Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 (1178 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
2022 was literally the worst year in my life. All my plans were futile and it really affected me mentally

First plan was to get admission into the university,the admission came but the money to further it was no where to be found.Now all my pals who wrote JAMB with me are all fulfilling their dream except me. When they come on holidays they always find a way to oppress me with their school life and I sometimes weep in my closet and ask God 'why me'. I wrote my SSCE exam when I was 14 years old and thought by now I would be around 300l in the university but I am yet to sit for JAMB in this new year.

Also as a result of excess thinking due to accommodation problem and other problems, I am presently suffering from dementia,insomnia,amnesia, nympholepsy,OCD,paranoia, suicide thoughts and many more mental disorders

I am now a pariah in my environment, church and everywhere

I am very confused and don't know what to do
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by chatinent: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Stop looking for jobs in your street and start looking for jobs online. As a writer, you can earn between ₦500k to ₦3m monthly online if you meet the right tutors. Even as a beginner who starts today, you can earn about ₦100k in a week.

The only thing about success sometimes is information.

Now think of being successful without thinking of what others think. Suicidal thought is not an option. Success is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Stop looking for jobs in your street and start looking for jobs online. As a writer, you can earn between ₦500k to ₦3m monthly online if you meet the right tutors. Even as a beginning who starts today, you can earn about ₦100k in a week.

The only thing about success sometimes is information.

Now think of being successful without thinking of what others think. Suicidal thought is not an option. Success is.
Can I start with my phone
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by chatinent: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Davizee:

Can I start with my phone

Every successful writer today started with their phones. You need a tutor to give you the clear ways to earn and not sb who will prolong it. And of course, it will come with a price.

Work on finding the right path.
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

Every successful writer today started with their phones. You need a tutor to give you the clear ways to earn and not sb who will prolong it. And of course, it will come with a price.

Can you please teach me
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by chatinent: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Davizee:

Can you please teach me

Kindly send me a mail @ chatinent@gmail.com

I'll put you in the path.
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

Kindly send me a mail @ chatinent@gmail.com

I'll put you in the path.
Ok
Thanks a lot
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by shortgun(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Going to school is not the only route to make it in life. You were fixated on your desire to gain admission to the university and never considered opportunities around you.

Life is dynamic, be willing to adapt to changes whenever they come. If you don't have money for university education, learn a trade in few years after you must have saved some money, you can go back to school for your degree comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Gofwane(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Honestly, 2022 was my worse year ever. I have become a shadow of myself and even diagnosed with high blood pressure due to over thinking.

Today is new year and I am just here on the couch with an empty stomach.
I sha still thank God for not killing myself cos at a point, I once nursed the idea of slicing my wrist and dying slowly, peacefully.

May this year be better than last for us all.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Davizee:
2022 was literally the worst year in my life. All my plans were futile and it really affected me mentally

First plan was to get admission into the university,the admission came but the money to further it was no where to be found.Now all my pals who wrote JAMB with me are all fulfilling their dream except me. When they come on holidays they always find a way to oppress me with their school life and I sometimes weep in my closet and ask God 'why me'. I wrote my SSCE exam when I was 14 years old and thought by now I would be around 300l in the university but I am yet to sit for JAMB in this new year.

Also as a result of excess thinking due to accommodation problem and other problems, I am presently suffering from dementia,insomnia,amnesia, nympholepsy,OCD,paranoia, suicide thoughts and many more mental disorders

Your condition tough o.
You see, one thing that keeps people moving till they attain greatness is determination to continue after any failure or setback. This is what you need to install in your life.
Presently, what you are lacking is money. Some people have money but they v terminal diseases or ailments that makes them be in situations they don't like.
Make up your mind to excel in areas you v failed in 2022 or previous years.
All these dementia, insomnia, amnesia, paranoia, suicide thoughts etc that you v developed will either hasten you to death or make you not to enjoy your admission when you finally get to school or become better in life.
When I was in law school, I had a male friend that came from polygamous home. The father moved to UK in the early 2000s and is still there now. He hoped the man ll arrange for all the kids that wish to japa to come over there but non is with him till now (over 20 years). The man now setup one of the son of his first wife who's a step brother to that my friend in quarry biz. The guy is now a multimillionaire. My friend after finding out became mad with the father and was almost demanding his share. He ll be mocked, lacked opinion and ridiculed with any slight mistake. Yet the guy is not a beggar and is not a liability to anyone on the family. What I m trying to say here is the guy decided to focus on how he ll be better so that all the challenges of his trying times won't affect him when he made it. Now, he's also super rich. How? He got a street lighting project with a state in Nigeria. Na so he dey get connections upon connections and became a govt machinery.
So my dear, no give up o!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Tallesty1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:

These lies suppose end with 2022

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your condition tough o.
You see, one thing that keeps people moving till they attain greatness is determination to continue after any failure or setback. This is what you need to install in your life.
Presently, what you are lacking is money. Some people have money but they v terminal diseases or ailments that makes them be in situations they don't like.
Make up your mind to excel in areas you v failed in 2022 or previous years.
All these dementia, insomnia, amnesia, paranoia, suicide thoughts etc that you v developed will either hasten you to death or make you not to enjoy your admission when you finally get to school or become better in life.
When I was in law school, I had a male friend that came from polygamous home. The father moved to UK in the early 2000s and is still there now. He hoped the man ll arrange for all the kids that wish to japa to come over there but non is with him till now (over 20 years). The man now setup one of the son of his first wife who's a step brother to that my friend in quarry biz. The guy is now a multimillionaire. My friend after finding out became mad with the father and was almost demanding his share. He ll be mocked, lacked opinion and ridiculed with any slight mistake. Yet the guy is not a beggar and is not a liability to anyone on the family. What I m trying to say here is the guy decided to focus on how he ll be better so that all the challenges of his trying times won't affect him when he made it. Now, he's also super rich. How? He got a street lighting project with a state in Nigeria. Na so he dey get connections upon connections and became a govt machinery.
So my dear, no give up o!
Thanks a lot for the advice
But when I retrospect on how my life was in 2022,it's just kinda painful and frustrating
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Davizee:

Thanks a lot for the advice
But when I retrospect on how my life was in 2022,it's just kinda painful and frustrating
I was served several breakfasts in 2021. 2022 was better. If I had wounded myself orvdied in 2021, I won't be alone in 2023 typing and encouraging you.
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2023

I am presently suffering from dementia,insomnia,amnesia, nympholepsy,OCD,paranoia, suicide thoughts and many more mental disorders
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Zeal0000007(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Davizee:

my dear some persons where once in your shoes , many struggled to complete their university education, many dropped out because no helping hands, I remember many times my dad had to borrow to pay my fees.

many graduated no job, there re thousands of graduates roaming the streets without job to do, I didn't say your case will be like that, some even with master degree no jobs. Be it as it may, its good to be educated but education is not a yardstick for success.

Wen I finished nysc no job I was teaching a guy who had a Mercedes repairing company, he repairs Mercedes, he programs them, the guy is good at what he's doing, but he was just an olevel holder, and he left school like 20yrs ago. He had all the money in the world he travels out at will. And you know Mercedes is a car wealthy people buys, top politicians brings them to him for repairs, but he wasn't satisfied he had to go for university education. Even though he won't use d certificate but atleast for self actualization.

I teach him in the morning before he goes out to work and by 4pm he going for his normal partime class, as we speak today he's in his finals .Though I later left him because of job opportunity I had .

what I'm I trying to say, u can learn a skill that pays later in life, may be when u become a master and earns enough money u can enroll for a partime course, don't be discouraged my dear.
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gofwane:
Honestly, 2022 was my worse year ever. I have become a shadow of myself and even diagnosed with high blood pressure due to over thinking.

Today is new year and I am just here on the couch with an empty stomach.
I sha still thank God for not killing myself cos at a point, I once nursed the idea of slicing my wrist and dying slowly, peacefully.

May this year be better than last for us all.
Amen
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zeal0000007:
my dear some persons where once in your shoes , many struggled to complete their university education, many dropped out because no helping hands, I remember many times my dad had to borrow to pay my fees.

many graduated no job, there re thousands of graduates roaming the streets without job to do, I didn't say your case will be like that, some even with master degree no jobs. Be it as it may, its good to be educated but education is not a yardstick for success.

Wen I finished nysc no job I was teaching a guy who had a Mercedes repairing company, he repairs Mercedes, he programs them, the guy is good at what he's doing, but he was just an olevel holder, and he left school like 20yrs ago. He had all the money in the world he travels out at will. And you know Mercedes is a car wealthy people buys, top politicians brings them to him for repairs, but he wasn't satisfied he had to go for university education. Even though he won't use d certificate but atleast for self actualization.

I teach him in the morning before he goes out to work and by 4pm he going for his normal partime class, as we speak today he's in his finals .Though I later left him because of job opportunity I had .

what I'm I trying to say, u can learn a skill that pays later in life, may be when u become a master and earns enough money u can enroll for a partime course, don't be discouraged my dear.
Thanks sir but accommodation is the major problem disturbing me and my family now
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dimples2022:

I am presently suffering from dementia,insomnia,amnesia, nympholepsy,OCD,paranoia, suicide thoughts and many more mental disorders
Very frustrating
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Blupen(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Davizee:

Amen
My brother follow this life as e deh follow you, because everybody get him time

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin grin

Davizee:

Very frustrating

That’s exaggerating. Stop it. You do not have all those disorders because you wouldn’t be on nl chatting to me if you did.
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Davizee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin grin grin

That’s exaggerating. Stop it. You do not have all those disorders because you wouldn’t be on nl chatting to me if you did.
Sincerely speaking I am experiencing those disorder
I mean I can't read and understand anything unlike before
I am even afraid of myself
Re: I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 by Neduzze5(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Tallesty1:
These lies suppose end with 2022

I started with my phone, but two days later, I had to borrow my sister's laptop to continue grin

(1) (Reply)

Goron Tula And Pregnancy: Is Goron Tula Safe For A Pregnant Woman? / My Neighbor Wifes / So Loud Is Very Useful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.