Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (798628 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
piyoo91:
Al nassr don draw, omoh punting hard gan
You no see he red card? Things happen in soccer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
rainmoredays:
Omoh, Tinubu regime is really dealing with me o.
Just take a look at me, I use to be more robust than this

Please bring down this pics and deal with it a better way. I am saying this because of posterity sake.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
erniok:

Depends on why it was uploaded. If the upload the pics of one that wants to flaunt his wealth, do you think he'll get upset?

It's all wrong bro

Remember success dem go flog tire

Tasha duh do one naw self

My issue be say no msg was passed

How wish he say, beware of this guy this is what he does, e for good but na to just catch cruise.

Same with success dem go flog tire, but story change
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingofcasting(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin grin grin picture wey people Don download
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Full

Win

And I will be

12m richer

Keep fingers crossed !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tk4all:
Mentions wey i de get ehn!

i de sleep inside some people head, but did i care? NO

I commended your guts for owning up, for your short comings but you duh dey do too much.

It's not nice at all, you should be bigger than this, was expecting a public apology and a direct msg to those your stunts hurt.

And a way to payback not all this FBI and sherenren talk, you be man.

Ok tell me how much all these name calling and dragging duh out for your aza.

Man up, too much talk = Woman

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
oyewale0001:

But not in this manner now. We are just trying to prove some facts about life and it human existence.
If you notice me, I only give more to those that I play there games and win. Apart from my G that use to private chat my email.

My gee, you need to learn how to banter oooo, you dey speak English for person when dey use you catch cruise.

Come on man.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
oyewale0001:

Please bring down this pics and deal with it a better way. I am saying this because of posterity sake.

Hahaha hahaha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

I commended your guts for owning up, for your short comings but you duh dey do too much.

It's not nice at all, you should be bigger than this, was expecting a public apology and a direct msg to those your stunts hurt.

And a way to payback not all this FBI and sherenren talk, you be man.

Ok tell me how much all these name calling and dragging duh out for your aza.

Man up, too much talk = Woman
You see those I drag? Na people wey me and them been de relate steadily outside nairaland so de thing pain me.

As for those involved, it's a must to apologise to them but it will go hand in hand with money which I will provide soon by god grace.

Advise taken, I will cease to reply them accordingly, afterall na me scam people money.

Respect

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
piyoo91:

Avoid obscure leagues
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tk4all:

You see those I drag? Na people wey me and them been de relate steadily outside nairaland so de thing pain me.

As for those involved, it's a must to apologise to them but it will go hand in hand with money which I will provide soon by god grace.

Advise taken, I will cease to reply them accordingly, afterall na me scam people money.

Respect

Just issue a public apology from the bottom of alabi drawers 😂😂😂 with details of how to pay back, double your hustle.

Stay focused best revenge Is your paper or in this case payback.

All this dragging na mumu levels nothing come out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tk4all:

Respect
you and who relate please? Did you know me, have I ever came across to you criminal?

I can never relate with a notorious criminal. Am a native guy from ibo and I don’t habour a criminal like you in my side.

Better go and sick for apology to those guys you ate them money before cammar reaches you.

Beast
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

See this hediot talking trash.. what was the money meant for before you decided to embezzle the palliatives

So you feel those people that suppose to benefit from the money you embezzle do not deserve an APOLOGY?

You come thread after months of embezzling public funds just to use reverse psychology and act like what you did was right... Nothing you say or do can wash away the stain on your person.
Anytime your name is mentioned the first thing that will come to mind is THAT SCAMMER GUY

The best you can do is to hide under alternate moniker to perpetuate your next crime cos no one will like to associate or do business with a scammer like you

Wawu you sabi speak English like this??

😂😂😂 Wondermemt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
odenkirk:
there u go. emmanuelbrown26 and mrbrownjay1

I know say na him be emmanuelbrown26
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Dis fallen demon again? Dis is not life, better find something to do with ur lifeless life before its too late

😂😂😂

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
ODEHOYlKOCHO:

The same with Addme aka kokoboss aka dbreak aka Plutoman aka Baliqeez

Nairaland is a scammers paradise

And moods dey this Nairaland ooo, well provided traffick is good watin concern black man.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
piyoo91:

Ororo na craze

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
rainmoredays:

Omo

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
erniok:

Depends on how you judge right or wrong. Legally, he has done no wrong. Morally, I can't say personally he has done any wrong.

I never talk go far dem duh drop person pics here ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Wawu you sabi speak English like this??

😂😂😂 Wondermemt

Weyreh mank i drop aza grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tk4all:

You never still talk wetin I want hear, oga who get that number wey dey screenshot?

A simple ME/NOT ME would have saved all the energy you use in typing all this rabbish

This your gaslighting method work here
All you're shouting since last week they released you from kidnappers den is who owns this number sad

Even the said number you're shouting upandan is BVN verified.
Find another mean to gaslight, this one ain't clearing your name anytime soon

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
rainmoredays:

I don download sha... incase of incasity grin😆
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Weyreh mank i drop aza grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

I don download sha... incase of incasity grin😆

Make I turn am to meme

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=Icuib4cu post=127199395][/quote]

Betano don collect your last 1k?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Who won the PFP?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you don't play millions game, how do you wanna win millions?🧐
Do your own + and -

Sportybet 2B54FC15

Jared Crypto Cooked It On Twitter(X) 🤝

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
kenearth50:
If you don't play millions game, how do you wanna win millions?🧐
Do your own + and -

Sportybet 2B54FC15

Jared Crypto Cooked It On Twitter(X) 🤝

Why you dey hide your balance? Do me 2h for sporty make u play ncaa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
PJtech:

Don't play

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tk4all:

I no get miserable parents. You can ask yours abeg.

Basitard son of a thousand fathers who no no who be im real papa
shocked

How you got to this level still dey baffle me sha.
E pain me as you decide to tow Stephenm0ka4 route.

Gain trust then hit and run.
Nah the modus Operandi be dat now.

Trust no fucccker on this thread anymore, and if you do so, at your own risk.

God abeg. 😢

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Don't play

Before nko... nah sand i go use play?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.