should be encouraging and advicing....
Even the best of the best have gone through such phase...
It happens...
Me personally don blow account in space of two days

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Donsheddy:
Make UNa rest biko...
You think its easy to keep an account or pass a challenge....
If that same account is given to you guys it won't even last that long...
Instead of scolding we should be encouraging and advicing....
Even the best of the best have gone through such phase...
It happens...
Me personally don blow account in space of two days

@Don abeg sometimes better talk dey ash for body I swear ,na y I asked him if he dey Nigeria cos loosing 10k acct under 2weeks dey somehow with this current situation of the country , anyway it is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Don't worry boss,i have well laid plan on ground
dottozil:

Bro abeg before you buy a 50k challenge account try small first like 5k or 10k, doing that you will be able to purchase more incase you blow the first one, and if you pass and hopefully withdraw use it to buy the 50k.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
zedegit:

With all due respect, your mumu never do. You just took away food from a lot of people because of your yeye attitude.

Do you know how many people this offer would have helped around you if you took it serious?

Can you pay for $10 000 challenge? Is it because you got it on a platter of gold?

If I ever win a challenge account, I don't mind taking 2 months to pass it because I know when I pass it, money won't ever be a problem to me and as many I can help.
Thanks for your input.

It's still better to lose @ this stage than getting to funded stage with no withdrawal.

It's painful but it only shows that my strategy still need thorough evaluations.
(+ and -).

I hope to win at least two accounts in the next month competitions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Thanks for your input.

It's still better to lose @ this stage than getting to funded stage with no withdrawal.

It's painful but it only shows that my strategy still need thorough evaluations.
(+ and -).

Alright chief ,sorry once again but adjust,we are getting there soon

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Riverrun:
Words may sometimes come out harsh, it's to make everyone of us in this business sit-up. We can't keep telling you, "you will get another account soon," "sorry".

No hating whatsoever, it's all part of love.

It's a circle which should be broken. Na attitude problem because you know you can get another free account is it why it should be taken for a joke.

Posting Osofia picture means it's a joke. Blowing challenge account is now a hobby.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Thanks for your input.

(+ and -).

Is it a problem of strategy or a problem of money and risk mgmt?

If you had success before with the system, maybe, your stop loss needed to be wider or you needed to avoid trading at certain areas.

Also, how many pairs were you trading?

What is the nature of the correlation between the pairs you traded?

This information will help you and everyone else learn from your mistake.

Zedegit was harsh with his message but here's what I understood from him and how you may apply it....

Imagine you were to give out signals to your friends and family members based on your acct before you trade.

Write down this signal in your trade journal

Don't send it to anybody.

Now, Keep another journal recording your wins and losses.

If you do this, you would notice that you will become very careful to avoid stupid mistakes because you won't want to ruin your 'virtual signal' business and look stupid.

In fact, you will start looking for reasons not to take a trade and areas to avoid actively.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

UPDATE:
Account Breached!
Back to hustling....
The picture u posted sent a wrong message
It sends the wrong expression of someone who doesn't care if the account is gone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Edd1e:

Boss, wetin Man go do nah.

We don't read anymore and mostly, people don't do their due deligence before engaging in things. You need to see some questions people ask in these firms discord channels and you begin to wonder; 'why trade for a firm when u should be on demo'

The so much failure rate in the trading industry is mostly due to our negligence but we put blame on the firms/brokers where there's none.

We will be all right laslas. Let's get that ๐Ÿ’ฐ

You no kuku lie, most people are so much fascinated about the money, thats the only thing that drives them, as for the questions, some of them i just dey look...

However, in as much as some of us are privileged, it's not actually bad to ask questions the issue lies with the receiver. Most felt offended with they way you corrected them but they see no offense in saying some set of people came out to make Balance based a marketing gimmick not knowing it is their own understanding that has issue. The issue wey happen with Peter Egwu as well, person drop chart with explanation backing, person come dey say his figure is wrong with no backing.. There are better ways to share views, next thing he felt insulted but did not reason he triggered the whole thing first by saying he's wrong...

Sometimes, its good wind up tho...

Happy Pipping Bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Lanshile post=125413772
The picture u posted sent a wrong message
It sends the wrong expression of someone who doesn't care if the account is gone [/quote]
Na true.
It's just for comic relief Boss.
Losing an account is not easy.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

Is it a problem of strategy or a problem of money and risk mgmt?

If you had success before with the system, maybe, your stop loss needed to be wider or you needed to avoid trading at certain areas.

Also, how many pairs were you trading?

What is the nature of the correlation between the pairs you traded?

This information will help you and everyone else learn from your mistake.

Zedegit was harsh with his message but here's what I understood from him and how you may apply it....

Imagine you were to give out signals to your friends and family members based on your acct before you trade.

Write down this signal in your trade journal

Don't send it to anybody.

Now, Keep another journal recording your wins and losses.

If you do this, you would notice that you will become very careful to avoid stupid mistakes because you won't want to ruin your 'virtual signal' business and look stupid.

In fact, you will start looking for reasons not to take a trade and areas to avoid actively.
Thanks Boss.
Na psychology.

Everything would be alright very soon.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
phemite194:
Would also update as it goes..

This did not enter the yellow zone i expected it to enter, reason i did not give the update about the sell, presently on a buy back to the yellow zone... but the trade is taking time

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
See until and until you get your strategy right multiple times on demo no try challenge acct just yet. For me now Iโ€™ve been on sabbatical testing all systems since May Iโ€™m just about to get out now hoping to get an account again. See em you go chop drawdown belleful if you donโ€™t tweak to a profitable strategy for long term.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
zedegit:

It's a circle which should be broken. Na attitude problem because you know you can get another free account is it why it should be taken for a joke.

Posting Osofia picture means it's a joke. Blowing challenge account is now a hobby.
I understand you my Boss.
The picture is just for comic relief.
I'm getting there very soon.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
zedegit:

grin grin
Boss u keep this vauwlence till weekend na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Donsheddy:
Week 6 Of Challenge

Gbpusd sold this morning

Entry 1.26015
Tp 1.25310
Sl 1.26450

Sl moved to entry... I no understand the market...
No news today every where dull ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Eaglepixel:
I see meshpip buying House in lekki

Meshpips rest,
You Don come again with another moniker,
We are familiar with your games,
You this criminal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
nzechu:
Where do we go from here. Up or down.

We will know after this coming week's candle. (Although I would preempt a buy)

Stay tuned

Witchcraftfx

The pair should go up and then head for the 261 zone

It's looking to form a QML pattern.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
infofirst:
As some pipish and mesish and vapish people are on full time to scam us on this thread. Some amazing folks are striving to bring rewarding information and offers to improve us here as a family. May those offers come tru.
Be on the look out.

So quick one, what can a $10k challenge giveaway do for you if you win it here randomly without any competition ? How long can you pass it? If you are to nominate someone to get the giveaway instead of yourself, who will you nominate here?

First things first.
Big thanks to boss infofirst for this amazing opportunity and to @nzechu who recommended me.
Thank you ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Personally, winning the 10k account will give me serious joy cos to me it's not my account but an account for the FTA community here on nairaland and a way to be able to give back.

As to how long I can pass it, i can't really say because giving myself time to pass the account indirectly mounts pressure on me and then you begin to see things that were never there in the first place all because of a self imposed time limit. Could be different for others tho

If I were to nominate somebody, i would nominate nzechu. He sees the bigger picture and this guy has left us all in the physical realm and has gone spiritual grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, my anticipation played. It has broken below 1.25907 and a it's sign of gbpusd weakness. Now, I am very convinced that gbpusd would fall more, down to 1.23181. That's my take, even though there is no guarantee so that I don't talk as if my father is the owner of forex. But my biase is that it would fall down to 1.23181. But the point is I won't be selling now until I see a deep retracement to the upside level of 1.28271, then I can go short down to 1.23213. But if I don't get a retracement to that level, I won't bother trading gbpusd.

Your analysis dy give joy boss.

ALWAYS self explanatory if you know what you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
peteregwu:
Now, on EURUSD, my expectation on the pair has played out. I have been watching to see a weekly break and close below 1.08651, which is to me a confirmation of eurusd weakness. Here is what I am looking out for; My baise is to sell this pair down to 1.06203. But my desire would be activated when I see a retracement up to the 1.10530 level, then I would go short down to 1.06203. If I don't get the retracement to the level I am looking out for, then I will just stay off and won't trade it.

There's an fvg at your stop loss boss.
I think that fvg might magnet price
Maybe or maybe not

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
BinaryRocks:

Thanks Boss.
Na psychology.

Everything would be alright very soon.
smiley

That term is overused

We are all learning

But I think it will be easier to define things precisely

Psychology is too broad

Here's the little i understand Abt the nature of the problem...

-It could be when to move trade to breakeven
-When to do nothing on the chart...
-How long to wait at certain areas before taking trade decision
-When to use wide stop loss
-When to stop trading after winning or losing
-What to do if you are not busy trading
- What other source of income is bringing in money

If you are not trading, perhaps, you can keep busy by doing some exercise or playing games on ya phone, just doing sth different.

I believe it is better to focus on solving these issues than calling it a psychology problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hateshit: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
20% hit

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
hateshit:
20% hit

Good one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
richgen:

So what's the point if you look for someone that will bail you out and at the end of the day you still can't trade for yourself?

At least you'll collect money

I believe everybodyhas different gifts. E b like that primary school song, some have foodbut cannot eat, some can eat but have no food.

If you know you have food but can't eat, instead of wasting it, look for who can eat.

Sayonara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.