Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460049 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Hmm
Donsheddy:
Bought gu this morning... Taking a gamble here going against the trend....

Entry 21550
Sl 21090
Tp 22020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Ok, bro

Are you shorting nzdusd again today?

I think **/USD continues the drop today with eurusd leading the way

On eurusd, I think it gets to 1.048

On nzdusd, i think it ranges throughout today but if it gets to 0.5908, the bears might push it to 0.583

If 0.6014 is reached on the Kiwi today, I have a Sell Limit already placed and expect to dip till 0.5736, probably a similar direction for the EU. 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=BrightFuture48 post=126039476]
Prank of the Month! lol. That trading style is NEVER your way of trading. Its a joke cum sarcastic. Enjoy your wins. grin[/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2023
gbpusd which way? ...about four consolidation levels so far, see pic below🤕 will there be a fifth?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrEmir: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Good afternoon house, I'm actually having issues accessing exness site, I wanted to register with them but it keeps on bringing up a blank page after loading. I'd appreciate it if someone here could be kind enough to put me through. @samfelly @donsheddy and all. Thanks alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by adesiku(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
You should probably download their app, its far more easier that way, but if you still wish to browse through their site, then you should use google chrome and use the desktop mode.
MrEmir:
Good afternoon house, I'm actually having issues accessing exness site, I wanted to register with them but it keeps on bringing up a blank page after loading. I'd appreciate it if someone here could be kind enough to put me through. @samfelly @donsheddy and all. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
RKTexpert:
gbpusd which way? ...about four consolidation levels so far, see pic below🤕 will there be a fifth?
Did you call that thing consolidation? Price wey just dey dump

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
Started this week with a +5.27%, currently at +6.90%. AUD/CHF didn't come down to my entry point, so I already canceled the order. CJ and EU currently running, will leave these trades open till tomorrow, I've increased the stoplosses btw so they can handle the overnight gaps if there's any. Will put them back to 20pips before going to bed around 2am when the market gaps must have normalized.

I might not get any setup throughout the week again, so it's better I keep this till SL hit or TP does hopefully.
Total trades taken so far: 6
TP: 0
SL: 1
Manually closed: 3
Running: 2
Goodnight brothers.
Update on the challenge account. The EU hit TP about an hour ago. CJ however is not going as planned yet, it has been ranging since I bought it for over 18hrs now, the highest it's gone was about 20pips and lowest of about 8pips.
Will close it tonight whether it's on profit or loss.

I hope I get few entries today, would like to complete the 10% challenge target. Performance currently on +7.68%

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nwadaka:
Did you call that thing consolidation? Price wey just dey dump

Calm down small

Everybody can make a mistake....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
Update on the challenge account. The EU hit TP about an hour ago. CJ however is not going as planned yet, it has been ranging since I bought it for over 18hrs now, the highest it's gone was about 20pips and lowest of about 8pips.

I hope I get few entries today, would like to complete the 10% challenge target. Performance currently on +7.68%

What is CJ?

Chfjpy or cadjpy?

I am bearish on chfjpy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

What is CJ?

Chfjpy or cadjpy?

I am bearish on chfjpy
Oops, I thought Cad/Jpy is referred to as CJ. Mine is Cad/Jpy boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

What is CJ?

Chfjpy or cadjpy?

I am bearish on chfjpy

Only if chfjpy can retrace 163 zone,den I will sell probably before week runs out or next week ,waiting for GJ also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Only if chfjpy can retrace 163 zone,den I will sell probably before week runs out or next week ,waiting for GJ also

Ok, boss...

Lemme understand

You are waiting for it to break the zone and retest it, bah?

Chfjpy price is currently at 162.2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodoption:
I take from abundance and abundance remain.

Let’s see how it goes

Any retracement again I’m out

Modified: I took the last position out.

Tp secured
I take from abundance

EU have touched the critical zone

No sell again we’re going up

____ market structure ____

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arkadrob(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Arkadrob:
Swinging Sir XAUUSD. Baba should be able to fall till predetermined destination 1892.
Destination arrived successfully after 18 days.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Ok, boss...

Lemme understand

You are waiting for it to break the zone and retest it, bah?

Chfjpy price is currently at 162.2

No boss ,have been waiting for 163 to be broken since and I can see it broken successfully,all I need is just GBP positive news that will help pull the price back to that zone ,den I wait for sell candle to form,once I see that ,I ride it and place my SL above the zone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
Oops, I thought Cad/Jpy is referred to as CJ. Mine is Cad/Jpy boss.

Cadjpy looks neutral in the short term

Personally, I wouldn't trade it till it hits either 110.6 or 109.7

The structure is a 50-50 chance either way.

Why not wait for it to break and tell you if it is a false break or an uptrend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodoption:

Tp secured
I take from abundance

EU have touched the critical

No sell again we’re going up

____ market structure ____

The zone I’ve been waiting for

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Cadjpy looks neutral in the short term

Personally, I wouldn't trade it till it hits either 110.6 or 109.7

The structure is a 50-50 chance either way.

Why not wait for it to break and tell you if it is a false break or an uptrend?

It's still playing out what I saw yesterday, that made it me decided to buy it, just that it's playing it too long. I don't really know how to give analysis of what and why I made my decision. The thing is I prefer to be an early buyer so I can squeeze the trend to give me 60pips in exchange for my 20pips I'm offering to lose in case it goes sideways.

With the look of things, the seller will be overpowered by the buyers consequently making the uptrend continue throughout this week. Also, there's gonna be about 50-80pips move if it does. Getting in now when it's not clear enough gives you the chance to get enough before another pull back occurs[this happens when it has become so obvious].

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
zonall:
XAUUSD {H1} - BUY LIMIT
E: 1891.31
S: 1887.21
T: 1916.61

RR - 1:5.75

May the blue pips continually be with us.

Good morning traders. 🥂

...triggered.

Good afternoon traders. 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Arkadrob:
Destination arrived successfully after 18 days.
👏 l, 💓 this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
You're doing good bro.what's the secret man? cheesy
Cashhy11:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gu bears no wan give bulls a chance...

Eg and dxy facing different direction just made today's analysis very difficult
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
zonall:

...triggered.

Good afternoon traders. 🥂

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:
EURAUD..

This is one the pairs that is going to drop massive pips for the week if we have strong AUD CPI on Wednesday..

Reasons, 1.EUR will keep depreciating due to weak PMI that was released last week , we know that PMI is arguably one of most vital economic indicators used to gauge global growth and strength of consumer demand. 2. The economic is slowing down which outweigh inflation. So don't be surprised seeing EUR dumping. 3. AUD still at hawkish rate , if inflation news this week come out strong ,I will short this pair with at least 15 lotsize.

Like I said,if inflation news come out stronger, I will run it with 15 lotsize, 1:5rr secured, I'm out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
It's still playing out what I saw yesterday, that made it me decided to buy it, just that it's playing it too long. I don't really know how to give analysis of what and why I made my decision. The thing is I prefer to be an early buyer so I can squeeze the trend to give me 60pips in exchange for my 20pips I'm offering to lose in case it goes sideways.

With the look of things, the seller will be overpowered by the buyers consequently making the uptrend continue throughout this week. Also, there's gonna be about 50-80pips move if it does. Getting in now when it's not clear enough gives you the chance to get enough before another pull back occurs[this happens when it has become so obvious].

Am allowed bullish on Cadjpy , just waiting for a confirmation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Donsheddy:
Gu bears no wan give bulls a chance...

Eg and dxy facing different direction just made today's analysis very difficult

Chief,

I've stopped relying on correlation to take any trade

It gives more headache than peace of mind especially in a trending range market

Perhaps, you should do the same

Personally, I believe eurusd should have been bullish by now but throughout this week, I have been shorting eurusd and winning because I have refused to argue with the chart in front of me.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cadjpy pushing stronger, Reason

CAD, hawkish rate
JPY , Dovish rate..

Still have running position on USDCHF buy since Monday, will close today before rollover.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kaybee7000:

On this too... I have my sell limit @163.100 Sl 164.000..Tp last low and Open... I'm not joining the sellers yet

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
meshpips:
@galleryeasy the CPI number for the AUD has been released.
Same as expected but better than previous. This should pass for strength to the AUD right?

My question now is this. After digesting the fundamentals, how do you pick your entry point?
oh just got this now sir.

The way I see entries on technical might not be what you wish to hear. I believe that price is a function of demand and supply irrespective of the algorithm,fancy names or EA used.

After digesting the news and create my bias, I will mark those levels with good supply or demand zones, I call it Zone to zone, it will interest you to know that after the fundamentals price will surely go back to those zones, I don't take my position immediately it gets to the zone cuz it might violate it and move to next zone, I wait for my confirmation and hit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Alright, so please tell me again how these lines on your chart predict the price"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
DXYY:

Am allowed bullish on Cadjpy , just waiting for a confirmation.
What confirmation again brother? It's done over 30pips after I made that comment you quoted. You can join now, just ready your huge stoploss incase it retraces back a little before continuing the uptrend.

Reason why I said it's good spotting these setups early so your SL can be as minimal as possible and ride the trend longer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.