Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470808 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by tunji2003(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
On this particular $100K account with $978.5 profit. I have stopped trading on this one. Because, I need to press withdrawal on the 14th of October, end of this trading cycle. This means, I want to make sure I'm getting back my evaluation fee times 1.50, then I get 90% share of the profit.

513.9*1.5 + 0.9*978.5 = $1651.5.

I will bless ONLY one person with a prop account, NOT just a prop account but I will buy the account and trade it to pass for you, hence, you will be getting a live funded account under your name. There is a catch: my criterion will be based on the best comment I got here during my simulated predicament plus your past comment on how you reacted to me when I stood for my guy here....I don't double edge. grin

This truly a nice gesture by you atleast your kindness would empower somebody here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Boss,i need tips on how i can pass my challenge easily please.
Define easily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pass it within 2 month max
Jameselias:

Define easily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
This Dollar strength no be here oo.. abeg which fundamentals is giving USD this strength.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Danator(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
dmahn:
@boss Meshpips. I hope you are not adding to lossing positions on UJ cool.....
Or yesterday's US30 call cheesy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
karkinase:
This Dollar strength no be here oo.. abeg which fundamentals is giving USD this strength.

Asin eh.
.the story no clear

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
What confirmation again brother? It's done over 30pips after I made that comment you quoted. You can join now, just ready your huge stoploss incase it retraces back a little before continuing the uptrend.

Reason why I said it's good spotting these setups early so your SL can be as minimal as possible and ride the trend longer.

You are right, but there is a double top currently invalidating on the weekly time frame, if it holds then the breakout on daily time frame becomes a fake out that why m waiting for a strong bullish candle on the weekly before entry nevertheless will enter with a wide stoploss cos I see know reason it should hold. Been checking your analysis and lost has been correlating with mine just difference is I wait a little before entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
karkinase:

Global economic recession is imminent

That's the little I know

All assets will crash including BTC...

Usually when this happens, dxy tends to rise..check previous years.

But all of that is irrelevant to me as a day trader, I have been anticipating the crash for long but fundamentals could not predict the rise from September to the top around April.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Buying Gold 1900
Bloody nose!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
OfficialP:

First, congrats on your win. I for one knew that it's a prank that's why I bother not to respond.

Secondly, the condition attached to the giveaway is weird, awkward and suppresses freedom of speech. People have the right to say their minds.

Let's not suppress it with Greek gift.

Keep winning BTW, with luv

💯, I agree , for the record this is dottozil and this is my second moniker, I strongly disagree with @GabsonFX2 views on his guy but that never stopped me from wishing him the best when I thought he lost his account. That's how it should be, people don't necessarily need to accept or agree with an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Global economic recession is imminent

That's the little I know

All assets will crash including BTC...

Usually when this happens, dxy tends to rise..check previous years.

But all of that is irrelevant to me as a day trader, I have been anticipating the crash for long but fundamentals could not predict the rise from September to the top around April.

Btc is at the beginning of its next bullish phase.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
pristinee:

Continue reading my profile, you still have more research to do bro!!!
Guy stop! You dey disgrace your mama online
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:
oh just got this now sir.

The way I see entries on technical might not be what you wish to hear. I believe that price is a function of demand and supply irrespective of the algorithm,fancy names or EA used.

After digesting the news and create my bias, I will mark those levels with good supply or demand zones, I call it Zone to zone, it will interest you to know that after the fundamentals price will surely go back to those zones, I don't take my position immediately it gets to the zone cuz it might violate it and move to next zone, I wait for my confirmation and hit.
Big man you are doing well
After reading through your post on using the news strength and weakness to determine where the trend will follow
I tried using Aud news which occured today to see how gbpaud(Sell limit) and audusd( buy limit)will go
Audusud activated at 0.63713 and gbpaud activated at 1.90524 but it reversed really bad
I thought I've discovered something when it picked the limit order but it reversed really bad against me
Tried it on the TFT Competition account
I wanted to build a concept out of your idea but the thing is really difficult grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
DXYY:

Btc is at the beginning of its next bullish phase.

I agree

But it must crash first like all other assets

Look at the chart as it is,

Double top on the monthly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wetin dey move US30?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Now they will go and edit previous comment.
Stop this
Eaglepixel:

[quote author=Eagba post=126057422]
Guy stop! You dey disgrace your mama online
If you think you will be the winner by attacking people for him I'm sorry to say you are only disgracing yourself

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
OfficialP:

First, congrats on your win. I for one knew that it's a prank that's why I bother not to respond.

Secondly, the condition attached to the giveaway is weird, awkward and suppresses freedom of speech. People have the right to say their minds.

Let's not suppress it with Greek gift.

Keep winning BTW, with luv
💯

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
Nothing special, I just worked more on my entry point. Since then, it has prevented me many times from being stopped out before market starts going my way.
That single act alone made my lost trades reduced drastically, also increased my RR by ×2.

How did you work on it sir??

Could you share any tips please??

Thanks so very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

Stop this
oga I no even dey this una community. But a community wey most of una be failures and you guys see 1 successful person that his trade calls are top notch and he's doing most of what his doing to encourage others. G post no even throw shade at anybody,but the uncouth boy just jump at it with strong personal vitriol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eagba:
oga I no even dey this una community. But a community wey most of una be failures and you guys see 1 successful person that his trade calls are too notch and he's doing most of what his doing to encourage others. G post no even throw shed at anybody,but the uncouth boy just jump at it with strong personal vitriol.
Pesin whey u no fight for before
Keep trying
Community of failures grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eagba:
oga I no even dey this una community. But a community wey most of una be failures and you guys see 1 successful person that his trade calls are too notch and he's doing most of what his doing to encourage others. G post no even throw shed at anybody,but the uncouth boy just jump at it with strong personal vitriol.

Uno they this community but you fit comment, have you even been following the thread at all? Two people are throwing shades at each other yet you feel to support one cos of giveaway nawa o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

Big man you are doing well
After reading through your post on using the news strength and weakness to determine where the trend will follow
I tried using Aud news which occured today to see how gbpaud(Sell limit) and audusd( buy limit)will go
Audusud activated at 0.63713 and gbpaud activated at 1.90524 but it reversed really bad
I thought I've discovered something when it picked the limit order but it reversed really bad against me
Tried it on the TFT Competition account
I wanted to build a concept out of your idea but the thing is really difficult grin

I still feel you should try to have a confirmation before entry at each zone ....for the Audusd you should have noticed that usd is very much strong since last week....my observation tho
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

Keep trying

Bro just ignore the nigga jare, him no they part of this community as him na mr successful man for him own community wey him dey, giveaway won start now Mr successful man appear.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
DXYY:

Uno they this community but you fit comment, have you even been following the thread at all? Two people are throwing shades at each other yet you feel to support one cos of giveaway nawa o.
oga I'm into business and I'm doing well for myself. He's among the only few successful person here and him and few others help to keep this thread alive. Uncle I went after rainlover also before now and not because of one liability called free account. Next time don't talk from your ass
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

Keep trying
Pikin go ask your dad rainl

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.