Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,582 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467712 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!
USD/CAD buy... loads of long loading. apply proper risk.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:
the way I quickly Rush to announce my success, let me use the same energy to announce my failure.

you can be the most talented trader on earth, but if you are greedy and not discipline, you are as good as a newbie. a Man who cannot say something and stick to his word is not ready to face life.

ladies and gentlemen, meet Realone, the most greedy and indisciplined trader in history of forex trading.. I resolved not to trade again after hitting 65%, but on waking up todays, I opened my chat and saw an almost perfect set up. I quickly made a calculation in my head that even do I lose 4% today I will still end up winning a cash price and a challenge account. that why not take the risk.. I ended up risking 4% of 165000 which is 6600. I thought even if I lose the trade I will end up at around 161k which is still a good position. but what o failed to understand is the DD calculation is based on the initial balance of the 100k, so the 65k profit I earned doesn't account.. that's how I ended up 6600 thinking it's 4% not knowing that everything is being calculated in respect to the initial balance, so that makes the 6600 risked above the 5000 daily DD.. after some few hours I placed the trade, decided to check the trade and I found out that I have breached the daily DD.. just like that.. all the hope all the dream everything was gone. I can only blame myself.. I doubt if I will ever be able to attain this fit coz this trauma Will remain on me for a very long time..

brothers, I present myself for your brutal insults and scolding.. I am my own biggest obstacles
I don't what happened. But I think overconfidence got in the way. Thinking the market will play out as usual in your favour. Sorry man, I don't know how you feel. One thing I know is this, you have the potential. Your miscalculation cost you your position. I believe it won't happen next time.
You are still a motivation for me.

Like samfelly posted, psychology is what differentiate traders, there is no new strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Donsheddy:
Week 3 up and running

Riding guy bulls today....

Ent 21660
Sl 21300
Tp 22100

Trade Closed With 39 pips profit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:
the way I quickly Rush to announce my success, let me use the same energy to announce my failure.

you can be the most talented trader on earth, but if you are greedy and not discipline, you are as good as a newbie. a Man who cannot say something and stick to his word is not ready to face life.

ladies and gentlemen, meet Realone, the most greedy and indisciplined trader in history of forex trading.. I resolved not to trade again after hitting 65%, but on waking up todays, I opened my chat and saw an almost perfect set up. I quickly made a calculation in my head that even do I lose 4% today I will still end up winning a cash price and a challenge account. that why not take the risk.. I ended up risking 4% of 165000 which is 6600. I thought even if I lose the trade I will end up at around 161k which is still a good position. but what o failed to understand is the DD calculation is based on the initial balance of the 100k, so the 65k profit I earned doesn't account.. that's how I ended up 6600 thinking it's 4% not knowing that everything is being calculated in respect to the initial balance, so that makes the 6600 risked above the 5000 daily DD.. after some few hours I placed the trade, decided to check the trade and I found out that I have breached the daily DD.. just like that.. all the hope all the dream everything was gone. I can only blame myself.. I doubt if I will ever be able to attain this fit coz this trauma Will remain on me for a very long time..

brothers, I present myself for your brutal insults and scolding.. I am my own biggest obstacles
You have done nothing wrong brother. It's a mistake and only that you discover some new concept in a very hard way.

I believe firmly now that in every Calculated Risk there is UNFORSEEN RISK which we will not be aware of at time. That means even some calculated risk must be jettison sometimes for what is likely will be an obvious outcome (Greater Loss) this I have added into my trader dictionary.

November context is around the corner, get yourself together and aim even higher.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Time to put the dr & idr concepts to test on nas100, since there is no red folder news, nfp, etc today... When i get confirmation to make a trade entry...i shall be updating the house on what i understand about this technique...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
I' m waiting for price to breakout the dr or idr line now...currently at the DR & IDR New York Window 2.30pm to 3.30pm NGN
( Nas100, S&P500 & Us30 )
M5 Timeframe + No Red Folder News, No NFP, No Fomc meetings,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
GBP bullish across all boards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPCAD, here is what I am looking out for; I need a retest of the 1.67012 resistance to go short down to 1.25756 support. That's roughly 170pips. 🤞🤞

Gbpcad took me out on breakeven. Don't enter again. I see a double top top formed on weekly now. The only area to sell this time is at 1.70903. That's the best and will go down with massive pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Account growing small small,indeed,swing trading is the best.
As peteregwu once said,"fall in love with the hundreds and thousands of pips and not the money".So shall i heed to this.

👍👍👍💯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, here is what I am still anticipating, a move towards 1.2500 #gbpusd

Gbpusd now in 160pips profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
RKTexpert:
I' m waiting for price to breakout the dr or idr line now...currently at the DR & IDR New York Window 2.30pm to 3.30pm NGN
( Nas100, S&P500 & Us30 )
M5 Timeframe + No Red Folder News, No NFP, No Fomc meetings,
Nas100 directional bias is bullish...
Entry placed already as i m swinging this setup...the low of the day has been established....and there is no way price would return to that low see pic below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Geovanni412:

There is nothing like trending market, spike n channel trend most of the time - https://www.tradingpedia.com/price-action-trading/spike-plus-channel-trends-illustrations-part-i/

Check the monthly charts

What we have mostly is a trending range market which terminates at fibonacci levels or ATR levels around the monthly lows and highs even on XAUUSD

That is the nature of the market, and it persists for at least 8+ months every year

So, are you going to have zero trades in a month, waiting for a trend structure to form or will you simply focus on buying below the base and only take shorts when key lows have been taking out?

The choice is yours...

It's just like saying there's nothing like ranging market.

https://titanfx.com/news/range-versus-trend-trading-which-is-best-for-you

This is simply my perspective and it's favourable for newbies and consistent profitable traders.

The 5% profitable traders is because of discipline. Some don't trade in August and December.

We move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
rhynoemmie:
The week in general
Let me see how they play out.
Feel free to join

Eurgbp done.
Don't think eu is playing out anytime soon.

Back to the sidelines till either sl or tp on gj or nas100

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

It's no big deal honestly. If you lose it, you can make it back next month just the same you made it this month.

Unless, this month's win is based on luck and not a mechanical system.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
On GBPCAD, it would still sell but I will be waiting for it from 1.70903. The first one I took was from daily analysis and the weekly came in and formed a double top which overrided the daily analysis and now this time from the weekly time frame. As the double top is formed on weekly and the daily analysis being negated, it could grow higher; and if it does and eventually get to 1.70903, this time, nothing would stop me from selling it down to 1.60768. Do you know why? Because this time, the weekly and monthly are in agreement with my analysis. 💯💯

Note: my area if interest to sell is 1.70903

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samsung004:

ربِّ زِدنی عِلماً

My Lord, increase my knowledge

This above due should be on the tongue if every muslim trader.
It is from the Quran so if God says you should say this you should have faith in it.

No be every time be market review

Take your religious inclinations and leave. Religion does not exist here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
charly20:

Take your religious inclinations and leave. Religion does not exist here.
Your head dey strong ooo
By the end of the year u will reach 1000 pages
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Upon realizing that i m trading this setup on an account i don't want to touch; instead of trading it on a -DD account🤦🏻...i brought my stoploss to entry...commission fees will not be charged since i m trading indices...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fxwarrior:

It's just like saying there's nothing like ranging market.

https://titanfx.com/news/range-versus-trend-trading-which-is-best-for-you

This is simply my perspective and it's favourable for newbies and consistent profitable traders.

The 5% profitable traders is because of discipline. Some don't trade in August and December.

We move.

You misunderstood the post....i didn't explain it well

Lemme state it more clearly

If you are trading the daily chart on a currency pair (eurusd) and market is in an uptrend or downtrend

At some point in time, you will have deep pullbacks of up to 100-300 pips ..this pullback can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month or more before market moves to the next level higher or lower

On eurusd, we saw this between November 2022 and January 2023 and between february 6,2023 -february 20, 2023

On XAUUSD, we saw this between August 18 2023 - September 26, 2023

My question to you remains, how would you anticipate these points and what would you do when this inevitable point is reached?

Also, how do you intend to manage your positions as a swing trend trader when these areas occur?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jazakallahu khairan
Samsung004:

ربِّ زِدنی عِلماً

It is from the Quran so if God says you should say this you should have faith in it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nas100 still going up😌
Thanks to that DR | IDR concepts by mas7er

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, here is what I am still anticipating, a move towards 1.2500 #gbpusd

GBPUSD running 200pips in profit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
RKTexpert:

Nas100 directional bias is bullish...
Entry placed already as i m swinging this setup...the low of the day has been established....and there is no way price would return to that low see pic below

Modified

TP readjusted see pic below for the next two potential profit-target black lines.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

Don't beat yourself bro.

This is some of your character flaws and only you can get rid of them. If truly you're tired of this emotional roller coaster this your flaws put you on then you're ready to get rid of them.

Just do it. It's simple. Don't complicate things.

Also, I think maybe you shouldn't blow your trumpet just yet until you get to withdraw and reward yourself before letting FTA knows. I believe this will relieve you of the pressure of the FTA space here.

Just do your thing coded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samsung004:

ربِّ زِدنی عِلماً

[center][/center] you still need the review after prayers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Trading controls two human emotional factors; greed & fear🤦🏻

When our bravity is being fueled by greed, we will end up losing everything entirely and when we are being fearful thereby risking so little of our trading capital; we end up making so little.

Greed = Loss
Fearful = Lesser Return

Know this today: in other news, nas100 still firing up🙄

Modified
Trade closed in profits🤦🏻

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

The only difference between you and me now is that i got a revelation not to trade this week, if not i for done blow infofirst account trading outside of my rules. I was -7% on accumulated drawdown because my strategy was failing me back to back every month and i dreamt that i would get everything back the following month and indeed i recovered everything but i kom say make i follow pesin trade, na so the thing cast me ehn, i lost -3.5% in one week. And ordinarily my own risk management is such that i cant lose more than 2.5% every month and i didn't break this rule for months consecutively.

I have a bad strategy(atleast for now, until i return to my winning streaks) and a good risk management, u have a top notch strategy but a Bad risk management.
In this business, a good strategy is important but a good risk management is EVERYTHING.
At this point, you can't do this on your own bro, you need a supervisor/manager that monitors your trade because i have seen u blow account upon account even though you're a better trader than i am. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gold outlook for this week

Gold is still bullish from my angle and it's at a significant level in history.

It's aiming at 2070 to either break it or change it's trend.
This happened in 2020, 2022, March 2023 and it's happening again.
From my experience, the more a level gets tested, the more weaker it gets and testing it twice in a year should count for something.

Normally gold should retrace back at around 2008 region and it's not expected to see 2025 this month.

If 2025 is seen this week, there's a huge probability that it's Uncle Powell speech and that might give it momentum for possible 2070 break
which is not likely this month as it needs to catch it's breathe.

To be on safe side, look for a buy opportunity tomorrow and exit before Uncle Powell speech or adjust your stoploss to lockin profits. Just hoping your broker respects the stoploss.

Better to exit at 2008 region as the month is almost wrapping up.

Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by smilinguy: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
realone12:

I now understand why one of us deleted his MT4 after reaching a particular target he set.

Take it as a very bitter lesson to learn on this journey. You will definitely come back stronger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
With this huge red candle printing on oil, I'm less willing to remain a buyer.

Let's see how the day closes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPCAD, it would still sell but I will be waiting for it from 1.70903. The first one I took was from daily analysis and the weekly came in and formed a double top which overrided the daily analysis and now this time from the weekly time frame. As the double top is formed on weekly and the daily analysis being negated, it could grow higher; and if it does and eventually get to 1.70903, this time, nothing would stop me from selling it down to 1.60768. Do you know why? Because this time, the weekly and monthly are in agreement with my analysis. 💯💯

Note: my area if interest to sell is 1.70903
U HV an analysis for gbpusd to buy that's playing out, why do think gbpusd will be buying while gbdcad will be selling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
BinaryRocks:

If na me get that kind luck to reach that level, I no go dey risk more than $100 per day till the end of the month.

😂😂😂 90% of most of us here can do the same.
The greed in men no b small.
I have said it over and over, most of us are armed robbers. Na fear of been caught dey stop us from going out to Rob.

To make 65% in less than a month is already greed at her peak.

I remember saying also that it takes one moment of drawdown, more than ten years efforts can go down the drain.
Better to face reality now, risk control can never be over talked, and don't waste years raking gambling gains.. Market dey laugh us doing that. Market knows when he will come for us.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.