Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (466301 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2023
RKTexpert:
spread is something else๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป

Thank God it did. It'd have hit my SL.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Thank God it did. It'd have hit my SL.

I'm in EJ buy, NASDAQ buy, GJ buy, EU buy, UJ buy.

Hopefully, 3/5 hit TP. Especially Nasdaq grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2023
kozmicity:

I forgot to post this. Price missed my entry because of spread.
I hope u dne delete it before price fall. Was stopped out twice at B.E. but I left eur/aud to run wild.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2023
UPDATE! GBP/NZD presented me fresh opportunity to buy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2023
EJ buy stop @163.259 ,SL 163.075,Tp 163.817

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2023
๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“‰ GBP/USD Sentiment Update!

Last week: 49.5% ๐Ÿ“ˆ
This week: 22.2% ๐Ÿ“‰

GBP/USD sentiment sees a decline. ๐Ÿ”„ Remember, this isn't a signal to buy or sell the asset. ๐Ÿ›‘ I'll be on the lookout for potential short (sell) setups. Stay informed and trade wisely! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฐ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Fxwarrior:
Exited buy. Expecting sell.

2003 to 1980 range.
Not yet sir.. Price can still push to 2020 for a minor pullback

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Fxwarrior:
The trick to passing prop firm account besides experience is starting well with good risk management.

Never risk more than 0.5% on your first trade. Accumulate some profits and use your own profits as a boost to garner more profits.

Treat the company's money as sacred.

Let your first trade be a winner, don't go hard with big lotsize. If you do and it ends in loss. You'll waste good time trying to dig yourself out instead of reaching target.

The disadvantage of first trade ending in loss is psychological as loss begets more loss and some try to increase lotsize which begets more loss until the dreaded message drops into inbox.

NB: The 0.5% should equate to 100 pips stop loss. No room for scalping. Target mostly high probability trades that can generate 100 - 600 pips and you'll be fine.
Choose your instrument(pairs) carefully. If possible trade only 1 or 2 pairs. Less is more because the more the number of pairs you choose, the higher the chances of losing money.

Some people may disagree with me and choose argument but this is my personal viewpoint.

I don't know who may wish to disagree with this but truer words were never said about successful prop firm trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2023
If you are trading USD pairs do well to keep an eye on the USD index. It heavily influences USD pairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
kozmicity:

I'm in EJ buy, NASDAQ buy, GJ buy, EU buy, UJ buy.

Hopefully, 3/5 hit TP. Especially Nasdaq grin

I don't think UJ is quite ready due to weak DXY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by YaksFx: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Who has been funded, and been able to make withdrawal with FundedNext or The Funded Trader Programme before?
Looking for someone to take investor's money, need to see proof.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
saintfaculty:
๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“‰ GBP/USD Sentiment Update!

Last week: 49.5% ๐Ÿ“ˆ
This week: 22.2% ๐Ÿ“‰

GBP/USD sentiment sees a decline. ๐Ÿ”„ Remember, this isn't a signal to buy or sell the asset. ๐Ÿ›‘ I'll be on the lookout for potential short (sell) setups. Stay informed and trade wisely! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฐ

If I spot a reversal structure within that yellow zone, I will be shorting GU. No reversal structure, no trade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Just sold gj
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
No Cap Oooooo, these guys mean business o.

See as dem dey flaunt seriousness in the prop space...

Good improvement, but the negative I have with them is they don't have crypto. I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
wuyexzy01:

I hope u dne delete it before price fall. Was stopped out twice at B.E. but I left eur/aud to run wild.

I closed at BE. It was due to my negligence I missed out on something. I'm set for a sell sha.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
DXYY:

I don't think UJ is quite ready due to weak DXY

Okay chief. Make I go check, but I don't do all those correlation things oo.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2023

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Riverrun: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Recently, I mentioned to you all that Fundednext is viewing this FTA thread. Again, they yielded to my recent post on their request for an interview. The first time, I rejected cos there was no single perk; they sent another with an added perk of 15K account, I rejected it and wrote here that unless they make it a $50K account, now see the attached - free 50K stellar account OR $100 cash.

I have therefore reached out to their customer support to confirm the genuity of the email, and they confirmed it's valid. (attached)....Fundednext should see me soon......... kiss

๐Ÿ‘ Good bargaining power you displayed there.
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
kozmicity:

Okay chief. Make I go check, but I don't do all those correlation things oo.

๐Ÿ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Danator(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Recently, I mentioned to you all that Fundednext is viewing this FTA thread. Again, they yielded to my recent post on their request for an interview. The first time, I rejected cos there was no single perk; they sent another with an added perk of 15K account, I rejected it and wrote here that unless they make it a $50K account, now see the attached - free 50K stellar account OR $100 cash.

I have therefore reached out to their customer support to confirm the genuity of the email, and they confirmed it's valid. (attached)....Fundednext should see me soon......... kiss

I must say this bargain is commendable. Afterall, the interview session is mostly to their benefit. As well, Some trading influencers we know today became popular through interviews like this.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Bosssmiiiiii ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
wuna weldone ooo, ah say make ah remind wuna say, na just 5 point remain for gold to reach 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Davigle:
wuna weldone ooo, ah say make ah remind wuna say, na just 5 point remain for gold to reach 2020

news dey push price down but no shaking as long as price remains above 2009/2010
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watching AudCad closely, waiting for it to get to 0.90329 so I can sell from there and set my SL way above the red line with additional 20-30pips, making about 50pips SL in total. Don't wanna make a mess of it like I did with the trades below today.

Today trades going crazily against me currently because I entered way too earlier than usual. But of course I know why I entered, so no panic.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
kozmicity:

I closed at BE. It was due to my negligence I missed out on something. I'm set for a sell sha.
Sell ke? I just entered a fresh buy. Na test we dey test ahm. And still holding my eur/aud buy. I think GBP pairs are set for some bullish run.
To consider a sell will depend how today candle closes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Got out of my gold buy trade because price seems to be range bound and it looks like it is set for some correction downwards before it continues pushing north, so I am on the sidelines at the moment....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Davigle:
Got out of my gold buy trade because price seems to be range bound and it looks like it is set for some correction downwards before it continues pushing north, so I am on the sidelines at the moment....
that's wat I call chahoozing. They bully u out of a trade that's gonna Play out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Those guys are very serious at what they do that the agreed to your condition to grant them an interview. Their action testifies to their dedication to the business. Wonderful, boss. More wins to come.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bro dash me this account na cheesy
GabsonFX2:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
us30 will buy this week, see my signal below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
obilokechukwu:
us30 will buy this week, see my signal below

Na 30 mins chart you dey use determine wetin us30 go do for the week grin grin... My Oga show me way o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.