Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? (1117 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Moh247: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Instead of you to correct yourself. You still went ahead and abused someone else's language.
The mistake you made in 2015 you are about to repeat it again. You can never learn.

Intelligent people know Language is merely for communication and not a show of IQ.. you can speak better English than a Chinese but he has more sense than you

If the Mistakes made in 2015 gave Second Niger bridge, and also Lagos-Ogun - Oyo standard guage rail. Then it's not a bad one

2 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by KingKO22: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
We're not asking you to join labour party, we're not even asking you to like Peter Obi, we're asking you to save Nigeria and Nigerians by doing what is right. Use you PVC to kill the political parasites destroying Nigeria and your destiny. Vote labour party for a New Nigeria.
Why didn't Pandora Obituary saves IPOB when he was governor?
Why didn't he turn Beerfraud republic to small London ?
Why is he sympathizing with IPOB ?

You think Nigerians are pathetic and fool that will vote for the leader of militants bcs his IPOB followers want us to ?

This is 2023. Happy new year
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

Intelligent people know Language is merely for communication and not a show of IQ.. you can speak better English than a Chinese but he has more sense than you

If the Mistakes made in 2015 gave Second Niger bridge, and also Lagos-Ogun - Oyo standard guage rail. Then it's not a bad one
look how he avoided the economic aspect of the country and security. What have you got to say about that. You claim intelligent people consider language just for communication purposes. Meaning you have admitted to the fact that you are poor in that aspect.

You run to the Chinese when you need infrastructures at least try and be good in a particular thing. Don't just exist as a double tragedy.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Someone called you an arm robber on this platform sometimes back... I know it was just an allegation, but I think with this your analogy, he might be right

You don't want anyone to better you
I don't wine and dine with criminals like your pay master.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Moh247: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
look how he avoided the economic aspect of the country and security. What have you got to say about that. You claim intelligent people consider language just for communication purposes. Meaning you have admitted to the fact that you are poor in that aspect.

You run to the Chinese when you need infrastructures at least try and be good in a particular thing. Don't just exist as a double tragedy.

Honestly if spelling of indegene is your own way of feeling intelligent then Goodluck on your so called intelligence am sure others get my points very well

You talked about economy but failed to realize the entire world suffered Pandemic and now Russia/ Ukraine war is creating serious Global economic crisis

UK, US, even Ghana are all feeling pang

Chinese develop cheaper technology than Japan or US so what's the big deal in running to them?!

Julius Berger would qoute double the price of what CCEC would qoute on the same contract

Speaking of security Obasanjo faced Militancy, Jonathan also faced Insurgency, Buhari is facing Banditry and he is making efforts to deal with them, but you guys never appreciate anything the Government does

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Osibajo2023: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Crystalom5:
There are a few people supporting Tinubu on this forum and sometimes, you just have to ask yourself why?

Like are you cursed or something that you will want such an old man to lead this country in this very trying times? Like don't you like this country at all?

You talk about the development in lagos state even when it is obvious that lagos has been the capital of nigeria and there have been three excellent governors apart from Tinubu.

Tinubu may have done something in his prime, but now age has caught up with him. Certainly the man we see today is only a shadow of his past self and could't even make logical argument at any time without meaninglessly mincing words.

If it is the payment that is making you canvass for him, then you are an enemy of this country.

please vote wisely.
it is only money, wherever Asiwaju is, money flows, blessing flows, so it is only because of money. Now do ur worst

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Winneepye: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
This is because he is the better option. Voting Peter Obi will lead to another biafra war and I need to protect my life and that of my family by avoiding the ibo presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly if spelling of indegene is your own way of feeling intelligent then Goodluck on your so called intelligence am sure others get my points very well

You talked about economy but failed to realize the entire world suffered Pandemic and now Russia/ Ukraine war is creating serious Global economic crisis

UK, US, even Ghana are all feeling pang

Chinese develop cheaper technology than Japan or US so what's the big deal in running to them?!

Julius Berger would qoute double the price of what CCEC would qoute on the same contract

Speaking of security Obasanjo faced Militancy, Jonathan also faced Insurgency, Buhari is facing Banditry and he is making efforts to deal with them, but you guys never appreciate anything the Government does
Since 1999 all we keep saying is how the previous administration was better than the present. Everybody knows the country's problems only few understand the solution. If I ask you about the solution I am sure you won't have any idea. The reason you are behind BAT.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Doyou2019: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2023
You will prosper only as your soul prospers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Moh247: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Since 1999 all we keep saying is how the previous administration was better than the present. Everybody knows the country's problems only few understand the solution. If I ask you about the solution I am sure you won't have any idea. The reason you are behind BAT.

That's your own assumption because you don't know the solution

I support Tinubu because I have carefully studied his manifesto renewed hope, I have listened to his yearly birthday Colloquium where his ideas were discussed

I have seen with my own eyes what Tinubu and his team of seasoned technocrats like Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu, Osinbajo did in Lagos

If anyone would be fooled by silly rhetorics and non feasible solutions offered by Atiku and Obi then that's their choice... If Tinubu steps down I will rather vote Kwankwaso with realistic plans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by clevybrown(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Because I can't vote nyamiri flat.head! Osu are second class citizens that should never rule Nigeria
U sound like a demented idiot.... Seek for help
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by sapele914(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
We're not asking you to join labour party, we're not even asking you to like Peter Obi, we're asking you to save Nigeria and Nigerians by doing what is right. Use you PVC to kill the political parasites destroying Nigeria and your destiny. Vote labour party for a New Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by sapele914(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Peter Obi & his Oga Atiku don't have any solution to anything.

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Shugabanqasa: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
His leadership style
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by 894oladotun: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
everything lagos has achieved that anambra can never achieve in the next 20years.thats just it.everything lagos has achieved that anambra can never achieve in the next 20years.thats just it....
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Nicepoker:

What a joke and what a joker. Atlantic Ocean was threatening to engulf a substantial part of Lagos through the Victoria Island corridor.

Tinubu created an innovative, world class and spectacular brand new City, twice the size of Victoria Island, as a privately-funded solution

Eko Atlantic is now one of the most stunning development in Africa, leading the USA to site her biggest consulate in the universe there.

All the world's premier businesses have plots they secured at Eko Atlantic, long ago, to ensure they have presence in what will be one of Africa's most prestigious and glamorous address ever.

For a thinking man, this is simple case of a very serious and potentially dangerous problem meeting superlative inspired and wonderful solution. The complete proof of leadership supremacy, efficacy, vision and effectiveness.

Contrast with Obi who saw erosion devastating Anambra yet did zilch when ways exist to fight, halt or even limit erosion damage.

For a thinking man this is simply a devastating problem meeting a grossly incompetent leader who is bereft of ideas or effort. Today Soludo is complaining bitterly about erosion devastating Anamba.

This is one example. I can give ten easily where Tinubu suceeded meritoriously to the extent Lagos is one of the most understudied cities of Africa by leadership solution-seekers from across our continent.

Yet no one understudies the failed Anambra of Obi and his successor Obiano.

When some of you talk it is obvious it is the primordial hate in you soul speaking and not utterances of unbiased minds that would snow, given what we have all seen and felt, what good leadership.

Decent and honest men will admit the truth even if they hate the deliverer of the solutions i.e Tinubu.

They will also not spin poor and inadequate leadership of Obi, to make it ppeae hat reality shows us it is not, even if Obi is their own father they adore and worship.

Stop making a fool of yourself trying to stand logic on its head and lie to Nigerians over what they experienced fist hand.

It is the reason Obi will fail. I.e supporters who can only sell lies, propaganda, fake news and insults because they have no leadership record to sell Obi on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
sapele914:
Peter Obi & his Oga Atiku don't have any solution to anything.

Precisely. Let Obi fans show us what he did about erosion devastating Anambra. I cannot even be bothered to comment on Atiku

The 'foreigner' who lives in Dubai happy to watch the North regressing while her human development index continues to move backwards Leaving the average Northerner worst in the entire universe on the human development index scale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Below are revisionism, propaganda and lies of Obi fans laid bare by reality delivered by Igbo stakeholders during Obi's tenure.

Same Obi is now a leadership guru and messiah merely because most Igbos are desperate for an Igbo presidency without care over the incompetence of their candidate and what that means for Nigeria.

What is shown below, written by Emeka Chiakwelu the Principal Policy Strategist at Afripol organization, are excerpts.

Abeg someone start a new thread with the full article. I don't have the strength or interest jare.

https://saharareporters.com/2011/07/07/anambra-state-governor-obi%E2%80%99s-administration-tilting-failure

Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Tilting To A Failure.

Contrary to the successful and well oiled propagated image of Governor Obi‘s government on the pages of daily newspapers, all is not well for it may be tilting to a brink of collapse. The most important component in the democratic dispensation - the people have registered their dissatisfaction with their votes they cast in the last election.

Anambra state is crumbling as an entity. The state is poorly managed; the one time contract awarded to a ‘foreign’ contractor to re-dredge Otumoye/Nwangene Creek has been abandon. Crime and kidnapping are making the state inhabitable while debris, erosion and flooding are claiming a chunk landmass of the state.

There are lots of things needed to be done; instead of the administration devoting quantifiable resources (time and money) on public relation and self adulation it might as well do the job of the people.

Emeka Chiakwelu is the Principal Policy Strategist at Afripol
Organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by pcagbaji(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Owopariola001:

Your question was asked on wrong premise. It is not about money, it is about competence, character, determination and preparation to succeed. He's the best man for the job among the available contenders.
Most you attacked the messager
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2023
pcagbaji:

Is he the attacker or the intolerant 'messenger' who insinuate all Tinubu fans must be supporting him because of money?

Should this kind of thread be started by anyone who understands the core essence of democracy?

You people need more clever ways to hide your obvious bias because I don't see any 'attack' in what the poster you quoted wrote.

Rather you should berate OP for his crude attempt at 'gaslighting' Tinubu supporter when we all know that democracy entails a right to vote and be voted for.

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Dsalvo:

What a joke and what a joker. Atlantic Ocean was threatening to engulf a substantial part of Lagos through the Victoria Island corridor.

Tinubu created an innovative, world class and spectacular brand new City, twice the size of Victoria Island, as a privately-funded solution

Eko Atlantic is now one of the most stunning development in Africa, leading the USA to site her biggest consulate in the universe there.

All the world's premier businesses have plots they secured at Eko Atlantic, long ago, to ensure they have presence in what will be one of Africa's most prestigious and glamorous address ever.

For a thinking man, this is simple case of a very serious and potentially dangerous problem meeting superlative inspired and wonderful solution. The complete proof of leadership supremacy, efficacy, vision and effectiveness.

Contrast with Obi who saw erosion devastating Anambra yet did zilch when ways exist to fight, halt or even limit erosion damage.

For a thinking man this is simply a devastating problem meeting a grossly incompetent leader who is bereft of ideas or effort. Today Soludo is complaining bitterly about erosion devastating Anamba.

This is one example. I can give ten easily where Tinubu suceeded meritoriously to the extent Lagos is one of the most understudied cities of Africa by leadership solution-seekers from across our continent.

Yet no one understudies the failed Anambra of Obi and his successor Obiano.

When some of you talk it is obvious it is the primordial hate in you soul speaking and not utterances of unbiased minds that would snow, given what we have all seen and felt, what good leadership.

Decent and honest men will admit the truth even if they hate the deliverer of the solutions i.e Tinubu.

They will also not spin poor and inadequate leadership of Obi, to make it ppeae hat reality shows us it is not, even if Obi is their own father they adore and worship.

Stop making a fool of yourself trying to stand logic on its head and lie to Nigerians over what they experienced fist hand.

It is the reason Obi will fail. I.e supporters who can only sell lies, propaganda, fake news and insults because they have no leadership record to sell Obi on.
let me help you out seems you are bereft of ideas. Any presidential candidate who doesn't champion restructuring is a failure. Be it BAT, OBI or ATIKU and others. You can't develop a country by milking the states then send crumbs back to them. But with regional governance each regions knows their peculiar problems and how best they can tackle it.

Take a look at insecurity. Why should a police man wait for the IGs command from Abuja before tackling certain criminal offenses

Illegal miners will get approval from Abuja to mine precious minerals from some states then send crumbs to them in the name of allocation.

If you think any of those candidate will succeed without restructuring then we aren't ready for a better Nigeria.

You thought since I wasn't for BAT then I must be for OBI. You ain't smart at all.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Nicepoker:
let me help you out seems you are bereft of ideas. Any presidential candidate who doesn't champion restructuring is a failure. Be it BAT, OBI or ATIKU and others. You can't develop a country by milking the states then send crumbs back to them. But with regional governance each regions knows their peculiar problems and how best they can tackle it.

Take a look at insecurity. Why should a police man wait for the IGs command from Abuja before tackling certain criminal offenses

Illegal miners will get approval from Abuja to mine precious minerals from some states then send crumbs to them in the name of allocation.

If you think any of those candidate will succeed without restructuring then we aren't ready for a better Nigeria.

You thought since I wasn't for BAT then I must be for OBI. You ain't smart at all.

Lol. Bro, you are a joker. Virtually all Nairalanders know I am most famous for producing what is show below regularly on NL.

All SW Governors, with 5 being Buhari's own Party allies, are the only leaders in Nigeria to go beyond rhetoric and disgruntled mumbling to demand resource Control and a return to regional governance. Same as SW used their State houses of assembly to birth a precedence in Amotekun and ban open grazing of cattle throughout the region.

SW moved beyond empty noise also to tackle the FG in Court over VAT collection. Who is behaving as if they want restructuring and resource control while others, to include even people of the Niger Delta, make empty noise up and down?

Now let me ask you a few question. Are you dumb enough to believe they are not acting with Tinubu per what is shown below and all other 'freedom' and self-help moves they have made?

Secondly, what is the effort of your leaders, beyond rhetoric and noise, to secure regional governance and resource control?

Did you leaders join the effort of the SW leaders below for what could have snowballed into political #EndSARS to get us what we all pretend to want yet only the SW is bravely and formally moving to gain?

I won't educate you further since your is a case of ignorance, bigotry and sadism meets primordial hate. Go and read about decentralized democracy, that Tinubu insists he will adopt, to know the candidate most devoted to restructuring.

Also, read Tinubu's manifesto where, of all candidates, he is the sole contestant to pledge the delivery of regional commission to find solutions for Nigerian from the regional level by leveraging on the unique strengths and advantages of every region.

Hating someone is one thing but creating wholesale lies against them just shows how much of a wicked sadist you are. You talk completely like an uneducated hawker dealing in conjectures, half-truth, ignorance, propaganda and even outright lies.

You make Tinubu what he is not and deny him what he is. I fear anyone that does not fear you.

By the way, I assumed you're an Obi fan because they are the most stupid, ignorant, propagandist, sadistic, lying and dishonest dullard on Earth. All that is dripping from what you write.

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Codeye(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Nvestor02:
I'm giving my full support for Tinubu because he is the only solution to what we have in Nigeria.

When he came to power in Lagos, he Solely made Lagos Generated 500 megawatt electricity to power to the whole Lagos, his plan was to generated to 2,000 megawatt but Obasanjo stopped him from completing that fantastic job.

He was the first person to create 36 LCDA to make the people of Lagos feel the present of government in the state which helps alot in killing poverty in Lagos.

Not only that, He moved the IGR Of the state from 600m to 6billion a month, Nobody else can brag about that.

Currently the insecurity in Lagos is far lower to that of other state in Nigeria.

He put Lagos in Autopilot mode, Now if a Mad man become the governor Lagos state, the state will never stop progressing.

My vote is for a person that made Lagos richer than 47 African countries and 121 countrie in the world..... No going back..
God bless you more
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Ikpaitid: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Because he's much better than your armed robber father.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Obi supporters are always opening senseless threads.

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by seunmsg(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
pcagbaji:

There is no se de in the message.

2 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Isobug: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Because I can't vote nyamiri flat.head! Osu are second class citizens that should never rule Nigeria
Amotekum boy... keep showing your madness here
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Bro, you are a joker. Virtually all Nairalanders know I am most famous for producing what is show below regularly on NL.

All SW Governors, with 5 being Buhari's own Party allies, are the only leaders in Nigeria to go beyond rhetoric and disgruntled mumbling to demand resource Control and a return to regional governance. Same as SW used their State houses of assembly to birth a precedence in Amotekun and ban open grazing of cattle throughout the region.

SW moved beyond empty noise also to tackle the FG in Court over VAT collection. Who is behaving as if they want restructuring and resource control while others, to include even people of the Niger Delta, make empty noise up and down?

Now let me ask you a few question. Are you dumb enough to believe they are not acting with Tinubu per what is shown below and all other 'freedom' and self-help moves they have made?

Secondly, what is the effort of your leaders, beyond rhetoric and noise, to secure regional governance and resource control?

Did you leaders join the effort of the SW leaders below for what could have snowballed into political #EndSARS to get us what we all pretend to want yet only the SW is bravely and formally moving to gain?

I won't educate you further since your is a case of ignorance, bigotry and sadism meets primordial hate. Go and read about decentralized democracy, that Tinubu insists he will adopt, to know the candidate most devoted to restructuring.

Also, read Tinubu's manifesto where, of all candidates, he is the sole contestant to pledge the delivery of regional commission to find solutions for Nigerian from the regional level by leveraging on the unique strengths and advantages of every region.

Hating someone is one thing but creating wholesale lies against them just shows how much of a wicked sadist you are. You talk completely like an uneducated hawker dealing in conjectures, half-truth, ignorance, propaganda and even outright lies.

You make Tinubu what he is not and deny him what he is. I fear anyone that does not fear you.

By the way, I assumed you're an Obi fan because they are the most stupid, ignorant, propagandist, sadistic, lying and dishonest dullard on Earth. All that is dripping from what you write.

Keep fooling yourself. Cows that are still destroying farms. Lol. Amotekun I hope they are allowed to equip themselves with sophisticated weapons. The crumbs you are getting will soon diminish.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Trapnews: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin
These people are yet to wake up.from reality. You expect me to.leave someone that has been adding value and support an IPOB homosexual that shows up during election time.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by lamestika(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Among all the popular presidential candidates three to be categorized let's not put hatred into all this is only tinubu that can do better from the track record
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nicepoker:
Keep fooling yourself. Cows that are still destroying farms. Lol. Amotekun I hope they are allowed to equip themselves with sophisticated weapons. The crumbs you are getting will soon diminish.

Everybody can see how dishonest and idealogically empty you are. You work one angle. When tackled comprehensively you quickly move goalposts to another incongruous and irrelevant issue.

This is how hateful you people are. You knock Tinubu talking about "solutions" and I showed you he is a solutions provider.

You fled and changed the topic to "Nigeria needs restructuring and regional governance above everything else".

Once I tackle your Ignorance to show it is factually Tinubu and his SW crew most serious, beyond words, about regional governance of Nigeria you are now trying to discredit Amotekun and cows destroying farms.

How does all your diversionary and ignorant antics tally with the topic you started with thread over?

You have no shame so it is no surprise you can display your hatred of others behind the scant excuses you think mask your real reasons for hating and disparaging BAT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Peter Obi's Rallies Are Organic And Refreshing / Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally / Osun Tribunal: Electoral Act Dictates That There Should Be A Re-run.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.