Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (798663 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watianoengineer:
Please what else do I need to do to win this 10k bonus? I have shaked my phone taya and all i keep getting is x3. How do I find the last piece of the puzzle on opera shake and win?
Na you go tire 🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

What's the meaning of this option bro?

First to reach 9 corners
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

Did you pay me before you joined the group?

Or did I ask you to pay me before you join the group? NO

The only time we go get issue na when you make 500k and refuse to pay me my 100k
i promise you if we get to 200k i will give you 100k and resign from the group grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

Just watch... watch me do it.

This has been your statement for every thread you open on nairaland
You start so well like 5 wins in a row then after that na red tomatoes

Well never give up sha... Nah so some twitter punters tey start
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Who gets the 9th corner in the game

Make i drop for you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

Don't worry, you will soon bow down your head in shame.

By that time, no be me go dey reply you. Na people wey make money with my football betting tips go dey reply you.

Just continue to dey follow me up and down Nairaland.

Checked your previous moniker and I saw you're moving like a scammer truly.
Your palmpay number and the account people are accused of scam are the same name.
Your previous moniker was accused of clickbait here just 2 weeks ago.
If you ain't scam, what're you?

Tk4all resurrected from the dead to clickbait prey into his group just last week

You were just given birth 3 days ago to clickbait people into joining your group.

It's like there's a chain on NL for scamming groups 🧐
Preaeventure people fall for this, best of luck 🤝
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Who gets the 9th corner in the game

Who gets to 9th corner accumulation or who gets to Individual 9th corner? 🧐
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

That name wey you say cast, go dey give people giveaways as from next month. By that time if you search my name, na prayer you go dey do for me. Because I will touch many life with goodness.

I am not a bad person, na you just dey mumu yourself.
you never touched your life nah person life you go touch with scamming business.

I split to your matter.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Make i drop for you?

Leave me na bros, swooor onekwu.

Enough with the harassment naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
erniok:

You talk full ground but you forget to give solution.

My people talk say if an adult behave like small pikin, e go collect pikin treatment. If e behave like mad man, e go collect mad man treatment.

How you go owe bet shop one 9k+, carry one of the cashiers go another place collect gbese of 10k if no be madness and you no hold shi-shi oh?

Na because dem never strip am naked make e go house like that na why im brain never reset.

Ok👌👌👌

Was he right or wrong to post his pics here without any meaningful write up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tk4all:

Mr miracood2 u don become one fine nfbi liedis. Na curse abi wetin sef?

Rainmoredays won pfp, come win huge amount with im moojy moniker, but man continue to open different moniker for begging.

E be many things

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:
Puntingnoob, some1 helped u and u are smiling..... NW u don't want to help odas

Dis life sha🥺🥺

Nairaland nor pay you for views of the pics you uploaded
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Who gets the 9th corner of the game.

Even if na 1 corner, provided na you get the 9th corner

Always read the terms before placing a bet

The option you played is Individual first to get to corner
I play corner games also that's how I know.
If my explanation ain't good enough, you can check from the bookie website

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
the journey has been good since from the day that i said i quit, the benefits are:1. i have peace of mind im not frustrated like before when i was deep in gambling.
2. i enjoy the fruit of my labour instead of watching it go directly into alabi's account.
3.i dont beg anymore
4.i always have money to sustain my life.
these are just a few i cant mention all. im urging you to quit this habit if you are into it. i swear to god there is no any benefit in it. its just a disease of the mind.

I wish you can give those Rich top celebrities this same advice. Someone like Drake. Baba keep your advice to yourself and leave everybody to live there life the way it profit them. So you think telling us about what you are experiencing after quitting bet will make Neymar not to bet again or Toni of Brentford of England not to bet again. I want you to understand that all fingers are not equal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Leave me na bros, swooor onekwu

Enough with the harassment naw.

Weyreh speak in tongue grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tinyman:

2nd position all things being equal

I have checked the games of 2nd to 5th position of the current table and they all lost

I hope no new winner and it stays dis way

You friends fails you feel bad, your friends top you, you feel worse.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Weyreh speak in tongue grin grin

You go turn CSP ?

You dey worry

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
kenearth50:

Wawu, village me nor know watin I play oooo. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
kenearth50:

I'm shocked too.
An accumulation to get to 9th corner will not give you that odd. The odd is much than it to be accumulation, it's definitely individual team

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
“So I say
No man say no man can take my joy away eh
Yeah eh eh eh
I just wanna get more money and live my life my way
Free smoke free Hennessey
More life to my enemies” cool

They can't take away the energy. They one take away the energy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

They can't take away the energy. They one take away the energy.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Henix:

Every of your details is now on nairaland. It's just that scammers don't have shame, otherwise you suppose know say u don cast on nairaland.

Only those who don't know you will take you serious. A broke asss wants to teach people how to make 500k in one month

You go blame am abi na the useless mods when nor know their work.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

My brother... One betting secret dey down.

You will see what I will be doing in the group.

Drop you WhatsApp number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=ThatrealestApex post=127192223][/quote]

Roger

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibrahim3307(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tinyman:

2nd position all things being equal

I have checked the games of 2nd to 5th position of the current table and they all lost

I hope no new winner and it stays dis way
congratulations
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Caicedobets(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Is it possible for $25 visa card to be redeemed to 25000 NGN
Below is my chat with a Chinese vendor
Is this guy for real?
Cc yemike

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
oyewale0001:

I wish you can give those Rich top celebrities this same advice. Someone like Drake. Baba keep your advice to yourself and leave everybody to live there life the way it profit them. So you think telling us about what you are experiencing after quitting bet will make Neymar not to bet again or Toni of Brentford of England not to bet again. I want you to understand that all fingers are not equal.
you said it all bro betting is for the rich not struggling guys like you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mentions wey i de get ehn!

i de sleep inside some people head, but did i care? NO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dundalk(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watianoengineer:
Please what else do I need to do to win this 10k bonus? I have shaked my phone taya and all i keep getting is x3. How do I find the last piece of the puzzle on opera shake and win?
pray for there dollars, not bet9ja bonus,the criteria for bonus in bet9ja na scam..they would collect it back..

though for opera mini shake and win,I won $1, #200(MTN airtime), #200(Airtel voucher), #200 bet9ja bonus twice..

but biggest price seems like scam, not much possible to find the last puzzle..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.