Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (810465 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Dem give you make you chop you say nah bone
Oya throw it away you say small meat dey inside

You life no get direction, e no dey show for map
relax i will show u the way. i have found it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2023
Lol hide your winning ways in write ups, punters in particular and generally 9ja won't read.. they want u to cook the winning code and when it fails they lament bitterly...love reading lament 120 v 45... Then you will leave thread when ego fights breaks out....pukes...next week they repeat..rat race
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
man you are funny. giving me a false hope of getting 500k. lets say its possible do u think when that 1k get to like 50k i can be able to stake it on 2odds ? i will never trust alabi with morethan 10k. if u can help me just let me work with you i can get u more people and you pay me a small token.

Join the group. Come to my WhatsApp.

There is a way I am running the bet. It is very safe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2023
mummymanal what are u doing on this thread? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

ok lets try
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Henix(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
man you are funny. giving me a false hope of getting 500k. lets say its possible do u think when that 1k get to like 50k i can be able to stake it on 2odds ? i will never trust alabi with morethan 10k. if u can help me just let me work with you i can get u more people and you pay me a small token.

U will only end up regretting, if you ever listen to that jobless chronic gambler and his sugarcoated stories

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

so you be the scammer.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
relax i will show u the way. i have found it

Albino wan show blind person way grin

E be many things
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Micah70:
so you be the scammer.

Wetin I scam you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Henix:

U will only end up regretting, if you ever listen to that jobless chronic gambler and his sugarcoated stories
grin i know him from his several nairaland monikers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

Wetin I scam you?
money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Merry bet never announce PFP winner?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
Micah70:
money.

How and when.

Narate it here, let me understand you.

I am not a scammer, infact I am planning on doing giveaways on Nairaland everyday once my football betting income begin to roll in.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

How and when.

I am not a scammer, infact I am planning on doing giveaways on Nairaland everyday once my football betting income begin to roll in.
and am not interested in you stupid giveaway.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Henix(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

How and when.

Scammer Tunde Olaoluwa Otukomaya, attached is one of ur numerous monikers and one of ur scam formats

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Draxy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Henix:

Scammer Tunde Olaoluwa Otukomaya, attached is one of ur numerous monikers and one of ur scam formats

CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Henix:

Don't worry, you will soon bow down your head in shame.

By that time, no be me go dey reply you. Na people wey make money with my football betting tips go dey reply you.

Just continue to dey follow me up and down Nairaland.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Are you forcing money out of his pocket rn? Cos someone help him no mean say he must help you also life no be like that

When Apex dey credit your aza you don ever give out anything from that money?
good....God bless u for dis.... If I be the mod ...i for don ban dat guy 700yrs ban ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Henix(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

Don't worry, you will soon bow down your head in shame.

By that time, no be me go dey reply you. Na people wey make money with my football betting tips go dey reply you.

Just continue to dey follow me up and down Nairaland.

Every of your details is now on nairaland. It's just that scammers don't have shame, otherwise you suppose know say u don cast on nairaland.

Only those who don't know you will take you serious. A broke asss wants to teach people how to make 500k in one month
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Henix:

Every of your details is now on nairaland. It's just that scammers don't have shame, otherwise you suppose know say u don cast on nairaland.

Only those who don't know you will take you serious. A broke asss wants to teach people how to make 500k in one month

Just watch... watch me do it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Henix:

That name wey you say cast, go dey give people giveaways as from next month. By that time if you search my name, na prayer you go dey do for me. Because I will touch many life with goodness.

I am not a bad person, na you just dey mumu yourself.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Watianoengineer(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Please what else do I need to do to win this 10k bonus? I have shaked my phone taya and all i keep getting is x3. How do I find the last piece of the puzzle on opera shake and win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

That name wey you say cast, go dey give people giveaways as from next month. By that time if you search my name, na prayer you go dey do for me. Because I will touch many life with goodness.

grin grin this maaan
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watianoengineer:
Please what else do I need to do to win this 10k bonus? I have shaked my phone taya and I keep getting is x3. How do I find the last piece of the puzzle on opera shake and win?
stop na scam they will never let u get the last piece
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
grin grin this maaan

My brother... One betting secret dey down.

You will see what I will be doing in the group.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Watianoengineer(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
stop na scam they will never let u get the last piece

Are you for real? I won airtime once from them. I don't think it's a scam

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Henix(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

U are a criminal. I have caught u twice scamming nairalanders with different formats and monikers. Na ogun go strike u one day, if u don't repent from ur criminal activities on nairaland
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watianoengineer:

Are you for real? I won airtime once from them. I don't think it's a scam
if u dont trust me keep shaking but i promise u u wont get the last piece
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
LukrativeBet:

My brother... One betting secret dey down.

You will see what I will be doing in the group.
joined already. but i assure u if what they are accusing u is true, i will not fall victim. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LukrativeBet(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
abba190:
joined already. but i assure u if what they are accusing u is true, i will not fall victim. grin

Did you pay me before you joined the group?

Or did I ask you to pay me before you join the group? NO

The only time we go get issue na when you make 500k and refuse to pay me my 100k

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.