Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473844 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On AUDCAD, I am anticipating a big move to the upside. Today is Monday, Risky though. 😎
I think there's going to be some 200pips move downwards before the massive uptrend move as I can't see any strong support around the current area suggesting otherwise. The final destination is 0.953×× based on the weekly TF. But I'm seeing a retracement down to that purple horizontal line(as it's a major support zone) before continuing the uptrend. If it can retrace down to that 0.875××, I'm longing it and forgetting till January at least. That's gonna be some massive 800pips move.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Feel free to dm kiss

O.k sir... I'll dm you next year as dis year dne go already. Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
dmahn:
The indescipline trader is here. I'm keeping this here again.. Market or technical analysis will not solve the trading problems created by Lack of Confidence, lack of discipline or improper focus.

I will not close any trade prematurely this week. So help me God

Alaye, y u con dey drag title with me now, you no know say na only me be the indiscipline trader for here, oya shift joor, you are in my space 😝
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Thanks bro
I will just stick with tickmill..
Zero spread and commission is 5$ per 1 lot
Na the minimum withdrawal been dey unsettle me 25$.
I go manage am like that

Was this a Standard or Cent Account??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Damn shocked.boss we need to talk o cheesy privately.
infofirst:

I have once recovered from 9.5% DD before
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
geedot:
I think there's going to be some 200pips move downwards before the massive uptrend move as I can't see any strong support around the current area suggesting otherwise. The final destination is 0.953×× based on the weekly TF. But I'm seeing a retracement down to that purple horizontal line(as it's a major support zone) before continuing the uptrend. If it can retrace down to that 0.875××, I'm longing it and forgetting till January at least. That's gonna be some massive 800pips move.

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's very true when people say one behave like his favorite person in a particular field cool,I have been anticipating this setup since last week and is taking it at the exact level your entry is.
But there's a problem.Can you check on GBPCAD and tell me what you see.i see a strong sell on it and a buy on AUDCAD.
peteregwu:
On AUDCAD, I am anticipating a big move to the upside. Today is Monday, Risky though. 😎
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Was this a Standard or Cent Account??

Not a cent account...
Pro account (raw spread)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Davigle:

Alaye, y u con dey drag title with me now, you no know say na only me be the indiscipline trader for here, oya shift joor, you are in my space 😝

Your indiscipline dey learn work from my own oo 😅.. Everyone here knows my problem.. I don read "best loser wins" and "trading in the zone" tire... But what happens is that I only stayed disciplined a week or two after reading, the third week like this, I don dey mess up again... Well! I think I've found a solution which is to keep reading the key points everyday b4 entering the market until I master my emotions. The most expensive tool in this business is psychology .. Imagine selling when market is selling and still loosing grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Trust me bro.you will keep reading those books t without anything happening if you don't take the necessary action.
I remember a part where mark Douglas said many traders know the critical components of a successful trader but does not take action to make it a functional belief.
My advice is that,read trading in the zone again,take the five fundamental truths.Take note and copy down all good and bad trading habits mentioned in the book,make a map relating those truths to the proper attitudes or habit inculcated as a result of those truths.Also map out your bad trading habit and related them to those Truths in order to detect those beliefs that are in conflict with the Truth.
Remember, successful traders are successful because of how they think and what they think during their trading activities.Those thoughts would automatically affect anything you do while you're trading.Since I started out like this.I find trading fun and easy.It was indeed an eye opener cool cool.Good luck.
dmahn:

Your indiscipline dey learn work from my own oo 😅.. Everyone here knows my problem.. I don read "best loser wins" and "trading in the zone" tire... But what happens is that I only stayed disciplined a week or two after reading, the third week like this, I don dey mess up again... Well! I think I've found a solution which is to keep reading the key points everyday b4 entering the market until I master my emotions. The most expensive tool in this business is psychology .. Imagine selling when market is selling and still loosing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On XAUUSD (GOLD/USD), I am looking for a drop down to 1975. Small lotsize. Just respect gold and let gold respect you. Risky trade.

On gold/USD, tp has been hit. You can count the pips. Stop playing.. 😎

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anytime you drop signal,qoute me abeg cool
peteregwu:

On gold/USD, tp has been hit. You can count the pips. Stop playing.. 😎

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPCAD, I am anticipating a huge drop down to 1.62722. Risky trade. 🏃🏃

@ibrahimlagosian, I dropped gbpcad here since last month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Davigle:
Major stock indices
Evening house, update on NQ and YM
Price booked as anticipated

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Cc: abham, kozmicity
I think AU may play out accordingly, the only thing left is confirmation from CPI tomorrow. A weaker CPI should send AU soaring as well as EU and GU, while a stronger CPI will send the dollar soaring thereby dabaruing my analysis... Which ever it is I would wait for CPI to come out and then act accordingly...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPCAD, I am anticipating a huge drop down to 1.62722. Risky trade. 🏃🏃

I dropped gbpcad few weeks back. The werey almost hit my sl before making a reverse in my favour. I entered with just few positions and later added when I discovered it would later fall....now in profit. @ibrahimlagosian.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
infofirst:

0.2lot for $10k is because it's a time bound thing. For no time limit.. I will recommend 0.1lot

That means $5k account should be 0.05? Issok grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Glow8269:

Am not financially bouyant now,can you fund for me,even if it ten dollars

For how long have you been trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Donsheddy:

Not a cent account...
Pro account (raw spread)

Wooow. Okay that's good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
I tried to place a trade on a Standard Account using the Smallest lot size of 0.01 and it's saying Not enough Money but I've seen people place trades with an equity of $1 before.

Who knows any particular reason why

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thurs & frid so many red folder news

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
DXYY:
GOLD bought

SL; 2009.09

Tp1; 2078

TP2; 2200

Stop loss hit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2023
On gold/USD. Risky

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
I tried to place a trade on a Standard Account using the Smallest lot size of 0.01 and it's saying Not enough Money but I've seen people place trades with an equity of $1 before.

Maybe you will have to use a huge leverage like 1:1000

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Good day Davigle, I noticed on the weekly tf, AU dropped into the bullish gap I talked about on my analysis post but Nzdusd did not, that is a sign of accumulation on NU.

On H4, AU printed a HL within the H4 DR while NU printed a LL with the flat lows likely to be taken out while dropping into the weekly gap.

I will attach photos.

Davigle:
Cc: abham, kozmicity
I think AU may play out accordingly, the only thing left is confirmation from CPI tomorrow. A weaker CPI should send AU soaring as well as EU and GU, while a stronger CPI will send the dollar soaring thereby dabaruing my analysis... Which ever it is I would wait for CPI to come out and then act accordingly...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:35am On Dec 12, 2023
No one knows where the oil price will move in the future, yesterday the oil price formed a small body indecision candle with shadows on the top and bottom of the candle. According to analysts, OPEC* output cuts may have no effect unless there are further cuts. A Reuters survey shows that OPEC+ 2.2 million barrel-per-day production cuts in the first quarter of the New Year will be counterbalanced by a potential supply surplus, signaling a bearish outlook for oil prices.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Thunday1005(m): 2:17am On Dec 12, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Your leverage, some broker allows you to increase the leverage of an existing account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2023
peteregwu:

Maybe you will have to use a huge leverage like 1:1000

Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Thunday1005:

Your leverage, some broker allows you to increase the leverage of an existing account.

Alright sir.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2023
Morning folks, looks like the markets are beginning to price in a potential weak CPI, but only time will tell. Looks like EJ and GJ is beginning to move as anticipated, there's a -MSS on the 1 hour chart which is clearly visible on EJ than GJ, but let's see how it goes

Cc: puremark, kozmicity, rhynoemmie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2023
abham:
Good day Davigle, I noticed on the weekly tf, AU dropped into the bullish gap I talked about on my analysis post but Nzdusd did not, that is a sign of accumulation on NU.

On H4, AU printed a HL within the H4 DR while NU printed a LL with the flat lows likely to be taken out while dropping into the weekly gap.

I will attach photos.

I'd say we have an SMT divergence between the Aussie and the kiwi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BillAckman: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2023
I see a lot of people complaining about Trading Indiscipline

Here is what I think Is the solution

Aside from trading, have other side hustles that could feed you till you can bag that big account $500,000+ , so 1 payout can cover your monthly expenses for 1 to 3 months if you don't trade within those months

With this you won't be pressured to trade everyday, hence you will be fixated on only A+ setup's

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.