Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (468615 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
charly20:
With this huge red candle printing on oil, I'm less willing to remain a buyer.

Let's see how the day closes.

I was slaughtered by that Guy today.. It did a - 2% damage to my account coz I was buying with so much confidence until I was proven wrong.... It wiped all the little profit currency pairs gave me... I will only be looking for sell opportunity cause the strongest buy zone has just been broken...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
infofirst:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 90% of most of us here can do the same.
The greed in men no b small.
I have said it over and over, most of us are armed robbers. Na fear of been caught dey stop us from going out to Rob.

To make 65% in less than a month is already greed at her peak.

I remember saying also that it takes one moment of drawdown, more than ten years efforts can go down the drain.
Better to face reality now, risk control can never be over talked, and don't waste years raking gambling gains.. Market dey laugh us doing that. Market knows when he will come for us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
infofirst:

I have said it over and over, most of us are armed robbers. Na fear of been caught dey stop us from going out to Rob.

I remember saying also that it takes one moment of drawdown, more than ten years efforts can go down the drain.
Better to face reality now, risk control can never be over talked, and don't waste years raking gambling gains.. Market dey laugh us doing that. Market knows when he will come for us.

Boss, u mean if dem wan see the face of robbers on the forum. They should come to FTA thread? grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
nzechu:

U HV an analysis for gbpusd to buy that's playing out, why do think gbpusd will be buying while gbdcad will be selling

It's possible bro. The weekly timeframe disrupted the daily timeframe pattern that gave me a go ahead to sell. After all, it went about 40pips before the weekly timeframe stepped. I always look at my priceaction and my forex pattern. I don't look at currency correlation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, here is what I am still anticipating, a move towards 1.2500 #gbpusd

Gbpusd now 250pips in profit. 😎
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello boss,i've been looking up to you for a while now.Which strategy are you using? and can you please recommend any books or youtube channel you learnt it from?
Thanks
peteregwu:

Gbpusd now 250pips in profit. 😎
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
rhynoemmie:
The week in general
Let me see how they play out.
Feel free to join

Gj ended in a loss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
wuyexzy01:

Boss, u mean if dem wan see the face of robbers on the forum. They should come to FTA thread? grin grin

E shock you? πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Davigle:
Waddup pipul, it's ya boy the indisciplined trader and I am here to share my market views for the coming week. Although last week was pretty dirty for me as market was just flogging me up and down πŸ˜₯. I chop beating no be small but las las we mueve...😁

DXY πŸ‘‡

Davigle:
EU and GU πŸ‘‡

Hola familia, here's the update to the analysis I posted here yesterday,
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
wuyexzy01:

angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hello boss,i've been looking up to you for a while now.Which strategy are you using? and can you please recommend any books or youtube channel you learnt it from?
Thanks

I trade double buttom and double top pattern, faling wedge pattern...always from the daily, weekly and monthly timeframe. Sorry, I don't have any book to recommend for you because I never read anyone. But as for youtube channels I follow with keen interest; dapo willis, esther moffery and Justin benneth

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
RISK MGMT IDEA

Trader 1:

Imagine you see a trade opportunity on eurusd and you want to risk 10 dollars (1%) with stop loss of 10 pips....

You risk it and you lose.

You run it three times and now you are down by 3%. You close the day in anger and curse the fx market

You check back in 6 hrs and the trade played exactly as you had it in mind.

Trader 2:

He sees a trade opportunity on eurusd and decides to risk 1 dollar (0.1%) with stop loss of 10 pips...

His plan is to use some form of 'staggered' martingale and call it a day if he loses 1% in total

staggered here means he will risk 1 dollar twice before he doubles his risk and he will continue this process and end the trading day once he loses 1% that day

Trader 2 loses 3 trades in a row but is successful with trade 4

Trader 2 has lost (1+1+2) = 4 dollars

with the 4th trade, trader 2 is risking 2 dollars with 10 pips stop loss and he captures 50 pips, earning him 10 dollars

Trader 2 has =a net win of 6 dollars

At the end of the trade day, trader 2 has made a profit of 6 dollars or 0.6% of his acct while trader 1 is frustrated at the market

Trader 3:

He sees a buy trade opportunity on eurusd and decides to risk 10 dollar (1%) with stop loss of 80 pips...

The market goes downwards by 40 pips, he ignores it and lets it run into profit above his entry by 40 pips

Trader 3 has a net win of 5 dollars or 0.5%

I haven't read the book but this looks to me like an example of how the best loser wins on the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
AUDUSD, It's another pair I looking forward to buy if it touches 0.61706. This pair, if it eventually play out could fetch me more than a thousands pips. I could also claim that it's a risky trade. But don't rush to place a trade on it, it's better you relax and wait for a priceaction of a bullish sign to jump in.

What do you guys think?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
MONEY247:

Aswear.... you are not in this boat alone...
Sometimes just delete your mt4...

Keep your phone away from you and take some strolling, especially when you have reached some personal goals from the market...

Remain strong,
please you people should just stop this advice of deleting mt4. Na weak man advice. A man should say a word and it will hold for him. Geovanni or jameselias once said " patience is what you do while waiting"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Zuckembego: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dear Traders,
Trader Success Formula - More small volume lot size trades give you more experiences in different market conditions, But few big lot trades give you more losses at the end and only one experience called - Luck.

Believe yourself in hard work using small lots, don't expect luck always using the big lots.

By Forex Gdp

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
AUDUSD, It's another pair I looking forward to buy if it touches 0.61706. This pair, if it eventually play out could fetch me more than a thousands pips. I could also claim that it's a risky trade. But don't rush to place a trade on it, it's better you relax and wait for a priceaction of a bullish sign to jump in.

What do you guys think?
its closely related to gbpusd,u already have a buy on gbdusd. Infact everything xxxusd will be buying for a long time. I also think gbpcad is the same WhatsApp group of buying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Oil prices continued to drop in yesterday's market and drew a low of 85.13, now the price moved near the middle band line, which the band's line draws to narrow indicating lower volatility. Economic war between the US vs China may still continue, new release, Chinese digital yuan has been used in its first cross-border oil deal for 1 million barrels on the Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange (SHPGX) from PetroChina International Corp Ltd. The transaction took place on October 19 and represents the first time, amid a slow-moving de-dollarization push, that digital yuan has been used to complete a translation for oil, though no further details of the transaction have been made available.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2023
nzechu:
its closely related to gbpusd,u already have a buy on gbdusd. Infact everything xxxusd will be buying for a long time. I also think gbpcad is the same WhatsApp group of buying

If the weekly time frame didn't interfere with the daily, I bet you it would sell down to my tp. That's why I don't look at currency correlations. I prefer to see what my forex pattern, priceaction and structure is telling before I do anything.

Now on Gbpusd, Audusd is not related to it. There was a time I was buying eurusd and selling gbpusd and it worked and they are all usd pairs. I believe somehow, it could still drop down to 1.18842, that's just what I am seeing in my chart here. it could buy more but If it could rise to 1.27269, then I might sell from there and target 1.18842. That's just what I am seeing here. Every pair must fulfill it technicals before changing direction, it doesn't matter whether they are correlated or not. That's why I look at the technical part of forex before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Eagba:
please you people should just stop this advice of deleting mt4. Na weak man advice. A man should say a word and it will hold for him. Geovanni or jameselias once said," patience is what you do when you're waiting"
I have done my analysis for the next month competition, from my calculations I should best 25% ( sure thing) but I know it's low n if I want to go higher, I need to twerk my strategy. But I've decided to let it go n stick to 25%. So help me God

Talk is cheap. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 2:18am On Oct 24, 2023
realone12:
the way I quickly Rush to announce my success, let me use the same energy to announce my failure.

you can be the most talented trader on earth, but if you are greedy and not discipline, you are as good as a newbie. a Man who cannot say something and stick to his word is not ready to face life.

ladies and gentlemen, meet Realone, the most greedy and indisciplined trader in history of forex trading.. I resolved not to trade again after hitting 65%, but on waking up todays, I opened my chat and saw an almost perfect set up. I quickly made a calculation in my head that even do I lose 4% today I will still end up winning a cash price and a challenge account. that why not take the risk.. I ended up risking 4% of 165000 which is 6600. I thought even if I lose the trade I will end up at around 161k which is still a good position. but what o failed to understand is the DD calculation is based on the initial balance of the 100k, so the 65k profit I earned doesn't account.. that's how I ended up 6600 thinking it's 4% not knowing that everything is being calculated in respect to the initial balance, so that makes the 6600 risked above the 5000 daily DD.. after some few hours I placed the trade, decided to check the trade and I found out that I have breached the daily DD.. just like that.. all the hope all the dream everything was gone. I can only blame myself.. I doubt if I will ever be able to attain this fit coz this trauma Will remain on me for a very long time..

brothers, I present myself for your brutal insults and scolding.. I am my own biggest obstacles

I'm pained more than you... I wish you understood the balanced based drawdown 😒😒😒
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 3:02am On Oct 24, 2023
@samfelly and bosses in the house, good morning. I noticed my darwinex account wasn't updating on the competition list, so I checked it on the FXblue. And this is what it is showing me. I have tried re-entering the investor's password over and over again but the attempt keeps failing. What do I do ooo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 3:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Petah:
@samfelly and bosses in the house, good morning. I noticed my darwinex account wasn't updating on the competition list, so I checked it on the FXblue. And this is what it is showing me. I have tried re-entering the investor's password over and over again but the attempt keeps failing. What do I do ooo
it has been like this since yesterday morning. I TRIED updating over and over again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Marshmallow1000:

Thanks for the info. Sometimes all this prop firm rules sef the English just tire me. Azin ehn at least they should use a lay man grammar nevertheless thanks
What happened to your telegram channel?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 3:56am On Oct 24, 2023
realone12:
the way I quickly Rush to announce my success, let me use the same energy to announce my failure.

you can be the most talented trader on earth, but if you are greedy and not discipline, you are as good as a newbie. a Man who cannot say something and stick to his word is not ready to face life.

ladies and gentlemen, meet Realone, the most greedy and indisciplined trader in history of forex trading.. I resolved not to trade again after hitting 65%, but on waking up todays, I opened my chat and saw an almost perfect set up. I quickly made a calculation in my head that even do I lose 4% today I will still end up winning a cash price and a challenge account. that why not take the risk.. I ended up risking 4% of 165000 which is 6600. I thought even if I lose the trade I will end up at around 161k which is still a good position. but what o failed to understand is the DD calculation is based on the initial balance of the 100k, so the 65k profit I earned doesn't account.. that's how I ended up 6600 thinking it's 4% not knowing that everything is being calculated in respect to the initial balance, so that makes the 6600 risked above the 5000 daily DD.. after some few hours I placed the trade, decided to check the trade and I found out that I have breached the daily DD.. just like that.. all the hope all the dream everything was gone. I can only blame myself.. I doubt if I will ever be able to attain this fit coz this trauma Will remain on me for a very long time..

brothers, I present myself for your brutal insults and scolding.. I am my own biggest obstacles
Na why I dey uninstall mt5 app on my phone when have met profit target. The juju in this business is real. U must see setup that will set u up for drawdown. This ur lesson is a very bitter one that will take time to heal o.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:45am On Oct 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Gold Alert

Buy gold at 1977
Stoploss 1967

Target 2007
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2023
I 'm bullish on EurUSD;
price is going to 1.07410
but first, it has to retrace before reaching for the previous weekly high(PWH)@1.07410
See my chart attached below
Trade plan: When price retraces to either of my point of interests: i will go into the 1-min chart to look for a sweep and shift in structureπŸ€•

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2023
Gasive:

Talk is cheap. grin grin
yeah I know. Hopefully I'll post my result the end of Nov.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2023
haryodehjia:

I'm pained more than you... I wish you understood the balanced based drawdown 😒😒😒

It was equity-based drawdown that affected him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2023
GabsonFX2:
How is US30 Short doing? On your chart.

700.0 pips kiss

Next withdrawal in 8days kiss

Was actually wondering when you would show up. More wins to your account, boss πŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.