Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460855 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
samfelly:

Yeah, update plenty

I dey ground dey wait

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by marsoden: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Does Excess have a micro account? I'm actually not referring to their standard 10 USD account.
I need an account that I can grow little by little with the barest of risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2023
geedot:
I missed out on the 1st move, I mapped it out since last week and forgot to check it up(disadvantages of trading many pairs). I'm expecting a retest of that zone you circled 1.274xx, as you can see I had an arrow pointing downwards from that spot too, so I can sell from there. I hate joining trades in the middle, it's like being dropped in the middle of a war without shield.

Imagine entering now and it went up to retest that zone(this happens a lot), that's 200pips(you probably would have been stopped out, but if not) in DD already. By the time the move would continue the downtrend after the retest, instead of catching 200pips in profit on the way down, you are recovering 200pips initial loss.
Of course it might not come to retest it and just head straight down. I'm just gonna see it as one of those unlucky days and move on, rather than hop on it when I'm not fully convinced and it goes ahead to hit my SL.

Different stroke for different folks though.

Interesting review, my strategy is actually giving me a buy to that 1.27***.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2023
Oil prices fell again and formed a lower low at 68.44, there are various opinions regarding the decline in oil prices. Analyst Oilprice state oil prices are still under pressure from inflation data which encourages the Fed to maintain high interest rates. some state that OPEC+ producers need a long-term plan to manage supply to the market. U.S. record high oil production is a huge problem for OPEC+

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Interesting review, my strategy is actually giving me a buy to that 1.27***.

Will leave this and focus on buying EU...its ripe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 3:54am On Dec 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Next year? undecided OK sha

Make God protect us pass next year. Amin

Amen boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 5:48am On Dec 13, 2023
On GBPNZD, I am anticipating a breakdown to 1.99066. Aside this pair, I won't be taking any trade again. I will be off for about 2 weeks. Good luck!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPNZD, I am anticipating a breakdown to 1.99066. Aside this pair, I won't be taking any trade again. I will be off for about 2 weeks. Good luck!

Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Good morning everyone.I have something very important to discuss with you guys especially the swing bosses here.
I decided to follow peteregwu style of trading any pair I spot a setup.i would find many setups greater than I can take at once.so I have to choose and pick setups I will trade but some would later become losers while the ones I didn't trade would turn out to be winners.I feel this causes a lack of consistency.
Is there any implications of analysing many markets and piling up too many setups for oneself?
How do one analyze many markets in such a way it would not cause this problem.Good morning bosses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Good morning everyone.I have something very important to discuss with you guys especially the swing bosses here.
I decided to follow peteregwu style of trading any pair I spot a setup.i would find many setups greater than I can take at once.so I have to choose and pick setups I will trade but some would later become losers while the ones I didn't trade would turn out to be winners.I feel this causes a lack of consistency.
Is there any implications of analysing many markets and piling up too many setups for oneself?
How do one analyze many markets in such a way it would not cause this problem.Good morning bosses.

Few months back I was in your shoes my strategy keeps giving me alot of setups, what I did was I took every trade I saw set up and began to monitor them, soon I began to see reasons why I shouldn't have taken some and thats how I began to filter them out . my advice ; if you can't take them all put them in your watch list write your criteria for entry and exit down and monitor them closely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Ok boss,do you have a fixed number of market you trade?
DXYY:

Few months back I was in your shoes my strategy keeps giving me alot of setups, what I did was I took every trade I saw set up and began to monitor them, soon I began to see reasons why I shouldn't have taken some and thats how I began to filter them out . my advice ; if you can't take them all put them in your watch list write your criteria for entry and exit down and monitor them closely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year

Same to you bros. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

You don't have to take every pair you see, even if they give you the best set up. One thing you have to consider first is how much you are willing to risk for any trade you want to take. Like me if i trade and I make profit, I risk like 30% from the previous trade(s) I took to take another trade by so doing my capital is not at risk rather my 30% profit is what it's at risk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Ok boss,do you have a fixed number of market you trade?

I currently have like 30 on my watch list, in this market ehn just trade what suits your mentality and as long as you are having peace of mind, I ask my sef what's the point of trading just 2-5 pairs when the market only trends for about 30 to 40 percent of the time Is your favorite pair worth sticking with when they are ranging? Pairs like GJ, EJ, Chfjpy, uj all trended throughout this year imagine having a look at this pairs. But the truth is just trade what you believe in, some might say jack of all trade, you know the rest grin, at the end of the day as long as we keep improving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On EURNZD, I am watching if it could touch 1.75022, then I could go long and target 1.85212. 👀👀

On EURNZD, I shared few weeks back, I am still in profit. We still have a long way to go, about 1k pips ahead. It's gonna be a long ride ahead. But can it ride to my tp? Time would tell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2023
..,Master of nonegrin.but I think what we're mastering here is the strategy not a particular market'smovement Sha.[quotes author=DXYY post=127457191]

I currently have like 30 on my watch list, in this market ehn just trade what suits your mentality and as long as you are having peace of mind, I ask my sef what's the point of trading just 2-5 pairs when the market only trends for about 30 to 40 percent of the time Is your favorite pair worth sticking with when they are ranging? Pairs like GJ, EJ, Chfjpy, uj all trended throughout this year imagine having a look at this pairs. But the truth is just trade what you believe in, some might say jack of all trade, you know the rest grin, at the end of the day as long as we keep improving. [/quote]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2023
morning folks, so over night the BoJ released a statement that they would not be hiking rates this December in their meeting next week, rather they would be keeping their rates unchanged still at the -0.10%, I'm guessing US CPI yesterday made them had coldfeet. Due to this development I am no longer bullish on JPY, (xxxjpy bears is no longer valid) I would looking to long UJ if my setups show. cheers

cc: puremark, kozmicity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
..,Master of nonegrin.but I think what we're mastering here is the strategy not a particular market'smovement Sha.

Exactly, but some have a wonderful ability of predicting some particular pairs movement after years of studying it, hence why I said different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2023
Wetin I see sha
peteregwu:

On EURNZD, I shared few weeks back, I am still in profit. We still have a long way to go, about 1k pips ahead. It's gonna be a long ride ahead. But can it ride to my tp? Time would tell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2023
UJ buy limit, at 145.7xx stoploss at 145.5xx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Davigle:
UJ buy limit, at 145.7xx stoploss at 145.5xx

And we are live
buy limit triggered
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Men and brethren,
With deep pain in my heart, I want to inform the house that I have successfully blown my Alpha- Capital 5k free account after passing the first phase.

This thing pain me well well...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Men and brethren,
With deep pain in my heart, I want to inform the house that I have successfully blown my Alpha- Capital 5k free account after passing the first phase.

Sorry boss, keep working hard we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Men and brethren,

Nothing good comes easy bro, and if that's one of the price you have to pay b4 u achieve success, I'd say that's a good thing, sorry for your loss, but don't stop to wallow in your misery. Keeping on grinding, keep on moving champ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Men and brethren,

Quite unfortunate, try identify the reasons why the account was blown and work towards rectifying them, so as not to happen again

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2023
How come?
raphemmanuel:
Men and brethren,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
How come?
I meet the 8% threshold on Friday last week, but since the minimum trading days was 3 days, I have to complete the minimum 3 days trading on Monday and was immediately sents my login details same Monday for my second phase.

And I have blown it, that's how it happened.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2023

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Men and brethren,

Nothing spoil bro, see it as a learning curve and keep improving. We will all get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
UPDATE!!!
CAD/CHF BOUGHT! EUR/AUD SOLD!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.