Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (800618 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Tinyman:

2nd position all things being equal

I have checked the games of 2nd to 5th position of the current table and they all lost

I hope no new winner and it stays dis way

But all things are never equal in this competition. It's one thing for you to check, it's another thing for the mods to check. The more you look the less you see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hammer2O2O: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Anyone please
sent 5h
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Hammer2O2O:
sent 5h
Thank you very much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2023
lexylexy:

But all things are never equal in this competition. It's one thing for you to check, it's another thing for the mods to check. The more you look the less you see grin
But did you see where he said he checked from 1st to 5th.
So if any other contestant from 6th to 50th position should win now, una go dey shout ojoro.
Anyway, I was following all the tickets dropped for the final week, and I can say only 4 or 5 tickets came out green.
Regardless of whatever the mods have to say, we already know the winners, I want to see any abracadabra that will happen, then we protest.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
2D2904BF

Tuesday to Thursday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Hammer2O2O:
sent 5h

Boss help me with 5h pls.... 7049616203
Opay
Kingsley

Tanks🙏🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Boss leave all dis talk show luv,,,, dat person who credited u might be havin credit on his neck too..... If everybodi begin do talk of credit dey owed

Na him be say nobodi wil be benefitin frm each oda in dis thread.... A simple 1K or 5h to me and Olaoluwa each won't make u be on debt foreva

Make una dy shw luv oo,,,,, de way a stranger helped u,,,, me or any1 else might b in dat position to help u tomrrw 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Are you forcing money out of his pocket rn? Cos someone help him no mean say he must help you also life no be like that

When Apex dey credit your aza you don ever give out anything from that money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2023
kenearth50:

Thats individual corner
He picked Man United to be the first to reach 9 corner which never happened 😣

Oooops
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Cos someone help him no mean say he must help you also life no be like that

Yes I undastand,,,,,,, not every1 has a good heart😞🙂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2023
“So I say
No man say no man can take my joy away eh
Yeah eh eh eh
I just wanna get more money and live my life my way
Free smoke free Hennessey
More life to my enemies” cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Hammer2O2O:
sent 5h

913549 1084 opay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexylexy(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
rainmoredays:
So if any other contestant from 6th to 50th position should win now, una go dey shout ojoro.
Anyway, I was following all the tickets dropped for the final week, and I can say only 4 or 5 tickets came out green.
Regardless of whatever the mods have to say, we already know the winners, I want to see any abracadabra that will happen, then we protest.

Just dey watch wetin go happen. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
“So I say
No man say no man can take my joy away eh
Yeah eh eh eh
I just wanna get more money and live my life my way
Free smoke free Hennessey
More life to my enemies” cool

Make i drop aza?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
i get peace of mind since when i quit this stupid habit of gambling. may god deliver you guys from this habit. i and eseka12 don quit gambling grin

Are you still gambling free? How has the journey been?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Cybergeggar is too much on this street of NL 🤧🤧
You help 1 person, 35 monickers will quote you sharply to render help to them

Everyone needs help but don't let your addiction to betting render you useless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2023
kenearth50:

Please can you help check for the meaning of booking codes geggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
kenearth50:

Oya help me with 1k fess
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tinyman: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2023
lexylexy:

Ahh abeg oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tinyman: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2023
rainmoredays:

Thank you for this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Are you still gambling free? How has the journey been?
the journey has been good since from the day that i said i quit, the benefits are:1. i have peace of mind im not frustrated like before when i was deep in gambling.
2. i enjoy the fruit of my labour instead of watching it go directly into alabi's account.
3.i dont beg anymore
4.i always have money to sustain my life.
these are just a few i cant mention all. im urging you to quit this habit if you are into it. i swear to god there is no any benefit in it. its just a disease of the mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2023
the level of begging, frustration, anger, tribal bigotry and blasphemy in this thread is too much and its all caused by this gambling habit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
the level of begging, frustration, anger, tribal bigotry and blasphemy in this thread is too much and its all caused by this gambling habit.

Belike you don see small 5k wey make you dey run mouth.. e go soon finish you go come here dey cry for crumbs

Nah people wey dey take you serious i dey pity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Belike you don see small 5k wey make you dey run mouth.. e go soon finish you go come here dey cry for crumbs

Nah people wey dey take you serious i dey pity
pjtechnologies the certified cyberbeggar, people are getting addicted to gambling you are getting addicted to begging i salute you. be loyal to me and if you are lucky i will show you the way.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
Then leave the thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Then leave the thread
the thread give me more reasons to quit. everyday when i see u guys begging, i say to myself i dont wanna be like these guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
pjtechnologies the certified cyberbeggar, people are getting addicted to gambling you are getting addicted to begging i salute you. be loyal to me and if you are lucky i will show you the way.

You're just one Confused soul

Clown
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
the thread give me more reasons to quit. everyday when i see u guys begging, i say to myself i dont wanna be like these guys

Dem give you make you chop you say nah bone
Oya throw it away you say small meat dey inside

You life no get direction, e no dey show for map

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.