Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460041 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 3:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:
EURAUD..

This is one the pairs that is going to drop massive pips for the week if we have strong AUD CPI on Wednesday..

Reasons, 1.EUR will keep depreciating due to weak PMI that was released last week , we know that PMI is arguably one of most vital economic indicators used to gauge global growth and strength of consumer demand. 2. The economic is slowing down which outweigh inflation. So don't be surprised seeing EUR dumping. 3. AUD still at hawkish rate , if inflation news this week come out strong ,I will short this pair with at least 15 lotsize.

Seems like a good time to buy Eur/aud.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2023
meshpips:
USDJPY
An excellent supply differential is currently forming on the H1 time frame for this pair.
IF the current H1 candle closes BELOW 148.99 the sell setup will be further strengthened.
I am selling right away at 149.01 (though front running price.
Let's see how this plays out!

Selling at that level is still risky s price is pushing towards the resistance at 151.

Every sell is a pullback for me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ishayaauta(m): 4:09am On Sep 27, 2023
samfelly:

πŸ˜€ Where you dey since? Welcome back. FTMO $10k account.

BY THE WAY, IT IS NOT A COMPETITION, SIR. THE SPONSOR IS SIMPLY SAYING, "TRADE YOUR $10K DEMO ACCOUNT FOR A PERIOD OF THREE MONTHS ADHERING TO MY RULES (0.1 MAX LOT WITH 2 POSITIONS MAX) AND AMKE 10% AND GET YOUR FTMO $10K ACCOUNT) AND TRADE YOUR PRIZE WITH THE SAME RULES"

BUT THE QUESTION IS, CAN YOU?

Hi I need a bit clarity on this:

If I don't post here, and I sign up and meet all criteria will I get the funding?

or I need to be posting my trades on this thread?

I saw you mentioning something like posting on this thread, I only come here to read lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:52am On Sep 27, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:53am On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Prank!

Prank!!

Prank!!!

At first, I thought prank failed after the first 2 pages. I then spiced it up with my 2nd post, still almost failed prank, until meshpips was concerned and reached out to me so I opened up to him, then he came back here to spice it up more; at least about 3 of you eventually got pranked. This realone, he too sure for am o grin, Elliotwaveforec, too smart/intelligent. grin

grin

I did that to test your true loyalty to one another here, especially to someone who is already on the ground. About 90% of you passed.

- Anyways, my US30 short gave me more than 400pips on 2 different accounts. (Attached profit today ONLY (see date and time) : $5,491 and $4,201)

- In addition, I just passed another $100K account phase 1, to be added to portfolio (certificate attached)

I knew it.... It ll only take juju for someone like you to make that very brutal mistake of risking all you have on a single trade. KΓ² lΓ¨ possible πŸ˜…..... Abeg we no want this kind thing again... AbegπŸ™πŸ™.... Congratulations on your success

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:55am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 5:36am On Sep 27, 2023
haryodehjia:

Selling at that level is still risky s price is pushing towards the resistance at 151.

Every sell is a pullback for me

I am thinking we might see a sell off until 147.25 before a buy continuation until 150.XX - 151.9X supply zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2023
CHFJPY.....

Trade idea

Mkt is below the pinbar on the daily chart so place a sell order there and stop loss above the daily pinbar

Also, if you check the monthly chart, you'll see we are at a key support n resistance zone. The monthly range is from 134.6 - 101.6. Currently, market is at the mathematical area of 167.6 where it has fallen for the past two weeks. (See structure of chart attached)

You can have a sell entry at current price but stop loss should be around 164.4

@zonall, what do you think?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Prank!

Prank!!

Prank!!!

At first, I thought prank failed after the first 2 pages. I then spiced it up with my 2nd post, still almost failed prank, until meshpips was concerned and reached out to me so I opened up to him, then he came back here to spice it up more; at least about 3 of you eventually got pranked. This realone, he too sure for am o grin, Elliotwaveforec, too smart/intelligent. grin

grin

I did that to test your true loyalty to one another here, especially to someone who is already on the ground. About 90% of you passed.

- Anyways, my US30 short gave me more than 400pips on 2 different accounts. (Attached profit today ONLY (see date and time) : $5,491 and $4,201)

- In addition, I just passed another $100K account phase 1, to be added to portfolio (certificate attached)

Thank God o. Cos my shock was shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Prank!

Prank!!

Prank!!!

grin

lol I was surprised by people who actually believed. how can they not know it's a pranks. and congratulations on your wins

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Prank!

Prank!!

Prank!!!

grin

boss. Congratulations chief. You keep cooking and making it happen, a motivation for we upcoming.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by asitis752: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2023
samfelly:

Although, trading is a personal journey - you determine your own success. But as a community, we want to come together and create a model to encourage that journey and make it a fulfilling one. So, if you are wondering why we are using a Darwinex instead of TFT account, is because Darwinex have a better risk management rule. And continuous practice, they say, make perfect.

So, ladies and gents, please, kindly use (if you're interested) the following links, below, for our Next Level Trading Journey tagged Sit Up (or stay out) - Building Professional Traders.

https://www.darwinex.com/open-demo-trading-account (to open your $10,000 demo account)

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1988&rx=1695389751366 (to register your interest)

And what is the catch of this 'personal trading journey'? You may ask. Read the boss Infofirst's quote, below;

The floor is opened for further questions and discussions. Happy trading.
I have been a visitor on this thread about a year now, can I participate? I have been trading demo and passed in all 4 attempts and currently on the 5th one. The exchange rate of dollar to naira is making it difficult for me to buy ftmo challenge.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Prank!

Prank!!

Prank!!!

grin

Congratulations Sir. I have an honest question please.

For these your trades, do you use an already set TP level or you just follow the market and TP at your own prejudice??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Gold to 1896.75 gap

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2023
@galleryeasy the CPI number for the AUD has been released.
Same as expected but better than previous. This should pass for strength to the AUD right?

My question now is this. After digesting the fundamentals, how do you pick your entry point?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by magicfx: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Gold Buy 1896

TP1: 1898
TP2:.1900
TP3: 1902
SL:. 1890
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2023
meshpips:
@galleryeasy the CPI number for the AUD has been released.
Same as expected but better than previous. This should pass for strength to the AUD right?

My question now is this. After digesting the fundamentals, how do you pick your entry point?

I’m keenly waiting for this answer

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:
CHFJPY.....

Trade idea

Mkt is below the pinbar on the daily chart so place a sell order there and stop loss above the daily pinbar

Also, if you check the monthly chart, you'll see we are at a key support n resistance zone. The monthly range is from 134.6 - 101.6. Currently, market is at the mathematical area of 167.6 where it has fallen for the past two weeks. (See structure of chart attached)

You can have a sell entry at current price but stop loss should be around 164.4

@zonall, what do you think?

Greetings bro.

We share the same bearish sentiments, but my entry would have been 163.406 - 163.466.
SL at 163.566 and TP at 161.906.

On H1, there is a bullish structure that cuts across the M5, M15 and H4 bearish structures. So, there will likely be a pullback after this trade to pick liquidity for the main swing, which is bearish.

May the blue pips continually be with us. πŸ₯‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2023
meshpips:
USDJPY
An excellent supply differential is currently forming on the H1 time frame for this pair.
IF the current H1 candle closes BELOW 148.99 the sell setup will be further strengthened.
I am selling right away at 149.01 (though front running price.
Let's see how this plays out!

I will rather keep adding to loosing buy position cool...Why sell at 149.01 if i may ask sir? and where are you putting ur SL?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2023
zonall:

An in-depth analysis on M5 provides a more optimal entry for a better RR.

NZDUSD {M5} - BUY LIMIT
E: 0.5923
S: 0.5911
T: 0.6014

RR - 1:7.5

...πŸ₯‚

...triggered.

Good morning traders. πŸ₯‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
US30

Since today open, price is looking for where to settle. She should gain momentum b4 noon and if she comes out bullish together, Short that lady again!

And if today comes bearish, leave her, let her go.

However, if you don't want to take any of the above, move to W1 then, trade this lady from there, but more risky now, if you can risk 800 pips, go to W1 and short it from there, you may see up to 1400 pips.

In all I will say is I WILL NEVER LONG US30 in the next 7days, NEVER.

I will substitute US30 with US500 and look for bearish signals instead. I refused to be tempted to trade us30 grin....lai lai never

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2023
dmahn:

I will rather keep adding to loosing buy position cool...Why sell at 149.01 if i may ask sir? and where are you putting ur SL?

100 pips away from the entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2023
meshpips:

100 pips away from the entry.

Damn! I cant risk that boss. I have my buy limit order @147.900 Sl @147000. TP open Hopefull sellers will push back to my entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2023
I've been speechless since Boss infofist reply.
This is the best proposal of the year. Make una never take it lightly.

Some people here might never buy prop account for their life and we get person wey offer Christmas gift.

Free advice, don't go after Us30, that werey fit kpai your account. Don't rush to trade on first day.
This one nobi competition o. Just grab 10% shekina.
Una goodluck o.
Remember your family and those around you are counting on you.

For those wey don get account before now, try to help him.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Bought gu this morning... Taking a gamble here going against the trend....

Entry 21550
Sl 21090
Tp 22020

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
I take from abundance and abundance remain.

Let’s see how it goes

Any retracement again I’m out

Modified: I took the last position out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2023
infofirst:
Hussein11 (Hussein8) #

Hassan300 (Hassan50) #

Richgen

Rainlover

Mrsheddy (Donsheddy)

IsrealArinze (Hateshit)

Garkistaraccesso (GarkiAccessory)

Tentative winners from our August competition. Waiting for a last minute to round it up.

The # will be disqualified on the basis of not meeting up with the active users criteria.
We will henceforth be more strict with new users. Investigation showed some of our old monikers are trying to be deceitful by trying to use their wife, father, mother, girlfriend, baby mama, side chick, son, daughter to operate second account. It was like a set up this month of August. So I received about five different people claiming one of actually my account hit DD but this account is for my side chick and it hit 10%. Oh. My account failed but my mother account hit 10%. It is not easy to be active on two different monikers if you are not active. We will assume you are using two different monikers and accounts.

Lets take it slowly biko.
BOSS abeg no forget us o πŸ™
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2023
zonall:

Greetings bro.

We share the same bearish sentiments, but my entry would have been 163.406 - 163.466.
SL at 163.566 and TP at 161.906.

On H1, there is a bullish structure that cuts across the M5, M15 and H4 bearish structures. So, there will likely be a pullback after this trade to pick liquidity for the main swing, which is bearish.

May the blue pips continually be with us. πŸ₯‚

Ok, bro

Are you shorting nzdusd again today?

I think **/USD continues the drop today with eurusd leading the way

On eurusd, I think it gets to 1.048

On nzdusd, i think it ranges throughout today but if it gets to 0.5908, the bears might push it to 0.583
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.