Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467826 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2023
Donsheddy:
Week 3 up and running

Riding guy bulls today....

Ent 21660
Sl 21300
Tp 22100

But price has not reached the "buy zone" you marked previously.

What changed?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

How do you download from PDFdrive .com sir??

Been clicking the download button since and it's not responding.

Try LibGen.is instead

Bigger library of books

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Sir, this last book is it a pdf or what?? You sent it to me but it's not opening like a pdf.
Thanks for the Disciplined Trader book sir.

Sorry, I failed to mention it. Visit Play Store and fetch Epub app
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Geovanni412:

Try LibGen.is instead

Bigger library of books

Tried this multiple times sir

It doesn't download. Same thing as PDFDrive also.

I've used 2 Different browsers and it's the same thing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Use T browser

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Use T browser

T as in Tor Browser right??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

How do you download from PDFdrive .com sir??

Been clicking the download button since and it's not responding.

That is the problem with it and all others, now. Hard to get any file to download these days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Bros, stop it

I've used Libgen for over 5 years.

If you have issue, ask specific questions or use YouTube.

Downloaded the book and as you can see, it works fine...

For the weblink in the snapshot, that is the site LibGen redirects to for download.

So, what exactly is your issue?

If you downloaded the file and the format is epub, use zamzar or any other online converter to convert it to pdf.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2023
charly20:

But price has not reached the "buy zone" you marked previously.

What changed?

The market structure and candles pattern formed on h1 and m30
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPCAD, here is what I am looking out for; I need a retest of the 1.67012 resistance to go short down to 1.25756 support. That's roughly 170pips. 🀞🀞

Gbpcad is now activated. My hope is now in God.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Jameselias:
. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
I see what you did there

haha. You gerrit πŸ˜„
I have left the sentence as is but it contains volumes of personal experience. πŸ˜„
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
My eyes is on gbpnzd, if what I am seeing plays out, I could be catching about 1300pips+ from it. One just have to be patient for now. I am just waiting to see if it could come up higher to 2.12696, then from there I would be itching to sell down to 1.99145. Do the pips math's and see for yourself. The last time I traded gbpnzd, I made 800pips from it while holding for a month. I like that pair but one just has to be careful with her spikes (tentacles), it could hit you unaware. 🀞🀞🀞

Note:my analysis is from the weekly timeframe.

One question, since you are anticipating prize to reach that level before selling, what stops you from buying to that level, as well? Kindly answer me as if I am a newbie o cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Wiconsefx: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:

Gbpcad is now activated. My hope is now in God.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‚

It is bearish and should sell

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
the way I quickly Rush to announce my success, let me use the same energy to announce my failure.

you can be the most talented trader on earth, but if you are greedy and not discipline, you are as good as a newbie. a Man who cannot say something and stick to his word is not ready to face life.

ladies and gentlemen, meet Realone, the most greedy and indisciplined trader in history of forex trading.. I resolved not to trade again after hitting 65%, but on waking up todays, I opened my chat and saw an almost perfect set up. I quickly made a calculation in my head that even do I lose 4% today I will still end up winning a cash price and a challenge account. that why not take the risk.. I ended up risking 4% of 165000 which is 6600. I thought even if I lose the trade I will end up at around 161k which is still a good position. but what o failed to understand is the DD calculation is based on the initial balance of the 100k, so the 65k profit I earned doesn't account.. that's how I ended up 6600 thinking it's 4% not knowing that everything is being calculated in respect to the initial balance, so that makes the 6600 risked above the 5000 daily DD.. after some few hours I placed the trade, decided to check the trade and I found out that I have breached the daily DD.. just like that.. all the hope all the dream everything was gone. I can only blame myself.. I doubt if I will ever be able to attain this fit coz this trauma Will remain on me for a very long time..

brothers, I present myself for your brutal insults and scolding.. I am my own biggest obstacles

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please for the purpose of statistics and not for dragging, in this year 2023, how many person(s) here in FTA have passed a 2-step challenge, got funded and got their first withdrawal slip?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:
the way I quickly Rush to announce my success, let me use the same energy to announce my failure.

you can be the most talented trader on earth, but if you are greedy and not discipline, you are as good as a newbie. a Man who cannot say something and stick to his word is not ready to face life.

ladies and gentlemen, meet Realone, the most greedy and indisciplined trader in history of forex trading.. I resolved not to trade again after hitting 65%, but on waking up todays, I opened my chat and saw an almost perfect set up. I quickly made a calculation in my head that even do I lose 4% today I will still end up winning a cash price and a challenge account. that why not take the risk.. I ended up risking 4% of 165000 which is 6600. I thought even if I lose the trade I will end up at around 161k which is still a good position. but what o failed to understand is the DD calculation is based on the initial balance of the 100k, so the 65k profit I earned doesn't account.. that's how I ended up 6600 thinking it's 4% not knowing that everything is being calculated in respect to the initial balance, so that makes the 6600 risked above the 5000 daily DD.. after some few hours I placed the trade, decided to check the trade and I found out that I have breached the daily DD.. just like that.. all the hope all the dream everything was gone. I can only blame myself.. I doubt if I will ever be able to attain this fit coz this trauma Will remain on me for a very long time..

brothers, I present myself for your brutal insults and scolding.. I am my own biggest obstacles

Just to wait for 7 days and benefit from a cash price and a free challenge, you gambled it away. Now I see why few individuals wouldn't want to invest in traders here because na the same stories dey fly every month.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

Eleyi gidi gan.
Truth be told bro, you f*cked up. You just lost 300+k and a challenge account. You f*cked up big time. I'm sorry for your loss sha, take heart.
On the positive side, just believe in yourself, believe you can do it again. Also acknowledge the progress as well as the mistakes you've made, it will help you make better decisions in the future. Work more on your discipline and emotions too. Trading is a process, we get better gradually.
Once again, sorry for your loss. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

village people working overtime

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Wiconsefx: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gbpusd sell 1.2172 sl 1.2183

As long as daily candle doesn’t close above 1.2183, Gu remains bearish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gasive:

Eleyi gidi gan.
Truth be told bro, you f*cked up. You just lost 300+k and a challenge account. You f*cked up big time. I'm sorry for your loss sha, take heart.
On the positive side, just believe in yourself, believe you can do it again. Also acknowledge the progress as well as the mistakes you've made, it will help you make better decisions in the future. Work more on your discipline and emotions too. Trading is a process, we get better gradually.
Once again, sorry for your loss. Take heart.
guy no zeal to again..I didn't have intention of trading throughout this week.. what made me suddenly decided to open a position is what I still don't understand.. abi could it be that trading is not my destiny? coz tthr force that drives me to open that position is beyond me. the funniest part is that I didn't open that position during my trading hours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
It's simple, you have not suffered enough that's why 🀏
Me that I'm from poor family if I hear say anything anything

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:
guy no zeal to again..I didn't have intention of trading throughout this week.. what made me suddenly decided to open a position is what I still don't understand.. abi could it be that trading is not my destiny? coz tthr force that drives me to open that position is beyond me. the funniest part is that I didn't open that position during my trading hours
You should have deleted the account from your mt5 as was suggested to you, but nonetheless, move on. Don't dwell on it. Thinking over it won't do you any good.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jameselias:
It's simple, you have not suffered enough that's why
e just be like sey make I hang myself..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jameselias:
It's simple, you have not suffered enough that's why 🀏
It can happen to anyone bro, if you've not been there you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

Omor, in this business there is no room for error, Chai so sorry bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Temptation strong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

Opening a position isn't the problem, your risk management is. In no circumstance should you have allowed more than 3% to be exposed to the market even if you dey trade 1 billion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Achemz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Guy what did you just do? Like you could have just deleted the account from your mt5 now. Damn
realone12:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gasive:

You should have deleted the account from your mt5 as was suggested to you, but nonetheless, move on. Don't dwell on it. Thinking over it won't do you any good.

πŸ’―
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Wiconsefx: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Eurusd sell 1.0598 sl 1.0617 tp 1.0498

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.