Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (468954 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2023
Stay safe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Eaglepixel:
karkinase is a thief. He was caught impersonating another person. He should be dragged like tinubu.
meshpips try sleep
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Raymondfayowole(m): 1:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Prop firms choosing their words carefully now...wtf is simulated capital...are we paying with simulated money..everyone be careful out there o...streets are not smiling.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 2:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Eaglepixel:
karkinase is a thief. He was caught impersonating another person. He should be dragged like tinubu.

Let it go, man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2023
MyFundedFX has exempted Canadian residents from their platform. There is an overhauling of the prop firms operations owing to MFF's current legal battle.

https://twitter.com/MyFundedFX/status/1698089960694555112?s=20

Got this info from the prop firm thread at FF.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:30am On Sep 03, 2023
samfelly:

Thank u, elder statesman. But we still need proof that this is not another $100k's account recently created after the demise of the original $100k account brought into the ICU

You asked for proof regarding the 100k account brought into ICU.

I have sent you the login details. Kindly look through and come back here to tell the house whether I have been telling the truth or otherwise.

Una know say I nor dey find trouble on Sunday abi?

@samfelly please those details were given to you in confidence. Do not share with any other person.

We all will be awaiting your update.

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 3:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Let's kindly note that providing proof of the 100k account should not be viewed as me soliciting funds or accounts for management.

I have clearly stated that I will not have anything to do with any Nairalander (most especially those on this noble thread).

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 4:16am On Sep 03, 2023
meshpips:

You asked for proof regarding the 100k account brought into ICU.

I have sent you the login details. Kindly look through and come back here to tell the house whether I have been telling the truth or otherwise.

Una know say I nor dey find trouble on Sunday abi?

@samfelly please those details were given to you in confidence. Do not share with any other person.

We all will be awaiting your update.

Thanks everyone!
You have a problem
I still don't understand what you truly want
I don't know if it is recognition or validation
Why is it hard for you to just do your thing low key without allowing anyone to know
You have an account then go make it work for you and your family since you depend on fx alone
You always look for every means to prove a point to this group and no one cares
Learn to live a silent life man you have mouth to feed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 5:37am On Sep 03, 2023
rhynoemmie:

EU, GU, Nzdusd.
Buy from Tuesday.
me thinks sell till thy kingdom comes

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Mirallas:

It's not surprising that situations like this were inevitable for large proprietary trading firms like FTMO. The key issue is that if they don't engage in practices like "b-booking" trades or manipulating prices, the cost of their evaluation challenges would have to be higher due to a higher pass rate or a lower profit split percentage. Looking ahead, as regulations become more robust and the dust settles, proprietary trading firms are likely to become more transparent, and the fees for their evaluation programs may increase. Essentially, this business model relies on most traders failing because if all trades were placed in the real market, these firms would incur significant losses since the challenge fee is only a small fraction of the drawdown limit. This doesn't necessarily mark the end of proprietary trading firms; rather, they are now reaching a size where regulators are taking notice. Given the continued demand for such services, they will likely find a way to adapt and continue to operate.

Pass rate does not necessarily equate to withdrawal, we have all seen the percentage of people that takes up a challenge account to the ones that actually gets to the withdrawal stage, they will still make money if they are sincere.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Gentleman and ladies
My phone was stolen and b/4 I know it my hard earned money cleared from my two bank accounts but I know the name of the Opay account the funds were transferred.
Pls if anyone here knows a way someone can be tracked Tru opay account,will appreciate that help.
You can reach me Tru @knjide@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Nawao

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2023
karkinase:
@Kaybee7000 you just carry mata wey no be ur own for head like Gala.. na only you dey mention me. 😂 Anyways me I Dey transparent . It’s not in your prerogative to decide who gets paid for hitting 10% .
Me n infofirst dun talk and he said only active monikers on FTA are liable for prize.

Oga if wetin them talk na truth am highly disappointed, na all us they come here come shout give one guy say im way no pure.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Darkpal:

Not entirely true Sha. Take for example my own case, the last time I was here was June ending and I was offline for two months with no access to a telecom network due to nature of my work and sometimes I might be offline for up to four months. Some people have one or two issues that might actually keep them from frequently appearing online. I believe they also deserve a chance. Especially with this era of unlimited time limits for challenges.

Bro if them no no you for here them no no you b that , If sheddy no talk for here for 10 months we go still recognize m
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaybee7000:

See his excuse, should everyone in FTA does this and chat info up that the acct is not ours despite the fact that we have been parading the acct as ours from the beginning after been caught,what will then be the essence of taking part in the comp also ?

Yes u are transparent ,it is even glare now that everyone can see,abeg koshidanu potential thief

Info sef no try , make everything public so as not to believe something else.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialP:
Pls lets not spoil this rare opportunities we have with sharp practices, loophole seeking and manipulations.

I think its time to set CLEAR rules for the competition.

Seconded, I think there should be strict rules which involves penalty for whosoever caught cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2023
In as much as MFF is gone, we could say they revolutionized the prop industry. They changed the life ofany traders. For every trader that got denied payout, hundreds of others were paid. My first funded acc was with them though couldn't get to payout cos of the one month thing and I lost the acc. That one month before first withdrawal was my first red flag. It's time most prop stop accepting Canadian and US residents and move Thier business to other countries withe better ease of doing business.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2023
Lanshile:

Mine also
We are the sacrificial lamb in the group

It is well bro...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2023
GabsonFX2:
grin
Jail is smelling on MFF's head, 7 to 10yrs + -

They need a top tier lawyer to get a fair outcome, and need to be very ready to pay for the best lawyer's service. Those bullets are what the crown will use to finish MFF.

I never traded with them anyways for the fact that they used equity based. They will be fine. cry

Witch hunting I tell you. They may prove the facts in issue but why haven't they done that since? Why now? The folks at FF know, as do everyone in the online trading space, that markets are manipulated. Banks do everything to shake people and institutions out of their trades and yet it is regarded as the norm. MFF pays promptly. Downing MFF because of their discrepancies in their price feed and unethical financial practices will never make a learner become professional. With or without MFF, people whose trading skills are beyond average make money cinsistently. The negative ripple effect of this is yet to be ascertained. It is like an earthquake-ravaged city and the death-toll is still uncertain.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

@Kaybee7000 is trying to fight dirty yet he no get evidence. Na only explanation and emotions he get. I hope you learn from this.
@karkinase was trying to play smart. And I disqualified him and Lil brother or whoever as that is unacceptable. And that should be it. No time for all those investigation mehn.

But as @Kaybee7000 don come accuse us say some people... I have no choice other than to do the needful I have advice him to do earlier which he chose not to do. I reach @karkinase to get evidence and evidence showd @karkinase did not just screenshot a random account but an account he has access to.

It is better to let an accuse go scot-free when there is no clear evidence than to punish an innocent person.

@all pls let's just try an be honest, wetin we won gain , karkinase is one who I admire and respect his trading prowess alot but he bleeped up he needs to apologize unless if he has done so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Khalidboboh:
I’ve been a guest ever since @ FTA .. now I’m here fully to rub minds with y’ll.

Welcome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2023
Bro, do you mean its going to hell?

grin

nzechu:
me thinks sell till thy kingdom comes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MetroLane: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2023
Riverrun:

See the two senerios that shows how an account size with $100,000 starting balance works for;
(1) balance base
(2) equity base
Where the daily drawdown is 5%.

Note that the starting balance can be any amount. For this explanation, we have chosen to use $100,000 as our starting balance.

(A) BALANCE BASE:

Day1; for your $100,000 account, your daily dd limit would be $95,000. Meaning, for that day;

i) if you are in a loss trade and your $100,000 account gets to $95,000 and below then you have hit your 5% daily DD limit.

ii) if you are in a profit trade and your hit $105,000 and above you have expanded you daily DD limit. You now have more money to play with for that day (Note this is not so in equity base).
for you to hit daily DD would only be when you loss all your profits for that day and the account continues to go down until it reaches $95,000.

iii) if at the end of the day1, you ended in profit. Let's say $107,000 then for day2 your daily DD limit would be $101,650.
(How? See how.
5% of $107,000 is $5,350.
So 107,000 - 5,350 = $101,650).

iv) this calculation will continue at the end of everyday just as the market rolls over into a new day taking the account/equity balance (whichever is higher when the market rolls over) in consideration.

(B) EQUITY BASE :

Now everything above is same in equity base except number (ii) above.

In equity base, you account is being trailed with the 5% daily DD on every positive price movement above the $100,000 starting balance. Example

Day1; for your $100,000 account, your daily dd limit would be $95,000. Meaning, for that day;

a) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity $105,000. if price retraces back to $100,000 that same day then you have hit daily DD limit.

b) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity 106,000. If price retraces to $101,000 that same day then you have hit daily DD limit. You don't have more money to play with as balance base provides

c) you enter a trade and price movement made your equity $103,000. If price retraces to $98,000 (not even $95,000) that same day then you have hit daily DD limit.

d) to survive in this kind of market you have no choice than to use a more reduced lotsize that can contain those price retracements to avoid hitting daily DD.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2023
Seconded!

dottozil:

Seconded, I think there should be strict rules which involves penalty for whosoever caught cheating.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
1-,US100(Nasdaq)--on the daily time frame.there was a decrease in the bullish momentum and it finally made a bearish pin bar,indicating a potential change in market direction.on the 1h time frame,here's the structure change

Very valid... I'm impressed 💯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

@Kaybee7000 is trying to fight dirty yet he no get evidence. Na only explanation and emotions he get. I hope you learn from this.
@karkinase was trying to play smart. And I disqualified him and Lil brother or whoever as that is unacceptable. And that should be it. No time for all those investigation mehn.

But as @Kaybee7000 don come accuse us say some people... I have no choice other than to do the needful I have advice him to do earlier which he chose not to do. I reach @karkinase to get evidence and evidence showd @karkinase did not just screenshot a random account but an account he has access to.

It is better to let an accuse go scot-free when there is no clear evidence than to punish an innocent person.

Chief, @ the bolded, does that mean he is not guilty or trading another person's account with the knowledge and permission of that person is okay, but not accepted for the challenge??

@Karkinase, Apologize and remember that this race na patience... The goal is long term. You're a great trader, just keep working on yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Did you read infofirst's post?? Karkinase, it'll do wonders if you tell the full story.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You see ehh, they could have been charged a long time now but they wouldn't, this kind of case is usually assigned to the best of best of crown attorney. He/She must have been gathering all disclosures in order to bite really hard; in all, their goal is to obtain enough disclosures that would lead to indictment (and not a summary charge). They must have been gathering disclosures to add more other charges and don't be surprised that the charges may be more than 2 or 3. Don't be surprised if they add tax evasion. Etc

All they would be doing is to make sure mff doesn't come out with the simplest sentencing if convicted, I believe is the reason they waited this long. I blame mff cos they acted too childish to not know the rules of the land they operate. cry

Yes. Makes sense. Will be watching keenly the progress of this issue. MFF may have become sloppy and in increasing their revenue generation through falsification they threw their guards down. I don't see them coming back from this. They are lesson learnt for other prop firms. Regular brokers will be celebrating the woes of MFF while hoping others follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2023
On GBPUSD I think we might be tilting to start a bearish trend .. Dollar still very strong . GU illustrated a clear textbook example .. studying hard to trade easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2023
AK284:

Gentleman and ladies
My phone was stolen and b/4 I know it my hard earned money cleared from my two bank accounts but I know the name of the Opay account the funds were transferred.
Pls if anyone here knows a way someone can be tracked Tru opay account,will appreciate that help.
You can reach me Tru @knjide@gmail.com
Go to your bank and report

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.