Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467725 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eagba:
oga I'm into business and I'm doing well for myself. He's among the only few successful person here and him and few others help to keep this thread alive. Uncle I went after rainlover, what is bec6of one liability called free account. Next time don't talk from your ass

If you are into business you are into business for your pocket, and that comment clearly shows you don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don notice say anytime when analysis no go the way people align

Na then vawulence go start grin

Weekend never reach, men don start dey cook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
DestinyDjohn:

I still feel you should try to have a confirmation before entry at each zone ....for the Audusd you should have noticed that usd is very much strong since last week....my observation tho
I understand you boss
That is the reason why I tested it on my TFT Competition account as Friday is the last day and I can't meet up with the target so had to quickly use it to learn something pretty fast as the inspiration came to me
Immediately I saw his post I backtested that idea of mine with what he said but it failed
I made a screenshot of the guy leading on TFT hoping to test something similar but I was having a hard time with it but his post gave me an idea of how to use it
If you look at the chart I posted you will see that it tested the line with a wick rejection at the point before reversing and the gbpaud was moving really strong but on getting to the line drawn it tested it with a wick and closed below it before the follow up candle run it over
That is where I will continue the learning next time
You can also go through this guy trade history
I've discovered so many things from his calls

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eaglepixel:

You don't need virtual(social) validation to do things.

You are guilty, the reason why you are seeing it that way.
grin
I'm not interested in the giveaway
I don't asslick and I ignored his post when I saw it yesterday cos I knew it is not possible for him to make such a mistake and even if he will do what he said he will do I believe samfelly deserves it

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

Big man you are doing well
After reading through your post on using the news strength and weakness to determine where the trend will follow
I tried using Aud news which occured today to see how gbpaud(Sell limit) and audusd( buy limit)will go
Audusud activated at 0.63713 and gbpaud activated at 1.90524 but it reversed really bad
I thought I've discovered something when it picked the limit order but it reversed really bad against me
Tried it on the TFT Competition account
I wanted to build a concept out of your idea but the thing is really difficult grin
If you think technicals is hard try fundamentals grin listen this tin is not easy as you think,that's why most self acclaimed gurus don't talk about it.

Let me brk it down for you what happened today. Buying AUDUSD is a recipe for disaster.

USD is the most strongest asset right now in the world, couple with the fact that it affects AUD and NZD badly cuz America depends on AUD for oil. So the Aussie will be under pressure cuz of hawkish US monetary policy.

And also, Aussie economy has started slowing down due low consumption and demand from their trading partner China.. Explore news sites wea experts and investors will be brking it down for u, with time u will become financial analyst, no limit yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
DXYY:

Bro just ignore the nigga jare, him no they part of this community as him na mr successful man for him own community wey him dey, giveaway won start now Mr successful man appear.
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:
If you think technicals is hard try fundamentals grin listen this tin is not easy as you think,that's why most self acclaimed gurus don't talk about it.

Let me brk it down for you what happened today. Buy AUDUSD is a recipe for disaster.

USD is the most strongest pair right now in the world, couple with the fact that it affects AUD and NZD badly cuz America depends on AUD for oil. So the Aussie will be under pressure cuz of hawkish US monetary policy.

And also, Aussie economy has started slowing down due low consumption and demand from their trading partner China..
The thing is hard but I've made a screenshot of all what you said about it and will continue learning on the low
If you keep on giving us like this I will get something out of your post very soon

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:

Let me brk it down for you what happened today. Buying AUDUSD is a recipe for disaster.

USD is the most strongest asset right now in the world, couple with the fact that it affects AUD and NZD badly cuz America depends on AUD for oil. So the Aussie will be under pressure cuz of hawkish US monetary policy.

And also, Aussie economy has started slowing down due low consumption and demand from their trading partner China.. Explore news sites wea experts and investors will be brking it down for u, with time u will become financial analyst, no limit yourself
boss, I been asked if you could spare some time to break the Incorporation of fundamentals into trading. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
DXYY:

If you are into business you are into business for your pocket, and that comment clearly shows you don't know what you are saying.
thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
rhynoemmie:
In the spirit of posting trade calls

Monday has finally given me small intro on how the week may play out.

It's all probabilities tho

Price is currently reacting from a breaker block, tho there's an fvg resting below it, if it taps in then it's safe to be bullish at least till price gets back into premium.

But if by morning price breaks through the rectangular line, then to minimise losses, we wait for price to get to the sell-zone resting above before selling.

Either way, we move regardless

Market don rubbish all this grammar.
Sl kissed in peace.

Onto the next

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:

Bro can you enlighten me on the bolded " America depending on Australia for oil."
Thought Australia is know for commodities but not Oil.
I am asking because your fundamental analysis was good but I have never heard about the bolded before.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

The thing is hard but I've made a screenshot of all what you said about it and will continue learning on the low
If you keep on giving us like this I will get something out of your post very soon
be less worried. I will doing my best to gv back to the community, you know the saying " if u want to hide information from a black man put in text" many of us here prefer giveaways rather than knowledge that will mk them millionaires. Anyways country hard grin

My advice is don't go back on this, you will not regret it. Pray and put in the work, even if u don't want to trade again, gigs will be coming from outside the country, enough bread..Oyibo needam badly.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
GBP/JPY, I got my eyes on you. Already set a limit for a sell on this, hopefully it enters the trap I set, maybe it would be the last nail on the coffin to complete the 10% target on my personal challenge or takes me backward. We'll see.

Boss, you don't trade like a Newbie that you claim you are ooooo.

All your trades are always in the Greeensss, Omo!!! cry shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can I DM you for one or two tips sir??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Infofirst
Come out of hiding
Come and say hi to the group sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Galleryeasy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
AK284:

Bro can you enlighten me on the bolded " America depending on Australia for oil."
Thought Australia is know for commodities but not Oil.
I am asking because your fundamental analysis was good but I have never heard about the bolded before.
grin pardon me , I think say na CAD( petroleum gas) I dey brk like this, more than 20% of American agricultural products comes from Aussie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Market don rubbish all this grammar.
Sl kissed in peace.

Onto the next

grin grin grin grin

Na wetin dem be tell me the other time ooo.

Say all these big big Grammar no go convert into Cash na.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
pristinee:

Don't you think it's safer to trade in d direction of the trend? GBPJPY is in a messy mad long trend, looking for a reversal is not better than looking for opportunities to join the buy trend as far as I know, and believe. A look at d monthly candle will make whatever sell opportunity u see in lesser time frame less attractive.

Just an opinion.

Chief,

Check gbpjpy history from 2004 till date on the monthly, it always respects measured areas

The high and low of box range on gbpjpy are 170.7 and 155.7 the difference is about 15 and market hit 186.7 before it started crumbling

The question to me isn't if it is a downtrend but how best to position yourself to take advantage of it in terms of stop loss.

An entry closer to the weekly open or high might be more ideal.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
pristinee:

Don't you think it's safer to trade in d direction of the trend? GBPJPY is in a messy mad long trend, looking for a reversal is not better than looking for opportunities to join the buy trend as far as I know, and believe. A look at d monthly candle will make whatever sell opportunity u see in lesser time frame less attractive.

Just an opinion.
That's my simple model; following trend. I look for when to enter and ride it down or up depending on the trend direction. If trend decides to end when I join, no wahala, I'm only losing 20pips, but if it continues as I predicted, I'm making 60pips.

I also look out for a trend that's not too one sided[whatever this means], if all I do was just jumping on every trend, I should be getting more setups than I do, I've only traded six times in the past two weeks, which means I also have some parameters I look out for also.

There's been a downtrend in the past one month, not sure it's advisable for a day trader going against it.
Maybe you're looking at higher timeframes, The H4 tf is showing a downtrend which started a little above a month ago, do I know how long it will last? Definitely No, but I'm definitely joining the new trend.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Boss, you don't trade like a Newbie that you claim you are ooooo.

All your trades are always in the Greeensss, Omo!!! cry shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can I DM you for one or two tips sir??
It will just be like the situation of a blind man holding another blind man to cross road. You need a strategy first or model or whatever that works that has good success percentage, then you can work on improving it after to see how you can make it more profitable while risking less.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
zedegit:
Wetin dey move US30?
That's the crystal clear difference between the month of August and the month of September.

August was such a sufferhead month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lanshile:

I understand you boss
That is the reason why I tested it on my TFT Competition account as Friday is the last day and I can't meet up with the target so had to quickly use it to learn something pretty fast as the inspiration came to me
Immediately I saw his post I backtested that idea of mine with what he said but it failed
I made a screenshot of the guy leading on TFT hoping to test something similar but I was having a hard time with it but his post gave me an idea of how to use it
If you look at the chart I posted you will see that it tested the line with a wick rejection at the point before reversing and the gbpaud was moving really strong but on getting to the line drawn it tested it with a wick and closed below it before the follow up candle run it over
That is where I will continue the learning next time
You can also go through this guy trade history
I've discovered so many things from his calls

Okay boss...most time i find difficult to understand the reason behind the trade call unless it's backed with a chart....so if you don't mind my boss tell me about your discoveries..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cashhy11:
Update on the challenge account. The EU hit TP about an hour ago. CJ however is not going as planned yet, it has been ranging since I bought it for over 18hrs now, the highest it's gone was about 20pips and lowest of about 8pips.
Will close it tonight whether it's on profit or loss.

I hope I get few entries today, would like to complete the 10% challenge target. Performance currently on +7.68%
CJ just hit TP not quite long ago, performance now sitting at +9.39%.
Breakdown so far:
Challenge Duration: Two weeks
Number of trades taken: 6
TP hit: 2
SL hit: 1
Closed manually in profit: 3
Closed manually in loss: 0.
Risk per trade: 0.7%
Winning percentage: 83.33%.

I have Gbp/Jpy hovering around my entry point, hopefully it gets activated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's the crystal clear difference between the month of August and the month of September.

August was such a sufferhead month

Wetin dey move am? Just as dollar dey move gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eagba:

Pikin go ask your dad rainl
My man u are not far from the truth

I checked one of the competition leader board

Lo and behold a Nigerian dey top the chart with almost 100% returns, the person trade was logical. There's a position he entered 1st of September on GBPUSD, he closed on 22nd with $25000

Whereas matured men here including I myself dey here dey battle for just 10%

Shame catch me cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ejosh4(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
On this particular $100K account with $978.5 profit. I have stopped trading on this one. Because, I need to press withdrawal on the 14th of October, end of this trading cycle. This means, I want to make sure I'm getting back my evaluation fee times 1.50, then I get 90% share of the profit.

513.9*1.5 + 0.9*978.5 = $1651.5.

I will bless ONLY one person with a prop account, NOT just a prop account but I will buy the account and trade it to pass for you, hence, you will be getting a live funded account under your name. There is a catch: my criterion will be based on the best comment I got here during my simulated predicament plus your past comment on how you reacted to me when I stood for my guy here....I don't double edge. grin

Lol 🤣 this Gabby guy no rate all of Una. He knows most people here are looking for free prop account and will asslick him to get such. Lol grin grin grin
A big shout-out to infofirst any day any time. Infofirst kind is rare

22 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
DestinyDjohn:

Okay boss...most time i find difficult to understand the reason behind the trade call unless it's backed with a chart....so if you don't mind my boss tell me about your discoveries..
Big man it is not a must to discover why the trader entered the trade but you may be lucky to discover something else that isnt related to why he entered the trade
What I discovered is a work in progress but will let you in on it after im done backtesting it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My man u are not far from the truth

I checked one of the competition leader board

Lo and behold a Nigerian dey top the chart with almost 100% returns, the person trade was logical. There's a position he entered 1st of September on GBPUSD, he closed on 22nd with $25000

Whereas matured men here including I myself dey here dey battle for just 10%
This oga gabson na from one international competition I from know am not even nairaland.
I just want make him, gallery, one million btc, info first etc continue to dey post. So that some people will just pretend not to notice their post but we'll keep gleaning things from them. But some uncouth people no go let us see posts.

Personally, why I'm interested in fx is because I might relocate and I would want to settle down really fast and fx might come through.

I no go fit carry my iron rod and cement business easily relocate when Nigeria finally burn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Galleryeasy:
oh just got this now sir.

The way I see entries on technical might not be what you wish to hear. I believe that price is a function of demand and supply irrespective of the algorithm,fancy names or EA used.

After digesting the news and create my bias, I will mark those levels with good supply or demand zones, I call it Zone to zone, it will interest you to know that after the fundamentals price will surely go back to those zones, I don't take my position immediately it gets to the zone cuz it might violate it and move to next zone, I wait for my confirmation and hit.

Thanks so much for the response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

grin grin grin grin

Na wetin dem be tell me the other time ooo.

Say all these big big Grammar no go convert into Cash na.

E dy play e dy show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.