Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (470747 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
obilokechukwu:
us30 will buy this week, see my signal below
guy go to google playstore and search for this app;
iMarkup app,
It will make your writings and lines or arrow-pointers on your screenshot chart look a lot more cleaner and easy to read👍🏼

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2023
Oil prices still traded below 77, and in H1 the Bollinger band narrowed indicating the market decreased volatility, seems many oil investors waiting OPEC+ meeting on 30 November. Reuter reporting in an interview from an unnamed OPEC+ source, said he hopes there will be an option for “further collective reductions” in oil production at the next meeting. The source's comments echoed similar comments made earlier in November stating that additional cuts would be considered. Last week, analysts increasingly expected an extension of voluntary cuts of 1 million barrels a day or additional cuts to support prices.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2023
dmahn:
Cadjpy looks like its gonna be a promising buy. I will be waiting for a strong sell zone that turned into a failed zone for an entry. It's a trend following trade so I will go in with a decent lot size.. cool

This trade has failed.. Unto the next
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Omola2ulv: 4:24am On Nov 28, 2023
Stop using LOADNG WALLET

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2023
dmahn:

This trade has failed.. Unto the next
Cadjpy is still bearish.. I will consider buy at 107.500 but overall I'm bearish till price get to 104.300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2023
DXYY:

👍

You were very right. I've set my buy limits lower.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2023
My setups. Till next week if they trigger properly.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samogo1: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Looks like forex no longer obeys price Action. How 5 trades go break trend line, hit SL

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2023
kozmicity:

You were very right. I've set my buy limits lower.

Thanks boss, I m still bullish on all the jpy pairs but seems most are retracing currently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Buy gold 2009
Stoploss 1995

Target: To be closed today

Target 2032
Or close by 3:55pm today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2023
DXYY:

Thanks boss, I m still bullish on all the jpy pairs but seems most are retracing currently
Maybe, a minor retracement before the bullish movement.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Crumbian: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2023
samogo1:
Looks like forex no longer obeys price Action. How 5 trades go break trend line, hit SL

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Recently, I mentioned to you all that Fundednext is viewing this FTA thread. Again, they yielded to my recent post on their request for an interview. The first time, I rejected cos there was no single perk; they sent another with an added perk of 15K account, I rejected it and wrote here that unless they make it a $50K account, now see the attached - free 50K stellar account OR $100 cash.

I have therefore reached out to their customer support to confirm the genuity of the email, and they confirmed it's valid. (attached)....Fundednext should see me soon......... kiss

Wow, Gabson finally accept interview. Nice one. As FTMO try to get one with you that year, them no press further nor add incentives. Them (ftmo) dey craze.

Abeg, sha no forget to still tell them about us inside the interview and how we dey ginger you on. But this one that you do not leave any of your quotes on this thread, how dem go take believe? cheesy cheesy. Anyways, twist their arms to bring your boiz here some accounts o, biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2023
sampz:

Maybe, a minor retracement before the bullish movement.

You get m.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Target 2032 Or close by 3:55pm today
I am joining gold buy with a buy limit at 2014 and stoploss at 2009, tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2023
samfelly:

Wow, Gabson final accept interview. Nice one. As FTMO try to get one with you that year, them no press further nor add incentives. Them (ftmo) dey craze.

Abeg, sha no forget to still tell them about us inside the interview and how we dey ginger you on. But this one that you do not leave any of your quotes on this thread, how dem go take believe? cheesy cheesy. Anyways, twist their arms to bring your boiz here some accounts o, biko
grin grin grin ; Sam Sam shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Davigle:

I am joining gold buy with a buy limit at 2014 and stoploss at 2009, tp open

Buy limit triggered, let's see how it goes
first target for gold is 2018.xx once price breach that level, ain't nothing stopping us from closing above 2020 by the end of today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Update on EU long trade since Friday, the target is 1.0965, price is yet to reach that but we could potentially hit that today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
To the bolded, I still believe they follow (not just view) this thread; cos I never reached out to them after the first request to ask for any incentives, and even after the 2nd interview request - I never did, I posted here ONLY and mentioned my rules where I stated that it was my time to set my rules and they must yield. How come they yielded to those requests on two different occasions even with the exact same account size I mentioned....sincerely, it still baffles me. I have noted it down to ask them if they follow FTA.

During the interview preparation, I will request for an additional $10K or $15K account so one person can be gifted here. Fingers crossed.

To the bolded again, FTMO is just too rigid, haa haa; their head too strong. Although, all my fundednext withdrawals never reach one-third of FTMO sha, but I have benefited so much with Fundednext, like 150% refund, 200% refund, 15% challenge phase bonus, etc; hence, I'm sticking to them forever. My next prayer is that when I press withdrawal on Thursday, they should not be able to process it within 24hrs as promised - I go just hammer their bonus $1000 grin

Fingers crossed again!

Lol cheesy grin your prayer no reach my own o. Me wey don dey prayer make unknown gun men disrupt activities in their office on Thursday, into Friday grin. Abeg, press am very early on Thursday, say, 12:01 AM (by their country's time) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
BrightFuture48:

grin grin grin ; Sam Sam shocked

Na so nah cheesy, make boiz collect from the boss' overflow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
To the bolded, I still believe they follow (not just view) this thread; cos I never reached out to them after the first request to ask for any incentives, and even after the 2nd interview request - I never did, I posted here ONLY and mentioned my rules where I stated that it was my time to set my rules and they must yield. How come they yielded to those requests on two different occasions even with the exact same account size I mentioned....sincerely, it still baffles me. I have noted it down to ask them if they follow FTA.

During the interview preparation, I will request for an additional $10K or $15K account so one person can be gifted here. Fingers crossed.

To the bolded again, FTMO is just too rigid, haa haa; their head too strong. Although, all my fundednext withdrawals never reach one-third of FTMO sha, but I have benefited so much with Fundednext, like 150% refund, 200% refund, 15% challenge phase bonus, etc; hence, I'm sticking to them forever. My next prayer is that when I press withdrawal on Thursday, they should not be able to process it within 24hrs as promised - I go just hammer their bonus $1000 grin

Fingers crossed again!

Lol be calming down boss..

FundedNext is not viewing this thread

Same thing happened to me, I didn't reply just like you and then they sent another email and added incentives.

Find attached...

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Omola2ulv: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
RKTexpert:
guy go to google playstore and search for this app;
iMarkup app,
It will make your writings and lines or arrow-pointers on your screenshot chart look a lot more cleaner and easy to read👍🏼
i go do that, thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
dmahn:

Na 30 mins chart you dey use determine wetin us30 go do for the week grin grin... My Oga show me way o grin
yes ooo even one hour time frame. this week the market has left 3 touch movement which is high properbility trade but it has enter into ranging market or side way market. it will still trade upward for buy or bullish through out this week but wait for retest at the top resistance ruler. watch below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
nawao, gold has been ranging since mawning, na which kind suffer head babe b dis, she too get shakara but make ah dey follow her small small, before she use vex slap me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Davigle:
nawao, gold has been ranging since mawning, na which kind suffer head babe b dis, she too get shakara but make ah dey follow her small small, before she use vex slap me.
Wait till 3pm Nigeria time.. If am not wrong New York session..
Hope am not the only one that doesn't keep count of trading sessions grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
haryodehjia:

Wait till 3pm Nigeria time.. If am not wrong New York session..
Hope am not the only one that doesn't keep count of trading sessions grin

my broda no be only you ooo, NY AM session don open see how gold don dey jog, remain small him go begin fly

ok folks, 2day is greedy bastard day,

EU 1.0965 note that
Gold 2018 note that
price is about to run those levels
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
alright mates price just run above 1.0965 on EU, and our EU long trade has hit tp, bagged 60pips on it though 🙄,

now let gold work her magic, fly baby gurl fly 😍, take me to the moon and don't crash me downnnnn

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Alright folks, it's 3 pm and gold has close above 2018 and it's currently at 2022.xx, I think it's safe to say that gold will continue her journey north as she has broken out of her consolidation and also fundamentally speaking, there are some economic data release for the dollar which are comming out bearish for it, this shop give gold a clear path to continue surging. that's it for now from me. gat to sign out cos it seems like I'm beginning to be nuisance here...cheers to everyone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Davigle:
alright mates price just run above 1.0965 on EU, and our EU long trade has hit tp, bagged 60pips on it though 🙄,

now let gold work her magic, fly baby gurl fly 😍, take me to the moon and don't crash me downnnnn

You for leave am make e grow go 1.1060, this week cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Davigle:
Alright folks, it's 3 pm and gold has close above 2018 and it's currently at 2022.xx, I think it's safe to say that gold will continue her journey north as she has broken out of her consolidation and also fundamentally speaking, there are some economic data release for the dollar which are comming out bearish for it, this shop give gold a clear path to continue surging. that's it for now from me. gat to sign out cos it seems like I'm beginning to be nuisance here...cheers to everyone

Catch Gold at 2037, today cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.