Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460000 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Feshizzy:

The increase DD makes no sense, if they also keep increasing the profit target.

It'll make a whole lot of sense if the max DD and Daily DD applies to live funded account as well..

To me that's a great deal
@samfelly pls what firm is this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2023
obilokechukwu:
chfjpy will continue to buy throughout this year 2023 down to 2024 because gbpjpy is still buying and it has not reach resistance level or area of value on monthly time frame, and not only that the daily time frame has continuation correction which some candles had left the continuation correction area heading to impose move see the chat below

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2023
There's likely going to be a gap up in gold as a result of strong demand for the metal.

Monday and Tuesday are expected to be bullish while bearish correction starts on Wednesday.

NB: Take this with a pinch of salt as market will ultimately decide by next week but best to plan ahead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nwadaka:
What an endless quest of 3 months and 2 weeks . $200k evaluation challenge passed, making it total of $350k for TFT account, it would have been a total allocation of $550k if MFF did not close, in all, all glory be to thy lord.. This account really stress me cuz of Max drawdown of 6%, was risking only 0.35%..
Congrats Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

It'll make a whole lot of sense if the max DD and Daily DD applies to live funded account as well..

To me that's a great deal
@samfelly pls what firm is this?

www.tradiac.com They're a no nonsense prop firm (no scalping with them. Any trade less than 5 minutes is considered scalping) All their accounts/challenges are a 1 Phase thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
This place is so quiet

Oya na
Witchcraftx lessons

Stay a little bit longer on that trade after u have analysed and entered.

Just believe and stay it out to the end. Trade must hit SL or tp no premature ejaculations

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2023
samfelly:

www.tradiac.com They're a no nonsense prop firm (no scalping with them. Any trade less than 5 minutes is considered scalping) All their accounts/challenges are a 1 Phase thing

Thanks... I really love their model , but unfortunately no single review about them on YouTube.

Make I de with others for now.. if it's too good to be true then it probably is

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2023
samfelly:
OMO! BLACK FRIDAY SALES JUST FULL PROP FIRMS. IMAGINE, BUY ONE GET TWO (2) ACCOUNTS ADDED TO YOU, FOC (free of charge)!!!

A silly idea crossed my mind, last night. A very very silly idea smiley. It would take a percentage of trust and understanding to make it not look so silly, after all cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2023
PraiseGod4u:

Thanks... I really love their model , but unfortunately no single review about them on YouTube.

Make I de with others for now.. if it's too good to be true then it probably is

Yeah, they started out around March this year. I'll go see what Prop Firm Reviews, on Telegram, have about them. But, a little enquiry I have made about them says they are Sweden based. You can test them out and be the review others see on the youtube you mentioned, boss cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Happy Sunday.... FTA
EURJPY
H4 TIMEFRAME...

LONG WHEN ASIAN SESSION OPENS

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2023
samfelly:

A silly idea crossed my mind, last night. A very very silly idea smiley. It would take a percentage of trust and understanding to make it not look so silly, after all cool
Yeah, it would be a free pass to phase 2 or funded if the freebies are 1 phase
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Yeah, it would be a free pass to phase 2 or funded if the freebies are 1 phase

No, this' not the silly idea I have cheesy. I will unveil the silly idea soon grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Nwadaka:
What an endless quest of 3 months and 2 weeks . $200k evaluation challenge passed, making it total of $350k for TFT account, it would have been a total allocation of $550k if MFF did not close, in all, all glory be to thy lord.. This account really stress me cuz of Max drawdown of 6%, was risking only 0.35%..

Congrats ...

enjoy your hard work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2023
infofirst:

Make we wait for boss samfelly response o

aahh

oga no vex ooo grin grin grin

i b no de updated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
A quick question, Gabsonfx2. Did Fundednext ever pay you the 15% profit share of the challenge phases (1 n 2)?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Monday and Tuesday are expected to be bullish while bearish correction starts on Wednesday.

NB: Take this with a pinch of salt as market will ultimately decide by next week but best to plan ahead.

This would be likely if gold price opens close to 2005 or above it at market open by 11pm tonight. A clear breakout above 2010 will reinforce the BULLS.

If market opens around 2002 or lower it means BEARS are still lurking around. Best to exit open buy positions.
As at now I am not happy how the market closed so I won't have any issue closing buy order if I'm not convinced.
Even if market rallies up heavily after I close it, no problem.

Trade safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TradingGod: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
samfelly:

3 people adding money together to buy one account + 2 free account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
TradingGod:
The terms is "Before getting the 2 free account, you have to pass the evaluation stages of the first account you bought before getting the 2 free account".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by teemy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
raphemmanuel:
The terms is "Before getting the 2 free account, you have to pass the evaluation stages of the first account you bought before getting the 2 free account".

Even the free accounts are evaluations which can only be gotten one AFTER the other.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
TradingGod:

grin grin grin
Nigerians are something else.
Their brains are always on overdrive. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
TradingGod:

Bravo, you got me cheesy. How did you know? This is, closely, the silly idea. I give it to your deducing power cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
raphemmanuel:

Well, the 2 free accounts are added after 3 days if the payment was done, say, on Friday. Not until the main account is passed. That is what I understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
The trick to passing prop firm account besides experience is starting well with good risk management.

Never risk more than 0.5% on your first trade. Accumulate some profits and use your own profits as a boost to garner more profits.

Treat the company's money as sacred.

Let your first trade be a winner, don't go hard with big lotsize. If you do and it ends in loss. You'll waste good time trying to dig yourself out instead of reaching target.

The disadvantage of first trade ending in loss is psychological as loss begets more loss and some try to increase lotsize which begets more loss until the dreaded message drops into inbox.

NB: The 0.5% should equate to 100 pips stop loss. No room for scalping. Target mostly high probability trades that can generate 100 - 600 pips and you'll be fine.
Choose your instrument(pairs) carefully. If possible trade only 1 or 2 pairs. Less is more because the more the number of pairs you choose, the higher the chances of losing money.

Some people may disagree with me and choose argument but this is my personal viewpoint.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fxwarrior:
The trick to passing prop firm account besides experience is starting well with good risk management.

Never risk more than 0.5% on your first trade. Accumulate some profits and use your own profits as a boost to garner more profits.

Let your first trade be a winner, don't go hard with big lotsize. If you do and it ends in loss. You'll waste good time trying to dig yourself out instead of reaching target.

The disadvantage of first trade ending in loss is psychological as loss begets more loss and some try to increase lotsize which begets more loss until the dreaded message drops into inbox.

The one and only Fxwarrior of our FTA. These are words of wisdom and experience. Let he/she who have ears, listen and key in on this professional trading nuggets.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Yes

Good. Thanks. Fundednext is standing out with this their swift (24 hours tops) payments! Now, prop firms that take more than 8 days to pay traders who requested for withdrawal would soon start losing customers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I hope the 24hrs is true, I will know by Thursday.

Above all, Fundednext tops the chart.

Sure it is 🏃‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I hope the 24hrs is true, I will know by Thursday.

Above all, Fundednext tops the chart.

Yeah, they're topping. Thursday, moment of truth

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fxwarrior was in the market before I learn to spell 3 letters words.A big hail to such an experienced trader like him.
samfelly:

The one and only Fxwarrior of our FTA. These are words of wisdom and experience. Let he/she who have ears, listen and key in on this professional trading nuggets.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fxwarrior:

NB: The 0.5% should equate to 100 pips stop loss. No room for scalping. Target mostly high probability trades that can generate 100 - 600 pips and you'll be fine.
Choose your instrument(pairs) carefully. If possible trade only 1 or 2 pairs. Less is more because the more the number of pairs you choose, the higher the chances of losing money.

Some people may disagree with me and choose argument but this is my personal viewpoint.

Very very true at the bolded. The first 3 trade here got me into 1.5% DD, I tried to get them back but increased to 2%, then 3%...The job I've been doing for the past 6 months is to get out of the DD. Using 0.10 to make a loss and trying to use 0.02 to get out of it is psychologically stressful. Spending more time on getting out of DD instead of working towards the target.... The first trade win is very very crucial... Look for a very low risk and A+ setup. The moment you are up 1%, risking 0.5 to make the next 1 or 2% will be so easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fxwarrior:

This would be likely if gold price opens close to 2005 or above it at market open by 11pm tonight. A clear breakout above 2010 will reinforce the BULLS.

If market opens around 2002 or lower it means BEARS are still lurking around. Best to exit open buy positions.
As at now I am not happy how the market closed so I won't have any issue closing buy order if I'm not convinced.
Even if market rallies up heavily after I close it, no problem.

Trade safe.

Detailed!!

To me 2010 is the POI..that point has served as : strong-resistant, strong-support, and even swap zone few months back. If price can't break it from now till tomorrow am going full bearish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.